- Ask a Question
- Write a Blog Post
- Login / Sign-up
Error Message SE518|No account assignment exists for service line 0000000000 for value limit PR
I am facing a problem when i am try to create a value limit Purchase Requisition, it shows bellow error.
SE518|No account assignment exists for service line 0000000000.
My source is
req_items-doc_type = 'NB'. req_items-preq_item = '0010'. req_items-trackingno = '0000000001'. req_items-acctasscat = 'N'. req_items-item_cat = '9'. req_items-item_cat_ext = 'D'. req_items-short_text = 'Service BAPI Test'. req_items-quantity = '1'. req_items-ordered = '1'. req_items-unit = 'JOB'. req_items-c_amt_bapi = '00000000000000000000999'. req_items-deliv_date = '20121001'. req_items-mat_grp = '0315'. req_items-plant = '1100'. req_items-pur_group = 'OM6'. req_items-purch_org = 'CPU'. req_items-preq_date = sy-datum. req_items-preq_name = sy-uname. req_items-pckg_no ='0000000001'. req_items-rel_date = '20121001'. req_items-currency = 'BDT'.
req_acct-preq_item = req_items-preq_item
req_acct-serial_no = '01'
req_acct-g_l_acct = '0070500010'.
req_acct-preq_qty = '1'.
req_acct-network = '007700041044'.
req_acct-activity = '0010'.
req_limits-pckg_no = req_items-pckg_no. req_limits-limit = '00000000000000000000999'. req_limits-exp_value = '00000000000000000000999'. APPEND req_items. APPEND req_acct. APPEND req_limits. ENDLOOP. CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE' IMPORTING NUMBER = PREQ_NO TABLES REQUISITION_ITEMS = req_items REQUISITION_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT = req_acct * REQUISITION_ITEM_TEXT = REQUISITION_LIMITS = req_limits * REQUISITION_CONTRACT_LIMITS = * REQUISITION_SERVICES = * REQUISITION_SRV_ACCASS_VALUES = RETURN = err_msg. * REQUISITION_SERVICES_TEXT = * REQUISITION_ADDRDELIVERY = * EXTENSIONIN = .
2779352 - Error message SE518 : " No account assignment exists for service line XXXX"- Guided Answers
Error message SE518 appears
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
POITEM, POSERVICES, PLN_PCKG, PLN_LINE, CON_PCKG, CON_LINE, EHP8,PR, ZAS_FREE_PACKNO_MULTI , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this page
Search for additional results.
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search .
- SAP Error Message
- Message Class SE
Unlimited SAP Training
Access to all courses for 1 year.
Live SAP Access
Get hands-on SAP experience.
No account assignment exists for service line &
Message type: E = Error
Message class: SE - Dienstleistungen Stammdaten Leistungsposition
Message number: 518
Message text: No account assignment exists for service line &
SAP has defined this message as ‘self-explanatory’ and therefore, has not provided any further details for it.
All messages in SAP have a message text (shown above). However, the message text is not always useful enough to understand or resolve the issue.
Therefore, most messages in the SAP system provide additional long text with details about what caused the issue, how it can be resolved, what actions to take or configuration changes to make, etc
Unfortunately, this specific error message does not provide such additional information.
What else can you do?
Even though this error message does not provide any useful or additional message details, you can still try to solve the issue by searching on SAP’s support portal. In many cases, there could be an SAP support note that provides further error explanations or even directions for resolving the error.
Related Error Messages
SE517 Entry sheet without services cannot be accepted
SE516 Missing authorization: & & &
SE519 No message schema assigned for service entry
SE520 The message generated for sheet $ does not include a printer destination
We offer thousands of SAP courses and real-world SAP sandboxes for individuals and corporate teams.
- Success Stories
- Partners & Affiliates
- SAP Transaction Codes
- SAP Error Messages
- Authenticate Certificate
Get in touch
SAP Message SE518 - No account assignment exists for service line &
Advertise links, message text, related links.
