- Food & Beverages
- Marketing Examples
10+ Integrated Marketing Communication Plan Examples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
Integrated marketing communication plan, 10+ integrated marketing communication plan examples, 1. integrated marketing communications plan template, 2. integrated marketing communication plan for startup, 3. integrated marketing communication plan for social marketing, 4. integrated marketing and communications plan, 5. university integrated marketing communications plan, 6. integrated marketing communications plan fundamentals, 7. business integrated marketing and communications plan, 8. integrated marketing and communications plan example, 9. university integrated marketing and communications plan, 10. integrated marketing and communications plan in pdf, 11. sample integrated marketing and communications plan, what is an integrated marketing communication plan, what are the six individual elements of integrated marketing communications, how to create an integrated marketing communication plan, what are the five components of imc, what are the five traditional marketing communication tools, what is direct marketing.
- Google Docs
- Corporate Culture
- Brand Focus
- Consumer Experience
- Communication Tools
- Promotional Tools
- Integration Tools
Step 1: Goals
Step 2: budget, step 3: measures, step 4: word-of-mouth, more design, free 12+ marketing policy examples & templates examples, 9+ product marketing plan examples - pdf, word examples, 23+ creative real estate marketing plans - pdf, word examples, 10+ annual marketing plan examples- pdf, docs, word examples, 21+ hotel marketing plan tips and examples - pdf, word examples, 12+ restaurant marketing plan examples - pdf, word examples, 13+ 12-month real estate marketing plan examples - pdf, word ..., 5+ medical marketing plan examples & templates examples, 23+ restaurant marketing action plan examples - pdf, word, docs ..., 4+ holistic marketing concept examples in pdf examples, free 50+ marketing plan examples & samples in pdf google ..., 10+ nonverbal communication examples in pdf doc | examples, related articles.
- 10+ Integrated Marketing Plan Examples - PDF Examples
- 46+ Communication Plan Examples in PDF Google Docs | Pages ...
- EXPLORE Coupons Tech Help Pro Random Article About Us Quizzes Contribute Train Your Brain Game Improve Your English Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- HELP US Support wikiHow Community Dashboard Write an Article Request a New Article More Ideas...
- EDIT Edit this Article
- PRO Courses New Tech Help Pro New Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Coupons Quizzes Upgrade Sign In
- Browse Articles
- Quizzes New
- Train Your Brain New
- Improve Your English New
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Easy Ways to Help
- Approve Questions
- Fix Spelling
- More Things to Try...
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
- Log in / Sign up
- Finance and Business
- Marketing Plans and Strategies
How to Write an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
Last Updated: June 14, 2022
wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, 12 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. This article has been viewed 119,687 times. Learn more...
Writing an integrated marketing communications plan involves bringing all the different parts of a marketing plan together into a document that can be used as a guide during the implementation of the plan. As a key part of brand building, an integrated marketing communications plan encompasses all parts of a marketing campaign, from the product's background and description of the target market to print advertising and online promotions, and should offer a well-researched and effective method to get your message about your product or service to your target market at the most effective time and place. The following steps will show you how to write an integrated marketing communications plan.
- The executive summary precedes the body of the integrated marketing communications plan and introduces the plan by providing a brief, 1-page summary of the information.
- The background part briefly describes your company's history and gives a description of the product or service you will be marketing. Include features, structure, and other components of the product or service that are important to the marketing plan.
- Describe your target market, including its demographics as well as the product or service's benefits to the target market, and how the target market currently perceive the company. Be thorough and clear, as the better you understand your target market, the more effectively you can tailor your marketing campaign to it.
- Discuss your positioning in the market. This part of the plan describes attributes of the product or service, its benefits, and how it compares to the competition. If you can, describe your competitive advantage, which means something unique about your product or service, or your company's brand, that sets you apart from and above the competition.
- Create a SWOT analysis that pinpoints the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with marketing the product or service. This can include aspects such as price, availability, strong competition, and brand elements.
- Examine your local, national, and international competition. This is one of the most important aspects of your marketing plan as it allows you to see exactly what media and messaging they use in their own marketing campaigns, as well as how they reach their market and generate business. Also examine their target market to see if it's the same as yours. If not, discuss how it's different and analyze whether there's an opportunity to enlarge your own target market.
- Review the environmental factors that impact your marketing campaign. This can include economic factors, socio-cultural developments, or regulatory aspects that may affect your product, service, or brand.
- Determine the objective of your integrated marketing communications plan. Identify your goals, and indicate how you will measure progress.
- Specify what marketing tools and strategies you'll use to get your message to your market. Determine whether you'll use print, media, Internet, appearances, or all of the aforementioned. Motivate your decisions based on all of the information you've examined earlier in the report.
- Allocate a budget for each aspect of your marketing strategy. Determine which department in the company will take care of each aspect, or whether you will outsource part, or all, of your marketing plan.
