Computer science project ideas for final year.
Here I have written 110+ Computer Science Projects with the complete description and database designs. Database design is fully not completed. But you can use it. If you are looking for any Project Help Services . You will get awesome quality custom projects according to your requirements. Just contact us now .
List of Computer Science Projects:
- Leave Application Management System Project
- Bus Management System Project
- Cattle Management System Project
- Clothes Shop Management System Project
- Complaint Management System Project
- Construction Works Management System Project
- Courier Management System Project
- Distilled Water Management System Project
- Electricity Bill Management System Project
- Furniture Management System Project
- Garbage Management System Project
- Grocery Management System Project
- Invitation Management System Project
- Medical Store Management System Project
- Online Divorce Management System Project
- Inventory Management System Project
- Online Food Ordering System Project
- Insurance Agency Management System Project
- Online Shopping Project
- Online Vehicle Registration System Project
- Online Bid Management System Project in Php
- Movie Ticket Booking System Project
- House Construction Bid Management System Project
- Online Tiffin Booking System Project
- Online Agency Management System Project
- Attendance Management System Project
- Cargo Management System Project
- Case Information Management System Project
- Online Classroom Management System Project
- Online Crime Management System Project
- Online Hotel Management System Project
- Online Loan Management System Project
- Patient Information Management System Project
- Human Resource Performance Management System Project
- Online Recruitment System Project
- Online Vendor Management System Project
- Online School Finder System Project
- Banking Management System Project
- Blood Donation Camp System Project
- Online Car Rental System Project
- College Management System Project
- Gate Pass Management System Project
- Online Gas Booking Management System Project
- Payroll Management System Project
- Student Counseling Management System Project
- Restaurant Management System Project
- Building Material Management System Project
- Stationery Shop Management System Project
- Street Sweeping Cleaning Management System Project
- Welding Information Management System Project
- Tiles Management System Project
- Landscape Tree Management System Project
- Wastage Management System Project
- Temple Management System Project
- Tea Stall Management System Project
- Customer Review System Project
- Restaurant Locator Near System Project
- Loyalty Point Management System Project
- Gym Management System Project
- Student Management System Project
- Online Property Management System Project
- Restaurant Billing System Computer Science Project
- Prison Management System Project
- Matrimonial Management System Project
- Library Management System Project
- Online Exam Management System Project
- Clinic Management System Project
- Car Share Management System Project
- Sports Good Management System Project
- Lake Boat Electrofishing Management Project
- Border Control Management Project
- Pay Distribution Management Project
- Online Street Food Delivery Management System
- Online Gallery Art System Project
- Bookstore Management System Project
- Payroll Management System Project in C, C++, Java, and PHP
- Top 99 Java Project
- Top 18 Android Project
- Online Shopping Project in Php
- Super Market Billing Project in Java, C, C++, Php
- Hospital Management System Project
- Student Information System Project in Php, Java, C, C++, and Asp.Net
- 2048 Android Game Project
- Data Mining Project
- Car Rental Management System Project
- Bus Ticket Reservation System in Java, Php
- Bus Reservation System
- PHP Projects
- Bike Rental System
- Mini Project in C For Engineering, BCA, MCA Students
- Online Pizza Ordering System Project
- Top 27 Programming Projects for Beginners
- Ms. Access Employee Information System
- School Management System Project
- Online Cake Ordering System Project
- Hotel Management System (Project in C)
- Stock Management System Project
- Top 18 Database Projects
- Microsoft (MS) Access Database Project
- Subscription Management System
- Zoo Management System
- Surgery Appointment Management System
- Security Company Management System
- Rental Building Management System
- Online Nursery Management System
- Poultry Farm Management System
- Online Image Selling Management System
- Mineral Water Selling Website
- Fish Farming Management System
- Employee Feedback Management System
- Distribution Center Management System
- Dental Clinic Management System
- Crop Management System
- Computer Training Center Management System
- Clothes Store Management System
Our company is a small startup based in Noida, India. We provide one-on-one help for your Final Year Project and Thesis. We also provide consultation in areas like Programming Help, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Our team has some of the best talent in the country who have been working with our company for more than 10 years. If you are struggling with your Final Year Computer Science Project? We at Lovelycoding, Help college students to do their final year projects and write the report. Get Thesis, Dissertation, Management, and programming projects done by professionals and experts.
Check out our brand-new blog post:
- Top 9 Programming Assignment Help Website
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
Can't Find Your COMPUTER SCIENCE Project Topic?
For quick help chat with us now, +234 814 010 7220, +233 55 397 8005, search for your computer science project topic, how to get your complete computer science project instantly.
- Select 3 COMPUTER SCIENCE Project Topics of your choice from the list above
- Submit the 3 topics to your Supervisor for Approval.
- Call Our Instant Help Desk on +234 814 010 7220 and Get Your Complete Project Material Instantly.
- All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here's what our amazing customers are saying.
- ACCOUNTING 3693
- ACCOUNTING EDUCATION 6
- ADULT EDUCATION 7
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE 6
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION 187
- ARCHITECTURE 41
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE 294
- ANIMAL SCIENCE 49
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES 7
- BANKING AND FINANCE 1200
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 1297
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 23
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 16
- BIBLICAL AND THEOLOGY 36
- BIOCHEMISTRY 173
- BREWING SCIENCE 5
- BUILDING AND TECHNOLOGY 114
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 1587
- CHEMISTRY 36
- COMMERCE 25
- COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION 19
- CURRICULUM STUDIES 4
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 84
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 211
- ECONOMICS 1228
- EDUCATION 4018
- ENGLISH 366
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS 231
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 272
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 211
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP 179
- FOOD SCIENCE & TECH. 137
- FINE & APPLIED ARTS 42
- FISHERY & AQUACULTURE 62
- FORESTRY & WILDLIFE 5
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING 197
- GEOGRAPHY 60
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT 315
- HEALTH & SEX EDUCATION 23
- HOME ECONOMICS 50
- HUMAN KINETICS 25
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 34
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 36
- INSURANCE 140
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS 117
- ISLAMIC & ARABIC STUDIES 4
- LIBRARY SCIENCE 213
- MARKETING 997
- MASS COMMUNICATION 1468
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 9
- MICRO BIOLOGY 162
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT 6
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 152
- NURSING 110
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY 300
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 983
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 581
- PSYCHOLOGY 91
- PHILOSOPHY 163
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 11
- PHARMACY 21
- PURCHASING & SUPPLY 300
- PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MGT. 22
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 51
- QUANTITY & SURVEYING 74
- RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL STUDIES 19
- SOCIAL STUDIES 10
- SCIENCE LABOURATORY 252
- SOIL SCIENCE 12
- SOCIOLOGY 283
- STATISTICS 126
- THEATRE ARTS 14
- TOURISM & HOSPITALITY 32
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANING 64
- VOCATIONAL STUDIES 43
- VETERINARY 2
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 5
- APPLIED SCIENCE 15
- CRIMINOLOGY 70
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 51
- HISTORY 124
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS & PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT 149
- PHYSIOLOGY 28
- MEDICINE 131
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES 131
- PUBLIC HEALTH 99
- NEW PROJECT TOPICS 20
- Click Here For More Departments
But if you are yet to make payment, see the account details below and make payment immediately to get your complete project now.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Name: PRIMEDGE TECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 0116577831
Account Type: Current Account
Bank: First Bank
Account Number: 3135995490
Account Type: Savings Account
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1014849427
Account Number: 2115220494
Type: Ghana Mobile Money
Account Name: DOUGLAS OSABUTEY
Mobile Number: 0553978005
- Data Science | All Courses
- PGP in Data Science and Business Analytics Program from Maryland
- M.Sc in Data Science – University of Arizona
- M.Sc in Data Science – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Learn Python Programming – Coding Bootcamp Online
- ACP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- PCP in Data Science – IIM Kozhikode
- Advanced Program in Data Science Certification Training from IIIT-B
- PMP Certification Training | PMP Online Course
- CSM Course | Scrum Master Certification Training
- PCP in HRM and Analytics – IIM Kozhikode
- Product Management Certification – Duke CE
- PGP in Management – IMT Ghaziabad
- Software Engineering | All Courses
- M.Sc in CS – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Software Development
- Full Stack Development Certificate Program from Purdue University
- Blockchain Certification Program from Purdue University
- Cloud Native Backend Development Program from Purdue University
- Cybersecurity Certificate Program from Purdue University
- MBA & DBA | All Courses
- Master of Business Administration – IMT & LBS
- Executive MBA SSBM
- Global Doctor of Business Administration
- Global MBA from Deakin Business School
- Machine Learning | All Courses
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIITB
- Certificate in ML and Cloud – IIT Madras
- Executive PGP in Machine Learning & AI – IIITB
- ACP in ML & Deep Learning – IIIT Bangalore
- ACP in Machine Learning & NLP – IIIT Bangalore
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIT M
- Digital Marketing | All Courses
- ACP in Customer Centricity
- Digital Marketing & Communication – MICA
- Business Analytics | All Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Program
- Artificial Intelligences US
- Blockchain Technology US
- Business Analytics US
- Data Science US
- Digital Marketing US
- Management US
- Product Management US
- Software Development US
- Executive Programme in Data Science – IIITB
- Master Degree in Data Science – IIITB & IU Germany
- ACP in Cloud Computing
- ACP in DevOp
- ACP in Cyber Security
- ACP in Big Data
- ACP in Blockchain Technology
- Master in Cyber Security – IIITB & IU Germany
12 Interesting Computer Science Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners
Director of Engineering @ upGrad. Motivated to leverage technology to solve problems. Seasoned leader for startups and fast moving orgs. Working on solving problems of scale and long term technology…
Table of Contents
In this article, you will learn 12 Interesting Computer Science Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners.
