The World's Leading Business Plan Template Directory
Catering business plan template [updated 2023].
Catering Business Plan Template
If you want to start a Catering business or expand your current Catering business, you need a business plan.
You can download the Catering business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
The following catering business plan template gives you the key elements to include in a winning plan for your own catering company. In addition to this template, conducting market research for your local customer base will help you identify potential market trends and customer segments to better understand the viability of your catering business.
Sample Business Plan For a Catering Company
Below are links to each of the key sections of a successful catering business plan:
I. Executive Summary II. Company Overview III. Industry Analysis IV. Customer Analysis V. Competitive Analysis VI. Marketing Plan VII. Operations Plan VIII. Management Team IX. Financial Plan
Download the Catering business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Comments are closed.
Catering Business Plan Outline
Home » Business ideas » Entertainment Industry » Event Planning Business
How to Write an Event Planning Business Plan [Sample Template]
Are you about starting an event management business ? If YES, here is a complete sample event planning business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE . One good thing about event planning is that most often than not, events are done during weekends and if you are lucky not to be working during weekends, you can successfully test run an event planning business.
The truth is that, most of the basic skills needed to effectively run an event planning business are some of the soft skills you are likely going to acquire in your work place. On the average, it is the practice for most standard event planning companies to handle all aspect of event planning that ranges from wedding planning, to annual general meetings (AGM), to corporate events, to end of year parties et al.
This is so because there are little or no difference with the planning and execution of events. However, you can decide to build your event planning company around an area of specialization in the industry.
What It Takes to Start an Event Management Business?
As a professional event planner, you would have been trained on how to engage your clients in such a way that they should be able to answer any question you may ask them regarding the event or any related topic that will help you deliver a fantastic event.
Over and above, the service delivery for an event planner covers budgeting, scheduling, venue selection, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for keynote speakers, motivational speakers, master of ceremony (MC) or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering and emergency plans .
The hallmark of an event is when the success benchmarks are meet or even surpassed. So part of what you need to ask your client as a professional event planner is to know key measurable areas where they would want the event to be assessed.
It could be the numbers of participants that attended the event, the feedbacks they got from the event and it could be any success indicator as agreed by the organizers of the event.
A Sample Event Planning Business Plan Template
Table of Content
1. Industry Overview
3. our products and services, 4. our mission and vision statement, 5. job roles and responsibilities, 6. swot analysis, 8. our target market, 9. sales and marketing strategy, 10. sales forecast, 11. publicity and advertising strategy, 12. our pricing strategy, 14. sustainability and expansion strategy.
Event planning is all about helping corporate organizations, government, groups and individual plan and execute their events from start to finish. An event planner ensures that they work with the stipulated budget of the organization or individual and ensure that they deliver a successful event as agreed.
In some cases, it is the responsibility of the event planner to draw – up a budget for the organizer of the event once they get a brief of the nature of the event. Events planning require that you take off the burden of planning an event from the shoulders of your clients. This is whether it is a corporate or informal event.
Therefore, you would need an eye for details in addition to the eye you have got. Confused? Do not be, that was on a lighter note. Now, the truth is that you would need to be extremely detailed. You do not want to come across your clients as one who leaves some kills important details out. If you do not possess this skill now, you may consider building it up.
The key to a successful event is to ensure that all that is listed in your event planning checklists is ticked. As a matter of fact, if you undergo event planning training, you are going to be taught how to draft event planning checklists for various events and key components that must be listed in your checklists.
The event planning is such an industry that needs you to be vast and well informed about news about the industry. What does this mean? This means that you have got to be alert about everything as it concerns events planning all around the globe. You may consider reading up a whole lot- do not be far away from information. You can successfully pull off being a researcher off by reading books on this business, as using the internet.
According to Inside Business, the event planning industry is expected to grow to 20% with the median income of an event planning being $42,180 a year. This industry is expected to grow to over 60,000 jobs. Statistics has it that the top 5 highest paying location in the united states for event planners and their average annual earnings are; Virginia – $54,770, New York – $57,300, New Jersey – $57,730, Massachusetts – $58,860, Washington DC – $67,120.
So also the top 5 states in the United States with the highest numbers of employment for event planners are; California with 7,730 event planners are employed, New York – 7, 250, event planners are employed, Texas – 6,320,event planners are employed, Florida – 3,560, event planners are employed, Virginia – 3,500 event planners are employed.
No doubt the event planning / management industry cannot be said to be over saturated despite the fact that the entry bar for starting an event planning business is pretty low. As an event planner, if you are creative and hardworking, you can successfully create your own steady market. It is safe to say the industry is still growing especially with the advent of new social media platforms.
For example in recent times, a world class event planning / management company in city in the United States of America can successfully organize an event with active participants from all over the globe participating in the event without living their country. This is possible with the aid of teleconference, and Skype et al.
Some of the factors that encourages entrepreneurs to start their own event planning business could be that the business is easy to set up, the start – capital is indeed affordable and the running cost can be put at the minimum level; you can actually start your own event planning business from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is to create an office somewhere in your house.
Lastly, event planning / management business is not restricted to just organizing conferences, corporate events or parties, but also organizing big international events such as Olympic and United Nations Events.