- Title: SCN: Message List
- Channel Number: 59559235
- Language: eng
- Registered On: February 14, 2016, 12:19 pm
- Number of Articles: 1318
- Latest Snapshot: August 29, 2016, 10:29 pm
- RSS URL: http://scn.sap.com/community/feeds/messages?rssusername=debraj.bhattacharyya
- Publisher: http://scn.sap.com/index.jspa?view=discussions
- Description: Most recent forum messages
- Catalog: //message10772.rssing.com/catalog.php?indx=59559235
SE 518: 'No account assignment exists for service line '0000000000' While Trying to create a Service PO Using BAPI_PO_CREATE1
Hi Experts ,
Pls., help me out as I'm unable to create Service PO using the BAPI_PO_CREATE1. It always gives me above error. The data what I'm passing to BAPI is as below:-
CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PO_CREATE1' EXPORTING poheader = wa_poheader poheaderx = wa_poheaderx no_price_from_po = 'X' IMPORTING exppurchaseorder = gv_ebeln TABLES return = it_bapi_ret poitem = it_bapipo_item poitemx = it_bapipox_item poschedule = it_poschedule poschedulex = it_poschedulex poaccount = it_poaccount poaccountx = it_poaccountx POSERVICES = it_POSERVICES POSRVACCESSVALUES = IT_POSRVACCESSVALUES POLIMITS = IT_POLIMITS .
Tables are populated with data as below :-
wa_poheader -comp_code = v_bukrs . wa_poheader - doc_type = 'ZSER' . wa_poheader - creat_date = v_pchq_date . wa_poheader - created_by = sy - uname . wa_poheader - vendor = v_bk_cd . wa_poheader - pmnttrms = wa_lfm1 - zterm . wa_poheader - purch_org = wa_t024w - ekorg . wa_poheader - pur_group = 'BRK' . wa_poheader - currency = wa_lfm1 - waers . wa_poheader - incoterms1 = wa_lfm1 - inco1 . wa_poheader - incoterms2 = wa_lfm1 - inco2 . wa_poheader - VPER_START = v_pchq_date . wa_poheader - VPER_END = v_pchq_date + 7 . wa_poheaderx -comp_code = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - vendor = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - creat_date = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - created_by = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - doc_type = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - pmnttrms = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - purch_org = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - pur_group = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - currency = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - incoterms1 = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - incoterms2 = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - vper_start = 'X' . wa_poheaderx - vper_end = 'X' .
Re: Business rules table
PLease check the below link:
SAP BPC Training | SAP BPC Online Training | SAP BPC Course | SAP BPC Certification: sap bpc training - BW and BPC table…
Re: attribute view error
hi, can you tell me whether you are able to load and execute properly without any error messages ?
I have test the function “update in-house production time in days by use CA02+CA96 OR CA97" 。 But there have two question confused me ， one is how does the I n - house production time work and it‘s influence 。 The other is when use CA97 I can't set the production quantities ， but use ” CA02+CA96" I can set ， how does the two ways arrive the same goal 。
also,if u send me some document about in-house production time is help me too.
Please help me
There are some test picture as blow。
1.CA02 tansport the schedule
set lost size 1000
i don't know the different between 01 and o2
choose the operation and update the schedulling result to material
CA96 choose the scheduling result and confirmed,then material master can update in-house production time
BUT,use CA97 can't set schedule lot size
Re: ATP Run and update VBBE automatically after plant change in sales order
I have also suffered with same issue in past. Some times VBBE does not update automatically in such case we used to execute Program SDRQCR21 which just refresh the able VBBE.
you can also execute this program.
Re: The size of the same Form in DEV and in QAS different
Can you please check in preview level in both the systems, If it is working fine then it might be issue in printer level.
Are you using same output device types in the both the systems?
Re: Implication of deleting environment shell
Thank you for the response. I saw the thread. But the question on the implications if the environmentshell is deleted, that is not addressed in the thread. Do you happen to know the details?
Re: S/4 HANA 1511, Operational reporting
I hope I am able to justify your questions with below answers:
1) Is there an available description for the standard content: set of CDS views delivered with S/4 1511?
The ready to run reports or the content of S/4HANA Embedded Analytics has been shipped with S/4HANA 1511 in the areas of FI, SD, Inventory Management PP and Procurement.
The screenshots are enclosed in the post for the same.
