CBSE Class 3 Mathematics Fractions Worksheet Set E
Worksheet for class 3 mathematics fractions.
Class 3 Mathematics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Fractions in standard 3. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 3 Mathematics will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 3 Mathematics Worksheet for Fractions
CBSE Class 3 Mathematics Worksheet (56) - Fractions
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 Mathematics Worksheet (56) - Fractions
Books recommended by teachers
More study material, latest ncert & cbse news, aryabhata ganit challenge 2022.
Application of Mathematics in daily life needs development of certain competencies and to promote such competencies among students through joyful assessment, Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC), conducted by CBSE will mainly focus on the extent to which children are able…
CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23
Science is inexplicably linked with our lives and helps us to understand the world around us better. The Central Board of Secondary Education has been taking many initiatives to generate curiosity and develop scientific attitude amongst learners. Such initiatives…
Science Talent Search Examination
Vigyan Prasar, a National Institute for Science and Technology Communication established under Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, in association with National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) and Vijnana Bharati, is conducting…
Permission to opt for Mathematics in Class 11
You are aware that session 2022 has also been affected severely by Covid and the session has already been delayed, now there is a need for the remaining activities of this session to be completed on time. As per the earlier circular, students of Class 10 who have…
Articles for CENBOSEC
CBSE Board has decided to resume e-publication of CENBOSEC as a biannual e-magazine which will help you to reach out to all the other schools affiliated to the Board and get at-a-glance updates from CBSE. Schools play a critical role in helping students establish…
Student Outreach Program Road Safety
Central Academy for Police Training, (CAPT), Bhopal, Bureau of Police Research & Development, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is offering an online Student Outreach program on “Road Safety: Roles & Responsibility” for students of Class IX to…
Class iii math, class 3 fractions worksheet - 1, select the correct answer.
11. How many one thirds are present in a whole? a) 2 b) 3 c) 4 d) None of these
12. How many one fifths are present in a whole? a) 3 b) 4 c) 5 d) None of these
13. Seventeen by twenty-one, which one is true? a) 21/17 b) 17/21 c) 17 X 21 d) None of these
14. Four-sevenths, which one is true? a) 4/7 b) 7/4 c) 4-7 d) None of these
15. Bob has 25 apples. He ate 1/5 of them as he was hungry. How many apples did he eat? a) 25 b) 20 c) 5 d) None of these
16. A shopkeeper has 27 toys, and he sold 15 toys. What fraction of the toys does he have now? a) 15/27 b) 12/27 c) 27/15 d) None of these
17. A class teacher got 15 chocolates, she distributed 8 chocolates among her students. What fraction of chocolate she distributed and what fraction remained with her? a) 8/15 and 7/15 b) 4/15 and 2/15 c) 2/15 and 2/7 d) None of these
18. In a fraction numerator should be greater than denominator. a) True b) False
19. There could be fractions whose denominator can be zero. a) True b) False
20. when the numerator and denominator are equal, the fraction represents 1. a) True b) False
21. John cuts a cake into 7 equal pieces. He gives 3 pieces to his sister and eats the rest. What fraction of the cake did John eat? a) 1/7 b) 1/5 c) 4/7 d) 5/7
If you want to download the above worksheet, please click below link.
Fraction-1 Download the pdf
Fraction Worksheet - 2
Fraction Worksheet - 3
Fraction Worksheet - 4
Fraction-Answer Download the pdf
Copyright © 2023 LetsPlayMaths.com. All Rights Reserved. Email: [email protected]
- Free Stuff for bank exams
- Live Classes
- Become Affiliate
- Call Us @ +91 8800-999-284
- cbse class 3
- NCERT & CBSE Class 3 Maths Practice Worksheet Fractions - Fraction Worksheet For Class 3
NCERT & CBSE Class 3 Maths Practice Worksheet Fractions – Fraction Worksheet For Class 3
Maths Worksheet for Class 3 – NCERT & CBSE Class 3 Maths Practice Worksheet Fractions
Fraction worksheet for class 3 – chapter : fraction.
Write the fractions for each of the following :
(a) Four – ninth = ………… (b) Two – fifth = …………
(c ) One – hundredth = ………… (d ) One – twelfth = …………
Write the name for each fraction :
(a) 5/8 = …………………… ( b) 7/10 = ………………..
(c ) 6/100 = …………………… ( d) 8/13s = ………………..
Tick ( ✔ ) the right choice :
(a) When the denominator is one, the fraction equals the :
……. One …… Numerator …… Denominator …… Zero
(b) When the numerator is 0, the fraction is equal to
(c) When the numerator and denominator is same, the fraction is
Learn the concepts of Fraction with our Live Online Class , visit Class 3 Maths for free demos class.
