- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
Khan Academy Blog
Free Math Worksheets — Over 100k free practice problems on Khan Academy
Looking for free math worksheets.
You’ve found something even better!
That’s because Khan Academy has over 100,000 free practice questions. And they’re even better than traditional math worksheets – more instantaneous, more interactive, and more fun!
Just choose your grade level or topic to get access to 100% free practice questions:
Kindergarten, basic geometry, pre-algebra, algebra basics, high school geometry.
Statistics and probability
High school statistics, ap®︎/college statistics, precalculus, differential calculus, integral calculus, ap®︎/college calculus ab, ap®︎/college calculus bc, multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra.
- Addition and subtraction
- Place value (tens and hundreds)
- Addition and subtraction within 20
- Addition and subtraction within 100
- Addition and subtraction within 1000
- Measurement and data
- Counting and place value
- Measurement and geometry
- Place value
- Measurement, data, and geometry
- Add and subtract within 20
- Add and subtract within 100
- Add and subtract within 1,000
- Money and time
- Intro to multiplication
- 1-digit multiplication
- Addition, subtraction, and estimation
- Intro to division
- Understand fractions
- Equivalent fractions and comparing fractions
- More with multiplication and division
- Arithmetic patterns and problem solving
- Represent and interpret data
- Multiply by 1-digit numbers
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers
- Factors, multiples and patterns
- Add and subtract fractions
- Multiply fractions
- Understand decimals
- Plane figures
- Measuring angles
- Area and perimeter
- Units of measurement
- Decimal place value
- Add decimals
- Subtract decimals
- Multi-digit multiplication and division
- Divide fractions
- Multiply decimals
- Divide decimals
- Powers of ten
- Coordinate plane
- Algebraic thinking
- Converting units of measure
- Properties of shapes
- Ratios, rates, & percentages
- Arithmetic operations
- Negative numbers
- Properties of numbers
- Variables & expressions
- Equations & inequalities introduction
- Data and statistics
- Negative numbers: addition and subtraction
- Negative numbers: multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals, & percentages
- Rates & proportional relationships
- Expressions, equations, & inequalities
- Numbers and operations
- Solving equations with one unknown
- Linear equations and functions
- Systems of equations
- Geometric transformations
- Data and modeling
- Volume and surface area
- Pythagorean theorem
- Transformations, congruence, and similarity
- Arithmetic properties
- Factors and multiples
- Reading and interpreting data
- Negative numbers and coordinate plane
- Ratios, rates, proportions
- Equations, expressions, and inequalities
- Exponents, radicals, and scientific notation
- Algebraic expressions
- Linear equations and inequalities
- Graphing lines and slope
- Expressions with exponents
- Quadratics and polynomials
- Equations and geometry
- Algebra foundations
- Solving equations & inequalities
- Working with units
- Linear equations & graphs
- Forms of linear equations
- Inequalities (systems & graphs)
- Absolute value & piecewise functions
- Exponents & radicals
- Exponential growth & decay
- Quadratics: Multiplying & factoring
- Quadratic functions & equations
- Irrational numbers
- Performing transformations
- Transformation properties and proofs
- Right triangles & trigonometry
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry (Advanced)
- Analytic geometry
- Conic sections
- Solid geometry
- Polynomial arithmetic
- Complex numbers
- Polynomial factorization
- Polynomial division
- Polynomial graphs
- Rational exponents and radicals
- Exponential models
- Transformations of functions
- Rational functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry
- Trigonometric equations and identities
- Analyzing categorical data
- Displaying and comparing quantitative data
- Summarizing quantitative data
- Modeling data distributions
- Exploring bivariate numerical data
- Study design
- Counting, permutations, and combinations
- Random variables
- Sampling distributions
- Confidence intervals
- Significance tests (hypothesis testing)
- Two-sample inference for the difference between groups
- Inference for categorical data (chi-square tests)
- Advanced regression (inference and transforming)
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Data distributions
- Two-way tables
- Binomial probability
- Normal distributions
- Displaying and describing quantitative data
- Inference comparing two groups or populations
- Chi-square tests for categorical data
- More on regression
- Prepare for the 2020 AP®︎ Statistics Exam
- AP®︎ Statistics Standards mappings
- Composite functions
- Probability and combinatorics
- Limits and continuity
- Derivatives: definition and basic rules
- Derivatives: chain rule and other advanced topics
- Applications of derivatives
- Analyzing functions
- Parametric equations, polar coordinates, and vector-valued functions
- Applications of integrals
- Differentiation: definition and basic derivative rules
- Differentiation: composite, implicit, and inverse functions
- Contextual applications of differentiation
- Applying derivatives to analyze functions
- Integration and accumulation of change
- Applications of integration
- AP Calculus AB solved free response questions from past exams
- AP®︎ Calculus AB Standards mappings
- Infinite sequences and series
- AP Calculus BC solved exams
- AP®︎ Calculus BC Standards mappings
- Integrals review
- Integration techniques
- Thinking about multivariable functions
- Derivatives of multivariable functions
- Applications of multivariable derivatives
- Integrating multivariable functions
- Green’s, Stokes’, and the divergence theorems
- First order differential equations
- Second order linear equations
- Laplace transform
- Vectors and spaces
- Matrix transformations
- Alternate coordinate systems (bases)
Frequently Asked Questions about Khan Academy and Math Worksheets
Why is khan academy even better than traditional math worksheets.