- Face detection
- Online auction system
- Evaluation of academic performance
- e-Authentication system
- Cursor movement on object motion
- Crime rate prediction
- Android battery saver system
- Symbol recognition
- Public news droid
- Search engine
- Online eBook maker
- Mobile wallet with merchant payment
Read the full article to know more.
Computer Science Project Ideas
Computer Science skills are a highly sought-after skillset in IT/ITeS and STEM-related job roles. Some of the most coveted Computer Science skills in the modern industry include coding, computation, data processing, network information security, web architecture, algorithm design, storage systems & management, and mobile development. Learning these skills opens up new and exciting employment opportunities in the present and future workforce. So, if you are a computer science beginner, the best thing you can do is work on some real-time computer science project ideas . Relevant projects not only improves your practical knowledge but also improves your resume. To gain more weightage, consider our free courses developed to increase your skills in a short duration.
Check Out upGrad’s Full Stack Development Bootcamp
We, here at upGrad, believe in a practical approach as theoretical knowledge alone won’t be of help in a real-time work environment. In this article, we will be exploring some interesting computer science project ideas which beginners can work on to put their Python knowledge to the test. In this article, you will find top computer science project ideas for beginners and mini-project topics for CSE 3rd year to get hands-on experience.
But first, let’s address the more pertinent question that must be lurking in your mind: why build computer science projects?
When it comes to careers in software development, it is a must for aspiring developers to work on their own projects. Developing real-world projects is the best way to hone your skills and materialize your theoretical knowledge into practical experience. But if you want to step up your game and learn real-life industry projects, assignments and case studies check out our Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps where you can showcase your expertise and skills to potential employers using an e-portfolio.
You will need to acquaint yourself with new tools and technologies while working on a computer science project. The more you learn about cutting-edge development tools, environments, and libraries, the broader will be your scope for experimentation with your projects. The more you experiment with different computer science project ideas, and mini project topics for cse 3rd year, the more knowledge you gain.
Computer Science study encompasses programming , design, analysis, and theory. Hence, Computer Science project ideas involve designing and developing various application-based software products and solutions. So, if you wish to know about a few exciting Computer Science project ideas, this article is just what you need! But, if you want to accomplish more, and gain superiority, consider pursuing our Advanced Certificate Programme in Cyber Security designed for working professionals and provides 1:1 high-performance coaching.
Traditionally, different specialization fields opted for a theoretical and instructions-oriented approach. However, today, most job roles demand professionals who have hands-on industry experience. Computer Science is one such discipline where academic learning does not suffice – students need to undertake practical training through real-world Computer Science projects and assignments. It aims to impart students with practical knowledge of operating computer systems.
upGrad’s Exclusive Digital Marketing Webinar for you –
What’s new in Marketing?
Our learners also read : Java free online courses !
So, here are a few computer science projects for beginners can work on:
Top 12 Computer Science Project Ideas
This list of computer science project ideas for students is suited for beginners, and those just starting out with Python or Data Science in general or final year project topics for computer engineering in diploma . These computer science project ideas will get you going with all the practicalities you need to succeed in your career as a software developer.
Further, if you’re looking for computer science project ideas for final year, this list should get you going. So, without further ado, let’s jump straight into some computer science project ideas that will strengthen your base and allow you to climb up the ladder.
1. Face detection
It is of high importance and it serves various purposes in many fields. Most importantly, the technology of face detection has increased the surveillance efforts of the authorities.
Face detection coupled with the technology of biometrics and security has helped to identify people’s faces which have resulted in various processes such as starting an app, security, or guiding what the next action steps of the application would be.
The technology of the face detection use the facial algorithms to identify the reach of facial print. The technology can adapt and recognize which facial features to detect and which one to ignore.
One of the best ideas to start experimenting you hands-on computer science projects for students is face detection software. This project focuses on building a face detection software using the OpenCV library. The face detection program will be modelled in a way that it can detect faces in live stream videos from webcam or video files stored in a PC’s local storage. The software uses pre-trained XML classifiers to detect faces in real-time and track them. You can also use different classifiers to identify various objects through this detection program.
To run this program, you need to install the OpenCV library on your local machine. Also, it would be best if you created appropriate paths for the XML classifier files before executing the program.
Also, check out our free react js online courses
2. Online auction system
The online auction allows the users to procure the benefits of the auction from any geographical location. The sellers can showcase their products or services to the buyers across the locations. This helps in wider reachability and huge expansion of the business.
Another useful feature of online auction is instant feedback feature that allows the bidders to track the price increase due to higher bidding.
The bidders or buyers from across the globe can login at any time of the day to track or bid. This way they do not lose out on the opportunity due to different geographical timelines.
In an online auction, buyers and sellers engage in transactional business, wherein buyers purchase items through price bidding. Here, the bids have a starting price and an ending time. Potential buyers who place the highest bidding price for an item are declared the winners and owners of particular items.
In this project, you will create a secure online auction system using the fraud detection method with binary classification. If a user wants to buy a product through an online auction, they must provide their identification details like PAN number, email address, license number, etc. The system will then screen the users, authenticate, and authorize them. Only authorized users can bid in the auction. The system will be designed to predict fraudulent users in the early stages, thereby eliminating the risk of online fraud and scams. This beginner-level computer science projects will help build a strong foundation for fundamental programming concepts.
Learn Online software development courses from the World’s top Universities. Earn Executive PG Programs, Advanced Certificate Programs, or Masters Programs to fast-track your career.
Explore Our Software Development Free Courses
3. evaluation of academic performance.
Evaluation of the academic performance allows the institutions to track the student’s performance. This does not only help in enhancing the student’s performance but also improving the teaching techniques and teacher’s performance.
The teachers could chart out teaching objectives that help them in achieving those objectives. This way, the teachers can adapt the successful pedagogy and ignore those pedagogies that do not add value to the student’s performance.
This project involves the creation of an evaluation system that can analyze the academic performance of students by utilizing the fuzzy logic method. In the fuzzy logic method, you will consider three parameters, namely, attendance, internal marks, and external marks, to evaluate the final academic performance of students of an institution. The fuzzy inference system is much more accurate than conventional techniques.
While developing this Computer Science project, make sure that the student information uploaded is correct (devoid of errors). Faulty data entry may lead to inaccurate results.
4. e-Authentication system
There are various types of authentication system such as OTP, password, biometrics, etc.
The authentication system allows for better user experience without having the need of mutliple setups. It is also useful for tightening the security. The enhances security features pave the way for more number of users adapting the technology.
The e-authentication has seen wider adaptability. It is used to access government services, transactional processes, online platforms, and more. The users can secure their identity with the means of e-authentication system, thus providing scope for higher security.
This project focuses on building an e-Authentication system using a combination of QR code and OTP for enhanced security. The e-Authentication system is designed to avoid hacking of accounts through shoulder surfing and misuse of login credentials. To be able to use the system, a user has to first register in the system by entering the basic registration details (name, address, zip code, etc.).
Once the registration is complete, the user can access the login module to authenticate the account by entering the email id and password combination they used during registration. Then, the user can proceed to the next authentication step using either of the two options – QR (Quick Response) code or OTP (One Time Password). As per the option selected by the user, the system will generate a QR Code or an OTP. While the QR code will be sent to the user’s mail id, the OTP will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number of the user.
The system randomly generates the QR Code and OTP at the time of login. It makes the login more secure. However, to use this system, one always needs an active Internet connection.
5. Cursor movement on object motion
This is a project where you will design a cursor that can move through desktop and perform actions based on hand gestures. The system’s object movement will be based on RGB (red, green, and blue) colour – it can detect RGB colour object that will function as the mouse. It would help if you imported the Java AWT library to coordinate with the cursor. The system setting uses a webcam to track the movement of the red, green, and blue objects and based on the object movement patterns, accordingly trigger an event.
The cursor movement system will acquire a single frame from the video recorded by the webcam and flip the frame for the user to see. It converts the captured image into a binary image wherein the RGB objects will become white. The system further adds a bounding box around the object that the user can move throughout the display.
6. Crime rate prediction
There are various benefits attached to the crime rate prediction, such as taking preventive measures, tracking of the culprits, advanced decision-making process, etc.
The methodology allows the decision makers to predict the crime and perform law- enforcement measures to mitigate the repercussions.
This way, the stakeholders can provide satisfaction, increase lifestyle experience and most importantly identify the negative externalities and take appropriate actions to curb them.
The stakeholders can allocate the budget based on the statistic, this helps in effective resource allocation. The concerned agencies can utilize their resources to better use. The crime prediction system helps in faster justice delivery and reduce crime rates.
This is one of the interesting computer science project ideas to create. As the name suggests, this Computer Science project involves building a prediction system that can analyze and predict the crime rate of a particular location. Naturally, the system needs to be fed with relevant data. It uses the K-means data mining algorithm to predict the crime rate. The K-means algorithm can cluster co-offenders and organized crime groups by detecting relevant crime patterns via hidden links, link prediction, and statistical analysis of crime data.
It functions somewhat like this – the admin will feed the crime data into the system. The algorithm will analyze crime data stored in a database and extract information and patterns from it. It will then collate the crime groups based on the patterns found in the dataset. The clusters will be made based on factors like where the crime took place, which people were involved in the crime, and when the crime occurred.
7. Android battery saver system
The battery saver project is useful for the users to track the usage of the application. The users can track which of the applications are consuming the maximum energy.
This way the users can optimize their application management. The optimization of the application can limit the application usage, this end up limiting the battery.
The battery saver in the mobile phone would also allow the users to procure the list of the applications in one place, the consumption rate is also accurate.