2. Executive Summary
Tony & Tammy House of Events LLC is an all – round event planning company that will be based in Las Vegas – Nevada. The company will handle all aspect of event planning such as wedding planning, children’s party, sports tournaments / competitions, annual general meetings (AGM), to corporate events, trade fairs and exhibitions, end of year party, party rental services, event planning trainings and event planning consulting and advisory services et al.
We are aware that to run an all – round event planning outfit can be demanding which is why we are well trained and equipped to perform excellently well. Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC is a client-focused and result driven event planning outfit that provides broad-based experience at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients.
We will offer a standard and professional event planning services to all to our individual clients, and corporate clients at local, state, national, and international level. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they contract their events to our organization.
At Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC, our client’s best interest would always come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire professionals who are well experienced in a wide variety of event planning et al.
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Our plan is to position the business to become the leading brand in the event planning line of business in the whole of Nevada, and also to be amongst the top 20 event planning outfits in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operations.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Las Vegas is the right place to launch our event planning business before spreading to other parts of The United States.
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC is founded by Mr. Tony Angelo and his wife Tammy Angelo. The organization will be managed by both of them since they both have tangible experience working at various capacities within the entertainment and event planning industry in the United States.
As a matter of fact, Mr. Tony Angelo who is the Chief Executive Officer of the organization was part of the team that organized Atlanta 96® Olympics and the wife in time past has worked with the team responsible for organizing Grammy Awards. Mr. Tony Angelo graduated from both University of California – Berkley (First Degree), and University of Harvard (MSc.).
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of the event planning and entertainment industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our event planning outfit is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition.
Our business offering is listed below;
- Wedding Planning
- Corporate Event Planning
- Outdoor Party Planning
- Annual General Meetings
- Sports Tournaments / Competitions Planning
- Children’s Party and Birthdays Party Planning
- Party Rental Services
- Event Planning Trainings (Training School)
- Event Planning Consulting and Advisory Services
- Our vision is to build an event planning brand that will become the number one choice for both individual clients and corporate clients in the whole of Las Vegas – Nevada.
- Our vision reflects our values: integrity, service, excellence and teamwork.
- Our mission is to provide professional and trusted event planning services that assist individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations in organizing all of their events.
- We are to position the business to become the leading brand in the event planning line of business in the whole of Nevada, and also to be amongst the top 20 event planning outfits in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operations.
Our Business Structure
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC will build a solid business structure that can support the growth of our business. We will ensure that we hire competent hands to help us build the business of our dream. The fact that we want to become one of the leading event planning outfits in the United States makes it highly necessary to deliberately build a well – structured business from the onset.
Below is the business structure that we will build Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC on;
- Chief Executive Officer
Event Planning Consultant
Event Planning Training and Development Consultant
- Wedding Planning Consultant
Admin and HR Manager
- Business Developer
Front Desk Officer
Chief Executive Office:
- Responsible for providing direction for the firm
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for handling high profile clients and deals
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring vendors, selecting and ordering materials, negotiating rates, coordinating the sequence of events, following up with guests and vendors and producing full-scale events.
- Plans, designs and produces events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaises with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conducts market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provides feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Proposes ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organizes facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensures compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specifies staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperates with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conducts pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Researches market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Manages the organization’s event planning training school
- Coordinates training programs facilitated by Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC
- Writs winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Identifies training and development needs for staff through job analysis, appraisals and consultation
- Facilitates and coordinate strategic sessions.
- Works directly with clients in a non-advising capacity, such as answering questions, scheduling appointments and making sure all training concerns are properly taken care off
- Responsible for handling all trainings both internal and external trainings
Wedding Planner / Consultant
- Assists the bride and groom with everything from a timeline and budget to the choice of flowers, wedding location, musicians, caterers, and the choice of the groom’s tuxedo.
- Responsible for making sure that all the details of the big day play out smoothly as planned
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Design job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives Visitors / clients on behalf of the organization
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Handles enquiries via e-mail and phone calls for the organization
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned my the line manager
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist the firm in building a well – structured event planning outfit that can favorably compete in the highly competitive event planning and entertainment industry.
Part of what the team of business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details. We are well positioned and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new event planning outfit, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance in the already saturated event planning and entertainment industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
The opportunities in the event planning and entertainment industry is massive considering the number of weddings, parties and other events that takes places on a daily basis in the United States. As an all – round event planning outfit, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as an event planning outfit operating in the United States are unfavorable government policies, the arrival of a competitor within our location of operations and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing power. There is hardly anything we can do as regards this threat other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The event planning and entertainment industry is in a continuous state of evolution and as such, ground breaking strategies and ideas that are once highly successful are no longer as productive as they were in time past. Close observation of the trend in the industry reveals that the past few years have seen the rise and proliferation of social media and new tech tools.
The trend also extends to increased attention, paid to engagement and new market segments, adopting eco-friendly measures and sustainability when planning events, and of course increase in demands from event sponsors.
As a matter of fact, social media has now become one of the most important tools event planners leverage on to disseminate information about their events, interact with attendees, solicit feedback, and create year-round engagement with their target audience.