2) What's the existing data foundation for the other functional areas: MM, Plant maintenance... Is it SAP HANA Live?
HANA Live is Real-Time operational reporting directly on your Suite on HANA and S/4HANA system without any redundancy or latency. Alternatively, SAP HANA Live can be used in a sidecar scenario next to your existing SAP Business Suite deployment on AnyDB.
For current users of HANA Live nothing changes. The existing virtual data models will continue to be supported by SAP. Once customers migrate to S/4HANA, the new CDS-based views can be used against the simplified data model in S/4HANA.
3) Will SAP switch the whole operational reporting to CDS views? If so does road map with timelines exist? Will it be required to redo reporting based on HANA Live to CDS for example for MM?
HANA Live still exists, the only change will be you have CDS views which are maintained in ABAP perspective of Eclipse.
Both HANA Live and S/4HANA are standard SAP delivered content for real-time operational Reporting, but use different technology.
•HANA Live uses native SAP HANA SQL views, S/4HANA Embedded Analytics is based on ABAP®-managed core data services (CDS) of the ABAP layer of S/4HANA.
•CDS views can be maintained in ABAP perspective of Eclipse, while native HANA SQL views are maintained in HANA Studio.
Re: How to define a stored procedure in SAP BODS?
Please refer the below docs.
Different ways to execute/call Stored Procedure in BODS
Execute Stored Procedure from BODS and then start data extraction from SQL Table
hope it will solve your issue.
Re: PI system performance in javastack
Tried just now, can filter interface wise messages in that excel.
arena Junction 8 roadshow till 19 March 2023
For International Women’s Day, North Korean women urged to bear more children
“One of the great challenges of our time”: How mass killers slip through...
PUMA S’pore offering up to 20% off selected items online from 10 Mar 2023
Vector 35 Binary Ninja 3.3.3996
The Gulf Cartel Factions In Tamaulipas
McDonald’s S’pore 1-for-1 Sausage McMuffin® with Egg Meal from 13 – 15 Mar...
Laundry Room Wood Sign - Sorting Out Life One Load At A Time - Gray Laundry...
SE SAP Message Class - Dienstleistungen Stammdaten Leistungsposition
SE is a standard message class available within your SAP system (depending on your versionand release level). Below is a list of all the messages available for within this class and a link to any long text associated with each message. These messages are very simple to use and can be implemented into your ABAP code using the MESSAGE statement and the following syntax. MESSAGE I001(SE). Note the value "I" represents an information messsage but can be replaced with E for error, W for warning, S for Status/Success, A for Abend/Termination and X for exit which does not display a message and causes a runtime error. Click here for more information about SAP Messages Message class details can be viewed directly within your SAP system by entering the object name SE into the relevant SAP transaction such as SE91 or SE80 .
Contribute ( Add Comments )
Use the comments section below to add any links, information or screen shots that you feel are relevant to this message class or any of the messages within it. This could include issues you have found that cause the messages to appear incorrectly as well as any fixes you have found or relevant SAP OSS notes. This information can then be found quickly, simply by searching on the message class SE .
SE - Dienstleistungen Stammdaten Leistungsposition SD_SEPA - SD SEPA Nachrichtenklasse SD_CFS - Nachrichten für Kundenstammblatt (Customer Fact Sheet) SD_ANLY - ODP Messages for SD Core Analytics SDX - Mass Data Transfer Workbench via BAPIs SDV - Dcoument Viewer
Specifying Account Assignments for Services
You have entered an account assignment category other than 'U' at item level (in a purchasing document) or at header level (in a service entry sheet).
You have chosen the single account assignment screen for the account assignment category.
On the multiple account assignment screen you can maintain data for both single and multiple account assignment.
For more information, refer to Account Assignment in the Case of Services .
Single Account Assignment for Services
Enter a service line or a value limit.
The account assignment screen appears.
Enter the necessary data.
You return to the service specifications.
Multiple Account Assignment for Services
The multiple account assignment screen appears.
Changing Account Assignments
Position the cursor on the service line or the value limit.
Make the desired changes.
Getting the System to Suggest Account Assignment Data
Enter the necessary data on the account assignment screen.
The system saves your data and you are returned to the service specifications.