Video . By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
You Might Also Like
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Did this article help you?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Develop the tech skills you need for work and life
Data Science Central
- Author Portal
- 3D Printing
- AI Data Stores
- AI Hardware
- AI Linguistics
- AI User Interfaces and Experience
- AI Visualization
- Cloud and Edge
- Cognitive Computing
- Containers and Virtualization
- Data Science
- Data Security
- Digital Factoring
- Drones and Robot AI
- Internet of Things
- Knowledge Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Quantum Computing
- Robotic Process Automation
- The Mathematics of AI
- Tools and Techniques
- Virtual Reality and Gaming
- Blockchain & Identity
- Business Agility
- Business Analytics
- Data Lifecycle Management
- Data Privacy
- Data Strategist
- Data Trends
- Digital Communications
- Digital Disruption
- Digital Professional
- Digital Twins
- Digital Workplace
- Marketing Tech
- Agriculture and Food AI
- AI and Science
- AI in Government
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Education AI
- Energy Tech
- Financial Services AI
- Healthcare AI
- Logistics and Supply Chain AI
- Manufacturing AI
- Mobile and Telecom AI
- News and Entertainment AI
- Smart Cities
- Social Media and AI
- Functional Languages
- Other Languages
- Query Languages
- Web Languages
- Education Spotlight
- O’Reilly Media
4 Successful Integrated Marketing Communications Examples
- April 26, 2022 at 2:44 am December 20, 2022 at 10:02 am
Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) is an effective communication process that is intended to strengthen the relationship between the customer and the company while enhancing the company’s sales. IMC utilizes a combination of traditional and new approaches in marketing. IMC uses the channel that is most effective to reach the customer.
This blog will look at different IMC campaigns and how they were successful.
What is integrated marketing communication?
Integrated marketing communication is a term that describes how businesses can manage all aspects of their communication with customers through a single, strategically sound approach.
The practice of integrated marketing communication involves several components. One of the primary goals of this type of marketing is to ensure that the various messages sent out by the company are consistent and work well together. The use of a unified theme among all types of communications, including advertising, public relations, digital media , and traditional print media, ensures that the company’s message is always recognizable and on target.
Another key component of integrated marketing communication is targeting specific audiences with specific messages. A company may have products or services that appeal to different groups based on age, gender, or income level. Differentiating between these groups allows the company to create appropriate messages for each group, which increases the likelihood that members of one group will respond to a particular message in a positive way.
Integrated marketing communication also requires companies to develop an effective way to distribute information about their brands and products so that these messages reach as many members of their target audience as possible. This includes choosing an appropriate mix between online and offline advertising venues so that consumers can access the information they need at any time. The successful integration of all these strategies helps companies maximize their chances of achieving their communication goals by keeping track on marketing KPIs .
The tools involved in IMC include:
Sales promotions directed at retailers and consumers
Selling public relations activities; viral videos
The purpose of people hosting these different events is to find and develop an audience to expand your reach . For example, in promotional activities, put on custom lanyards with joint names, T-shirts, and logo pins. These promotional items can be used as giveaways and can become the highlight of the event. If you want to learn more about IMC, you can do so.
An effective IMC campaign can lead to:
Greater brand awareness
Improved customer loyalty
Greater profitability for the company.
Components of integrated marketing communication.
There are four key components of an effective IMC strategy:
The first step is to develop a communication plan that considers the company’s goals , target audiences, and budget. This plan will serve as a roadmap for all of the communication activities that will take place.
The second step is to execute the communication plan. This will involve creating the actual messages to be sent, choosing the channels to use to reach the target audience, and designing the overall look and feel of the campaign.
The third step is to evaluate the results of the campaign. This will involve looking at sales figures, consumer feedback , and brand awareness levels.
The fourth and final step is to adjust the communication plan based on what was learned from the evaluation. This may involve changing the message, the channels used, or the overall approach.
IMC is a strategic process that requires careful planning and execution in order to be successful. However, the rewards can be significant, and the benefits of an effective IMC campaign can last for many years.
Why use integrated marketing communication?
There are many reasons why a company would choose to use an IMC approach to communication. Some of the most common reasons include:
To build brand awareness.
Marketing communication is one of the most effective ways to build brand awareness. A well-executed IMC campaign can reach many people and create a positive impression of the company and its products.
To build customer loyalty.
Multiple channels can create a strong connection between the customer and the company. This can lead to repeat business and a lasting relationship.
To increase sales.
An effective IMC campaign can also lead to an increase in sales . By reaching many potential customers and delivering a consistent message, companies can encourage more people to buy their products.
To target specific groups with specific messages.
This allows companies to tailor their communication to the needs of different groups and to reach them where they are most likely to be receptive.
