- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Unlock access to 4 million resources — at no cost to you — with a school-funded subscription..
solar system for 3rd grade
Resource types, all resource types, results for solar system for 3rd grade.
- Price (Ascending)
- Most Recent
No-Prep STEM Escape Room -Science-Solar System-3rd 4th 5th grade Science Digital
Also included in: BUNDLE No-Prep STEM Escape Rooms - 3rd 4th 5th grade Science ⭐ Distance Learning
CKLA 3rd Grade Unit 7 Our Solar System Supplemental Teaching Slides BUNDLE
Sun Earth Moon System Labs in a Snap | 3rd Grade Solar System Activities
Also included in: Space Science Labs in a Snap BUNDLE | Planets, Sun, Moon Phases | 3rd Grade
No-Prep STEM Escape Room - Science - Solar System -2nd 3rd Grade Activities
Also included in: NO PREP 3rd, 4th, 5th Grade ⭐ STEM BIG BUNDLE ⭐ Escape Rooms for Math & Science
SOLAR SYSTEM | Worksheet Craft Activity 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Grade Science Space
Also included in: PLANETS SOLAR SYSTEM | Worksheets Activities BUNDLE
3rd Grade Science: Investigating the Solar System / Printable & Digital
Also included in: 3rd Grade Year Long Science Bundle / TEKS-Aligned / Printable & Digital
Astronomy & Solar System CKLA 3rd Grade Unit 7 Supplement Pack
Also included in: Solar System Astronomy BUNDLE CKLA Grade 3 Unit 7
SOLAR SYSTEM AND PLANETS | Worksheets Activities 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Grade Science
Solar system space quiz (great for 3rd-5th grade) 20 questions !
- Word Document File
The Solar System | Inner Planets | Outer Planets | 3rd-5th Grade Science
Also included in: The Solar System and Planets | The States of Matter | Revolutionary War | Bundle
THE SUN | Worksheet Craft Activity 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Grade | SOLAR SYSTEM
Solar System Activity Poster : Doodle Style Writing Organizer 3rd 4th 5th Grades
Solar System Activities for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grades
Also included in: Solar System Growing Bundle
Solar System Strip - 3rd Grade Science
Dwarf Planets Reading Comprehension Passage | Space and Solar System 3rd Grade
Also included in: 3rd Grade Science Articles BUNDLE | 10 Science Reading Passages Worksheets
3rd grade Solar System Powerpoint
Planets Labs in a Snap | 3rd Grade Solar System Activities
Solar System Study Guide and Quiz- Third Grade
Earth in the Universe 3rd Grade- Solar System, Planets, Shadows
Solar System Task Cards 3rd, 4th, 5th grades
CKLA Domain 7 Third Grade Astronomy: Solar System and Beyond Companion Booklet
3rd Grade Solar System Test
SOLAR SYSTEM PLANETS | Worksheet Activity Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd Grade
"The Solar System" – Original Book/Slideshow, 3rd-Grade Level, w/ Worksheets!
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
- All Worksheets
- Social Studies
- Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Generator
- Common Core
- All Lesson Plans
- All Workbooks
- All Exercises
- All Project Ideas
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Life Science
- Applied Science
- Behavioral/Health Science
- Reading & Writing
- Common Core Resources
- Guided Lessons
- Weekly Boost
- School Licenses
Search Printable 3rd Grade Earth & Space Science Worksheets
- clear all filters
- 3rd grade
- Fine arts
- Foreign language
- Reading & Writing
- Life Science
- Nature Activities
- Outer Space
- Engineering & Science Practices
- Social emotional
- Social studies
- Arts & crafts
- Offline games
- Common Core
- New? Start Here!
