Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From Only $1.79
Preschool & Kindergarten Worksheets
Free preschool and kindergarten worksheets.
Use these worksheets to learn about letters, sounds, words, numbers, colors, shapes and other early learning topics related to reading, writing and counting.
Identifying letters and writing the alphabet.
Sounds & Phonics
Using letters to make sounds and words.
Words / Vocabulary
Recognizing sight words and building vocabulary.
Short stories with Q&A and other comprehension exercises.
Sentences, capital letters, punctuation & writing prompts.
Identifying and drawing the basic shapes.
Recognizing basic colors.
Recognizing numbers and counting.
Learning simple math concepts.
Plants, animals, weather, energy, the environment and more.
Basic concepts such as "before/after", "above/below", etc.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Free Kindergarten English Worksheet for Kids, Teachers, and Parents
Tips on using the free kindergarten english worksheet.
- Kindergarten Grammar Worksheets
- English Grammar Worksheet
- English Worksheet
- Free Kindergarten English Worksheet
- Grammar Practice Worksheet
- Grammar Review Worksheet
- Grammar Worksheet for Kids
- English Comprehension Worksheet
- Grammar Worksheet for Kindergarten
- Verbs and Nouns Worksheet
Categories of English Worksheets
- Kindergarten Reading Worksheets
- Kindergarten Alphabet Worksheets
- Kindergarten Writing Worksheets
- Kindergarten Phonics Worksheets
- Kindergarten Vocabulary Worksheets
- