Enter Given Clue
Enter Known Letters (optional)
Unfunded, As A Research Project Crossword Clue
- Title Lyric After 'Ours Is A Love ...' In A 1950s Hit Crossword Clue
- Leads, E.G Crossword Clue
- Doughnuts, E.G Crossword Clue
- Terse Directions For The Receptionist Crossword Clue
- It's Across The Strait Of Belle Isle From Newfoundland Crossword Clue
- Artist Whose Name Sounds Like A Sculpting Medium Crossword Clue
- Many Time Emmy Nominee Who Got Her Start From A You Tube Web Series Crossword Clue
- Number Of Syllables In 'Feliz Cumpleaños' Crossword Clue
- They're Attached To Backboards Crossword Clue
- A Good Word For Giving? Crossword Clue
- Actress Fisher Crossword Clue
- Chick Holder Crossword Clue
- Cracker Spread Crossword Clue
- Like Jeff Bezos, Of All Americans Crossword Clue
- Useful Post Shipwreck Consultant? Crossword Clue
- Mall Cop On A Case? Crossword Clue
- Bric A Crossword Clue
- Earnings Statement Crossword Clue
- British Mil. Honor Crossword Clue
- Muslim Mystic Crossword Clue
- React To A Dog In The Road Crossword Clue
- Pint For A Pirate Crossword Clue
- Plug Ad Nauseam Crossword Clue
- Play Ground? Crossword Clue
- Pindar Product Crossword Clue
- Philanthropic Spots, Briefly Crossword Clue
- Personable Crossword Clue
- Part Of A Henhouse Team? Crossword Clue
- One Who May Take A Gander Crossword Clue
- Reprobate Crossword Clue
- Red Muppet Crossword Clue
- Ply A Needle Crossword Clue
- Prophet Crossword Clue
- Range Components: Abbr Crossword Clue
- One Of The First Fruits Cultivated By Humans Crossword Clue
- Oil Source Crossword Clue
- Obstetric Measure Crossword Clue
- Number Of Syllables In 'Guten Tag' Crossword Clue
- Number Of Syllables In 'Ciao' Crossword Clue
- No Longer In Play Crossword Clue
- Muscat Native Crossword Clue
- Mote Magnet Crossword Clue
- Matching Crossword Clue
- Makes Reductions To Crossword Clue
- Magic Words Crossword Clue
- You Can Lend Yours Or Bend Someone Else's Crossword Clue
- Zero Crossword Clue
- Khan Crossword Clue
- Yale Bowl Rooters Crossword Clue
- Lamb, For One Crossword Clue
- 'Runaway' singer Crossword Clue
- Isle ___, in the Irish Sea. Crossword Clue
- '___ away' ('RuPaul's Drag Race' catchphrase) Crossword Clue
- Guitar accessory Crossword Clue
- Design detail, for short Crossword Clue
- Austrian region Crossword Clue
- Epsilon follower Crossword Clue
- Unfounded notion Crossword Clue
- *Chiropractor who treats mollusks? Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Senegal Crossword Clue
- Tar Heels' sch Crossword Clue
- Lively, in music Crossword Clue
- Like a 1080p broadcast Crossword Clue
- *Lift for Mom's mom? Crossword Clue
- Tons and tons Crossword Clue
- "The Georgia Peach" Crossword Clue
- Wild guess Crossword Clue
- Pang Crossword Clue
- "Stay alert!," or a phonetic hint to the answers to the starred clues Crossword Clue
- Sudden movement Crossword Clue
- Latin 101 word Crossword Clue
- Problem with a picture? Crossword Clue
- Lagoon border Crossword Clue
- Reunion attendees Crossword Clue
- __ Jansen: kid-lit detective with a photographic memory Crossword Clue
- 2010 biodrama co-starring 18-Across Crossword Clue
- PC shortcut key Crossword Clue
- Sandwich that might have queso fresco and crema Crossword Clue
- Actor, George ___ Crossword Clue
- First step in a series Crossword Clue
- Active volcano near Peru's dormant Pichu Pichu Crossword Clue
- Burial isle of many Scottish kings Crossword Clue
- Rub it in Crossword Clue
- TNT component Crossword Clue
- *Relocation specialist? Crossword Clue
- Light air Crossword Clue
- Hands over Crossword Clue
- Sylvia of "The World of Suzie Wong" Crossword Clue
- Like classic Volvos Crossword Clue
- Summer attire Crossword Clue
- "Pretty Little Liars" actress Mitchell Crossword Clue
- Actress Dennings Crossword Clue
- Rum-soaked cake Crossword Clue
- Component of a sake bomb, often Crossword Clue
- Barely sufficient Crossword Clue
- Social event Crossword Clue
- Suffix for 'mountain' or 'musket' Crossword Clue