This is one of the simple computer science projects yet an exciting one. The Android battery saver is designed to analyze the battery usage data from built-in classes and create a consolidated list of apps that drain the power of the Android phone. The system can also determine the battery level of the phone. In situations where the battery level is low, and numerous apps are consuming too much power, this system will trigger an alarm telling the user to force stop or close the apps that are drawing power.
While the battery saver system has no backend, it uses Android Studio as the frontend. Since the system feeds on data from the Android phone, it does not need a backend framework. The primary aim of this battery saver system is to notify users of the apps that are high on power consumption, thereby allowing them to take specific actions to stop battery drainage.
In-Demand Software Development Skills
8. symbol recognition .
This is one of the excellent computer science project ideas for beginners. The proposed project seeks to build a system that can recognize symbols inserted by the user. This symbol recognition system leverages an image recognition algorithm to process images and to identify symbols. First, the system converts RGB objects into grayscale images which is then further converted into black and white images. During the process, image processing is applied to remove unwanted objects and environmental interference. The system further uses optical character recognition for recognizing the images with 60-80% accuracy. This is one of the interesting computer science projects.
In the system, all symbol templates will be stored in a specific directory. The size of each image is fixed to allow the easy recognition of the symbols with accuracy. The templates will remain in black and white form, and the system will create a dataset of these templates. When a user inputs a query image into the system, it will resize the query image, compare the resized image values against the template image values in the dataset, and finally display the result in text format. So, while the system takes inputs as images, it delivers output in a textual form.
Explore our Popular Software Engineering Courses
Read: Software Engineering Project Ideas
9. Public news droid
There are various benefits to the public news droid, such as-
- Easy to navigate
- Instant updates
- The users receive all the news, even if they are not trendy or hyped about.
- Accessible by the registered users
- Feature to report a news if it is malicious, or irrelevant
This is one of the excellent computer science projects for beginners. The public news droid is an informative software application that informs users about the trending news, occurrences, and interesting events happening in and around their locality. Thus, the idea behind creating this information system is to keep the users informed about the happenings in their vicinity. The system uses Android Studio as the frontend and SQL Server as the backend.
The system involves two modules, one for the admin and one for the user. The admin monitors the accuracy and relevancy of news and information. For instance, if the admin encounters fake news or app misuse, they can take necessary action to stop the spread of such irrelevant information. On the contrary, users can view news and informative articles only of their respective localities/towns/cities, and they can add news related to any other city. Mentioning computer science projects can help your resume look much more interesting than others.
To use the app, users need to register into the system to use this app and add all the necessary details. Once the registration process is successful, the user can see the latest news, refresh the app, browse for more information, add new information and upload it (within 450 words), and so on. Users can also add images and title for the news they add.
10. Search engine
The search engine is highly useful, it helps in bringing the visibility of the brand, target based ad, brand awareness, performance management, increasing of the website traffic and more.
The brands can make their visibility grow by using proper keywords and using various other methodologies. Moreover, the brands can utilise the search engine to overcome the competition and to grow their business.
More people are able to see the brands, better its authenticity would be. It will eventually result in the revenue growth of the brand.
This search engine is developed using web annotation. It is one of the trending computer science projects where when users enter specific words or phrases in a search engine, it automatically fetches the most relevant pages that contain those keywords. Web annotation makes it possible. Web annotation helps to make an application user-friendly. Thanks to web annotation, users can add, modify, and remove information from Web resources without altering the resource itself.
This project uses web annotation on pages and images. When the user enters words, names, or phrases in the system, it will fetch the information and pictures having the same annotation. Then the system displays a list of results that contain the image or content matching to the user input. For this search engine, you need to use an effective algorithm to generate a query result page/search result records based on users’ queries.
11. Online eBook maker
One of the best ideas to start experimenting you hands-on computer science projects for students is working on online eBook maker. This online eBook maker will allow users to design and create eBooks free of cost. The system has two modules – admin login and author login. The admin can accept requests from users (authors), check and validate their details, evaluate completed eBooks, and process the request by mailing eBooks to the authors. Users can register in the system using the author login.
After filling in the necessary details, users can create new books, specify the context of books, add the title, number of pages, add a book cover, etc. Existing users can simply log in using their ID and password, and they can either create new books or resume editing the existing (unfinished) eBooks. Authors can keep only three incomplete eBooks at a time, of which they must complete at least one book before starting a new book.
12. Mobile wallet with merchant payment
There are various benefits attached to the mobile wallet, such as-
- Cashless payment
- The applications are protected with a password
- The QR code generation, allows the users to ensure safe transactions.
- The amount first gets stored to the merchant’s wallet, eventually reaching to their bank accounts.
- Reduces fraud detection
This can be an interesting and useful computer science project ideas. As you can guess by the name, this is a QR code scanning application designed for handling and facilitating liquid cash transactions between sellers (merchants) and consumers. The aim of building this app is to provide a secure, reliable, and efficient platform for monetary transactions on both ends. Each time, the system generates a unique QR code ID, and all passwords are encrypted using AES Encryption Algorithm.
There are two parts of this application – an Android application for merchants that can scan the QR code and the other part for the consumer for generating the QR Code. The frontend uses Android Studio, and the backend uses SQL Server. This system functions something like this – when merchants scan the QR code generated by the app, the desired amount is transferred into their wallet that is easily transferable into their bank accounts. As for the consumers, they need to add money to their wallet via their credit/debit cards linked to their bank accounts. They can save the card details for future use. Merchants can also change their personal and bank details. And this is the perfect idea for your next computer science project!
Check out: Java Project Ideas & Topics
Some Bonus A Level Computer Science Project Ideas
Basic Hospital Management System
The hospital management system is useful for managing the resources and operating the hospital effectively. The hospital management infrastructure is useful for managing the patient details, infrastructure management, drugs management, dispensary, etc.
The staff trust the hospital managemet application to run the day-to-day functions. Thus, the technology becomes of high importance.
The health management system facilities in better decision- making and revenue management. Apart from serving the patients, the hospitals have to take care of the revenue for acquiring talented doctors and provide decent health facility.
This is a programming and database management app designed as a centralized system for hospitals to digitize and handle huge data ( like patient details, appointments made, results of lab tests, patient diagnosis information, etc.). This is one of the best computer science project ideas that can add value to your resume.
Developing a hospital management system is easy for beginners. A functional and effective hospital management system can be created with the basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
The system should be able to receive new entries, store them safely and enable hospital staff and system administrators to access, and use the data.
You should develop the hospital management system in a way that it should assign a unique ID to each patient registered at the hospital. The system must include all necessary details of hospital staff besides patients in a local database.
When the data increases, it becomes challenging for the staff and hospital administrator to find the required data of a particular patient or staff. So, it is important to have search functionality to make the search process across thousands of data much easier.
While it is enough to use the local storage to run the hospital management, you can also use a cloud database. Both of them have their pros and cons. You must leverage the advantages and disadvantages to make the computer science topics more challenging and interesting. Check out this Github project for reference.
Real-time Weather Forecasting app
This is a beginner-level web development & programming app that will serve best as a mini project topic for CSE third-year students or a final-year project for those pursuing diplomas in Computer science. The main objective of the app is to create a web-based weather application that can provide real-time weather details (like current temperature and chances of rain) of a particular location. The app can also predict if the day will be rainy, cloudy, or sunny.
It is important to know how to use API calls to scoop out weather information from other websites and display relevant information in your app.
For the app’s best User Interface, you have to place an input text box in which the users can enter the location for which weather information is needed. As soon as the search button is hit, the weather forecast for the input location should pop out. Check out this Github project for reference.
It is an interesting app that involves application designing & development, multi-thread processing, socket-programming, and networking.
Such computer science topics aim at developing a chat application to facilitate instant messaging. Users can create personal accounts in the chat app from where messages can be sent to other chat app users. Check out this Github project for reference.
These are some cool Computer Science project ideas that you can toy with! Once you finish with these simple computer science projects, and final year project topics for computer engineering in diploma , I suggest you go back, learn a few more concepts and then try the intermediate projects.
When you feel confident, you can then tackle the advanced projects. If you wish to improve your python skills, you need to get your hands on these computer science project ideas . Working on real-world projects allows you to apply your knowledge and skills into practice. Also, if you can create a few of these Computer Science projects, you can add them to your resume – it will definitely help you to stand out among the crowd. I hope you will learn a lot while working on these computer science projects.
If you’re interested to learn more about Java, full-stack software development, check out upGrad & IIIT-B’s Executive PG Programme in Software Development – Specialisation in Full Stack Development which is designed for working professionals and offers 500+ hours of rigorous training, 9+ projects, and assignments, IIIT-B Alumni status, practical hands-on capstone projects & job assistance with top firms.
Read our Popular Articles related to Software Development
What is web architecture.
A web architecture is the structure of a website, including its underlying servers, databases, networks, routers, and protocols. It is the design of the system that makes up the World Wide Web. It is also the management of the software and servers used to run websites. Web architecture is an important part of any web presence. It dictates how a user navigates from one website to another, and influences the overall experience. It should focus on providing a positive online experience, and should always be used to enhance the overall user experience, but it should not be confused with the design of the website itself.
How do data mining algorithms work?
Data mining algorithms are a set of software tools and algorithms used to extract information from large amounts of data. They are used to determine which data points are most relevant in a given dataset and are used in a variety-generation algorithm, which is used to generate new lines of data. Data mining algorithms are the steps used to find patterns and trends in large data sets. They are important tools helping organizations make more informed decisions and better serve their customers. Data mining algorithms are used in a wide range of applications, including business intelligence, marketing, and fraud detection. They are also used to understand the behavior of large sets of data, to identify relationships and patterns, and to make predictions.