FREE Printable Solar System Worksheets for kids
Kids will have fun learning about our solar system with these free printable Solar System Worksheets for kids. You’ll find solar system vocabulary, planets, sun, stars, moon phases, and so much more! These free worksheets are great for Kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Solar System Worksheets
Our solar system is a fascinating things for kids of all ages to study. Not only can they easily see the sun, they live on planet Earth, and they see bright stars in the evening sky. But there is so much more to it – a vast expanse of space filled with planets no man has ever walked on, mysteries like what is inside the earth, and so much more. It is no wonder even adults are fascinated with space travel, space exploration and science fiction shows like Star Trek and Star Wars. Our universe is truly an amazing and wonderful place. These solar system worksheets are a fun way to learn more about the milk way galaxy, mars, venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, the moon, and so much more!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these free science worksheets are a great way to make learning fun. You will love that they are no prep! Use these with an astronomy or solar system unit with pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade children.
Free solar system printables
I created these solar system worksheets free as part of our Solar System unit. Studying the solar system is a lot of fun. Kids have a natural interest in the stars, sun, planets, and more and this science unit is a great way to draw on kids natural curiosity and interest for a teachable moment.
They are a great way to help reinforce what kids are reading / learning as well to ensure they are remembering what they are studying as well. You will love that they include a huge variety of resources to learn astronomy for kids vocabulary, moon face, moon phases, planets worksheet , planet order, and so much more!
Solar system printables
Solar system worksheet
Included in these free printable solar system worksheets is what our family used to study the solar system. Of course we added some engaging books and hands on science projects too – you can see them in our solar system unit . There are 25 pages in this huge pack with a variety of levels to accommodate kids from Preschool – 8th grade. This is such a fun science unit to do together as a family!
Solar system printable
In the free printable free solar system worksheets you’ll find the following different solar system worksheet :
- Solar system vocabulary (29 color cars)
- Solar system vocabulary quiz
- Label the Planets
- Planet Order (with mnemonic device)
- Sun Review Questions (and answers)
- Moon Review Questions (and answers)
- Inner Planets Review Questions (and answers)
- Outer Planets Review Questions (and answers)
- Label the Moon Phases
- Moon Observations
- Mercury Facts
- Venus Facts
- Jupiter Facts
- Saturn Facts
- Uranus Facts
- Neptune Facts
Solar system for kids printables
Looking for more fun, hands on science activities to teach kids about astronomy or to round out your solar system for kids unit. You will love these hands on solar system activities and lessons:
- The Sun Activities for Kindergarten – learn about the sun and how the planets orbit around it including a fun planets game for kids!
- Moon Activities for Kids & Astronauts Too – make oreo moon phases, DIY telescope, learn about the astronauts who landed on the moon, and more!
- Inner Planets for Kids (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars) – Use our free planet worksheets and fun hands-on activities like Mercury craters, Venus’ melting rocks, layers of the earth, and Erupting Mars Volcano
- Outer Planets for Kids (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune) – combination of hands-on solar system projects and solar system printables; gaseous Jupiter, Saturn Rocket, plus cloudy Uranus and Neptune.
- Pluto, Asteroid Belt, Comets, and Stars for Kids – make a FUN constellation projector, cold Pluto ice cream project, and grape constellation project
- Yarn Solar System Project – fun, unique, and easy solar system model that is cheap and so pretty!
- Paint Stick Solar System Project – easy-to-make solar system model for kids that doubles as an activity for learning the names and order of the planets
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations – fun hands on pipe cleaner constellations activity for kids
- Simple Galaxy Science Experiments
- Looking for more fun, engaging, creative, and memorable moon projects for kids? You will love this 50 Moon Activities for Kids & Crafts collection with the best ideas from the whole internet!
- TONS of really cool Solar System Project Ideas for kids of all ages
Solar system worksheets for kids
Plus, don’t forget to add these free solar system worksheets and printables to your lesson plan:
- HUGE pack of FREE Solar System Worksheets for elementary age kids
- Planet worksheets for kindergarten with solar system themed math and literacy activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students
- Simple Astronaut Coloring Pages
- Free Constellation Activity Sheets
- Space Worksheets Preschool
- Solar System Coloring Pages to read, learn, and color the solar system
- Printable Free Constellations Printable pdf for children to learn about stars and the patterns they make in the night sky
- Cootie Catcher Constellation Activities for Kids
- Free Constellation Cards
- Moon Phases Kindergarten Worksheets – HUGE pack!