Furthermore, new software apps and emerging technology have made it easier for event and wedding planners to gather all the needed data and information that will help them plan and project for the future.
In recent time, mobile event apps are becoming more popular; event planner can now successfully host events via social media platforms / online platforms. In the United States for example, there several vendors providing mobile apps with more event planners patronizing the apps.
Over and above, with the invention of event apps, it is now compulsory for event planners and venue owners to offer Wi-Fi throughout the event, in all meeting rooms. The truth is that it will no longer be acceptable to not have Wi-Fi accessible at events; people will hardly rent halls without Wi-Fi facility.
Although Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC will initially serve small to medium sized business, from new ventures to well established businesses and individual clients, but that does not in any way stop us from growing to be able to compete with the leading event planning and management companies in the United States.
As an all – round event planning / management outfits, Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC offers a wide range of services hence we are well trained and equipped to services a wide range of clientele base. Our target market cuts across people of different class and people from all walks of life, local and international organizations as well.
We are coming into the industry with a business concept that will enable us work with the highly placed people and companies in the country and at the same with the lowly placed people and smaller businesses. Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically design our products and services for;
- Potential Couples / Young Adults
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties / Politicians
- Households / Families
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Organizations
- Entrepreneurs and Start – Ups
Our competitive advantage
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the event planning and entertainment industry means that you should be able to deliver consistent quality service, your clients should be able to experience remarkable difference cum improvement and you should be able to meet the expectations of both participants and organizers of events.
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC might be a new entrant into the event planning and entertainment industry in the United States of America, but the management staffs and owners of the business are considered gurus. They are people who are core professionals and licensed and highly qualified event planners / managers and wedding planners in the United States. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups event planning and event management companies) in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
- Sources of Income
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the event planning and entertainment industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis and sign retainer – ship with most of our clients.
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC will generate income by offering the following event planning / management services for individuals and for corporate organizations;
One thing is certain, there would always be parties and events in the United States of America and as such the services of event planning / event management companies will always be needed.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the U.S. and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Las Vegas to other cities in Nevada and other states in the U.S.
We have been able to critically examine the event planning and entertainment market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Las Vegas – Nevada.
Below is the sales projection for Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC, it is based on the location of our business consulting firm and the wide range of consulting services that we will be offering;
- First Year-: $150,000
- Second Year-: $650,000
- Third Year-: $1,000,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above. There won’t be any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition amongst event planning companies in the United States of America; hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developer to handle our sales and marketing. Our sales and marketing team will be recruited base on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization.
We will also ensure that our excellent job deliveries speak for us in the market place; we want to build a standard event planning business that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients (both individuals and corporate organizations).
Our goal is to grow our event planning company to become one of the top 20 event planning companies in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the Las Vegas but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, schools, households and key stake holders in Las Vegas and other cities in Nevada.
- Promptness in bidding for event planning / event management contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver quality event planning services to them
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the event planning and entertainment industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our event planning outfit.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Las Vegas – Nevada.
- Engage in road show from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
Just like in consulting business, hourly billing for event planning / event management services is also a long – time tradition in the industry. However, for some types of event planning / management services, flat fees make more sense because they allow clients to better predict the overall service charges. As a result of this, Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC will charge our clients both flat fee and hourly billing as long as it favors both parties.
At Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC we will keep our fees below the average market rate for all of our clients by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to start – ups, nonprofits, cooperatives, and small social enterprises.
We are aware that there are some clients that would need regular access to event planning consultancy and advisory services and assistance, we will offer flat rate for such services that will be tailored to take care of such clients’ needs.
- Payment Options
At Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting an event planning business can be cost effective; this is so because on the average, you are not expected to acquire expensive machines and equipment.
Basically what you should be concerned about is the amount needed to secure a standard office facility in a good and busy business district, the amount needed to furniture and equip the office, the amount to purchase the required software applications, the amount needed to pay bills, promote the business and obtain the appropriate business license and certifications.
When it comes to starting a small scale event planning / event management company, the following expenditure should guide you;
- The Total Fee for incorporating the Business – $750.
- The budget for basic insurance policy covers, permits and business license – $2,500
- The Amount needed to acquire a suitable Office facility in a business district 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $40,000.
- The Cost for equipping the office (computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $ 5,000
- The Cost of Launching your official Website – $600
- Budget for paying at least one employees for 3 months plus utility bills – $10,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous: $1,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need over two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard event planning business firm in the United States of America.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC
Tony & Tammy House of Events, LLC is a family business that will be owned by Mr. Tony Angelo and his wife Tammy Angelo. They are the sole financial of the firm, but may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
It is easier for businesses to survive when they have steady flow of business deals / customers patronizing their products and services. We are aware of this which is why we have decided to offer a wide range of event planning and other related services to both individual and corporate clients.
We know that if we continue to deliver excellent event planning services, there will be steady flow of income for the organization. Our key sustainability and expansion strategy is to ensure that we only hire competent employees, create a conducive working environment and employee benefits for our staff members.