Why is E-authentication required?
The need for effective e-authentication is due to the fact that users are increasingly using profile verification and sometimes password reset options to protect their accounts on online services, such as social networking sites, and to improve their online security more generally. The use of e-authentication is becoming a common way to prove identity when buying products or services. The process allows users to prove their identity using digital methods instead of traditional documents like ID cards. E-authentication is becoming more and more common, and there are a number of ways it is shaping our digital world.
Prepare for a Career of the Future
Leave a comment, cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Our Trending Software Engineering Courses
- Master of Science in Computer Science from LJMU
- Executive PG Program in Software Development Specialisation in Full Stack Development from IIIT-B
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Cyber Security from IIITB
- Full Stack Software Development Bootcamp
- Software Engineering Bootcamp from upGrad
Our Popular Software Engineering Courses
Get Free Consultation
Popular software development skills.
- React Courses
- Core Java Courses
- Data Structures Courses
- ReactJS Courses
- NodeJS Courses
- Blockchain Courses
- SQL Courses
- Full Stack Development Courses
- Big Data Courses
- Devops Courses
- NFT Courses
- Cyber Security Courses
- Cloud Computing Courses
- Database Design Courses
- Crypto Courses
- Python Courses
Embedded Software Engineer Salary in India 2023: Freshers & Experienced
Stored Procedure in SQL: How to Create, Executive, Modify, Types & Use Cases
Top 10 Easy Mini Project Ideas & Topics For Final Year Students in 2023
Start your upskilling journey now, get a free & personalised counselling session..
Schedule 1:1 free counselling
Talk to a career expert
Explore Free Courses
Data Science & Machine Learning
Build your foundation in one of the hottest industry of the 21st century
Build essential technical skills to move forward in your career in these evolving times
Get insights from industry leaders and career counselors and learn how to stay ahead in your career
Master industry-relevant skills that are required to become a leader and drive organizational success
Advance your career in the field of marketing with Industry relevant free courses
Kickstart your career in law by building a solid foundation with these relevant free courses.
Register for a demo course, talk to our counselor to find a best course suitable to your career growth.
Final Year Projects For Computer Engineering
NevonProjects Compiles and brings you the widest list of computer engineering projects for students researchers and engineers. From Android Apps to Dotnet, Pp and Python Web Applications NevonProjects brings you the most creative computer engineering project ideas.
Need Help Selecting a Topic ?
Get Free Guidance & Support Call/Watsapp: +917777094786
Complete CSE Software Projects List For Cse
- Android Job Portal System App
- AI Chatbot App using Dialog Flow in Flutter
- Body Pose Detection App using Google ML-Kit Flutter
- Flutter Based Calories Tracker App
- Flutter Based House Bidding Application
- Flutter Medicine Tracker and Notification App
- Flutter Payment Reminder App
- Restaurant Employees Tip Calculator System App Flutter
- Time series Anomaly Detector App using Azure Cognitive Services
- YouTube Giveaway Manager App Using Flutter
- Vehicle Number Plate Detection and Recognition Python
- Green Screen Background Remover using OpenCV Python
- Intelligent Video Surveillance Using Deep Learning System
- Leaf Detection System using OpenCV Python
- Music Genres Classification using KNN System
- Traffic Sign Recognition System using CNN
- Auto capture Selfie by Detecting Smile Python
- Blockchain based Loan Management System with Smart Contracts
- Blockchain Rental Property System with Smart Contracts
- Spy Camera Android App
- Python Image Forgery Detection using MD5 OpenCV
- Space Shooter Combat Game Python
- Online PDF to Text Converter & Language Translator Python
- Herb & Grocery Shopping Android App
- Dementia Virtual Memory App
- Android Messenger App
- Barbershop Service Booking App
- Fitness App With Workout Diet & Motivation
- Three Level Image Password Authentication
- Students Grievance Redressal Cell Python
- Emergency Ambulance Booking App
- Waste Food Management & Donation App
- Doctor Appointment Booking & Live Chat App
- Online Fashion Stylist Website
- Android Blood Donation & Blood Bank Finder
- Online Driver Hiring Android App
- Retail Store Inventory & POS Checkout App
- Gym Trainer & Progress Tracker App
- Accident Detection & Alert Android App
- Android Personal Safety App
- Wifi Based Secure Wireless Communication Using RSA
- Android Task Monitoring
- Automated Canteen Ordering System using Android
- RFID Based Automatic Traffic Violation Ticketing
- Sports Events Management Platform for Colleges
- Secure Online Auction System
- School Security System (SSS) using RFID
- RFID Parking System Using Android
- Quality checking using image processing
- Orange Fruit Recognition Using Image Segmentation
- Optical character extraction under different illumination conditions
- Filtering political sentiment in social media from textual information
- Evaluation of Academic Performance of Students with Fuzzy Logic
- E Authentication System Using QR Code & OTP
- Document Sentiment Analysis Using Opinion Mining
- Diabetic Retinopathy Detection From Retinal Images
- Cursor Movement On Object Motion
- Crime Rate Prediction Using K Means
- Cooking Recipe Rating Based On Sentiment Analysis
- Brain Tumor Detection Using Image Segmentation
- Android Smart Ticketing Using Rfid
- Android Battery Saver System
- Android Based Encrypted SMS System
- Advanced Tour Guide
- Social Media Community Using Optimized Clustering Algorithm
- Symbol Recognition Using Matlab
- Preventing Phishing Attack On Voting System Using Visual Cryptography
- Public News Droid
- Card Payment Security Using RSA
- Search Engine Using Web Annotation
- Secure File Storage On Cloud Using Hybrid Cryptography
- ATM Detail Security Using Image Steganography
- Image Character Recognition Using Signal & Pattern Analysis
- Image Steganography Using Kmeans & Encryption
- Implementing Triple DES With OTP
- Mobile Wallet With Merchant Payment Using Android
- Online user Behavior Analysis On Graphical Model
- Fingerprint Authenticated Secure Android Notes
- Student Grade Prediction Using C4.5 Decision Tree
- Stream Analysis For Career Choice Aptitude Tests
- Product Review Analysis For Genuine Rating
- Periodic Census With Graphical Representation
- Android Smart City Traveler
- Android Campus Portal With Graphical Reporting
- Smart Health Prediction Using Data Mining
- ERP System For Institutes
- Efficient Doctor Patient Portal
- Online Bookstore System On Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Based Online Blood Bank System
- Cloud Based Local Train Ticketing System
- Cloud Based Bus Pass System
- Cloud Based Career Guidance System
- Android Bluetooth Chat
- Bus Pass with Barcode Card scan
- Bus Pass with webcam Scan
- Employee attendance System By Qr Scan
- Online Printed T-Shirt Designing
- Engineering College Automation and Scheduling System
- Online Visiting Card Creation Project
- Online Ebook Maker Project
- Graphical Password To Avoid Shoulder Surfing
- Class Management System Project
- Detecting E Banking Phishing Websites Using Associative Classification
- Vehicle Tracking Using Driver Mobile Gps Tracking
- Image Steganography With 3 Way Encryption
- Canteen Automation System
- Fingerprint Voting System Project
- Sentiment Analysis for Product Rating
- Fingerprint Based ATM System
- E Commerce Product Rating Based On Customer Review Mining
- Employee Hourly Attendance By Barcode Scan
- Weather Forecasting Using Data Mining
- User Web Access Records Mining For Business Intelligence
- Railway Tracking and Arrival Time Prediction
- Android Local Train Ticketing Project
- Android Patient Tracker
- Opinion Mining For Restaurant Reviews
- Website Evaluation Using Opinion Mining
- Opinion Mining For Comment Sentiment Analysis
- Movie Success Prediction Using Data Mining
- Android Customer Relationship Management System
- Android Employee Tracker
- Monitoring Suspicious Discussions On Online Forums Using Data Mining
- Android – PC Chatting & Image Sharing System
- Fake Product Review Monitoring And Removal For Genuine Online Product Reviews Using Opinion Mining
- Web Data Mining To Detect Online Spread Of Terrorism
- Opinion Mining For Social Networking Site
- Biomedical Data Mining For Web Page Relevance Checking
- Data Mining For Automated Personality Classification
- Real Estate Search Based On Data Mining
- Automated Payroll With GPS Tracking And Image Capture
- Criminal Investigation Tracker with Suspect Prediction
- Distributed Dealership Network Analyzer and Sales Monitor
- E Healthcare – Online Consultation And Medical Subscription
- Automated College Timetable Generator
- Intelligent PC Location Tracking System
- Secure Remote Communication Using DES Algorithm
- Remote Java 2 Dotnet Communication Application
- Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System
- Active Chat Monitoring and Suspicious Chat Detection over Internet
- Credit Card Fraud Detection
- Remote User Recognition And Access Provision
- AI Multi Agent Shopping System
- Wireless Indoor Positioning System
- Tab Based Library Book Availability & Location Finder On Wifi
- Web Mining For Suspicious Keyword Prominence
- Web Agent For Learning Content Updating
- PC Configuration Retrieval System on Online Server
- Web Server Log Analysis System
- Customer Behaviour Prediction Using Web Usage Mining
- Web Server to Client communication for web usage data analysis
- Network Based Stock Price System
- Matrimonial Portal Project
- On Demand Remote PC Monitoring system Through Internet
- Online AI Shopping With M-Wallet System
- Military Access Using Card Scanning With OTP
- Secure ATM Using Card Scanning Plus OTP
- Secure Lab Access Using Card Scanner Plus Face Recognition
- Webpage Ranking Search Engine With Seo Suggester
- Detect Irregular moving objects and tracking based on color and shape in real-time
- Camera Motion Sensing Project
- Collective Face Detection Project
- College automation project
- Online Election System Project
- Automated Attendance System
- Mobile Attendance System Project
- WiFi Shopping Guide Project
- Cursor Movement By Hand Gesture Project
- Mobile Quiz Through WiFi Project
- The Cibil System Project
- Android Merchant Application Using Qr
- Advanced Mobile Store
- Artificial Intelligence Dietician
- Look Based Media Player
- Banking Bot Project
- Android Voting System
- Android File finder and Sorting