- Maiden name lead-in Crossword Clue
- Winged goddess Crossword Clue
- Ancestral spirit in Pueblo mythology Crossword Clue
- Top Crossword Clue
- Eye Inflammation. Crossword Clue
- Sizing Up Crossword Clue
- Less Complex. Crossword Clue
- Verdi Works Crossword Clue
- Short Vowel Mark Crossword Clue
- Leave A Mark Crossword Clue
- Assured Crossword Clue
- Undermines Crossword Clue
- Not Her Crossword Clue
- Aviation Prefix Crossword Clue
- Piece Of Legislation. Crossword Clue
- Geishas Sash Crossword Clue
- Disco Light Crossword Clue
- Aver Crossword Clue
- Tv Chef Graham Crossword Clue
- Devotions Crossword Clue
- Cheese Nibblers Crossword Clue
- Trim, Like A Photo Crossword Clue
- "House" Actor Epps Crossword Clue
- Breakdown Crossword Clue
- Sarge's Boss Crossword Clue
- Funnel Shaped Crossword Clue
- Gave A Hand Crossword Clue
- Judaical Quorum Crossword Clue
- Kind Of Molding. Crossword Clue
- Embitter Crossword Clue
- Certify Crossword Clue
- Nabbed Crossword Clue
- Sales Report Diagram Crossword Clue
- Resided Crossword Clue
- Morocco City Crossword Clue
- Econ Branch Crossword Clue
- Lent A Hand Crossword Clue
- Genteel Crossword Clue
- Cleave. Crossword Clue
- Slang Crossword Clue
- Grand Total Crossword Clue
- Savvy Crossword Clue
- King Of The Fairies Crossword Clue
- Nibbled At Crossword Clue
- Spaghetti Aglio E Olio Ingredient Crossword Clue
- Actor Kilmer Crossword Clue
- Make A Raised Design Crossword Clue
- Native Nebraskan Crossword Clue
- Kind Of Flour Crossword Clue
- Do Some Sous Chef Work Crossword Clue
- Overindulges Crossword Clue
- Like Plow Horses Crossword Clue
- Flow Out Crossword Clue
Play crosswords online, crossword answers, word finders.
- Crossword Tips
Clue: Research project
Referring crossword puzzle answers, likely related crossword puzzle clues.
- Copier need
- Printer need
- Towel material
- Origami need
- Writing material
- Writing assignment
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 21, 2007
Unfunded, as a research project Crossword Clue
We have the answer for Unfunded, as a research project crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Unfunded, as a research project Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Unfunded, as a research project . This clue last appeared June 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword . You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Unfunded, as a research project crossword clue should be:
- ORPHAN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- a planned undertaking
- extend out or project in space
- make or work out a plan for; devise
- inquire into
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner
- a search for knowledge
- systematic investigation to establish facts
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Olivier Award winner of 1981 Crossword Clue
- Didn’t go together Crossword Clue
- Divide NYT Crossword Clue
- Something to rattle Crossword Clue
- Caricaturist Crossword Clue
- Certain racer Crossword Clue
- Evidence of some accents Crossword Clue
- Certain racers Crossword Clue
- Won’t change Crossword Clue
- Astronomical study Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.
The 17 Best Survival Games on Steam
How to not get mad at Call of Duty
8 Best Sailing Games
Best co-op horror games on Roblox
Leave a comment cancel reply.
All comments go through a moderation process, and should be approved in a timely manner. To see why your comment might not have been approved, check out our Comment Rules page!
Save my nickname and email in this browser for the next time I comment.
Research Project Crossword
Is the Cape Mountain Zebra a herbivore of carnivore What does the mountain zebra eat? What has declined the population of the Mountain Zebra Where is the Geometric Tortoise found What vegetation grows in the Karoo Where is the Tortoise conserved? What is the Savanna classified as ? What does the African wild cat feed on How is the Wild cat able to see in the dark is the Wildcat a herbivore or carnivore?