In the nearest future, we will explore the options of either selling out franchise or expanding our scope beyond Las Vegas – Nevada to other major cities in the United States of America. We know that if we implement our business strategies, we will achieve our business goals and objectives in record time, as well as become a household name.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check:>Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress
More on B2C Sector
Catering Business Plan Template
- sample plan
- printable plan
- plan format
- business plan
- sample business plan
- simple business plan
- basic business plan
- blank business plan
- generic business plan
- modern business plan
- printable business plan
- business plan format
- catering business plan
- food business plan
- hotel business plan
- catering plan
- catering business
Download this Catering Business Plan Template Design in Google Docs, Word, Apple Pages Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
If you’re planning to start a catering service or want to improve your existing one, download and make use of our ready to use Catering Business Plan Template. This template will guide you in creating a top-notch business plan for your catering business. It has on-point content that you can modify anytime using your different devices such as a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or even your phone. We have incorporated everything you need in this template. Stop wasting time, and start making the best out of it by downloading this Catering Business Plan template now!
Pro Download Template
- Google Docs
- Apple Pages
Love this template but need a few edits? Let our design and content team do it for you!
Get access to the world’s largest template library and tools for only $2 a month
Catering Company Business Plan Template
Mobile Catering Business Plan Template
Catering Sales Plan Template
Catering Project Plan Template
Catering Services Marketing Plan Template
Business Property Inspection Business Plan Template
Small Business Startup Business Plan Template
Business Sales Action Plan Template
Food Catering Business Plan Template
- Catering Business Plan Template(Microsoft Word) – $47.00
- +Add Excel Worksheet (Recommended) – $35.00
- +Add Funding Package Pitch Deck PowerPoint + 4 funding eBooks – $55.00
- +Add Raising Capital Documents Bundle. 115 documents – $85.00
How to get funding for your catering business!
“Here’s the ‘Perfect Solution’ to getting your catering business funded quickly…even if you don’t have a clue on how to write a business plan and don’t have the budget to pay a professional to do it!”
If you want to get your catering business organized and funded then here’s the perfect solution:
Did you know that a well-written and researched business plan is the key to getting funding for your catering business?
But most entrepreneurs neglect this aspect of their startup.
That’s usually because they are not knowledgeable enough to write a business plan on their own.
Or do not have the budget to pay a professional business plan writer.
But if you’ve ever wanted to start a catering business and you need to write a business plan to get funding then our Hybrid Fusion Business Plan Templates are for you.
Our Hybrid Business Plan Template is a high quality thoroughly researched business plan template, but also a business plan that has examples for you to insert your own market and business specifics into.
Our plans are high quality, in-depth and researched with base financials included.
Each one takes us a minimum of 160 to 200 hours to write and has been reviewed and proofed by at least 3 professionals and a third party prior to being offered to you.
A catering business is a great first business for those interested in entrepreneurship
If you enjoy cooking and have an interest in organizing parties and social events, creating your own catering franchise can be a great venture. The opportunities for professional growth in both large and small markets are numerous and the year-round demand for services is a relatively reliable opportunity for income.
And with our business plans templates you’ll be able to seek funding from investors and be up and running in no time.
With a just few modifications (Like the name of your company and owner’s bio, market, financials and location specifics) you can customize this business plan for your exact needs.
Here’s why a free business plan template can risk your chances at funding
Lenders and investors see thousands of business plans and they know when you’re using a generic free template because the “Wording is just not right”.
You can have the best idea for your venture and pitch it to them perfectly, however when you leave and they review your plan what will it really say about you?
And free isn’t really free if it costs you your funding.
Why leave the future of your business to chance?
Our business plan templates are written for your specific market and references are included as well as base financials.
Start your business off the right way with our comprehensive Hybrid business plan templates.
As part of this package you will receive our catering business plan template, which contains the following sections:
- Executive summary.
- The enterprise.
- The business concept and need.
- Industry / market overview.
- Growth strategy and implementation summary
- Management plan
- Risk factor
- Financial projections
- Use of proceeds
(Click here to view sample pages – opens in new window)
Depending on which version of the business plan options you purchase (more on that in a moment), you’ll receive the following:
- 43 page catering business plan template with base financials and references. This catering business plan template will be delivered via digital download in fully editable Microsoft Word and includes catering business pre-written example text, general industry research, general financials, example graphs and charts, references and narrative already completed for you.
Red instructional text above each section is included to let you know what to insert in that section. In some areas, you can just add your information, in others you will need to use the example text as a basis to write your own business specifics. What sets you apart, your local market, your business team etc.
Example graphs and charts are also included for you to use as an example of what to insert in those areas for your market and location specifics.
Click here for screenshots of these documents
- Catering Financial Template in Microsoft Excel (recommended) to calculate your finances. This excel template will allow you to enter financial data specific to your business and will produce proforma financial statements for use in your business plan. The worksheets (Set-up, Start-up, Sales, Headcount, Inventory, Operating Expenses, Capital Budget, Equity & Debt, and Amortization Schedule) contain instructions, questions for you to answer, and boxes (cells) for data entry. Cells in which you are to answer questions or enter data are yellow. Purple cells contain formulas that will be calculated automatically.
- Catering Business Funding Package. (A must have if actively seeking investment) Includes a catering business Microsoft PowerPoint slideshow template “Pitch Deck” to show lenders and investors your concept at a glance. It includes 12 slide photography images with instructional text for you to insert your specific business information into.