Enter a further service line.
The account assignment screen appears. The account assignment data you entered appears as default data in the account assignment fields (that is to say, you can overwrite or change it as necessary).
Setting Account Assignment Data Automatically
You remain in the service specifications and the system sets the account assignment data in the background.
Changing Several Account Assignments Simultaneously
Activate the Repeat account assignment facility by clicking either:
Select the service lines you wish to change.
A system message appears. Respond to the latter with Yes if you wish to overwrite the account assignment data.
Deactivating the Repeat Account Assignment Facility
Oracle Fusion Cloud Sales Automation
Oracle Fusion Cloud Sales Automation Implementation Reference
Copyright © 2011, 2023, Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Author: Carmen Myrick
This software and related documentation are provided under a license agreement containing restrictions on use and disclosure and are protected by intellectual property laws. Except as expressly permitted in your license agreement or allowed by law, you may not use, copy, reproduce, translate, broadcast, modify, license, transmit, distribute, exhibit, perform, publish, or display any part, in any form, or by any means. Reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of this software, unless required by law for interoperability, is prohibited.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice and is not warranted to be error-free. If you find any errors, please report them to us in writing.
If this is software, software documentation, data (as defined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation), or related documentation that is delivered to the U.S. Government or anyone licensing it on behalf of the U.S. Government, then the following notice is applicable:
U.S. GOVERNMENT END USERS: Oracle programs (including any operating system, integrated software, any programs embedded, installed, or activated on delivered hardware, and modifications of such programs) and Oracle computer documentation or other Oracle data delivered to or accessed by U.S. Government end users are "commercial computer software," "commercial computer software documentation," or "limited rights data" pursuant to the applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency-specific supplemental regulations. As such, the use, reproduction, duplication, release, display, disclosure, modification, preparation of derivative works, and/or adaptation of i) Oracle programs (including any operating system, integrated software, any programs embedded, installed, or activated on delivered hardware, and modifications of such programs), ii) Oracle computer documentation and/or iii) other Oracle data, is subject to the rights and limitations specified in the license contained in the applicable contract. The terms governing the U.S. Government's use of Oracle cloud services are defined by the applicable contract for such services. No other rights are granted to the U.S. Government.
This software or hardware is developed for general use in a variety of information management applications. It is not developed or intended for use in any inherently dangerous applications, including applications that may create a risk of personal injury. If you use this software or hardware in dangerous applications, then you shall be responsible to take all appropriate fail-safe, backup, redundancy, and other measures to ensure its safe use. Oracle Corporation and its affiliates disclaim any liability for any damages caused by use of this software or hardware in dangerous applications.
Oracle®, Java, and MySQL are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Intel and Intel Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation. All SPARC trademarks are used under license and are trademarks or registered trademarks of SPARC International, Inc. AMD, Epyc, and the AMD logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
This software or hardware and documentation may provide access to or information about content, products, and services from third parties. Oracle Corporation and its affiliates are not responsible for and expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to third-party content, products, and services unless otherwise set forth in an applicable agreement between you and Oracle. Oracle Corporation and its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss, costs, or damages incurred due to your access to or use of third-party content, products, or services, except as set forth in an applicable agreement between you and Oracle.
Account assignment not copied to purchase order for service orders (SAP)
Dear all, When I create a service purchase requisition through CJ20N (project builder) or manually via ME51N (account assignment category N --> Network and Item Category D (Service), the account assignment details are not copied to the purchase order when converting the purchase requisition. Is there a customising setting I'm missing? Thanks in advance for your answer. Best regards, Ramon Vereggen
Are Your Applications Hybrid Cloud Ready?
This topic has been locked by an administrator and is no longer open for commenting.
To continue this discussion, please ask a new question .
Read these next...
Replaced motherboard on a raid 10 server, see ssds but no boot from windows.
Hello guys. So we have a proliant dl360 gen 9 that had a 4 ssds raid 10, long story short the mobo died and was replace by another but everything else is the same (raid controller, cpu etc). Now server boots but cant boot windows with "no bootable device"...
I teach cybersecurity at Harvard. Most companies don't get a passing grade. AMA!
