NEW We're launching our first ever free student wellbeing audit to help you put wellbeing first. Save your place .
Show My Homework
Assign and monitor homework online with the market-leading homework solution that integrates with Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom , engages students, involves parents, facilitates distance learning and saves teachers time.
What is Show My Homework?
Show My Homework is the market-leading homework software, used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools, that integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams . Made up of easy-to-use features that involve all key stakeholders in the homework process, Show My Homework provides schools with the tools they need to support home-learning in the most simple and effective way.
- Set, submit and grade homework online
- Re-use your own and colleagues’ homework tasks
- Integrate with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams
- View data insights on how students are interacting with tasks
- Identify learning gaps with auto-graded Quizzes and detailed reports
- Notify parents when students receive assignments
- Facilitate blended and distance learning
- Encourage organisation with student To-do Lists
- Dedicated parent, teacher and student apps
- Mark tasks and view results via the Gradebook
- Differentiate homework to cater to students at different levels
- Assign homework to individual students in your class
- Access homework tasks made by other teachers in Community Resources
- Forgotten your login? View tasks on the Open Calendar
- Support students through class discussion or individually
- Third-party integrations with Quizlet and GCSEPod
- Attach Collins content to homework tasks
Here's what our customers have to say about us
"It was a lifesaver in Lockdown. The company quickly adapted further tools. Now it's a comprehensive site."
"Saves time, allows me to send web links and the huge variety of types of homework. Amazing support during lockdown and..."
"It is very efficient; allows parental access; archives tasks; allows 2 way communication between pupils and teachers; keeps records..."
"Very professional, rapid answer to issues, constantly updating in response to feedback - new facilities added regularly"
"I have found it incredibly useful during this period of lockdown, however I was using it to enter homework as well and that has..."
"It makes setting Homework easy and you know everyone in the class is informed."
Facilitate blended learning
With Show My Homework your school has immediate access to powerful distance learning tools, making it easy to combine in-person teaching with online-centred learning. Teachers can set remote Classwork instantly, notifying learners of work to complete via Satchel One.
- Integrations with tech leaders, Microsoft and Google, makes blended learning even more powerful
- Assign Classwork online to students working from home
- Teachers can see how many students have viewed work and completed assignments
- Students can message teachers directly for support with tasks, or begin a task discussion with their peers
- Parents can see assigned tasks via the parent app
- Be ready to switch to distance learning, should the need arise, at any time
- Increase parental engagement in student learning by notifying them when tasks are set on Satchel One and shared to Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Save time and share best practices across your school with easy-to-reuse homework tasks and access to Community Resources
- Have a clear view of how homework is performing across the school with detailed reporting and student insights
- Create a more personalised learning experience for your students and provide thorough feedback and support with combined use of Satchel One and Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Enjoy access to all the tools and features your school needs to provide a complete distance and blended learning experience
Because Satchel One is such a flexible platform, we were able to offer a blended approach. We were still teaching physical lessons, but we also had students joining in via Google Meet.
- Import tasks from Google Classroom direct to Show My Homework or easily share tasks to Microsoft Teams
- Students can submit work to Show My Homework via OneDrive and Google Drive
- Schools can change their default submission method to either Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Attach Google Drive or OneDrive documents to assignments
- Open Google Drive and OneDrive documents via the Assess tab for quick access to marking
- Add live lesson links from Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams to Satchel One’s Timetables
- Use either your existing Gmail or Office 365 email address to sign into Satchel One
While we did most of our communication with pupils via Microsoft Teams, we found that posting on Satchel One was key in keeping parents informed.
Used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools
We’re partners to 1 in 3 secondary schools across the UK, join the Satchel One community today.
Borden Grammar School
Castle Newnham School
Harris Academy South Norwood
The Habs Boys' School
Sir John Lawes School
St Bonaventure's School
Thorpe St Andrew School
Award winning software
Our innovation and development has garnered industry recognition and, since 2014, we’ve been award-winning every year.
2020 Winners School Business Category
2019 Winners Edtech Innovator of the Year
2018 Winners Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
2017 Winners Secondary Resource or Equipment - Including ICT
2017 Winners Education Company of the Year
2017 Winners Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
2016 Winners Upscale
2016 Winners EdtechXRise All Stars award
The Power of Paperless Homework
Whole-school Homework Progress
Engaging Students & Quality Assuring Homework
Speak to the team today!
Whether you’re looking for pricing, a quick demo and login details or more detailed information about getting your school set up, the team will be on hand to help. Fill in the form or give us a call on 020 7197 9550 option 1.
- Show My Homework
In This Section…
- School Uniform
- Parent View
- Hegarty Maths
- Student Voice
- Student Wellbeing
- Year 6 to Year 7 Transition 2021
Students Guide to Show My Homework
To view a presentation showing instructions on how to use Show My Homework click here .
A tutorial video can also be found here .
Alternatively follow the instructions below…
Logging in with the PIN
The school will give you a letter with your PIN to log in for the first time. Keep this PIN safe, as you can use this to reset your password in the future.