BIOME PROJECT PART II
Natural sciences Research Project- Crossword
Biology Biome Project
Three of south Africas biomes
Warriors: Into the Wild
Hunger Games Super Crossword
More similar puzzles, frequently asked questions, what is a crossword.
Crossword puzzles have been published in newspapers and other publications since 1873. They consist of a grid of squares where the player aims to write words both horizontally and vertically.
Next to the crossword will be a series of questions or clues, which relate to the various rows or lines of boxes in the crossword. The player reads the question or clue, and tries to find a word that answers the question in the same amount of letters as there are boxes in the related crossword row or line.
Some of the words will share letters, so will need to match up with each other. The words can vary in length and complexity, as can the clues.
Who is a crossword suitable for?
The fantastic thing about crosswords is, they are completely flexible for whatever age or reading level you need. You can use many words to create a complex crossword for adults, or just a couple of words for younger children.
Crosswords can use any word you like, big or small, so there are literally countless combinations that you can create for templates. It is easy to customise the template to the age or learning level of your students.
How do I create a crossword template?
For the easiest crossword templates, WordMint is the way to go!
For a quick and easy pre-made template, simply search through WordMint’s existing 500,000+ templates . With so many to choose from, you’re bound to find the right one for you!
Create your own from scratch
- Log in to your account (it’s free to join!)
- Head to ‘My Puzzles’
- Click ‘Create New Puzzle’ and select ‘Crossword’
- Select your layout, enter your title and your chosen clues and answers
- That’s it! The template builder will create your crossword template for you and you can save it to your account, export as a word document or pdf and print!
How do I choose the clues for my crossword?
Once you’ve picked a theme, choose clues that match your students current difficulty level. For younger children, this may be as simple as a question of “What color is the sky?” with an answer of “blue”.
Are crosswords good for students?
Crosswords are a great exercise for students' problem solving and cognitive abilities. Not only do they need to solve a clue and think of the correct answer, but they also have to consider all of the other words in the crossword to make sure the words fit together.
If this is your first time using a crossword with your students, you could create a crossword FAQ template for them to give them the basic instructions.
Can I print my crossword template?
All of our templates can be exported into Microsoft Word to easily print, or you can save your work as a PDF to print for the entire class. Your puzzles get saved into your account for easy access and printing in the future, so you don’t need to worry about saving them at work or at home!
Can I create crosswords in other languages?
Crosswords are a fantastic resource for students learning a foreign language as they test their reading, comprehension and writing all at the same time. When learning a new language, this type of test using multiple different skills is great to solidify students' learning.
We have full support for crossword templates in languages such as Spanish, French and Japanese with diacritics including over 100,000 images, so you can create an entire crossword in your target language including all of the titles, and clues.
«Let me solve it for you»
A small-scale experiment or set of observations before a full-scale project
Today's crossword puzzle clue is a general knowledge one: A small-scale experiment or set of observations before a full-scale project . We will try to find the right answer to this particular crossword clue. Here are the possible solutions for "A small-scale experiment or set of observations before a full-scale project" clue. It was last seen in British general knowledge crossword. We have 1 possible answer in our database.
Did you find this helpful, look for more clues & answers, this may also interest you.
- Britpop group whose studio albums include Parklife and Think Tank
- ____ fruit, a mottled green and yellow citrus one that is a cross between a grapefruit and tangerine
- The lowest deck in a ship
- Turn over a new ____ , expression meaning 'to begin a better course of conduct'
- Country that won Eurovision for the first time in 2017
- Film about a hearing daughter in a deaf family that won Best Picture Oscar in 2022
- The activity or profession of writing for newspapers, magazines, websites or other media
- A usually baked dessert of fruit wrapped in dough
- A composition for nine performers
- The area of a racecourse where horses are paraded before each race
- Addict, monarch of republic?
- Metal spikes with heads struck with hammers or figuratively hit when identifying exact answers
- The velvety pink colour of a fragrant old rose of the same name; or, a heavy silk or linen fabric with a reversible monochromatic Jacquard-woven pattern
- Word originally meaning easy to use, later good-looking or striking
- Three females I led astray joining family member's club
- Discontented people in those riding scooters: these are similar
- Three females I led astray joining 10 24's club
- 10 24 wrapping up 10 judgment
- ____ browns, potato side dish
- Spaced out, secure gymnastic equipment
- Sharp, like a container?