Ask me Anything is a series where we interview experts with unique expertise, opinions, and stories. In the comments, we collect questions from members of the Spiceworks Community so our experts can respond in a future post.Now that Spiceworks has joined ...
All Time Favorite Computer Tip/Trick
I was wondering what everyones favorite tip or trick was with computers. I use a few from time to time that I love.1.) Open install applications with: Windows Key + R > Type appwiz.cpl2.) Computer Frozen? Use: Shift 5-8 Times really fast. It opens stick...
Snap! -- Gravity Free Cup, Antlers for Mice, Space Ethics, Wind-Powered Shipping
Your daily dose of tech news, in brief. Welcome to the Snap! Flashback: March 13, 1942: Birth of David Cutler, the father of Windows NT (Read more HERE.) You need to hear this. Four-year-old iframe flaw allows hackers to steal Bitwarde...
Spark! Pro series – 13th March 2023
Yet another Monday the 13th… be safe out there. Just a reminder, if you are reading the Spark!, Spice it up. We like it spicy here! Today in History: Microsoft Goes Public Ten years after the comp...
Account Assignment System Response Interview Questions
Ebp account assignment faq's.
1. Why does the system not issue a message stating that the account assignment is incomplete, even though only one General Ledger (G/L) account without a CO object was entered?
- In the SRM IMG: -> 'Define Backend Systems', check whether the connected ERP has assigned the correct release level, 'RFC' and 'Real time back end validation of FI data'.
- In the ERP , check whether an entry for the relevant company code - G/L account combination exists in OKB9. If this is not the case, create the missing entry.
- If no defaults are to be read from the OLTP, implement 668746.
- Account assignment default settings are read only once after the initial creation of a shopping cart.
2. Why do account assignment fields disappear again after I have made an entry?
- After you checked the document, the system should issue the relevant error messages. If this does not happen, open a customer message.
- If you have created user-defined account assignment fields in accordance with 458591 (or with 672960 as of SRM Server 5.0), check whether the CI_BBP_ACC and CI_COBL structures were created in the OLTP. In addition, check whether the BBP_CUF_BADI/_2 BAdIs were created. Temporarily deactivate the BAdI implementations and check them again.
3. Why does the system issue the message KI 235 'Account & requires an assignment to a CO object'?
- In SRM, you always have to post to a G/L account and to a CO object. Exceptions: Direct material scenario - account assignment occurs in the OLTP regardless of what was previously entered in SRM. For external requirements, the primary system is the OLTP from which the demand is issued and sent to SRM. In this case, account assignment changes are not allowed in SRM because this would lead to inconsistencies (in follow-on documents as well) when compared to the primary system.
- In OBA5, you can suppress the message or define it as a warning message. Since only error messages are transferred to SRM BBP_PD 047), the system no longer issues this message in SRM. Do not consult the FI/CO team when implementing the changes.
4. Why does the multiple account assignment that you entered disappear?
- In SRM, distributed account assignment lines are only complete if a percentage or a quantity was entered. Otherwise, the line is incomplete and is deleted again after you navigate in the browser.
- In the OLTP, multiple account assignment lines for the relevant account assignment categories must be allowed in OME9. Exception: For reservations, multiple account assignments are never allowed, regardless of whether several lines have already been entered in the generic account assignment screen in SRM. When you make the entry, SRM has no information about follow-on documents that may be created. Only the first account assignment line that is determined for each item is transferred to the ERP.
5. Why does the system display sometimes binoculars and sometimes a dropdown list for the search help of account assignment fields?
- As of SRM 3.0, the back-end input help (binoculars) is used for standard user roles (for example, SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER).
- Note that you are not allowed to assign a SAP_ALL profile to the user.
- If no authorization (authorization object BE_F4_HELP) exists in PFCG for the single role of the user for the enhanced search help, the relevant attribute entries from PPOMA_BBP or from the IMG '-> Account Assignment (table V_BBP_DET_ACCT) are read instead if these are maintained.