In your browser
To log in with the pin, follow the steps below:.
On the Show My Homework login page , click I’ve been given a PIN to get into my account
- Enter your PIN in the first empty field
- Search for your school (by name or postcode) in the second field
- Tick I am not a robot and complete any security tasks if necessary
- Click Submit
- On the next screen, add or edit your email address. If you do not have an email address, simply tick I do not have an email address and choose a username instead
- Choose and confirm a password
- Press Update details
Your account is now set up. Moving forward you can access your account using your email or username and password combination.
In your app
- Search for your school (by name or postcode)
- Tap Log in with a PIN
- Enter your PIN in the empty field
- On the next screen add or edit your email address. If you do not have an email address, simply tap I do not have an email address and choose a username instead
- You can also add your mobile number by tapping Mobile number if you would like to user your mobile number to recover your login details
- Tap Update Profile
Forgot your password?
Reset password using email address – If you have an email address linked to your student account, you can request a new password to be sent to your email address.
Reset password using PIN – If you have been given a PIN by the school, you will be able to use this here to change your password.
Parents Guide to Show My Homework
To view a presentation showing instructions on how to use Show My Homework click here .
A tutorial Video can also be found here .
Logging in as a parent
As a parent, you will receive a login letter from your child’s school with a code that you will need to use to access your Show My Homework parent account.
Logging in on a browser
To log in on your computer, follow the steps below:
- Visit our website and click login
- Click I’ve been given a PIN or Parent code to get into my account
- Search for your child’s school (by name or postcode) in the top field
- Enter your code
On the next screen, add your contact details and choose a password. Press Update details when you’re done.
Your account is now set up. Moving forward you can access your account using your email and password combination.
Logging in on the app
To log in on your phone via the Show My Homework app for iOS or Android , follow the steps below:
- Search for your child’s school (by name or postcode)
- Tap Log in with a PIN or parent code
- On the next screen add your contact details
You can request a password reset email to the email you’ve registered with us by clicking Forgot password? on the Show My Homework login page . Once you have entered your email, a password reset email will be sent to you. If you do not see the password reset email in your inbox, you may want to check your junk or spam folder. Simply follow the instructions in that email to reset your password and regain access to your account.
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
All the information and material provided on this web site is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to, and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with The Spencer Academies Trust. All information, content, text, images, html code, photography and graphics are the property of The Spencer Academies Trust operating as Derby Moor Academy, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent. All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
Links on this site may lead to services or external websites not operated by The Spencer Academies Trust. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk. This site is provided “as is” and The Spencer Academies Trust expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall The Spencer Academies Trust, or any of its employees or contractors, be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this web site, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
The Spencer Academies Trust, trading as Derby Moor Academy, is a private company limited by guarantee, and an exempt charity, registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07353824, with registered address: Arthur Mee Rd, Stapleford, Nottingham, NG97EW.
The company is registered for VAT. Our VAT number is 127087022.
My Homework Done
Expert Writing Services
- How It Works
- Buy homework
- Ace my homework
- Homework writers
- Homework help
- Assignment writing
- Homework Solutions
- Homework Answers
- No Need To Study
- High school
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- Word Problem
- Computer Science
- Language arts
Homework is easy with expert tips and advice. And even easier when you have an expert to do it for you.
Show My Homework: Digital Student Planner
Owing to the success of Show My Homework, more and more high schools and colleges are adopting this online homework platform. Consequently, more students and parents are searching for information about this software. This is precisely why we have written this lengthy blog post. If you want to learn what it is and how you use SMHW, you will find all the information on this page. This includes a description of the software and its plans, as well as short guides on how to use the application.
What Is Show My Homework?
So, what is Show My Homework?
It is an online homework software, also called an online student planner. It has been developed by Satchel and includes tools for both teachers and students (as well as their parents). The main goal of the platform is to help students better manage their time and to make it easier for them to find their homework and submit it on time.
The parent logins on the Show My Homework app provide a plethora of information to parents, such as the homework progress and the homework submission dates. This enables parents to keep track of their children’s school chores more efficiently.
Teachers have their dedicated section in the SMHW app, where they can set homework tasks, create assignments and quizzes, upload attachments, and even grade homework. They can leave comments and even reuse homework assignments (this saves the teacher valuable time).
Is Show My Homework Free?
The software is not free, of course. However, the good news is that it doesn’t cost students and parents anything to use it. The costs are covered by the school and depend on the size of the institution and the number of students served. Larger schools should expect to pay more for an SMHW subscription.
There are several other competitors, like Google Classroom, that are offering this same service, but their prices are almost the same. Also, the adoption of the system depends on the specific needs of the school. If your school has started using the Show My Homework app, you are probably interested to learn more about how to use the platform. So let’s delve into the mechanics of the software and show you how you can make effective use of it.