- Android Tourist Guide Project
- Android AI Diet Consultant
- Android Blood Bank
- Bus Pass Android Project
- Android Based Parking Booking System
- Android Based Furniture Shopping
- Grocery Shopping Android
- Face Recognition Attendance System
- Driver Card With Qr Code Identification
- Detecting Data Leaks
- Mobile(location based) Advertisement System
- Medical Search Engine Project
- Automatic Answer Checker
- Document checker and Corrector Project
- AI Desktop Partner
- Car Sales And Inventory Store Project
- Media player Project
- Education Assignment Dashboard
- LED display generator project
- Human Speed Detection Project
- Cargo Booking Software
- Mobile Banking Project
- Seo optimizer and suggester
- Enhanced Library Management System
- Custom Web Search With User Centric Map
- Android Joystick Application
- Storage/Energy efficient Cloud Computing
- Image Editor Project
- Net Tracer (ACTIVE NETWORK MONITORING)
- Mobile Ticketing Project
- Mobile Self Encryption
- Visual Cryptography (Image encryption and decryption)
- Video Steganography
- Lan based discussion forum
- file encryption using fibonacci series
- Hybrid AES DES encryption algorithm(any combination of algorithms is available)
- Stock Market Analysis and Prediction
- Student Attendance with Fingerprint Reader
- Online Law System
- Data Protection Using Hand Gesture Recognition
- Facial Expression Recognition
- Android Based Visual Product Identification For The Blind
- Android Offloading Computation Over Cloud
- Hotel Recommendation System Based on Hybrid Recommendation Model
- Traffic Violation Ticketing Automation using RFID
- Farming Stock Trading Android Application
- Online Health Shopping Portal With Product Recommendation
- College Forums with Alumni Based on Content Filtering
- Online Pizza Ordering System
- Personality Prediction System Through CV Analysis
- Advanced Intelligent Tourist Guide
- Data Standardization Using Hidden Markov Model
- Detecting Fraud Apps Using Sentiment Analysis
- Encryption & Decryption Using Deffie Hellman Algorithm
- Industrial Visit Planning & Booking System
- Intelligent Tourist Guide
- Secure Backup Software System
- TV Show Popularity Analysis Using Data Mining
- Twitter Trend Analysis Using Latent Dirichlet Allocation
- Cancer Prediction Using Data Mining
- Symptom Based Clinical Document Clustering by Matrix Factorization
- Using Data Mining To Improve Consumer Retailer Connectivity
- Financial Status Analysis Using Credit Score Rating
- E Banking Log System
- Hybrid Payment Security Model For E Commerce
- Dental Caries Detection System
- Expression Identification Using Image Processing
- Data Duplication Removal Using File Checksum
- Detecting Phishing Websites Using Machine Learning
- Secure Electronic Fund Transfer Over Internet Using DES
- Student Information Chatbot Project
- Android Attendance System
- High Security Encryption Using AES & Visual Cryptography
- A New Hybrid Technique For Data Encryption
- Cooperative Housing Society Manager Project
- Smart Cab System Using Barcode Scan
- Warehouse Management System
- Heart Disease Prediction Project
- Exam Cell Automation System
- Unique User Identification Across Multiple Social Networks
- College Enquiry Chat Bot
- Bikers Portal
- Sentiment Based Movie Rating System
- Advanced Reliable Real Estate Portal
- Web Page Builder
- Diagnostic Centre Client Coordination System
- Improved Data Leakage Detection
- Online Herbs Shopping Project
- Sending a secure message over a network to a remote site
- Online Diagnostic Lab Reporting System
- Online Loan Application & Verification System
- Multi Website Advertisement Handling System
- Secure Data Transfer Over Internet Using Image Steganography
- Airport Network Flight Scheduler
- Image Encryption For Secure Internet Transfer
- Public Photography Contest With Live Voting
- MLM Project
- Three Level Password Authentication System
- Question paper generator system
- Hotel Management Android Project
- Intelligent Tourist System Project
- Android Vehicle Tracking Application
- Software Piracy Protection Project
- Multi Coverage Broadcast
- Mobile Network Stability
- Attack Source Tracing Project
- Mobile Networks Load Balancing
- Graphical Password Strategy
- Android location alarm
- College Social Networking Web Project
- Voice Logger Software Project
- Digital Watermarking Project
- Improved Honeypot Project
- Internet Border Patrol
- Traffic Signal: Management & Control System
- Download accelerator
- Intelligent Chat Bot
- E Governance project
- Gps Based Human Tracking
- Web Filtering Software
- Lan Messenger Software Project
- Student Examination Datacard
- Enhanced Kmeans algorithm
- Student Attendance System by Barcode Scan
- Student Attendance System By Qr Scan
- Hotel Reservation Android
- Festival Calendar System with Business Promotion
- Graphical Password By Image Segmentation
- Video Surveillance Project
- Image Mining Project
- Smart Health Consulting Project
- Farming Assistance Web Service
- Corporate Dashboard Project
- iPad Restaurant Application
- Detecting Edges Using Image Processor
- Sql Injection Prevention Project
- Smart Health consulting system
- Wireless Data Handling And Management
- Android Anti-Virus Application
- Cloud computing for Rural banking
- E-Learning Platform using Cloud Computing
Need Custom Made Software Project / System ?
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Download Mini projects with Source Code, Java projects with Source Codes
100+ Final Year Projects in Computer Science
Some Final Year Projects in Computer Science projects require to be prepared for the final year students. If you need guidance on selecting a project for Final Year Projects in Computer Science, this article might be helpful to you.
Types of technologies
The following are the different types of technologies in computer science field:
- Artificial Intelligence and robotics: Artificial Intelligence and robotics research is one of the controversial and interesting technology. The research of AI and robotics are in initial stages as of now and it has a good scope in the market.
- Bioinformatics: Bioinformatics is an Information Technology used for managing and analysis of biological data using statistical techniques and algorithms.
- Big data analytics: Big data analytics is used from banking to healthcare. It is the most demanding technology as the companies are competing with another to improve their service.
- Computer-assisted education: Computer and software help in assisting or training students. This field is still growing but competing with many educators.
- Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity is predicted to be a vital technology in the upcoming years. Today, data protection is strictly compulsory for both individuals and countries.
List of projects
Below are a few Final Year Projects in Computer Science that are simple as well as interesting.
AI Diet Consultant Management System
AI Diet Consultant Management System is an application that provides information on balanced diet instructions. The input details such as age, sex, height, weight, and family history, etc., are needed to be entered. The Artificial Intelligence dietician will give the tips related to the balanced diet. This application is developed for Android phones. This application is reliable, user-friendly, and easy to use.
Cloud-Based Attendance System
The attendance system allows the user to mark the attendance of the employee or student who is available on a particular day. The employee or the student needs to log in and scan their identity card for marking the attendance and while leaving the class. Once the card is scanned, the details of ID number, date, in-time and out-time are saved in the database. The information will be stored into a cloud that forms a connection with application and server through the internet.
With the data like in-time and out-time, the admin calculates the working hours of the employee or a student. If there is any modification in the system, only the admin has the control to modify and view the details of the attendance. We have shared a list of Final Year Projects in Computer Science below from which you can select multiple projects.
Secure Online Auction System
Online auction is a system where the products or goods can be purchased or sold through bidding. Generally, the bidding has a start price and no customer can bid less than the start price. The person who is selling the product must be a registered user and need to enter the details of the product.
On the other hand, the person who is going to bid needs to enter the details like name, valid contact number, email address, license, and PAN number, account details, etc. It has an end time where the customer cannot bid after the end time. This system is developed for a secured online auction.
Automated Canteen Ordering System using Android
Automated Canteen Ordering system is developed to save the time of the customer and the canteen administrator. The customer need not wait in the queue to order the food. The customer needs to install the application on his/her mobile and place the order. This application is user-friendly and very easy to access and use. The application displays the supply details in an easily readable format. It allows the supervisor to get the orders by scanning the QR codes from the customer’s android and serve with minimal delay.
Secure Backup Software System
Using the backup software system which is one of the Final Year Projects in Computer Science, the user can store the documents, images or videos securely and reliably. Users can store the documents in any format in a separate folder. The stored folder can be accessed only by authorized user. The backup software system is a windows application where the details are stored in SQL Database. If any unauthorized user tries to login to the folder, it immediately sends a text message and an email to the user and the admin.
Also, the folder gets blocked immediately and only the user has the right to unblock the folder.
Weather Forecasting System with Data Mining
The weather forecasting system is an application to predict the atmosphere for a particular location. Earlier, weather forecasting is done with pattern recognition. That is, if the sunset was observed as red, then the weather of the following day would be fair. These predictions cannot be proved as reliable. In the existing system, the weather is predicted based on parameters such as humidity, temperature, and wind. This system is developed with GUI. The user needs to enter the current information like temperature, humidity, and wind.
The system takes these parameters as input and predicts the weather. This prediction is reliable as it can be used in various departments such as marine, agriculture, military, forestry, air traffic, and navy.