This funding package also includes the Funding eBook bundle to educate you on your funding options and how to best present your business concept. These 4 eBooks guide you through individual interventions, second-party arrangements, corporate funding options, government interventions, managing business cash-flow, quick start funding overview, exit strategy, common mistakes to avoid when pitching your concept and much more.
- Business Startup and Raising Capital document templates to show investors that your business is organized and prepared:
Business Assessment Documents. Vital documents to make sure you are prepared for your venture. Includes: Business Plan Guidelines, Strategic Planning Checklist, Trend Analysis Checklist, Executive Summary Template, Market Study Outline, Business Analysis Worksheet. 6 Documents to help get you organized.
Business Startup Documents. Essential Documents to Help Launch Your Venture. Includes: Board of Directors Documents , Confidentiality Agreements , General Administration , Basic Financial Checklist , Franchise Feasibility Test , Startup Cost Worksheet , Franchise Comparison Worksheet , Strategic Management , Organization Wide Goals And much more. 66 Documents to help you get started.
Raising Capital Documents. Practical documents to help you get started raising capital. Includes: Government Grants and Program Worksheets and Guide, Loans and Borrowing Documents, Investment Analysis Summary , Bank Loan Request Sheet , Loan Application Review Form, Loan Calculator , Pledge of Shares of Stock , General Continuing Guaranty , Due Diligence Checklist , Promissory Notes , Investment Analysis Summary , Term sheet for potential investment And much more. 51 Documents to help you obtain funding
That’s a lot of information! But don’t be overwhelmed. Rest assured we have packaged these items in easy to digest options. Scroll down to learn more.
See what our customers are saying:
The best part about our plans is that the TIME-CONSUMING parts are DONE for YOU
Our Hybrid Fusion Business Plan Templates save you time as most portions are already completed for you, including the general narrative, market research, format, charts and financials are already researched and written for the food catering industry.
What makes our Hybrid Fusion Business Plans Different?
Here are just a few reasons why the black box business plan template is the best solution to begin planning your venture:
- Written by business professionals combined with real entrepreneurs with over 20 years of experience.
- Formatted layout for investor and lender use.
- References provided at the end of each plan.
- Most recently available market research and demographics used.
- Beautifully formatted to look professional and pleasing to the eye.
- A full is narrative written from scratch for your industry.
- Industry financials at the end of each plan.
- Written in a persuasive way to show investors the true potential of your venture.
- Hybrid Fusion Cross between a business plan sample and template to make customization more realistic.
(Click here to view sample pages of this catering business plan template)
But we don’t want to sell you on EASY.
We want to make sure you obtain a well-researched market specific business plan template you are able to build a realistic and truly investor-friendly business plan upon.
Real investors and lenders see 3 to 15 business plans a day.
With the big “Corporate” business plan template companies luring you in with an “Easy” business plan those very lenders see right through them.
With our plan templates, you will have something extensive, unique as well as currently researched to set you apart from the “Corporate” generic business fill-in-the-blank plan templates.
Know what you will be receiving by viewing our sample pages for this business plan here.
Do-it-yourself and not only save but learn more about your business as well.
- Each complete plan takes us about 160 to 200 hours to research , write and create and is written in a way to make it easy to understand yet investor friendly. A professional business plan writer would charge a minimum of $650 to create a unique business plan of our length with the amount of research, financials, graphs, and charts.
- This is the viable solution you have been looking for. A comprehensive, well-written template with full narrative and financials research specifically for your industry. Our business plans are investor friendly, written by professionals and offered at a fraction of the cost of a professional business plan writer.
- We stand behind our quality. Our plans are in-depth and researched with. If you are able to find a more researched, referenced, comprehensive, up to date catering business template for the food catering industry we will refund your money.
- Don’t believe the MYTH of “Fill in the blanks” business plan templates. Each venture is unique as is each market. If someone promises you a “fill-in-the-blanks” template or automated way to create your business plan then you are effectively getting a generic plan. Our hybrid business plan offered here is researched written and formatted specifically for the food catering industry.
- Before purchasing please understand the usage of this document (Yes you will have to put in some work) we are honest about what offer and provide screenshots of the documents you will be receiving so there is no misunderstanding.
A customized or turn-key document from a reputable professional business plan writer starts at $950 and a cost upwards of $5,500 or more (A Google search will show you this.)
We are attempting to help you get started on a budget hence we are providing our extensive hybrid fusion business plan documents as a starting point for you to build your plan upon.
If you do not wish to do any work we do offer a fully customized plan starting at $1,850.
If interested please feel free to message us regarding these fully custom written plans.
And if you order now we’ll throw in these helpful bonuses…
Order today and you’ll also receive two bonuses! (In addition to our business plan options as part of your purchase.)
- Risk vs Reward when starting a business eBook
- General Business Promotion Ideas eBook
These two Bonus eBooks will help inspire you to get your catering business growing.