Khan Academy’s 100,000+ free practice questions give instant feedback, don’t need to be graded, and don’t require a printer.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets look like?
Here’s an example:
What are teachers saying about Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets?
“My students love Khan Academy because they can immediately learn from their mistakes, unlike traditional worksheets.”
Is Khan Academy free?
Khan Academy’s practice questions are 100% free—with no ads or subscriptions.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets cover?
Our 100,000+ practice questions cover every math topic from arithmetic to calculus, as well as ELA, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Is Khan Academy a company?
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
Want to get even more out of Khan Academy?
Then be sure to check out our teacher tools . They’ll help you assign the perfect practice for each student from our full math curriculum and track your students’ progress across the year. Plus, they’re also 100% free — with no subscriptions and no ads.
Free Math Worksheets by Math-Drills
Math-Drills.com includes over 58 thousand free math worksheets that may be used to help students learn math. Our math worksheets are available on a broad range of topics including number sense, arithmetic, pre-algebra, geometry, measurement, money concepts and much more. There are two interactive math features: the math flash cards and dots math game.
Math-Drills.com was launched in 2005 with around 400 math worksheets. Since then, tens of thousands more math worksheets have been added. The website and content continues to be improved based on feedback and suggestions from our users and our own knowledge of effective math practices.
Most Math-Drills users are classroom teachers or parents. Classroom teachers use our math worksheets to assess student mastery of basic math facts, to give students extra math practice, to teach new math strategies, and to save precious planning time. Parents use our math worksheets to give their children extra math practice over school breaks and to enhance their math education. Home schools use our math worksheets in their programs to develop and strengthen math skills in their children.
Math-Drills.com Tour on YouTube.
Most Popular Free Math Worksheets this Week
Supporting Student Learning with Free Math Worksheets by Math-Drills
Math-Drills believes that education should be accessible to all children despite their socioeconomic situation or any other factors. Since it began in 2005, all the math worksheets on Math-Drills have been free-to-use with students learning math. The Math-Drills website works well on any device and worksheets can be printed or used on a screen.
Math-Drills worksheets are also used in special education, adult education, tutoring, colleges, high schools, prisons and a variety of other situations. Special education teachers especially like that we break down math skills and provide large-print options. Adult learners appreciate the simple uncluttered format that our worksheets offer. Tutors use our math worksheets to reduce their costs and focus on student learning. High school, college and university educators sometimes need remedial resources for students to allow them to continue with more advanced topics.
Students who practice their math skills with our math worksheets over school breaks keep their math skills sharp for upcoming school terms. Because we provide answer keys, students are able to self-assess and use the immediate feedback provided by an answer key to analyze and correct errors in their work. Our interactive (fillable) math worksheets allow them to fill in their answers on the screen and save or print the results.
Join the Math-Drills Newsletter
Join our newsletter to find out about new math worksheets and other information related to the website.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $2.20
Free Math Worksheets
Printable math worksheets from k5 learning.
Our free math worksheets cover the full range of elementary school math skills from numbers and counting through fractions, decimals, word problems and more. All worksheets are printable files with answers on the 2nd page.