Final Year Projects in Computer Science List
- database management system projects
- hospital management system project
- library management system project
- project on payroll management system
- hotel management system project
- database management system projects for students
- online course management system project
- database management system projects with source code
- school management system project
- management system project in php
- employee management system project
- event management system project
- restaurant management system project
- battery management system project
- waste management system project
- healthcare management system project
- traffic management system project
- library management system project pdf
- database management system projects in sql with source code
- bank management system project
- railway management system project
- database management system mini projects
- advanced database management system projects
- gym management system project
- library management system mini project
- management system project in java
- college event management system project
- courier management system project
- college management system project
- bakery management system project
- management system project topics
- training and placement management system project
- restaurant billing management system java projects idea
- hostel management system project
- library management system java projects idea
- attendance management system java projects idea
- hospital management system mini project
- atm management system java projects idea
- student result management system project
- list of database management system projects
- college management system project in php
- building management system projects
- knowledge management system projects
- management system project report
- management system projects in java
- laboratory management system mini project
- document management system for engineering projects
- warehouse management system
- document for cable tv management system project
- document management system for projects
- school management system
- inventory management system
- best database management system projects
- vehicle management system
- library management system
- payroll management system
- hostel management system
- database management system project in sql
- attendance management system projects
- restaurant management system android project
- hospital management system
- database management system related projects
- student management system
- library management system nevon projects
- queuing management system java projects idea
- dfd of school management system projects
- database management system project in mysql
- projects on the management system
- clinic management system
- hotel management system
- project management system using php
- database management system projects free download
- attendance management system
- bpo management system project
- examples of database management system projects
- database management system projects ideas for students
- time management system for projects
- management system project in vb.net
- management system projects in python
- transport management system php project
- leave management system projects sample
- online blood bank management system nevon projects
- performance management system for projects
- system management mba projects
- projects environmental management system
- report of school management system projects
- database management system micro projects
- database management system project github
- management system projects in android
- blood bank management system projects
- ooad library management system project
- management information system sample projects
- database management system projects for beginners
- library management system based projects
- management of information system projects
- hr management system projects
- topics for database management system project
- management system projects ideas
- database management system mini projects list
- inventory management system php projects
- quality management system construction projects
- database management system projects in vb.net
- content management system projects
- database management system projects pdf
- atm management system java project
- management system projects list
- database management system projects names
- loan management system projects
- library management system projects in c#
- warehouse management system projects
- performance management system projects
- database management system projects in oracle
- human resource management system projects
- graduation projects management system
- database management system projects in access
- management system dbms project
- hospital management system projects in asp.net
- library management system java projects
- hospital management system projects in php
- management system project in c language
- topics for management system project
- library management system projects in php
- download php school management system projects with source code
- list of management system projects
- database management system projects samples
- quality management system for projects
- management system c++ projects
- hospital management system nevon projects
- hospital management system projects in java
- student management system projects
- queue management system projects
- medicine management system project in php
- database management system projects in python
- database management system mini projects in java
- retail management system projects
- hospital management system java projects
- database management system mini projects topics
- database management system projects in c#
- complaint management system projects
- tourism management system projects
- management system projects in c++
- school management system java projects
- bank management system c++ project
- quality management system projects
- management system software projects
More projects for Final Year Projects in Computer Science can be fond on our website.
Some of the other Final Year Projects in Computer Science projects are Event Management System , Advanced Mobile Store , Wifi Based Secure Wireless Communication Using RSA , Android Task Monitoring , RFID Based Automatic Traffic Violation Ticketing , and Sports Events Management Platform for Colleges .
You can choose any topics based on your knowledge and skill on the technology. First, choose more than one topic. Later, pick a topic based on the complexity and timeframe to complete the project. These are related to Final Year Projects in Computer Science.
Other Projects to Try:
- Networking Projects for Computer Science
- Final year engineering projects Ideas for CSE
- Internet E-mail System and P2P Computing-final year projects for cse
- Network Monitoring System-final year projects for cse
- Java Projects | VB Projects | PHP and ASP Net Projects
Download Java Project
Download visual basic projects, download .net projects, download php projects, download c++ projects, latest projects ideas, assembly codes, datastructure assignments, computer graphics lab, operating system lab.
- Interview Questions
- Free Courses
- Career Guide
- PGP in Data Science and Business Analytics
- PGP in Data Science and Engineering (Data Science Specialization)
- MS in Data Science Programme
- M.Tech in Data Science and Machine Learning
- MS in Data Science
- PGP – Artificial Intelligence for leaders
- PGP- Machine Learning
- PGP in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- MIT- Data Science and Machine Learning Program
- PGP in Cybersecurity
- Post Graduate Program in Cybersecurity
- Great Lakes Cybersecurity Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGP in Executive Management
- Master of Business Administration- Shiva Nadar University
- Executive Master of Business Administration – PES University
- PGP in cloud computing
- Advanced Certification in Cloud Computing
- Advanced Certificate Program in Full Stack Software Development
- PGP in in Software Engineering for Data Science
- Advanced Certification in Software Engineering
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence – IIIT-Delhi
- PGP in Software Development and Engineering
- PGP in in Product Management and Analytics
- NUS Business School : Digital Transformation
- Design Thinking : From Insights to Viability
- PGP In Strategic Digital Marketing
- Master of Business Administration Degree Program
- What Does An SQL Developer Do?
- Top SQL Courses to Upskill
- SQL Tutorial
- PL SQL Tutorial
- SQLite Tutorial
- MYSQL Tutorial
- SQL Interview Questions
- SQL Constraints
- Normalization in SQL
- SQL Complex Queries
- How to rename column name in SQL?
- What is Spark SQL?
- SQL Functions
- SQL Operators
- C++ Tutorial for Beginners
- C++ Interview Questions
- C++ Projects
- Top C++ IDEs
- Top Books on C++
- C++ Namespaces
- C++ Strings
- C++ Priority Queue
- C++ Sort Function
- C++ Constructor
- C++ Copy Constructor
- C++ Polymorphism
- C++ Operator Overloading
- C++ Function Overloading
- C++ Templates
- C++ Inline Functions
- C++ Friend Functions
- C++ Exception Handling
- C++ File Handling
- C++ Unordered Map
- Java Tutorial for Beginners
- Java Developer Guide
- Java Developer Resume
- Java Interview Questions
- Free Java Courses
- Java Virtual Machine
- Java Operators
- Strings in Java
- tring Manipulation in Java
- Data Structures using Java
- Java Array Length
- Collection in Java
- Hashmap in Java
- Hashset in Java
- Array, Array List & This Keyword in Java
- Methods in Java
- Type Casting in Java
- Palindrome in Java
- OOPs Concepts in Java
- The Access Modifiers in Java
- Constructor in Java
- Abstract Class & Encapsulation in Java
- Inheritance in Java
- Polymorphism in Java
- Method Overloading in Java
- Reflection in Java
- Super Keyword & Wrapper Class in Java
- Serialization & Scanner Class in Java
- Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
- Exception Handling in Java
- File Handling in Java
- Multithreading in Java
- Synchronization in Java
- Process & Threads in Java
- Getter & Setter in Java
- Introduction in Struts in Java
- Java Servlet
- JSP Tutorial
- Generics in Java
Top Final Year Projects For Computer Science Students
- How to choose a final-year project?
- Best Final Year Projects for Computer Science Engineers:
- How to include projects in your resume?
- Best Final Year Projects for Computer Science Engineers
A final year project is a research project undertaken by students who are in their final year of study at a university. The project is usually supervised by a faculty member and is usually done in groups of two or three students. The purpose of final year projects for computer science is to allow students to apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired during their studies to a real-world problem.
Computer science students have a wide range of final year projects to choose from. It could be one python projects for beginners , java projects or even advanced categories like Computer Vision Projects . Some popular projects include developing a new software application, designing a new hardware device, or improving the security of an existing system. Students can also choose to work on projects that are more focused on the theoretical aspects of computer science, such as developing new algorithms or proving the correctness of existing ones. Whatever direction students choose to take their project in, they can be sure that they will gain valuable experience to help them in their future careers.
Choosing a final-year project can be a daunting task, but it is important to choose something that you are passionate about and that will challenge you. Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect final-year project:
1. Think about what you are interested in and what you want to learn more about. Your project should be something that you are excited to work on.
2. Talk to your professors and classmates. They may have some great ideas for projects that you can work on.
3. Do some research online and in the library. This will help you narrow down your choices and find a project that you are truly passionate about.
4. Once you have a few ideas, sit down and brainstorm with your friends or family. This can help you finalize your decision and get started on your project.
When considering innovative project ideas, consider the following questions:
- What problem is my project attempting to solve?
- For whom is it solving?
- Why is it necessary to solve this issue?
- Is the knowledge and technology applicable today and in the future 5-10 years?
When considering computer engineering project ideas, keep these considerations in mind.Check out the computer hardware course .
If you are a computer science fresher, look into these free courses from renowned faculty and upskill in your career.
Must learn basic courses for computer science students.
This list of computer science student(CSE) project ideas is geared toward beginners and those just getting started with Python or data science. These computer science project ideas will provide you with all of the tools you’ll need to flourish as a software developer.
Furthermore, if you’re seeking final-year computer science project ideas, this list should help. So, without further ado, let’s get started on some computer science project ideas to help you build your foundation and go up the ladder.
- Face Detection project:
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is a programming library geared mostly toward real-time computer vision. Under the open-source Apache 2 License, the library is cross-platform and free to use. OpenCV has now had GPU acceleration for real-time operations since 2011.
Face detection software is one of the finest ways to get started with hands-on computer science projects for students. The goal of this project is to create a face detection program using the OpenCV library. The face detection program will be designed to detect faces in live webcam video streams and video files stored on a PC’s local storage. The software detects and tracks faces in real-time using pre-trained XML classifiers. This detection tool also allows you to use different classifiers to recognize different things.