- Planets Solar System for Kids pdf Book for students to learn about all the planets in our solar system
- Moon Phases Printable Mini Book for kids to learn about the phases of the moon
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- Quick and EASY Lemon Volcano – a fun twist on classic volcano science project using acidity of lemon instead of vinegar as the acid
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- EASY Magnetic Field Sensory Bottle that will WOW your kids!
- Leak Proof Bag – Amazing Science Experiment with Everyday Materials
- Exploring with Magnet Experiments for Kids
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science project s to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- Amazing, heat-sensitive color changing slime
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science project s kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF! Rocket Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Solar System Books for Kids
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store )
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
You may also like
Scarecrow Free Pronoun Games
Hungry Minds Study Games (4 fun, fully customizable...
Hatching Baby Chickens – Our Disappointing...
FREE Printable Ocean Worksheets for Kids
Gumball Math Worksheets – Addition and...
NEW! Star Was Printable Calendar
Flying Ghost Halloween Science Experiment
60+ Creative, Different Ways to Paint
About the author.
Beth Gorden is the creative multi-tasking creator of 123 Homeschool 4 Me. As a busy homeschooling mother of six, she strives to create hands-on learning activities and worksheets that kids will love to make learning FUN! She has created over 1 million pages of printables to help teach kids ABCs, science, English grammar, history, math, and so much more! Beth is also the creator of 2 additional sites with even more educational activities and FREE printables - www.kindergartenworksheetsandgames.com and www.preschoolplayandlearn.com
I just wanted to say thank-you for sharing such great resources. Thank -you
Sincerely thank you!
I have downloaded several other items from your website, but I can’t find a download link for this one. Have you changed it? Do I have to give you my email address first?
Simply enter your email address in the box at the bottom of the post and click green button that says Download. The file will open immediately for you to save/print.
Thanks a lot.
H, Thank you so much for this invaluable site. I have used your site for a while now but I can’t locate the download button for this task either. It isn’t visible at the bottom on this page. Has it been removed? I have also spent a long time looking for multiplication wheels that I’m sure you had before. Could you please direct me to them? Thank you so much for providing such a fantastic site.
This is a subscriber freebie. So at the bottom of the post, in the box with the picture of the printable, you need to enter your email address and click download. You will immediately be redirected to the pdf file. Not sure which multiplication resource… but here are all of them =) https://123homeschool4me.com/?s=multiplication
Thank you for sharing
Thank you so much for what you have provided. My sons love of space has been nourished by the space worksheets. I was lost before finding your pages. Truely thank you
Thank you so very much for what you provide! This is amazing! GOD BLESS YOU! I am so grateful for this resource as I am a new homeschooler and I feel lost at times!
Thank you very much for this resource! I’m already planning for my son’s school curriculum for next year and we’ll be covering the solar system then. I really appreciate your hard work and efforts and want to thank you again!!!
Thank you so much
thank you i will enjoy with my daughter
I am new to homeschooling since the —–. Your resources have been a LIFESAVER as I had none to start with and am not able to purchase much. My young learner has an incredibly hard time sitting still like most, so games and activities are a must. You and yours should be incredibly proud of your generosity, creativity, and expertise! I am incredibly grateful!!
Thanks- this is amazing
Thank you for such great resources for my littles
thank you for sharing these!
Thank you so much for sharing these curriculum activities.
I love your activities. Thank you for sharing
Your website has such fantastic resources. Thank you so, so much for sharing!!
Thank you! The materials are really wonderful!
thank you! the worksheets are really useful.
Can’t wait to use these with my special education students. You are helping to make summer school a time for FUN learning. Thank you!
IT IS WONDERFUL!!
I am a retired science teacher. I have taught biology, earth science and astronomy for the past 39 years. The activities/ worksheets here I have used in some other form for many years. These are great and are usually state curriculum compliant . Great job Beth!