Limited time offer. Offer may expire at any time.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Like any business there are risks. I am so confident that this is the most comprehensive catering business offering out there that if you are able to find a more comprehensive catering business plan package that includes a 35+ page business plan template and matching Excel worksheet for a lower price I will refund your money. Click here for terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TURN-KEY SOLUTION, BUT AN EDITABLE TEMPLATE THAT IS MEANT TO SERVE AS A FOUNDATION/BASIS ON WHICH YOU CAN DEVELOP YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL CATERING BUSINESS PLAN WITH SOME EFFORT.
THE BEST TIME IS NOW
There is never a better time than the present to start your catering business as the industry is quickly growing. Everyone knows that your decadent delicacies are the toast of the town, so why don’t you create a catering business to sell your specialties? From graduation parties to awards galas, fine food elevates every event to the next level. When you open your own catering business, you become the master of the menu. So don’t delay—your talent for making tantalizingly tasty treats will ensure that customers consistently come back hungry for more. The resources we provide will help jump-start you. However in the end only you can make the choice to make a difference in your life.
CHOOSE THE OPTIONS THAT WORK BEST FOR YOU. SSL Secured Checkout via PayPal or Credit Card. YOUR FUTURE CATERING CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING.
Order Now Below
Disclaimers (Please read prior to purchase)
-This is an editable example business plan template, which is in between a business plan template and sample. This is NOT a complete Turn-key business plan. Modify and use this Hybrid business plan template as a foundation to create your own plan. See sample pages to see exactly what you will be receiving.
-We are unable to make any changes to this plan or excel sheet or pitch deck or documents for you.
-By purchasing these documents you agree not to resell, copyright or post them online.
-Digital Download for Microsoft Office XP 10.0 in Windows XP and higher versions.
-Will also open in Microsoft Office for Mac, however, some formatting issues may be present and will need to be corrected. For this reason we unable to guarantee 100% direct compatibility with Microsoft Office for Mac.
-This is a large Microsoft Word file. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible if your computer processor is unable to render them quickly. We have tested these files on multiple MACs and PCs and they render fine on our end. However, we are unable to account or guarantee how the files will perform on your end due to various extensions and operating system performance. Although rare, if you are having rendering issues you may need to attempt to open and work on the Microsoft Word files on an alternative, newer or faster computer.
The best time to start is now. Purchase with confidence. SSL Secured Checkout and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are able to find a more comprehensive and up to date plan and funding package combination for a lower price point.*
*Click here for details on our money back guarantee.
Thanks for scrolling down to the bottom of this page! Whether you purchase from us or not I wish you much success in your catering venture! ☺
- Digital Download for Microsoft Office XP 10.0 in Windows XP and higher versions.
- Will open in Microsoft Office for Mac however some formatting issues may be present and will need to be corrected.
- Share this:
Catering Business Plan Template
Catering Business Plan Outline
- Catering Business Plan Home
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Company Overview
- 3. Industry Analysis
- 4. Customer Analysis
- 5. Competitive Analysis
- 6. Marketing Plan
- 7. Operations Plan
- 8. Management Team
- 9. Financial Plan
Start Your Catering Plan Here
Catering Business Plan
You’ve come to the right place to create your catering business plan.
We have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs and business owners create business plans and many have used them to start a new catering business or grow their catering company.
Below are links to each section of a catering business plan template example:
Next Section: Executive Summary >
Catering Business Plan FAQs
What is a catering business plan.
A catering business plan is a plan to start and/or grow your catering business. Among other things, it outlines your business concept, identifies your target customers, presents your marketing plan and details your financial projections.
You can easily complete your catering business plan using our Catering Business Plan Template here .
What Are the Main Types of Catering Businesses?
Catering services are available for a variety of different occasions including parties, weddings and corporate events.
What Are the Main Sources of Revenues and Expenses for a Catering Business?
The primary source of revenue for catering companies is individual, private events and corporate events.
The key expenses for catering companies are rent, wages and salaries, equipment and food costs.
How Do You Get Funding for Your Catering Company Business Plan?
Catering companies are often funded through small business loans. Personal savings, credit card financing and angel investors are also popular forms of funding.
What are the Steps To Start a Catering Business?
Starting a catering business can be an exciting endeavor. Having a clear roadmap of the steps to start a business will help you stay focused on your goals and get started faster.
1. Develop A Catering Business Plan - The first step in starting a business is to create a detailed business plan for a catering business that outlines all aspects of the venture. This should include potential market size and target customers, market resarch on the catering industry, the services or products you will offer, business operations details, pricing strategies and a detailed financial forecast. You can quickly complete your catering business plan using our Catering Business Plan Template here .
2. Choose Your Legal Structure - It's important to select an appropriate legal entity for your catering business. This could be a limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks so it’s important to do research and choose wisely so that your catering business is in compliance with local laws.
3. Register Your Catering Business - Once you have chosen a legal structure, the next step is to register your catering business with the government or state where you’re operating from. This includes obtaining licenses and permits as required by federal, state, and local laws.
4. Identify Financing Options - It’s likely that you’ll need some capital to start your catering business, so take some time to identify what financing options are available such as bank loans, investor funding, grants, or crowdfunding platforms.
5. Choose a Location - Whether you plan on operating out of a physical location or not, you should always have an idea of where you’ll be based should it become necessary in the future as well as what kind of space would be suitable for your operations.