- If only one Customizing entry is available for the account assignment object (for example, CNT: cost center), the value is preassigned when you create a shopping cart. The dropdown box is displayed only if the value is higher than one. The following account assignment default settings for attributes can be used in PPOMA_BBP:
- Cost center: KNT (for example, CC) + CNT
- Order: KNT (for example, OR) + ANR
- Create: KNT (for example, AS) + ANK
- Network: KNT (for example, NET) + NET
- Sales order: KNT (for example, SO) + AUN
- WBS Element: KNT (for example, WBS) + PRO
- Financial Acc KNT (for example, FI) + (for example, ACC_FUND) and others
- You can make default settings only for the leading account assignment field of the account assignment categories and you cannot make default settings for an additional account assignment in the shopping cart. To make default settings for the additional account assignment, you must use OKB9 (cost center, order) or BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI (all account assignment fields).
- The default settings in PPOMA_BBP always set the CO object (for example, cost center) in the default values for items. You cannot overwrite the CO object with other values.
- Note: 618287 enables you to make manual entries.
6. Which SAP_APPL, SAP_BASIS, ADD-ON components can be connected to SRM?
- For more information about compatibility, see the notes that concern the SRM-EBP component and provide release information.
- The integration for the IS-PS/EA-PS add-on - Funds Management is ensured using the F4 help.
- Integration for RE Add-On - Real Estate Management is not provided for and should be implemented in connection with customer-defined fields in the customer project.
- Note: 931020 SRM connection to an ERP 2005 (ECC 600) back end
7. What triggers the account assignment update?
- The account assignment update is triggered by changes to account assignment key fields: Controlling area CO_AREA, company code BUKRS, function area FUNC_AREA, account assignment category ACC_CAT.
- You must use a BAdI (BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI) to implement other triggers and the relevant update of additional account assignments (in accordance with Note 790973).
8. Why do I not have to enter derived account assignment fields such as registered business area, profit center, and controlling area?
- Derived account assignment fields are automatically determined from ERP Customizing (for example, enterprise structure, or account assignment object master) in connection with item data for the document (for example, company code or plant). To avoid inconsistencies, you should not change the fields in SRM .
- Note: 1086757.
- Maintain all other account assignment fields that are to be entered in the browser in the IMG table BBP_V_C_ACCFC for each account assignment category.
- If you want to maintain customer-defined fields in accordance with HW 672960 from the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF , you can use the same IMG table to maintain these for entry in the browser.
9. When do I have to maintain local account assignment data?
- In general, you require the FI connection in all SRM scenarios (exception: test systems, MarketSet Procurement solution).
- Note: 945158.
10. May I use all the account assignment categories used in ERP also in SRM?
- Account assignment category U (UNKNOWN) is not allowed with back-end scenarios.
- The G/L account must be entered (exception: DP Direct Procurement Scenario), and at least one CO object (for example, cost center, order) with an active OKB9 FI/CO connection must also be entered. If these entries are missing, the system issues the error message KI 235 (see point 3).
11. Why do errors subsequently occur for the shopping cart or purchase orders in the RZ20 alert monitor after you order, even if you can correctly order at first and 'Real time back end validation of FI data' (see point one) is active?
- In the real time or synchronous FI validation (for example, BBPSC01, BBP_POC), sources run (META_ACCSERV_CHECKACCASSIGNMT) that are different from the sources that run during the physical, asynchronous PO transfer after you order (BAPI_PO_CREATE1, BAPI_PO_CHANGE). The latter may be subject to more stringent checks including Customizing in ERP and therefore may result in new errors in RZ20 (these errors can be also corrected in ERP in Customizing or by implementing the relevant ERP notes).
- In the field status group definition in ERP, check which additional SRM account assignment fields must match. Account assignment fields that are sent from SRM, must not be hidden in the definition FS02 G/L account, OME9 - Account Assignment Category in ERP. The problem can be solved in ERP Customizing. If required, you can also define new account assignment categories in ERP and map them in SRM.
- Note: 1000184.
12. Why does the system issue the error message ME 083 (Enter G/L account)?
- This error may be due to a missing account assignment view during product purchasing.
- Remarks: 707921, 748574, 798537, 952504, 910990, 1005615.
13. Why does the system issue the error message ME 038 ('No direct postings can be made to G/L acct. & in CoCode &')?
- You can set the message in the back end and can use OME0 or OMCQ to set it to warning.