- A perpendicular goalpost, stake, stone, stroke etc; a tool for basketry; a type of chair with a straight back; or, a piano with vertical strings
- Word for a cloth-stretching device originally, later a manger for hay; or, a stand for hats, plates, toast etc
- From Houston, perhaps
- From the Italian for 'somersaults', revolving drums from which tickets are drawn in raffles at fairs or fêtes
- Reportedly cold country
- Associated with a phrase referring to any rough-and-ready practical method, the pollex of a manus; or, the breadth of said digit, as an approximate measure of one inch
- Representation of the Virgin Mary cradling Christ after his descent from the cross
- Cavalry collectively; a 'buck' for gymnastically vaulting over; a clothes airer; an equid such as a cob, hack, hunter or shire; or, the male of said animal, as opposed to a mare
- Recital of letter on page, one of many read by fortune-teller?
We provide the likeliest answers for every crossword clue. Undoubtedly, there may be other solutions for A small-scale experiment or set of observations before a full-scale project . If you discover one of these, please send it to us, and we'll add it to our database of clues and answers, so others can benefit from your research.
Dan Word © All rights reserved.
PROJECT Crossword Clue & Answer
All solutions for project, synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for project.
We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word project will help you to finish your crossword today. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find.
project 3 letter words
Project 4 letter words, project 5 letter words, project 6 letter words, project 7 letter words, project 8 letter words, project 9 letter words, project 10 letter words, project 11 letter words, project 12 letter words, project 13 letter words, project 14 letter words, project 15 letter words, project 16 letter words, project 17 letter words, project 18 letter words, top answers for project crossword clue from newspapers, definition of project.
- a planned undertaking; cause to be heard; "His voice projects well"; communicate vividly; "He projected his feelings"; draw a projection of; present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.; "He proposed a new plan for dealing with terrorism"; "She proposed a new theory of relativity"; project on a screen; "The images are projected onto the screen"; put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"; regard as objective; throw, send, or cast forward; "project a missile"; transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver "project".
We've listed any clues from our database that match your search for "project". There will also be a list of synonyms for your answer. The synonyms and answers have been arranged depending on the number of characters so that they're easy to find.
If a particular answer is generating a lot of interest on the site today, it may be highlighted in orange.
If your word "project" has any anagrams, you can find them with our anagram solver or at this site.
We hope that you find the site useful.
Regards, The Crossword Solver Team
More clues you might be interested in
- full of holes
- straighten out
- taste, sample
- laboratory technician
- oil-yielding seed
- without ethics
- hindu queen
- make a mistake
- snooker table cloth
- strong italian coffee
- artistic style
- send into space
- mountain flower
- nocturnal insect
- spiny succulent
- twofold in nature
Score for PROJECT
PROJECT is an official word in Scrabble with 18 points.
- Legal Notice
- Missing Link
- Made with love from Mark & Crosswordsolver.com
- Quick Solve
- Solution Wizard
- Clue Database
- Crossword Forum
- Anagram Solver
- Online Crosswords
... - Crossword Clue
Below are possible answers for the crossword clue ... .
3 letter answer(s) to ...
- an aneurysm of the abdominal aorta associated with old age and hypertension
- A catamaran
- a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- a spiteful woman gossip;
- a whip with nine knotted cords;
- an informal term for a youth or man;
- any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant;
- A title anciently given to the pope, and later to other church dignitaries and to some monastic orders. See Don, and Dan.
- give a nickname to
- provide (movies) with a soundtrack of a foreign language
- raise (someone) to knighthood; "The Beatles were knighted"
- the new sounds added by dubbing
- the compass point midway between east and southeast
- a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver; forces grease into parts of a machine
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
- a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- a professional killer who uses a gun
- a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- large but transportable armament
- shoot with a gun
- the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies; "two runners started before the gun"; "a twenty gun salute"
- a bloody and prolonged operation on the island of Iwo Jima in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945)
- (in India) a unit of length having different values in different localities
- a powerful hallucinogenic drug manufactured from lysergic acid
- The British pre-decimal currency of Pounds, Shillings and Pence is abbreviated to LSD due to using their Latin equivalents - Libra, Solidus and Denarius,
- an internationally recognized distress signal in radio code
- the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- 1. A prefix meaning “over, above,” “in addition”: surcharge; surname; surrender.
- a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- (used informally) very small; "a wee tot"
- a short time; "bide a wee"
- eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had peed on the expensive rug"
- very early; "the wee hours of the morning"
4 letter answer(s) to ...
- an officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer
- someone who acts as assistant
- succulent plants having rosettes of leaves usually with fiber like hemp and spikes of showy flowers; found chiefly in Africa
- a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing; "an air of mystery"; "the house had a neglected air"; "an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters"; "the place had an aura of romance"
- a sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure
- an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- imp. of Ding.
- a small gouge (as in the cover of a book); "the book was in good condition except for a dig in the back cover"
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
- an excavation for ore or precious stones or for archaeology
- create by digging; "dig a hole"; "dig out a channel"
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
- remove the inner part or the core of; "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside"
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging; "dig salt"; "dig coal"
- temporary living quarters
- the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow; "she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs"
- the site of an archeological exploration; "they set up camp next to the dig"
- thrust down or into; "
- arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity; "A few words would answer"; "This car suits my purpose well"; "Will $100 do?"; "A 'B' grade doesn't suffice to get me into medical school"; "Nothing else will serve"
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Don't behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- carry on or function; "We could do with a little more help around here"
- carry out or perform an action; "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"; "the skater executed a triple pirouette"; "she did a little dance"
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
- Cooked to perfection
- cooked until ready to serve
- create or design, often in a certain way; "Do my room i
- a circle of light around the sun or moon
- a toroidal shape; "a ring of ships in the harbor"; "a halo of smoke"
- wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills
- (music) melodic subject of a musical composition; "the theme is announced in the first measures"; "the accompanist picked up the idea and elaborated it"
- a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take"
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another; "can you go in my stead?"; "took his place"; "in lieu of"
- a rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials
- knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote; "early peoples passed on plant and animal lore through legend"
- a rare black-and-grey short-winged Hawaiian goose,
- English river that runs into the Wash.
- a laborer who is obliged to do menial work
- 1. (used to express or indicate a sudden disappearance): Poof! The magician made the rabbit disappear. 2. A footstool
- offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- a dress worn primarily by Hindu women; consists of several yards of light material that is draped around the body
- a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
- a power tool for cutting wood
- cut with a saw; "saw wood for the fireplace"
- hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting
- 100 senti equal 1 kroon in Estonia
- assign to a station
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
- cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution; "After the second episode, she had to be committed"; "he was committed to prison"
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted
- to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- transfer; "The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
- transport commercially
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
- used of certain religious orders who wear shoes
- wearing footgear
- become closed;
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut;
- not open; "the door slammed shut"
- prevent from entering; shut out; "The trees were shutting out all sunlight"; "This policy excludes people who have a criminal record from entering the country"
- used especially of mouth or eyes; "he sat quietly with closed eyes"; "his eyes were shut against the sunlight"
- affectedly dainty or refined
- sentimentally cute
5 letter answer(s) to ...
- (of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments
- a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef
- the highest adult male singing voice
- the lowest female singing voice
- the pitch range of the lowest female voice
- come into existence; take on form or shape;
- get up and out of bed; "I get up at 7 A.M. every day"; "They rose early"; "He uprose at night"
- move upward; "The fog lifted"; "The smoke arose from the forest fire"; "The mist uprose from the meadows"
- originate or come into being; "a question arose"
- result or issue; "A slight unpleasantness arose from this discussion"
- rise to one's feet; "The audience got up and applauded"
- take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers
- (Roman mythology) god of love; counterpart of Greek Eros
- a symbol for love in the form of a cherubic naked boy with wings and a bow and arrow
- draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
- a shot in billiards made by hitting the cue ball with the cue held nearly vertically; the cue ball spins around another ball before hitting the object ball
- a loud outcry of protest or complaint;
- electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- emit a noise
- sound of any kind
- the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience;
- similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs
- indicate by signs; "These signs bode bad news"
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- the act of sitting or standing astride
- the complete duration of something; "the job was finished in the span of an hour"
- the distance or interval between two points
- to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor", "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
- two items of the same kind
7 letter answer(s) to ...