Solve these word problems :
(a) Meera ate four – a sixth of the pizza and left the Remaining for her brother. How many slices Did she leave for him? ( )
(b) Out of 8 books, Ajay read 5 books. What fraction of books has he read? ( )
Prepare online class 2 with our Animated Video lectures and Interactive Live Online Classes
Write the fraction with :
(a) Numerator : 0, denominator : 5 ( )
(b) Numerator : 7, denominator : 2 ( )
(c) Numerator : 0, denominator : 8 ( )
(d) Numerator : 5, denominator : 11 ( )
Practice more and more of Fractions with worksheets and activity play games, visit Maths section for details Worksheets for Class 3 .
Answer the following :
(a) Is zero a fraction? ( )
(b) Write the fraction nine – tenth. ( )
(c) What is the denominator of a fraction 6/15? ( )
(d) What is the fraction form of natural number 5? ( )
(e) Write 3/8 in words. ( )
Study complete worksheet and Download Click below
Class 3 Maths Worksheet – Fractions
Smart classes, activity games, and worksheets for Class 3 for all subjects are available. For demos and free videos click online classes for Class 3 .
Download Class 3 Maths Worksheet
Weight and Capacity
Multiplication and division worksheets for Class 3
For worksheets for Class 1 to 5th , register with Takshila Learning.
Takshila Learning offers animated videos for better understanding and learning of your ward. Animated videos develop the interest of the kid, as they can see what they want to learn. Visualization helps to learn easily and long-lasting impact on the mind. The entire content and worksheets are designed on the basis of CBSE Class 3rd exam pattern . For demos CBSE Class 3 and for other classes, log in with Takshila Learning .
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 10 and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Online Live Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12 , and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning .
Learning is fun now!
Follow us on a Social media
Follow us on Blogarama
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
- Mobile No. *
- Grade/Class * Select Class Nursery LKG UKG Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8 Grade 9 Grade 10 Grade 11 Grade 12
- Subjects * Math English Science Social Science Hindi Others
- Address * City State / Province / Region Country Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos Islands Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Curaçao Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Eswatini (Swaziland) Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and McDonald Islands Holy See Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Korea Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine, State of Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Réunion Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu US Minor Outlying Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands Country
Tag – fraction worksheet; multiplying fractions worksheet; fractions worksheets grade 3; class 3 maths worksheet; maths worksheet; school online class; Class 3 Maths Practice Worksheet, maths worksheet for class 3, cbse class 3 maths worksheets, 3rd cbse class 3 maths worksheets, Download class 3 maths worksheet pdf
Share and Enjoy !
- 3rd cbse class 3 maths worksheets
- cbse class 3 maths
- cbse class 3 maths worksheets
- Download class 3 maths worksheet pdf
- Maths worksheet
- maths worksheet for class 3
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Why do we fall ill? - Disease and its causes
0 responses on "NCERT & CBSE Class 3 Maths Practice Worksheet Fractions - Fraction Worksheet For Class 3"
Leave a message cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Fill the form for free demo class, blog categories.
- Accounts (4)
- Current Affairs Quiz (45)
- English Quiz For IBPS PO , SBI PO, IBPS CLERK, SBI CLERK , RRB , SSC, India Railways, DMRC (84)
- Quant Quiz For IBPS CLERK , SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI CLERK, SSC, RRB, DMRC, IR (77)
- Reasoning Quiz for IBPS Clerk , SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, RRB (96)
- CA Foundation (44)
- CA inter (29)
- CA Final (25)
- Career Counselling (10)
- cbse class 1 (11)
- cbse class 10 (131)
- cbse class 11 (119)
- cbse class 12 (179)
- cbse class 2 (37)
- cbse class 3 (43)
- cbse class 4 (49)
- cbse class 5 (42)
- cbse class 6 (77)
- cbse class 7 (80)
- cbse class 8 (90)
- cbse class 9 (116)
- Essay – Short and Long Essay for Students (23)
- cbse class 11 classes (3)
- Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper (10)
- Cma Final (12)
- CMA Foundation (21)
- CMA Inter (16)
- CS Executive (88)
- CS Foundation (34)
- cs preparation (3)
- CS Professional (49)
- CSEET (Company Secretary Entrance Exam) (31)
- Competitive Exam Preparation (8)
- Current Affairs for bank exams (1)
- day celebration (82)
- Earn Money Online (1)
- General (Tips, facts, education, science related) (78)
- GS Quiz For IBPS CLERK , SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI CLERK, SSC, RRB, DMRC, IR (34)
- IBPS CLERK 2017 (1)
- IBPS Exam Schedule (3)
- IBPS PO 2017 (1)
- Indian Festivals and Important date -Short Essay (68)
- Investing (2)
- Job Notification (14)
- Nursery Class (UKG and LKG Class) (16)
- Online Digital Marketing Course (61)
- Professionals Courses (3)
- Python Course (6)
- Sample Paper (6)
- SSC Preparation (18)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Why Takshila online Classes (31)
- Worksheets (153)
- Terms and Conditions
- We are Hiring!