Math worksheets by grade:
Math worksheets by topic:.
Sample Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Skills by Standard
- Skills by Grade
- Skills by Category
Go to profile
- Report Cards
- Our Teachers
Get Started Learning With MathGames!
- Math Slither
- Launch The Llama
- Math vs Monsters
- Math and Snacks
- Viking Queen Defense
- Math Invasion
- Number Worms
- Candy Stacker
- King of Math
- Toon Balloonz
- Math Missile
- P ? 34 skills
- K ? 70 skills
- 1 ? 83 skills
- 2 ? 128 skills
- 3 ? 91 skills
- 4 ? 126 skills
- 5 ? 120 skills
- 6 ? 151 skills
- 7 ? 184 skills
- 8 ? 113 skills
- Mixed Equations
- More Skills
Classify Quadrilateral Shapes
Numbers Up to 5000000
Multiplication By 10
Area of Complex Figures
- Instant setup using Google Classrooms, Remind or Office 355
- Create printable worksheets for offline practice
- Create detailed assignments, lesson plans and exit tickets
- Scratch pads to help students solve problems
- Detailed Reporting for Teachers and School Admins
- Skills Aligned to the Common Core Standards
- Tablet, Chromebooks, iPads and mobile phone ready -no downloads needed
- Trusted and used by over 5 million students in homes and classrooms
Math Games offers online games and printable worksheets to make learning math fun. Kids from pre-K to 8th grade can practice math skills recommended by the Common Core State Standards in exciting game formats. Never associated learning algebra with rescuing animals or destroying zombies? Time to think again!
Kids learn better when they're having fun . They also learn better when they get to practice new skills repeatedly . Math Games lets them do both - in school or at home .
Teachers and parents can create custom assignments that assess or review particular math skills. Activities are tailored so pupils work at appropriate grade levels . Worksheets can be downloaded and printed for classroom use , or activities can be completed and automatically graded online .
Best of all? It's completely free! Click on any of our games above to get started.
Get updates on what we do by following us on Twitter at @mathgames . Send us your comments, queries or suggestions here .
Test your math skills! Ace that test! See how far you can get! You can view them on-screen, and then print them, with or without answers.
Every worksheet has thousands of variations, so you need never run out of practice material.
Choose your Subject !
* Note: the worksheet variation number is not printed with the worksheet on purpose so others cannot simply look up the answers. If you want the answers, either bookmark the worksheet or print the answers straight away.
Also! Our forum members have put together a collection of Math Exercises .
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
St. Patrick's Day
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
Browse Recently Added Content
Full Generator Index
Word Scramble Generator
Common Core Alignment
Common Core Search Page
Place Value Worksheets
Khan Academy’s 100,000+ free practice questions give instant feedback, don’t need to be graded, and don’t require a printer. Math Worksheets. Khan Academy. Math worksheets take forever to hunt down across the internet. Khan Academy is your one-stop-shop for practice from arithmetic to calculus. Math worksheets can vary in quality from ...
Our math worksheets are available on a broad range of topics including number sense, arithmetic, pre-algebra, geometry, measurement, money concepts and much more. There are two interactive math features: the math flash cards and dots math game. Math-Drills.com was launched in 2005 with around 400 math worksheets.
Our free math worksheets cover the full range of elementary school math skills from numbers and counting through fractions, decimals, word problems and more. All worksheets are printable files with answers on the 2nd page. Math worksheets by grade: Math worksheets by topic: Sample Math Worksheet What is K5?
Practice Math By Skill Addition Algebra Comparison Counting Decimals Division Estimation Fractions Geometry Graphing Measurement Mixed Equations Money Multiplication More Skills Worksheets Try one of our most popular worksheets Acute, right, obtuse, and straight angles Making Change Up to $20 Count Groups of Tens and Ones Up to 100
Math Worksheets - Free and Printable Math Worksheets Test your math skills! Ace that test! See how far you can get! You can view them on-screen, and then print them, with or without answers. Every worksheet has thousands of variations, so you need never run out of practice material. Choose your Subject !
These fun holiday worksheets contain puzzles, crafts, holiday math, reading passages, and more. Math Adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, algebra, integers, place value, and everything else related to math. Phonics Worksheets Printable phonics worksheets for elementary school students.