6. Hire Employees - There are several ways to find qualified employees including job boards like LinkedIn or Indeed as well as hiring agencies if needed – depending on what type of employees you need it might also be more effective to reach out directly through networking events.
7. Acquire Necessary Catering Equipment & Supplies - In order to start your catering business, you'll need to purchase all of the necessary equipment and supplies to run a successful operation.
8. Market & Promote Your Business - Once you have all the necessary pieces in place, it’s time to start promoting and marketing your catering business. This includes creating a website, utilizing social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter, and having an effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy. You should also consider traditional marketing techniques such as radio or print advertising.
Learn more about how to start a successful catering business and catering business planning:
- How to Start a Catering Business
- How to Start a Catering Company
Other Helpful Business Plan Templates
Photography Business Plan Template Event Venue Business Plan Template
© 2023 PlanBuildr.com
- Purchase History
Catering Business Plan Template
Trusted by 400+ Downloaders
What You Get
- A compelling & detailed pre-written Catering business plan template in WORD
- A full and automatic Catering financial plan model in EXCEL you can easily customize
- Text tailored to the Catering business
- The ability to paste advanced charts and tables within a click
- No accounting or specialized financial knowledge needed
- A truly cost-effective solution that saves you time and money
Catering Business Plan Package Description
Our Catering business plan package comes with a pre-written business plan in Word and automatic financial plan in Excel tailored to the catering business. All you need to do is easily customize the templates in just a few hours according to your project’s needs and then you’ll end up with a solid investor-grade Catering business plan ideal to show to prospective investors. Save time and money by taking advantage of our ready-made catering business plan package. Check below the full details of the package’s content.
Catering Business Plan Document in Word
Our ready-made Catering business plan template is in Word format and includes 24 pages. The document is divided into multiple sections. Each section contains the essential points that are necessary to effectively present your Catering project. Each section and sub-section offer you a sample text that you can easily customize to make your business plan unique. Below is a small excerpt from your pre-written Catering business plan in Word.
Automatic Catering Financial Plan in Excel
Our pre-populated automatic financial model is in Excel format and includes multiples worksheets. You can easily edit the model’s inputs including changing costs and revenue assumptions to generate pro-forma financial forecasts including P&L, Cash flows and Balance Sheets. Below is a small extract from your automatic Catering financial plan in Excel.
The Benefits of Creating a Business Plan for your Catering Business
- A business plan is a crucial document that can help your catering business clarify its concept, target market, and value proposition. It can also help you understand the needs and preferences of your target customers, and determine how you can meet those needs better than the competition.
- If you need outside financing, a business plan and financial plan can be key in convincing investors to fund your catering business. The financial plan should include detailed projections that show how you plan to generate revenue and achieve profitability, including information on start-up costs, pricing strategy, and marketing budget.
- A business plan and financial plan serve as a roadmap for your catering business, allowing you to track your progress and make adjustments as needed. By regularly reviewing and updating these documents, you can stay on track and identify potential financial risks or opportunities.
- A financial plan is an important tool for managing the financial aspects of your catering business. It provides a clear overview of income and expenses and helps you create a budget that aligns with your business goals. It can also help you make informed financial decisions by identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- A business plan can also help your catering business attract and retain top talent. By outlining your business goals, values, and culture, you can attract employees who are aligned with your vision and mission. A well-written catering business plan can also help you communicate your goals and expectations to your team, keeping them motivated and engaged.
This Ready-Made Catering Business Plan is For
- Entrepreneurs wishing to start a Catering business
- Aspiring Catering business owners who want to create a business plan fast & easy
- F&B entrepreneurs who wish to pitch their project to investors
- F&B professionals who wish to better understand the potential of the opportunity
Immediate Delivery by Email
- Once you complete the order, you will receive an email with links to download your documents
- Your order will contain the full pre-written business plan in Word
- Your order will contain the full customizable financial model in Excel
Your Catering Business Plan Content
Executive Summary: Our Catering business plan template starts with a compelling Executive Summary. This key section is very important as it summarizes in 1 page your Catering concept. It will introduce your business model, the key people behind the project as well as the unique selling proposition offered by your Catering concept. This section will also mention how market conditions and consumer trends are favorable for launching your project.
The Problem Opportunity: Next, your ready-made Catering business plan will list a number of problems experienced by your prospects in your target market and will show how this presents a unique opportunity for your Catering business. These can include issues such as lack of quality Catering companies in a certain location, undifferentiated offerings by current actors in the market…etc.
The Solution: This section explains how your Catering company will take advantage of the current problems in the market and will detail your innovative solutions.
Mission & Vision: Your mission will explain in a couple of sentences your Catering company’s business ethos. In other words, it will summarize your unique value proposition and will explain how you are different than the competition. Your vision will explain the long-term plans for your Catering concept. Are you planning to start with one branch today and expand to a multi-branch business model? Are you looking to transform your Catering business into a franchise model?…etc.
Business Model: This section details your Catering concept using the business model canvas method. In a visually appealing table, we will detail your Catering company’s key partners, activities, resources, value proposition, customer segments, customer relationship plan, marketing channels, cost structure and revenue streams.
Products & Services: Next, we will talk in detail about your various products and services. We will describe your various menu options and catering services as well as provide information about your pricing.
Market Analysis: This important section describes the various market statistics and consumer trends in the catering industry and explains how they support your own Catering concept. The purpose of this section is to show that the market conditions are favorable for launching your new Catering project.
General Market Trends: In this sub-section of the market analysis, we will discuss the latest general market trends in the Catering industry. We will look at the global industry size, growth rate, growth diving factors and consumer trends.
Local Market Trends: This sub-section explains the local market trends that are relevant to your specific Catering business.
Target Customers: In this section, we will describe your various customer profiles by providing information about their demographics, behavior and purchasing habits.
Competitive Analysis: We will analyze key competitors active in your target market and provide insights about their strengths and weaknesses.
Competitive Advantages: After looking at the competitive landscape, we will then show how your Catering business is differentiating itself from the competition through a number of key advantages.
SWOT Analysis: This section features a 4-quadrant table with explanations about how your Catering intends to leverage its key strengths, mitigate weaknesses, capture opportunities and thwart any future threats.
Marketing Plan : This chapter provides detailed information about your go-to-market strategy. It includes a detailed action plan to help you build brand awareness and generate sales.
Branding & Awareness: We will describe in this sub-section your choice of key marketing channels to build branding and awareness.
Customer Acquisition: We will describe in this sub-section your choice of key marketing channels to acquire customers and increase sales.
Operating Plan: This chapter provides information about your Catering company’s opening hours, internal processes and describes the interactions between various key departments and teams.
Management Team: It is very important to present the key people behind your Catering project and thus we have dedicated a section for this very purpose. It is also important to talk here about the founder’s vision, his past education and professional experience.
Hiring Plan: No business can succeed without having on board the right team. This section lists all the key positions you plan to hire with information about their salaries and expected start dates.
Key Milestones: To be able to launch and execute your Catering project, you need to follow a set of actionable tasks with target deadlines. This section serves this purpose.
Financial Plan: Without a robust financial plan, your Catering business plan would be an incomplete document. This important section provides crucial information about your pro-forma financial projections and shows that you have really done your homework. The data mentioned in this and the following sections will be provided by the dynamic Excel financial model accompanying your Catering business plan.
Projected Revenue: This module shows your Catering company’s revenue projections over the next three years.
Projected Profit and Loss: This module shows your Catering company’s income statement (also called profit and loss statement) over the next three years. Your income statement includes detailed projections about your sales and expenses and shows how your Catering company’s revenue is converted into a net profit.
Projected Cash Flows: This module shows your Catering company’s cash flow projections over the next three years. The first year of operation is even detailed on a monthly basis. Your cash flow statement will detail the various cash inflows your Catering business will generate from its day to day operations and from funding sources, as well as the various cash outflows required to pay for operating expenses and business investments.
Projected Balance Sheet : This module shows your Catering company’s balance sheet projections over the next three years. The balance sheet will provide a summary of your Catering project’s short term and long-term assets in addition to your short term and long-term liabilities and capital.
Profitability Analysis: In this section, we will provide information about your gross margin, net margin and discuss the profitability of your Catering business.
Funding Requirement: This module states the amount of funding your need to be able to comfortably launch your Catering business. It also describes the planned allocation of the funds between Opex and Capex.
Conclusion : Finally, we will conclude your business plan by recapitulating the key points that make your Catering project compelling and reiterate the rationale behind your business opportunity.
Catering Business Plan Excerpt
Catering Financial Plan Excerpt
Why Use our Ready-Made Catering Business Plan?
- Speed & Convenience: Once you complete your order, you will receive the Catering business plan directly in your mailbox. Since it is already pre-written with fully customizable financials, you will only need to spend a couple of hours to edit it and adapt it to your own Catering project.
- High Quality: Your Catering business plan has been written by our professional team of business plan writers and experts from the F&B industry. You will receive a professional Catering business plan template ideal for presenting to potential investors or banks.
- Low-Cost: Our pre-written Catering business plan template is the most cost-effective solution in case you need to build a solid and professional Catering business plan. We are confident you will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars by ordering our premium business plan compared to hiring a consultant or subscribing to complicated and expensive software.
If you have any question regarding our ready-made Catering business plan package, do not hesitate to contact us , we are here to help.
Download our catering business plan template to quickly & easily create a business plan to start, grow and/or raise funding for your business
Get our catering business plan template and step-by-step instructions to quickly and easily create your catering business plan today
Do you want to start a catering company and need to write a business plan? If YES, here is a sample catering business plan template & feasibility report
If you're planning to start a catering service or want to improve your existing one, download and make use of our ready to use Catering Business Plan Template. This template will guide you in creating a
This catering business plan template will be delivered via digital download in fully editable Microsoft Word and includes catering business pre-written example text, general industry research, general financials
PlanBuildr's catering business plan template will help you to quickly and easily complete your catering business plan and take your company to the next level
Download our ready-made Catering business plan template with pre-written text in WORD & automatic financial plan in EXCEL
A five-year Catering Financial Model Excel Template to forecast a successful starting a catering business: calculate the costs, check profitability, plan yearly revenues and forecast multiple expenses