14. Why does the additional account assignment in the detail view remain unchanged even though the account assignment category has changed?
- SRM does not hold any metaknowledge about FI/CO objects in the back end. For this reason, additional account assignments remain unchanged after the account assignment category is changed. If required, you can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to change these additional account assignments (see point 7).
15. When or why is the account assignment index incremented?
- The system updates or increments the account assignment index when data is deleted, inserted, or inserted from the clipboard.
- This is required to correctly transfer the delta of an account assignment line in a PO change version to the back end.
- Note: 918450.
- As an alternative to Note 918450, create the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation:
IF IT_ACC-ACC_NO NE '0001' AND
IT_ACC-DISTR_PERC = '100' AND
IT_ACC-DIST_IND IS INITIAL AND
IT_ACC-DEL_IND IS INITIAL.
IT_ACC-ACC_NO = '0001'.
16. Why is quantity distribution in service orders sent in value or percentage distribution to the backend?
- In the generic BAPI interface cost assignment of service item is converted per value.
- SAP FICO Training Tutorials for Beginners
- SAP FICO Define Account Group
- Foreign Currency Valuation Configuration
- SAP FICO User Exit for Vendor Master
- SAP FICO Dunning Area
- Assessment Cycle vs Profit Center
- SAP FICO Asset Accounting
- SAP FICO Posting Key for Bank
- SAP FICO Document Type
- SAP FICO Parked Workflow Configuration
- SAP FICO Classic GL vs New GL
- SAP FICO GL Account for Cash Journal
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Process Cycle
- GR/IR Accounting Entries and Journal Entries
- SAP Business Area and Profit Center
- SAP Inconsistent Withholding Tax Info
- Reverse MIRO Document in SAP
- SAP FICO Scope and Opportunity
- FICO Certification Cost in India
- SAP FICO Tree Menu
- What is SAP FICO?
- SAP FICO Reverse Clearing Document
- FICO Vendor Account Group Table
- SAP FICO Withholding Tax
- SAP FICO Cash Management Group
- SAP FICO Document Number Ranges
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Configuration
- SAP FICO Chart of Accounts
- SAP FICO Transaction Codes
- SAP AS11 Create Asset Sub-Number
- SAP Active vs Passive Document Splitting
- SAP FICO Interview Questions
A panachida service remembers the deceased and is traditional to the Eastern Catholic and Orthodox Churches. The term is traditionally spelled “panikhida” in the Orthodox Church, and occurs after the family has washed, dressed and placed th...
Organizations exist for different purposes, including meeting the objectives of external stakeholders, a community or a market segment. Others are formed to engage or utilize collective abilities. Business-oriented organizations are formed ...
Customer service is key to maintaining good customer relations and growing a successful business. Customer service allows a business to stay connected with its customers and to receive valuable feedback. Without this ongoing connection, mos...
SE518|No account assignment exists for service line 0000000000. My source is. req_items-doc_type = 'NB'. req_items-preq_item = '0010'.
2779352 - Error message SE518 : " No account assignment exists for service line XXXX"- Guided Answers. Symptom. Error message SE518 appears.
Even though this error message does not provide any useful or additional message details, you can still try to solve the issue by searching on SAP's support
SAP Message SE518 - No account assignment exists for service line &. DOCUMENTATION; NOTES. SE518 : No account assignment exists for service line &
SAP ABAP Message Class SE Message Number 518 (No account assignment exists for service line &) - SAP Datasheet - The Best Online SAP Object Repository.
SE 518: 'No account assignment exists for service line '0000000000' While Trying to create a Service PO Using BAPI_PO_CREATE1.
136 Service &: no limit amounting to & for unplanned services exists
Procedure · Position the cursor on the service line or the value limit. · Choose ( ) to access the account assignment screen. · Make the desired changes. · Choose ( )
For more information, see the topic How You Suppress Business Events, in the Oracle CX Understanding Import and Export Management for CX Sales and B2B Service
Dear all, >When I create a service purchase requisition through CJ20N (project builder) or manually via ME51N (account assignment category N -->
In the ERP, check whether an entry for the relevant company code - G/L account combination exists in OKB9. If this is not the case, create the missing entry. If