Leave a Comment X
3rd Grade Space Worksheets
- Printable worksheets
- Educational videos
- Learning games
10 filtered results
- Extra Challenge
- ABC Coloring Pages
- Capital Letter Tracing
- Cursive A Worksheets
- Cursive B Worksheets
- Cursive C Worksheets
- Cursive D Worksheets
- Cursive E Worksheets
- Cursive F Worksheets
- Cursive G Worksheets
- Cursive H Worksheets
- Lowercase/Small Letters
- Uppercase Letters
- Missing Letters
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Letter Sounds
- Beginning Sounds
- Middle Sounds
- Ending Sounds
- Consonant Digraphs
- Double Consonants
- Beginning Consonants
- Initial and Final Consonant Blends
- Long Vowels
- Short Vowels
- Vowel Blends
- Long And Short Vowel
- Vowel Diphthongs
- Missing Vowels
- Two Vowels Together
- Middle Vowel
- Vowel Digraphs
- Silent Vowels
- Vowels and Consonants
- Two Letter Phonics
- Three Letter Words Phonics
- Phonics Coloring Pages
- Elementary Phonics
- Skip Counting
- Numbers 0–10
- Numbers 11–20
- Numbers up to 100
- Comparing Numbers
- Tracing Numbers
- Place Value
- Addition Facts
- Adding with Busy Bugs
- Adding in the Sea
- Adding on the Farm
- Adding in the Forest
- Adding at the Zoo
- Adding up to 50 Without Regrouping
- Adding up to 50 with Regrouping
- Adding up to 50 Misc
- Adding up to 100 Without Regrouping
- Adding up to 100 with Regrouping
- Adding up to 100 Misc
- Adding 2-digit Numbers
- Adding up to 1000 Without Regrouping
- Adding up to 1000 with Regrouping
- Adding up to 1000 Misc
- Area and Perimeter
- Fractions of Shapes
- Cursive Letters
- Cursive Numbers
- Tracing Words
- Holiday Coloring Pages
- 3 Little Pigs
- Color by Numbers
- Reading Non-Fiction
- Reading Fiction
- Rhyming Words
- Sight Words
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- 5 Little Monkeys
- Twinkle Little Star
- Governance and Civics
- Plants and Animals
- The 5 Senses
- Our Body and Health
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Our Planet and Environment
- English for Beginners
Try Kids Academy for FREE !
- Quarterly $79 99 $39 99 $13.33 / month Billed quarterly
- Monthly $39 99 $19 99 with Ads $19.99 / month Billed monthly
Note: You will not be billed until your free trial has ended and can cancel at any time. No strings attached.
You are almost done! Follow these three easy steps below
Choose a payment method
Create an account
Download the App
You'll be able to manage the favorite spreadsheets list.
You’ll be able to hide/mark the accomplished tasks.
- School / District Account
- Family Account
- 2 PDF worksheets per day
- Interactive worksheets
- Targeted ads
- KidsAcademy ads
$ 1.99 / month
- Printable and interactive worksheets
- Learning videos
- Ad-free browsing
$9.99 / month
- Interactive learning activities
- Progress tracking
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
St. Patrick's Day
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
Planets and Solar System
This is our collection of solar system, outer space, and planet worksheets that you use for your Science lessons.
Projects and Activities
Logged in members can use the Super Teacher Worksheets filing cabinet to save their favorite worksheets.
Quickly access your most used files AND your custom generated worksheets!
Please login to your account or become a member and join our community today to utilize this helpful feature.
Articles with Questions
Worksheets (level: basic), worksheets (level: intermediate), moon phases, also on super teacher worksheets....
Learn about animal groups and vertebrates
Discover what each organ in the human body does to keep us alive and healthy
Learn about plant parts, how plants grow, and functions of a plant
Sample Worksheet Images
PDF with answer key:
PDF no answer key:
The solar system
The Sun is a gigantic star that is made up of hot gases called plasma. The solar system includes the Sun, planets, the moons of each planet, as well as other objects that revolve around the Sun. Read More...
◂ Science Worksheets and Study Guides Third Grade. The solar system
The resources above cover the following skills:
- Download and Print thousands of standards-based ELA, Social Study, Science and Math Worksheets and Study Guides!
- Membership Benefits
- Completing Worksheets Online
- Share to Google Classroom
Solar System Planet Worksheets: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Grade
Free printable solar system planet worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1, grade 2 and grade 3 kids. Drawing, diagram and coloring these planets of the solar system worksheet give strong knowledge about the variations and properties of planets.