Integrated marketing communication examples
There are many examples of companies that have used IMC to great effect. Here are four of the most successful:
Coca-Cola is one of the most well-known brands in the world, and its success is due in part to its effective use of IMC. The company has a long history of using television, radio, and print advertising to reach its target audience. In recent years, it has also increased its use of digital channels, such as social media and its website, to reach an even wider audience.
Nike is another company that has used IMC effectively. The company has a long history of using television and print advertising to reach its target audience. It has also adopted the use of PPC advertising, SEO, and social media to reach an even wider audience.
Nike packages its products in a way that is consistent with its brand identity. This includes using the same colours, logos, and fonts across all of its channels. Its efforts have led to high levels of brand awareness and sales.
Ford is a company that has used IMC to great effect. It has utilized advertising as a component of IMC since the early days of the automobile industry.
The new advertising avenues complement the traditional methods to reach potential customers. Its use of multi-channels helps to create a consistent message that leads to brand awareness and sales.
Apple is a popular brand and Steve Jobs was a master of marketing. The company uses a variety of channels to reach its target audience, including television, radio, print, and digital.
When done correctly, integrated marketing communications can be a powerful tool to reach target audiences and achieve business goals. The key is to carefully plan and execute your IMC strategy to achieve your desired results.
We are in the process of writing and adding new material (compact eBooks) exclusively available to our members, and written in simple English, by world leading experts in AI, data science, and machine learning.
Welcome to the newly launched Education Spotlight page! View Listings
IMC Business Plan PDF Download 2023
Download IMC Busines Latest Full Business MLM Plan PDF for free -International Marketing Corporation Income and Business Plan PDF
This post will provide you with a PDF of the complete IMC Business Plan. You can find the latest Marketing and Business Plan for IMC Company, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of the post.
IMC is a product-based network marketing company , which is a well-known direct-selling company in India. It was started in 2007 and its head office is in Ludhiana, Punjab.
IMC stands for International Marketing Corporation . Ashok Bhatia is the chairman and Satyan Bhatia is the managing director of IMC.
IMC got registered under MCA on 31 December 2013 from Ludhiana, Punjab. IMC products list consists of Health Care, Agriculture products, Personal Care, and Home Care category products.
- Tupperware Business Plan PDF
- AWPL Plan PDF Download
IMC Business Plan
Anyone can join IMC as a Distributor or Associate and being an Associate, Every person has to perform two major tasks to earn from it.
1. Product Selling
After becoming an Associate, the company provides the product at a lower price, which is known as Distributor price (DP) and by selling that product in MRP, you can earn a good amount of retail profit.
The retail profit can be calculated by the following formula:
The second task to earn more is recruiting new people. To earn passive income as well as active income, distributors need to recruit more people in the downline.
As per Direct Selling Guidelines , earnings are always based on the product purchase, which can be a personal purchase or downline purchase.
How to join IMC?
To join IMC, a person can contact any existing distributor of IMC and ask them to enroll in the company.
To join, individuals should have documents such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, and Bank Account.
IMC Compensation Plan
IMC offers 17 types of Income to their Associates:
- Retail Profit
- Accumulative Performance Incentive
- Leadership Bonus
- Travelling Fund
- Chairman Star Fund
- Ambassador Star Fund
- Crown Ambassador Fund
- President Star Fund
- Crown Ambassador Star Fund
- Senior Crown President Star Fund
- Director Crown President Star Fund 0.25%
- Kohinoor Crown President Star Fund
- Special Meeting Fund
- Royal Annual Bonus
IMC Business Plan PDF 2021 Download
To understand more about it, you can download IMC business plan PDF by clicking the below button.
- Qnet Business Plan PDF Download
- DXN Business Marketing Plan PDF
सम्पूर्ण गाइड देखें
About The Author
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
An integrated marketing communication plan is a plan document that people use to ensure the cohesion of their integrated marketing communication. Huge companies such as Coca Cola, Starbucks, and Apple use this to keep their business on the edge of success. What are the six individual elements of integrated marketing communications?
Determine the objective of your integrated marketing communications plan. Identify your goals, and indicate how you will measure progress. Specify what marketing tools and strategies you'll use to get your message to your market. Determine whether you'll use print, media, Internet, appearances, or all of the aforementioned.
Integrated marketing communication examples. There are many examples of companies that have used IMC to great effect. Here are four of the most successful: 1. Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola is one of the most well-known brands in the world, and its success is due in part to its effective use of IMC. The company has a long history of using television ...
IMC Business Plan PDF Download 2023. IMC is a product-based network marketing company, which is a well-known direct selling company in India. It was started in 2007 and its head office is in Ludhiana, Punjab. IMC stands for International Marketing Corporation. Ashok Bhatia is the chairman and Satyan Bhatia is the managing director of IMC.