The OpenCV library must be installed on your local machine to run this program. Before running the program, creating proper locations for the XML classifier files is also a good idea.
- Online Auction System:
Buyers and sellers participate in transactional business in an online auction, with buyers purchasing products through price bidding. The bids have a starting price and an end time in this case. The victors and owners of specific products are proclaimed to be potential buyers who place the highest bidding price for an item.
In this project, you will develop a safe online auction system utilizing the binary classification fraud detection method. If a user wants to purchase goods via an online auction, they must give identity information such as their PAN number, email address, license number, etc. The system will then screen, authenticate, and authorize users, and the auction is only open to authorized users. The system will be designed to detect and forecast fraudulent users early on, reducing the danger of online fraud and scams. This set of beginner-level computer science tasks will aid in the development of a solid foundation in essential programming ideas.
- Evaluation of Academic Performance:
Using the fuzzy logic method, this project entails the design of an evaluation system that can analyze students’ academic achievement. To evaluate the ultimate academic performance of students at an institution, you will use the fuzzy logic method, which considers three parameters: attendance, internal marks, and external marks. Traditional methodologies are substantially less accurate than the fuzzy inference system.
Ensure that the student information uploaded is valid when working on this Computer Science project (devoid of errors). Inaccurate results may occur from incorrect data entry.
- e-authentication system:
This project aims to create an e-Authentication system that uses a QR code and an OTP for further security. The e-Authentication system is intended to prevent account hacking and misuse of login credentials by preventing shoulder surfing. To utilize the system, a user must first register with the system by providing basic registration information (name, address, zip code, etc.).
After completing the registration process, the user can utilize the login module to verify their account by providing the email address and password they used during registration. The user can then proceed to the next authentication phase by using either a QR (Quick Response) code or an OTP (One-Time Password) (One Time Password). The system will generate a QR Code or an OTP based on the user’s preference. The QR code will be delivered to the user’s email address, while the OTP will be sent by SMS to the user’s registered cell number.
At the login time, the system generates the QR Code and OTP at random, improving the security of the login process. However, you must constantly have an active Internet connection to use this system.
- Crime Rate Prediction:
This is one of the more exciting computer science project ideas. As the name implies, this Computer Science project entails developing a prediction system to examine and forecast a location’s crime rate. Naturally, the system needs data to be supplied into it. The crime rate is predicted using the K-means data mining technology. The K-means algorithm can cluster co-offenders and organized crime organisations by discovering important crime patterns via hidden links, link prediction, and statistical analysis of crime data.
It works like this: the administrator enters the crime data into the system. The algorithm will examine and extract facts and trends from crime data contained in a database. The crime groupings will subsequently be constructed based on the patterns discovered in the dataset. Clusters will be formed based on characteristics such as the crime location, who was involved in the crime, and when the crime occurred.
- Search Engine:
Web annotation was used to create this search engine. When users type-specific terms or phrases into a search engine, it automatically gets the most relevant pages that include those keywords, making it one of the most popular computer science initiatives. It’s feasible thanks to web annotation. Web annotation aids in the user-friendliness of an application. Users can add, change, and remove information from Web resources using web annotations without changing the resource itself.
On pages and images in this project, web annotation is used. When a user types words, names, or phrases into the system, it retrieves information and images with the same annotation. The system then shows a list of results, including the image or information matching the user’s input. You must apply an effective algorithm to build a query result page/search result records depending on users’ queries for this search engine.
- Online e-book Maker:
Working on an online eBook maker is one of the finest ways to begin experimenting with hands-on computer science projects for children. Users will be able to design and create eBooks for free using our online eBook maker. Admin login and author login are the two modules in the system. The admin can receive requests from users (writers), verify and validate their information, assess completed eBooks, and handle the request by sending eBooks to the authors. The author login can be used to sign up for the system.
Users can create new books, select the context of books, add the title, number of pages, add a book cover, and so on after filling in the relevant parameters. Existing users can simply log in with their ID and password to either produce new books or resume updating their previously created (but unfinished) eBooks. Authors can only have three unfinished eBooks at a time, and they must finish at least one of them before starting a new one.
- Instagram Automation:
Instagram is a well-known app that requires no introduction. But what you should know is that you can automate your Instagram experience, including browsing through the feed, liking and commenting on photos, and even putting part of the data in a separate file so that it can be used in image classification and deep learning applications!
As a result, you’ll learn DOM manipulation, automation, and dataset building, all of which are important abilities in and of themselves and valuable as side talents when working on other projects.
You’ll use Selenium Web Driver to automate IG login, explore, like, comment, and follow. You’ll save URLs and associated data to media files that may be utilized as datasets for NLP/DL challenges.
Skills Required to do this project:
When you’re finished with the project, you’ll have mastered the following abilities:
- Python programmes and libraries
Learn Selenium with python tutorial
9) Library Management System:
In all institutions, management systems are applied. Whether digital (software) or analog (record books/ledgers), everyone utilizes it. However, for clean and correct data to exist at all times, this data must be well-managed.
The Library Management System is one such system used to keep track of the volumes in a library. This system has information on books. We can use it to execute all of the operations required in a real system, such as CRUD operations, advanced searches, book issuance, and serialization to save the information (in an encrypted way) within files.
Apart from learning to develop clean, modular code utilizing Java and OOPs ideas towards the end of the project, you will also learn some major topics such as –
In Java, serialization is storing an object’s state in a byte-stream (to store the book data here). Hibernate, RMI, JPA, EJB, and JMS technologies all use it. Deserialisation is the reverse of serialization, in which a byte-stream is transformed into an object (to access the book data from stored files).
Java Collection APIs:
This gives Java developers a set of classes and interfaces that make working with collections of objects, such as lists, maps, and stacks, much easier. Instead of writing your collection classes, Java supplies you with ready-to-use collection classes.
This project will teach you how to create management apps, which are extremely popular nowadays. These skills will come in handy in the future if you pursue topics such as app-web development, system design, or project management tools like Trello and Slideshare.
Working on projects isn’t the end of it. Presenting your talents informed and interestingly is a key part of being recognised by top tech organisations.
Take a moment to organize your information simply and consistently before adding all projects to your CV. Include information that will pique your future employer’s attention.
When scanning your resume, they should be able to tell right away:
- What is the topic of your project?
- What you accomplished during the project
- The abilities and technology that you applied to the project
- Working time on the project
If you’re called in for an interview later, be prepared to answer questions about:
- The thought process that went into deciding on the little project
- During the short project, there were some technical difficulties.
- What steps did you take to overcome them?
- Is there anything you would change about your project today to make it better?
- The mini project’s main learning outcomes
In conclusion, final year projects for computer science students can be very rewarding and beneficial. They can help students gain experience and knowledge in their field, and can also help them improve their problem-solving and communication skills . Hope this blog provided you with all the necessary insights and information required in final year projects for computer science. If you did, please do share the blog and give us your valuable feedback through comments.
Polymorphism in Java with Examples – 2023
180+ SQL Interview Questions and Answers in 2023
C++ vs Java | 20 Key Differences between C++ and Java in 2023
Top 65 Laravel Interview Questions in 2023
Top 75+ Spring Boot Interview Questions in 2023 [Updated]
Palindrome in Java: How to Check Palindrome Program?
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Table of contents
Crack dream jobs with FREE certificate courses on India's most trusted education platform
Learn data analytics or software development & get guaranteed* placement opportunities.
- 10 guaranteed* placement opportunities
- 3-6 Lakh Per Annum salary range.
- Suited for freshers & recent graduates
- Choose between classroom learning or live online classes
- 4-month full-time program
- Placement opportunities with top companies
- Undergraduate Project Topics
- MBA-MSC-PGD Project Topics
- OND/NCE Project Topics
- HND Project Topics
Call Us Today: 09067754232
- Hire A Writer
- Hire A Data Analyst
- Happy Customers
- OND/NCE RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICS
- HND RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICS
- UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS
- MBA-MSC-PGD THESIS R...