Teaching solar system to kids
It’s pretty simple!. Solar system is consists of our sun, stars and objects go around it (orbit). It includes eight planets and their moons, as well as asteroids, comets, and dwarf planets.
- The Sun – The Sun is an extremely hot, glowing ball of gas at the center of the solar system, and it provides us with heat and light.
- Rocky planets – Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars are known as the rocky planets. They are all solid spheres made almost entirely of rock and metal.
- Asteroid belt – Asteroids are lumps of rock from 3 ft (1 meter) to a few hundred miles across. Most orbit the Sun in a region called the asteroid belt.
- Giant planets – Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are called gas giants because they are made mostly of helium and hydrogen. They are much bigger than the rocky planets, and they orbit the Sun more slowly.
- Dwarf planets – Dwarf planets, such as Pluto, are much smaller than the rocky planets. Their gravity is only just strong enough to make them form a spherical shape.
- Comets – These lumps of rock, ice, and dust usually orbit in the solar system’s outer regions, but occasionally they pass closer to the Sun and heat up, producing bright tails.
How to memorize the order of the planets in the solar system?
There are lots of tricks available throughout internet and easily you can use it. But we personally refer love this below sentence to tech order of the planets. “My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Noodles”
- My – Mercury
- Very – Venus
- Educated – Earth
- Mother – Mars
- Just – Jupiter
- Served – Saturn
- Us – Uranus
- Noodles – Neptune
We created 11 free solar system planet worksheets on coloring, drawing, word search puzzle, crossword puzzle, fill in the blanks, choose the correct answers and match order of the planets in pdf format.
The solar system pictures help kids to do coloring and find the differences of the planets. To improve vocabulary we add missing letters unscramble words on planet names. To learn the order of the planets, we add match the order of the planets worksheets as well. All these activities on solar system for kindergarten, 2nd grade and 3rd grade kids are created based on academic topics.
Space planets coloring worksheets
Planets Matching activity for grade 3
Choose the correct answer
Fill in the blanks
Planet names missing letters
Solar system planets crossword puzzle
Match the correct word links
Space and solar system planets scramble words
Planets word search activity for 3rd grade
- 8 Point Compass Directions Find and Write
- Five sense worksheets in pdf Match, Fill, Puzzle, Missing letters
Find the area of the shaded region in a grid worksheets | 4th Grade | PDF
Repeated addition arrays activities for year 1, 2, 3
Alphabet Letter H Trace Write Find Color
Tracing Shapes Printable Worksheets for Preschool: 2D and 3D
About the author.
Play these Games Now
- Skip to content
- Jump to main navigation and login
- Jump to additional information
Nav view search
- You are here:
Solar System Worksheets
Solar system worksheets are available in plenty for parents and teachers who are teaching kids about the universe. Check out JumpStart’s collection of free and printable space science .
What is the Solar System?
The Earth lives in an interesting neighborhood, also known as the Solar System. The Solar System comprises planets that revolve around the sun, in addition to comets, asteroids, moons, dust and gas. The Sun is the biggest object in the Solar System and therefore possesses the most gravity and this attracts planets towards it. However, these bodies are trying to escape into outer space at the same time. Unable to resist the gravitational power of the Sun, these planets spend all their time orbiting around it.
The Solar System has an interesting history. Scientists have various theories about its formation but the most popular one holds that it evolved from a gigantic cloud of gas and dust that collapsed because of its own gravity. During this process, the matter inside this cloud started spinning in circles and formed a star in its middle. This star grew larger and eventually ignited to become the Sun as we know it today.
Worksheets on the Solar System
Solar system worksheets are perfect for teaching kids more about the universe. Kids love learning about outer space, the sun and the other planets orbiting it. Teach your kids all about the amazing solar system with fun, free and printable solar system worksheets available online. Choose from 3rd grade solar system worksheets, 4th grade solar system worksheets and 5th grade solar system worksheets to find one that is right for your kids. Whether they’re just learning the planet names or they’re learning important facts about the planets, you can find a worksheet that is perfect for your students.