How to Use Show My Homework
In our experience, using the Show My Homework app is relatively easy. There are almost no glitches or bugs and the servers are very fast to respond. All in all, the user experience is very good. The interface is very pleasant as well. If you are a student, here are the basic steps you need to take to start using the app:
- Log in. You will need to use the PIN or the school details to log in to your account. Remember that the PIN is mailed to you by your school. If you have not received it, you need to contact the school’s IT department.
- Change the password. The first time you log in, you are recommended to change the password. Use something easy to remember.
- Find your homework in the Show My Homework calendar. There are two calendars, actually: the School Calendar, which is public, and the Student calendar, which is private. To open the Student Calendar, click the “Homework Calendar” link and then click “My Calendar.”
- Find your gradebook by clicking the Gradebook link. All your homework tasks, as well as their due dates, are listed on the Gradebook page. You can also see the status of the assignment (Submitted or Not Submitted), and the grade on each specific assignment.
How to Submit Homework on SMHW
Can it do more than just show me my homework? Yes, of course. The SMHW platform also makes it easy for you to turn in the homework and show your best homework solution . There are two ways to do this actually: via the Web browser on your computer or using the Show My Homework app.
To submit homework using the Web browser, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the platform using your student account credentials and then open the Show My Homework calendar.
- Click the assignment you want to complete to open the online homework page for that assignment.
- Click the Submit tab and write a short message to your teacher. Something like “Hello, please find my homework attached below” is perfectly fine.
- Click the “Add Attachments” button, select “Computer” or “Google Drive” and then select the document which contains your homework.
- Click the “Submit assignment to teacher” to turn in the homework. Your professor will be notified via push notifications and email that you have completed the assignment.
To submit homework using the Show My Homework app, follow these quick steps:
- Open the app and log into your student account.
- Open the assignment you want to complete by tapping it.
- Tap the paperclip icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Attachment menu.
- Tap “File” in the menu and then select the document you wish to upload.
- Tap the “Upload” button to turn in the homework.
How Do You Do Homework on SMHW?
The tricky part is that you don’t actually do your homework on the SMHW platform. The Show My Homework app is only used to turn in the homework. You will do your homework on your computer using any software you like (Microsoft Work is recommended). Alternatively, you can write your homework down in a notebook and then take a photo of the notebook using your phone. You can attach images in the smartphone app, so you can quickly send the photo to your teacher.
If you are a parent, you will find that the SMHW platform has a lot to offer. Parents can set up email and push notifications to get real-time updates on their children’s activity. Also, parents can view the activity of their children, the School Calendar, important announcements, events, and even the gradebook.
In conclusion, SMHW has been demonstrated to motivate students to submit their homework on time. The Show My Homework app greatly improves collaboration between teachers, students, and parents. It makes it easy for teachers to assign homework, it helps students quickly submit their homework, and it allows parents to keep an eye on their children’s progress in school. However, this software won’t do your homework itself. If you think you need professional help, we advise you to contact seasoned homework writers, or even buy assignments online.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates https://war.ukraine.ua/
Find articles, help, and advice for getting the most out of our platform.
Find useful tips and answers to common questions about your student account
Monitor your child’s progress and know all their homework deadlines.
Teachers and Staff
Find articles and advice for getting the most out of our platform as a teacher
Collection of articles for school administrators
Resources to help with your school's roll-out and throughout your licence
Satchel Training Academy
Improve your knowledge of Satchel One
Find out how to the most out of Neeto, our quiz tool that syncs to Satchel One
Show My Homework actively involves parents in the learning process by giving them insight into homework assignments and all the information they need to support learning from home. Send parents notifications surrounding homework Parents can view homework tasks and any accompanying resources
Student Guide - Show My Homework - YouTube 0:00 / 5:50 Student Guide - Show My Homework Gary Chalmers 96 subscribers Subscribe 17 2.5K views 2 years ago This is a quick start guide on using...
Parents Guide to Show My Homework. To view a presentation showing instructions on how to use Show My Homework click here. A tutorial Video can also be found here. Logging in as a parent. As a parent, you will receive a login letter from your child’s school with a code that you will need to use to access your Show My Homework parent account.
Show My Homework User Guide This guide will take you through: • Registering and logging in for the first time. • Logging in once registered. • How to find work set by the teacher. • Show My Homework App. Show My Homework also provide useful tutorials on their website: https://help.showmyhomework.co.uk/.
There are two ways to do this actually: via the Web browser on your computer or using the Show My Homework app. To submit homework using the Web browser, follow these simple steps: Log in to the platform using your student account credentials and then open the Show My Homework calendar.
Log in Or log in with: Sign in with Office 365 Sign in with Google Sign in with RM Unify Need help logging in? Logging in as a staff member Enter your school email address and password to access your account Forgot password? Reset your password using your school email address. Email not recognized?
Monitor your child’s progress and know all their homework deadlines. 16 articles in this collection Written by Konstantina and Hannah Chapple Teachers and Staff Find articles and advice for getting the most out of our platform as a teacher +4 55 articles in this collection Written by Konstantina, Hannah Chapple, Jack O'Leary and 4 others