- Accounting 745
- Accounting Education 12
- Actuarial Science 5
- Adult Education 11
- African Languages 4
- Agricultural Business And Financial Management 5
- Agricultural Economics 17
- Agricultural Engineering 3
- Agricultural Extension 3
- Agricultural Marketing And Cooperatives 11
- Agricultural Science 3
- Agricultural Science Education 1
- Animal Production 3
- Animal Science 5
- Archaeology And Museum 2
- Architecture 4
- Atmospheric And Environmental Physics 2
- Auditing And Forensic Accounting 9
- Banking And Finance 549
- Biochemistry 3
- Biology Education 16
- Biomathematics 2
- Brewing Science 5
- Building Technology 17
- Business Administration 476
- Business Education 18
- Business Management 33
- Chemical Engineering 4
- Chemistry 6
- Chemistry Education 6
- Child & Basic Education 14
- Child Right 3
- Civil Engineering 8
- Clothing And Fashion 1
- Commerce 10
- Communication Arts 7
- Computer Science 231
- Computer Science Education 17
- Cooperative And Rural Development 3
- Cooperative Economics 24
- Criminology And Security Studies 22
- Crop Production 9
- Crop Science And Environmental Protection 3
- Curriculum Studies 5
- Defence Studies 7
- Disaster & Risk Management 6
- Economics 362
- Economics Education 14
- Education 2178
- Education Foundation 18
- Education Management And Policy 4
- Educational Administration And Planning 9
- Educational Measurement And Evaluation 5
- Electrical Electronics Engineering 12
- Electronic Accounting 17
- Elementary Education 2
- Energy Economics 4
- English Language Education 16
- English Literary Studies 27
- Environmental Biology 2
- Environmental Geochemistry 1
- Environmental Geology 2
- Environmental Science 9
- Estate Management 44
- Ethics And Civic Education 2
- Fine & Applied Arts 5
- Fisheries And Aquaculture 2
- Food And Nutrition 3
- Food Science & Technology 21
- Forestry And Wildlife 2
- French Education 4
- Gender And Women Studies 5
- Genetics And Biotechnology 1
- Geography 2
- Geography Education 4
- Geophysics 1
- Guidance Counseling 12
- Health & Sex Education 5
- Health Economics 8
- Health Education 46
- Health Environmental Education And Human Kinetics 6
- Health Information Management 7
- History & International Relations 31
- Home And Rural Economics 7
- Home Economics 5
- Hospitality And Catering Management 11
- Human Resource Management 268
- Human Right 1
- Hydrogeology 3
- Industrial Chemistry 8
- Industrial Mathematics 1
- Industrial Physics 1
- Information Technology 17
- Insurance 16
- Integrated Science Education 8
- International Affairs And Strategic Studies 6
- International Law And Diplomacy 24
- Islamic And Arabic Studies 3
- Journalism 8
- Library And Information Science 5
- Linguistics 2
- Marine And Transport 3
- Marine Biology 1
- Marine Engineering 4
- Marketing 151
- Mass Communication 287
- Mathematical Economics 2
- Mathematics 15
- Mathematics Education 10
- Mba Finance 8
- Mechanical Engineering 6
- Medical And Health Science 13
- Medicine And Surgery 2
- Microbiology 17
- Office Technology & Management 11
- Petroleum Engineering 4
- Philosophy 38
- Physics Education 11
- Political Science 128
- Primary Science Education 2
- Production And Management 1
- Project Management 1
- Psychology 12
- Psychology Education 5
- Public Administration 35
- Public Health 29
- Public Relations 12
- Purchasing And Supply 11
- Pure And Applied Chemistry 1
- Quantity Surveying 13
- Radiography And Radiological Sciences 5
- Religious And Cultural Studies 7
- Science And Computer Education 7
- Science Laboratory And Technology 14
- Secretarial Studies 9
- Smes & Entrepreneurship 145
- Social Science And Humanities 1
- Social Studies Education 8
- Sociology And Anthropology 24
- Soil Science 3
- Staff Development And Distance Education 4
- Statistics 36
- Surveying And Geo-informatics 3
- Taxation 64
- Teacher Education 8
- Technical Education 1
- Theatre Arts 4
- Theology 17
- Tourism And Hospitality Management 56
- Urban & Regional Planning 13
- Veterinary 1
- Vocational Education 17
- MBA-MSC-PGD Thesis research materials
- Click Here For More Departments »
COMPUTER SCIENCE UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS
We can save you worthwhile time... its faster and easier when you search
LIST OF COMPUTER SCIENCE UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS
If you cannot find your desired topic among the listed topics call 09067754232 Proceed to Hire a Writer » --> OR Call and our seasoned writer will get back to you. --> OR Click here to hire a writer Click here to hire a data analyst
Searching makes everthing so easy... get a hint
- ACCOUNTING 745
- ACCOUNTING EDUCATION 12
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE 5
- ADULT EDUCATION 11
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES 4
- AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS ... 5
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS 17
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING 3
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION 3
- AGRICULTURAL MARKETING... 11
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE 3
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE E... 1
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION 3
- ANIMAL SCIENCE 5
- ARCHAEOLOGY AND MUSEUM 2
- ARCHITECTURE 4
- ATMOSPHERIC AND ENVIRO... 2
- AUDITING AND FORENSIC ... 9
- BANKING AND FINANCE 549
- BIOCHEMISTRY 3
- BIOLOGY EDUCATION 16
- BIOMATHEMATICS 2
- BREWING SCIENCE 5
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 17
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 476
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 18
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 33
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 4
- CHEMISTRY 6
- CHEMISTRY EDUCATION 6
- CHILD & BASIC EDUCATION 14
- CHILD RIGHT 3
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 8
- CLOTHING AND FASHION 1
- COMMERCE 10
- COMMUNICATION ARTS 7
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 231
- COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCA... 17
- COOPERATIVE AND RURAL ... 3
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS 24
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURI... 22
- CROP PRODUCTION 9
- CROP SCIENCE AND ENVIR... 3
- CURRICULUM STUDIES 5
- DEFENCE STUDIES 7
- DISASTER & RISK MANAGE... 6
- ECONOMICS 362
- ECONOMICS EDUCATION 14
- EDUCATION 2178
- EDUCATION FOUNDATION 18
- EDUCATION MANAGEMENT A... 4
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRA... 9
- EDUCATIONAL MEASUREMEN... 5
- ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS... 12
- ELECTRONIC ACCOUNTING 17
- ELEMENTARY EDUCATION 2
- ENERGY ECONOMICS 4
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCA... 16
- ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES 27
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY 2
- ENVIRONMENTAL GEOCHEMI... 1
- ENVIRONMENTAL GEOLOGY 2
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 9
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 44
- ETHICS AND CIVIC EDUCA... 2
- FINE & APPLIED ARTS 5
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULT... 2
- FOOD AND NUTRITION 3
- FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOL... 21
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE 2
- FRENCH EDUCATION 4
- GENDER AND WOMEN STUDIES 5
- GENETICS AND BIOTECHNO... 1
- GEOGRAPHY 2
- GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION 4
- GEOPHYSICS 1
- GUIDANCE COUNSELING 12
- HEALTH & SEX EDUCATION 5
- HEALTH ECONOMICS 8
- HEALTH EDUCATION 46
- HEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL ... 6
- HEALTH INFORMATION MAN... 7
- HISTORY & INTERNATIONA... 31
- HOME AND RURAL ECONOMICS 7
- HOME ECONOMICS 5
- HOSPITALITY AND CATERI... 11
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEM... 268
- HUMAN RIGHT 1
- HYDROGEOLOGY 3
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 8
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS 1
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS 1
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 17
- INSURANCE 16
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDU... 8
- INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS ... 6
- INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ... 24
- ISLAMIC AND ARABIC STU... 3
- JOURNALISM 8
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATI... 5
- LINGUISTICS 2
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT 3
- MARINE BIOLOGY 1
- MARINE ENGINEERING 4
- MARKETING 151
- MASS COMMUNICATION 287
- MATHEMATICAL ECONOMICS 2
- MATHEMATICS 15
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 10
- MBA FINANCE 8
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 6
- MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCI... 13
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY 2
- MICROBIOLOGY 17
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MA... 11
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 4
- PHILOSOPHY 38
- PHYSICS EDUCATION 11
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 128
- PRIMARY SCIENCE EDUCAT... 2
- PRODUCTION AND MANAGEM... 1
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 1
- PSYCHOLOGY 12
- PSYCHOLOGY EDUCATION 5
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 35
- PUBLIC HEALTH 29
- PUBLIC RELATIONS 12
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY 11
- PURE AND APPLIED CHEMI... 1
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 13
- RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIOL... 5
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL... 7
- SCIENCE AND COMPUTER E... 7
- SCIENCE LABORATORY AND... 14
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES 9
- SMEs & ENTREPRENEURSHIP 145
- SOCIAL SCIENCE AND HUM... 1
- SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION 8
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPO... 24
- SOIL SCIENCE 3
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND ... 4
- STATISTICS 36
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFO... 3
- TAXATION 64
- TEACHER EDUCATION 8
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION 1
- THEATRE ARTS 4
- THEOLOGY 17
- TOURISM AND HOSPITALIT... 56
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLAN... 13
- VETERINARY 1
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION 17
- MBA-MSC-PGD Thesis resea... 17
- Click Here For More Departments
- SPINBOT: ARTICLE REWRITER AND THE QUALITY OF UNDERGRADUATE PROJECTS
- WHY STUDENTS MISTAKE CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK TO CONCEPTUAL LITERATURE
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUSTIFICATION OF THE STUDY AND SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
- 6 TIPS ON HOW TO PRESENT AN UNDERGRADUATE SEMINAR PAPER
- PICO PROCESS: HOW TO DO STUDY PROTOCOL FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROJECTS
- SOLUTION TO THE CHALLENGES UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS FACE DURING DISSERTATION WRITING
Projects for Final Year Computer Science Students · 1. Hangman Game · 2. Restaurant Booking Website · 3. Library Management System · 4. Web Scraping
A weather forecasting app is a great idea for final year projects for CSE and can be used to provide users with real-time information about the
List of Computer Science Projects: · Leave Application Management System Project · Bus Management System Project · Cattle Management System Project · Clothes Shop
COMPUTER SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS · 1. VOICE BASED EMAIL SYSTEM FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED · 2. ETHICAL ISSUES IN COMPUTER AS AN
Summary: · Face detection · Online auction system · Evaluation of academic performance · e-Authentication system · Cursor movement on object motion
Complete CSE Software Projects List For Cse · Android Job Portal System App · AI Chatbot App using Dialog Flow in Flutter · Body Pose Detection App using Google ML
The computer network as a topic can be revised easily if you have studied it before. Bonus points if you're interested in the inner workings of
Types of technologies · AI Diet Consultant Management System · Cloud-Based Attendance System · Secure Online Auction System · Automated Canteen Ordering System
Top Final Year Projects For Computer Science Students ; What problem is my project attempting to solve? For whom is it solving? Why is it necessary to solve this
LIST OF COMPUTER SCIENCE UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS · A SURVEY OF DATA BASE MANAGEMENT IN ENHANCING THE WORK PERFORMANCE OF OTM