Solar System Worksheets for Kids
It’s never too early to start learning about the solar system . Even if your kindergarteners do not fully understand what a planet is, you can familiarize them with space science through fun solar system coloring pages. As they grow older, they can learn more about the different components of space science .
- 1st Grade Activities
- 2nd Grade Activities
- 3rd Grade Activities
- Activities for Three Year Olds
- Activities for Four Year Olds
- Activities for Five Year Olds
- Activities for Six Year Olds
- Activities for Seven Year Olds
- Activities for Eight Year Olds
- Activities for Nine Year Olds
- Art Activities
- Craft Activities for Kids
- Grade Based Activities
- Holiday Activities
- Kids Activities
- Kindergarten Activities
- Preschool Activities Online
- School Activities
- Science Activities
- Seasonal Activities
- Family Activities
- Reading Activities
- School of Dragons
- Adventure Games
- Educational Games
- English Games
- Learning Games
- Math Games Online
- Online Games
- Online Virtual Games
- Preschool Games Online
- Reading Games Online
- Online Science Games
- Math Games For Kids
- Free Math Games For Preschoolers
- Kindergarten Math Games
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2nd Grade Math Games
- 3rd Grade Math Games
- 4th Grade Math Games
- 5th Grade Math Games
- 6th Grade Math Games
- Addition Games
- Subtraction Games
- Multiplication Games
- Division Games
- virtual worlds for kids
- Coloring Worksheets
- English Worksheets
- Grade Based Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- Reading Worksheets
- Science Worksheets
- Free Math worksheets
- Kindergarten Math worksheets
- Addition Work Sheets
- Subtraction worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets
- Division Worksheets
- Place Value Worksheets
- 1st Grade Math Worksheets
- 2nd Grade Math Worksheets
- 3rd Grade Math Worksheets
- 4th Grade Math Worksheets
- 5th Grade Math Worksheets
- 6th Grade Math Worksheets
- 7th Grade Math Worksheets
- Colour Lesson Plans
- Reading Lesson Plans
- Grade Based Lesson Plans
- Math Lesson Plans For Kids
- English Lesson Plans
- Science Lesson Plans
- Reading Resources
- Kids Resources
- Art Resources
- Math Resources
- Science Resources
- School Resources
- Holiday Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Grade Based Resources
- Assessment Tool
- Math Curriculum
- Science Curriculum
- Reading Curriculum
- English Curriculum
- Grade Based Curriculum
- Math Practice
- Math Activities
- Math Lesson Plans
- Mental Math
- Math Skills
- Math Puzzles
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Math Problems
- Addition Problems
- Subtraction Problems
- Multiplication Problems
- Division Problems
Request a Demo
Problems downloading? Click here to download worksheet.
Forgot your password?
(First name only)
Forgot your password? Please enter your email address below. We will reset your password and send you an email with your new password.
Forgot your log-in information?
Your account hasn't been activated yet. Please activate it through the gameplay permission email we sent you.
The email has been sent to you.
SOLAR SYSTEM | Worksheet Craft Activity 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Grade Science SpaceYour students will love making this working model
Browse Printable 3rd Grade Earth & Space Science Worksheets. Award winning educational materials designed to help kids succeed. Start for free now!
Use these with an astronomy or solar system unit with pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th
Solar System Planets Worksheet. Worksheet ... Space. Worksheet. Phases of the moon PDF worksheet ... First Americans in Space Worksheet. Worksheet.
Students move around to each desk in the classroom and answer questions about the planets, the sun, and the moon. 3rd through 6th Grades.
Recognize that the earth is part of a system called the 'solar system' that includes the sun (a star), planets, and many moons. The earth is the third
Free printable solar system planet worksheets for kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and preschool. space activities coloring, word search, crossword for kids.
Free Solar System Printables for Grades K-3. Summer is a great time to head outdoors and look at the sky. During the day, the skies are blue and the white
Check out our collection of Solar System Worksheets to teach your kids all about the different planets and their properties - perfect for 3rd grade science!
Teach your kids all about the amazing solar system with fun, free and printable solar system worksheets available online. Choose from 3rd grade solar system