- Course Type * Select Course School courses (Kindergarten - 12 class) CA/CS/CMA
- Class/Subject *
- Email This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Location Set your Location
Free CBSE Class 3 Maths Fraction Worksheets
Download free printable Fraction Worksheets to practice. With thousands of questions available, you can generate as many Fraction Worksheets as you want.
Class 3 > Maths > Fraction Worksheets
Sample CBSE Class 3 Maths Fraction Worksheet Questions
Circle one fourth of the collection:
∇ ∇ ∇ ∇ ∇ ∇ ∇ ∇
⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕
⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕
Circle the one fourth of the collection:
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Circle one third of the collection:
⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕
⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕ ⊕
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Circle half of the collection:
Circle the half of the collection:
⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗
∇ ∇ ∇ ∇
Find more Fraction Worksheets
Worksheets by UrbanPro
A little About Us
Our worksheets are designed to help students explore various topics, practice skills and enrich their subject knowledge, to improve their academic performance. Designed by Experts who have extensive experience and expertise in teaching a subject, these worksheets will improve your child's problem-solving skills and subject knowledge in a fun and interactive manner. Check out our free customized worksheets across school boards, grades, subjects and levels of subject knowledge. You can download, print and share these worksheets with anyone, anywhere, anytime!
Get a custom worksheet to practice!
Select your topic & see the magic.
Please select another category
Chapters & Subtopics
Select type of questions
Select the length of worksheet
No of questions have to be between 5 to 100
- CBSE Worksheets
- Class 1 Worksheets
- Class 2 Worksheets
- Class 3 Worksheets
- Class 4 Worksheets
- Class 5 Worksheets
- Class 6 Worksheets
- Class 7 Worksheets
- Class 8 Worksheets
- Class 9 Worksheets
- Class 10 Worksheets
- About UrbanPro.com
UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 55 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 7.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
- Fractions & decimals
Download & Print Only $5.90
Fractions & Decimals Worksheets for Grade 3
Free fraction and decimals worksheets.
Our grade 3 fractions and decimals worksheets provide practice exercises on introductory fraction and decimal concepts , including identifying fractions, equivalent fractions, simplifying fractions and basic decimal addition and subtraction.
Sample Grade 3 Fractions Worksheet
More fractions worksheets
Explore all of our fractions worksheets , from dividing shapes into "equal parts" to multiplying and dividing improper fractions and mixed numbers.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Home / United States / Math Classes / Worksheets / 3rd Grade Fractions Worksheets
- 3rd Grade Fractions Worksheets
A fraction is a part of a greater whole which has been divided into equal pieces. We use fractions often in our daily lives, and students will encounter fraction equations at all levels of mathematics. If children fail to grasp the basics at the beginning of their fraction learning, they will find fractions complex and confusing in the long run. 3rd Grade Fractions Worksheets are a great way to help students familiarize themselves with the concept and strengthen their understanding of fractions. ...Read More Read Less
- Interactive Worksheets
- Printable Worksheets
Choose Math Worksheets by Grade
Choose math worksheets by topic, benefits of 3rd grade fractions worksheets:.
Fractions are a fundamental concept in mathematics. Understanding this concept clearly in the early stages of math education will create a strong foundation for future math learning. Grade 3 Fractions Worksheets have many benefits for young students.
Achieving a clear idea:
Fractions are something that we always use, sometimes without even realizing. Deepening their understanding of basic fractions will help children apply their knowledge more successfully in academic assessments as well as in real life.
Students tend to lose interest in this subject if they aren’t taught in a more engaging way because they can’t visualize how it relates to them and why it’s important for real world application. This worksheet features relevant examples from daily life to help children understand why fractions are needed and how they are used every day.
The Grade 3 Fraction Worksheets have pictures which help students understand the concept of fractions. These visuals are colorful and specially designed to appeal to young children.
Mathematics may be difficult for some students, but 3rd Grade Fraction Worksheets can help them solve problems in a fun way, which can build a genuine enthusiasm for the subject and make learning easier.
Grade 3 Fractions Worksheet Explained:
A fraction is a piece of a whole number that is divided into equal parts.