- a passageway between buildings or giving access to a basement
- attach to; "They fastened various nicknames to each other"
- become fixed or fastened; "This dress fastens in the back"
- cause to be firmly attached; "fasten the lock onto the door"; "she fixed her gaze on the man"
- make tight or tighter; "Tighten the wire"
- (of color) having the highest saturation; "vivid green"; "intense blue"
- extremely sharp or intense; "acute pain"; "felt acute annoyance"; "intense itching and burning"
- possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to a heightened degree; "intense heat"; "intense anxiety"; "intense desire"; "intense emotion"; "the skunk's intense acrid odor"; "intense pain"; "enemy fire was intense"
- make off with belongings of others
- a place of inviolable privacy; "he withdrew to his sanctum sanctorum, where the children could never go"
- a sacred place of pilgrimage
- a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes); "the raft floated downstream on the current"; "he felt a stream of air"; "the hose ejected a stream of water"
- dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas; "two streams of development run through American history"; "stream of consciousness"; "the flow of thought"; "the current of history"
- exude profusely; "She was streaming with sweat"; "His nose streamed blood"
- flow freely and abundantly; "Tears streamed down her face"
- move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
- rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!"
- something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously; "a stream of people emptied from the terminal"; "the museum had planned carefully for the flow of visitors"
- the act of f
6 letter answer(s) to ...
- a small roofed building affording shade and rest
- Summer house with a view
- (Sanskrit) literally a `sacred utterance' in Vedism; one of a collection of orally transmitted poetic hymns
- a commonly repeated word or phrase; "she repeated `So pleased with how its going' at intervals like a mantra"
- a word, sound or phrase repeated to help aid concentration or memory
- a craftsman who lays or repairs roofs
- accompany or escort; "I'll see you to the door"
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something;
- come together; "I'll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "let's see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
- go or live through; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
- go to see a place, as for entertainment; "We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning"
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition; "bad meat"; "a refrigerator full of spoilt food"
- affected by blight; anything that mars or prevents growth or prosperity; "a blighted rose"; "blighted urban districts"
- alter from the original
- become unfit for consumption or use; "the meat must be eaten before it spoils"
- destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- have a strong desire or urge to do something; "She is itching to start the project"; "He is spoiling for a fight"
- having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention; "a spoiled child"
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of; "What ultimately frustrated every challenger was Ruth's amazing September surge"; "foil your opponent"
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second m
- a sample piece of cloth
- a squeeze with the fingers
- adjust finely; "fine-tune the engine"
- pinch or squeeze sharply
- pull or pull out sharply; "pluck the flowers off the bush"
- a gambler who wins a bet
- a person with a record of successes; "his son would never be the achiever that his father was"; "only winners need apply"; "if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
- the contestant who wins the contest
13 letter answer(s) to ...
9 letter answer(s) to ....
- the part of a student's work that is done in the classroom
8 letter answer(s) to ...
- an erroneous mental representation
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"
- the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- first row of seating; has an unobstructed view of a boxing or wrestling ring
- cooperative work done by a team (especially when it is effective); "it will take money, good planning and, above all, teamwork"
11 letter answer(s) to ...
2 letter answer(s) to ....
- Of or belonging to me; -- used always attributively; as, my body; my book; -- mine is used in the predicate; as, the book is mine. See Mine.
- an antiviral drug used against HIV; interrupts HIV replication by binding and blocking HIV protease; often used in combination with other drugs
- someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- the 16th letter of the Greek alphabet
- the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle; approximately equal to 3.14159265358979323846...
- the scientist in charge of an experiment or research project
Other crossword clues with similar answers to '...'
Still struggling to solve the crossword clue '...'.
If you're still haven't solved the crossword clue ... then why not search our database by the letters you have already!
- Words By Letter:
- Clues By Letter:
- » Home
- » Quick Solve
- » Solution Wizard
- » Clue Database
- » Crossword Help Forum
- » Anagram Solver
- » Dictionary
- » Crossword Guides
- » Crossword Puzzles
- » Contact
© 2023 Crossword Clue Solver. All Rights Reserved. Crossword Clue Solver is operated and owned by Ash Young at Evoluted Web Design . Optimisation by SEO Sheffield .
Subject of some medical research … or a description of this puzzle’s theme? crossword clue NYT
Here’s the answer for “Subject of some medical research … or a description of this puzzle’s theme? crossword clue NYT”:
If you want some other answer clues, check : NY Times March 2 2023 Crossword Answers
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers :
- Ponder, with “over” crossword clue NYT
- Recipient of some donation requests, informally crossword clue NYT
- Stick with it crossword clue NYT
- Supply crossword clue NYT
- Salt-N-___ (“Let’s Talk About Sex” group) crossword clue NYT
- Places for squatters crossword clue NYT
- Amount to crossword clue NYT
- Sign of ripeness, perhaps crossword clue NYT
Already finished today’s crossword? So, check this link for coming days puzzles : NY Times Crossword Answers
New York times newspaper’s website now includes various games like Crossword, mini Crosswords, spelling bee, sudoku, etc., you can play part of them for free and to play the rest, you’ve to pay for subscribe.
If you’re looking for a smaller, easier and free crossword, we also put all the answers for NYT Mini Crossword Here , that could help you to solve them.
if you ever had problem with solutions or anything else, feel free to make us happy with your comments. You can play New York times Crosswords online, but if you need it on your phone, you can download it from this links:
Get It on Google Play Store Get It on App Store Play Online in NYTimes
- NYT Mini Crossword March 4 2023 Answers
- “___ away” (RuPaul catchphrase) crossword clue NYT
- Small recess in a room crossword clue NYT
- Fruit-flavored ice dessert crossword clue NYT
- Wild guess crossword clue NYT
- Villain in the “Back to the Future” movies crossword clue NYT
- Not obvious crossword clue NYT
- Remove dishes from the dishwasher crossword clue NYT
- Candle options crossword clue NYT
- Answer with attitude crossword clue NYT
- Tons and tons crossword clue NYT
- Game in which Q and Z are worth 10 crossword clue NYT
- New Zealand tourist attraction for “Lord of the Rings” fans crossword clue NYT
- Street crosser, for short crossword clue NYT
- Up ’til now crossword clue NYT
- ♭ crossword clue NYT
- Government agents crossword clue NYT
- Shady and untrustworthy, in modern lingo crossword clue NYT
- Tar Heels’ sch. crossword clue NYT
- NYT Crossword March 4 2023 Answers
Other Games Answers
- Brain Test Answers
- Brain Test 2 Answers
- Brain Test 3 Answers
- Brain Out Answers
- Dingbats Answers
- Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers
- 4 Pics 1 Word Daily Puzzle Answers
- NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- NYT Crossword Answers
- Black Border Android
- Black Border Demo Android
- After Gym Android
- After Gym Demo Android
Previous Post Ponder, with “over” crossword clue NYT
Next post back in style crossword clue nyt, leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- NYT Mini Crossword
- NYT Crossword
- Daily Themed Mini Crossword
- 4 Pics 1 Word Daily Puzzle
- Wordle Daily Puzzle
- Wordscapes Daily Puzzle
- Word Stacks Daily Puzzle
- 7 Little Words Daily Puzzle
- Daily Jumble
- Roblox Game Codes List
research project Crossword Clue ; Post graduate research project (6) ; THESIS ; '...and trying to [get some work done on my REM research project].' ; SLEEP A LOT.
The crossword clue Research project with 5 letters was last seen on the January 01, 2007. We think the likely answer to this clue is PAPER.
The crossword clue Unfunded, as a research project with 6 letters was last seen on the June 11, 2022. We think the likely answer to this clue is ORPHAN.
Research project is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below). Referring crossword puzzle answers. PAPER
Here are all the answers for Unfunded, as a research project crossword clue to help you solve the crossword puzzle you're working on!
Crossword with 10 clues. Print, save as a PDF or Word Doc. Customize with your own questions, images, and more. Choose from 500000+ puzzles.
A small-scale experiment or set of observations before a full-scale project - crossword puzzle clues and possible answers. Dan Word - let me solve it for
The solution to the crossword in the Los Angeles Times, and the solution to the L.A. Times crossword in your local paper. Clues and answers explained!
All solutions for "project" 7 letters crossword answer - We have 5 clues, 366 answers & 322 synonyms from 3 to 18 letters. Solve your "project" crossword
a rare black-and-grey short-winged Hawaiian goose,; English river that runs into the Wash. PEON. a laborer who is obliged to do menial work.
Answer: STEMCELLS. If you want some other answer clues, check : NY Times March 2 2023 Crossword Answers. Today's NYT Crossword Answers :.