A fraction has two parts: A numerator and a denominator.
The numerator is the number of divisions being considered out of the total number of divisions made. In the above fraction, A is 1 of the 4 divisions created. If we were only considering A when building our fraction, the numerator would be 1.
The denominator represents the total number of divisions made.
In the above example, the denominator is 4, because the circle has been divided into 4 equal parts.
So how do we represent this in fractional form?
Numerator OR Numerator / Denominator
If we want to represent the fractional value of A from the above picture, we will write:
This means A is 1/4th of the whole circle
Raju is eating a pizza that was cut into 6 slices. He eats 4 pieces and leaves the rest. Represent in fraction form how many slices were eaten and how many remain.
The denominator will be the total number of slices, which the problem tells us is 6.
The fraction of pizza that was eaten is 4/6, because Raju ate 4 slices out of the 6 slices.
The fraction of pizza that remained is 2/6 because 6 - 4 = 2.
Students can get extra practice with problems like these using Grade 3 Fraction Worksheets, which helps them better understand the concept of fractions.
Fraction lesson plans allow students to solve problems and understand concepts at their own pace and convenience. Grade 3 Fraction Worksheets help present the ideas behind a mathematical topic in a child-friendly way using colorful visuals and real life situations. When children are interested in a topic, they may understand it more easily. 3rd Grade Fractions Worksheets include fractions lesson plans that will keep students engaged and entertained while learning.
What are the advantages of third grade fraction worksheets for students?
A portion of a larger whole that has been divided into equal parts is referred to as a fraction. At all mathematical levels, students will come across fraction equations because we frequently employ fractions in everyday life. Children will eventually find fractions hard and confusing if they don’t understand the fundamentals early on in their learning of fractions. Students can increase their comprehension of fractions and become more comfortable with the subject by using 3rd Grade Fractions Worksheets .
Why is teaching students about fractions important?
Understanding fractions is a crucial building block for learning more complex mathematical concepts. The greatest way to introduce algebra in elementary and middle school is through fractions, which are a student’s first introduction to abstraction in mathematics.
How can fractions be applied in daily lives?
To determine how much of an ingredient to use, bakers utilize fractions. Each minute is a fraction of an hour, thus we use fractions to tell the time. And when there is a sale, fractions are utilized to calculate discounts.
What are some real-world instances where fractions are used?
To evaluate whether or not we are in a healthy body mass range, we employ fractions to comprehend our body mass index (BMI). To manufacture mocktails, several liquid fractions are combined in the proper proportions. Fractions are needed to divide pizza slices equally among everyone.
What exactly are fractions taught for?
The ability to identify pieces and wholes visually and mathematically will be developed in the class. They will comprehend which fraction’s numerator and denominator are represented by which number. They will be able to determine which values are higher or lower than others.
Why is it crucial for students to practise with several fraction models in order to better understand fractions as numbers?
Students can clarify concepts that are frequently misunderstood in a purely symbolic mode and build mental references that allow them to do fraction tasks meaningfully by using fraction models.
Live worksheets > English > Math > Fractions > Fractions
More Fractions interactive worksheets
Please allow access to the microphone Look at the top of your web browser. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Close
Class 3 Mathematics Worksheet for Fractions. CBSE Class 3 Mathematics Worksheet (50) - Fractions. Worksheets have become an integral part
Class 3 Mathematics Worksheet for Fractions. CBSE Class 3 Mathematics Worksheet (56) - Fractions. Worksheets have become an integral part
Class 3 Fractions Worksheet - 1. Select the correct answer. 1. Write the fraction shaded in the picture. Fraction worksheets-1 a) 1/3 b) 2/3 c) 3/3 d) None
Fraction worksheet for class 3 – Chapter : Fraction. Write the fractions for each of the following : (a) Four – ninth = ………… (b) Two – fifth
Grade 3 Understanding Fractions Worksheet. Grade 3 Time⬌Grade 3 Working with 4 Digit Numbers. 👀 All. Get top class preparation for CBSE/Class-9 right from
Download CBSE Class 3 Maths Fraction worksheets for free in PDF format from UrbanPro. These free printable Fraction practice sheets are prepared by subject
These printable worksheets have grade 3 word problems related to identifying and/or comparing fractions. They also provide practice in simplifying fractions
Our grade 3 fractions and decimals worksheets provide practice exercises on introductory fraction and decimal concepts, including identifying fractions
Grade 3 Fractions Worksheet Explained: A fraction is a piece of a whole number that is divided into equal parts. A fraction has two parts:
Fractions interactive worksheet for Grade 3. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf.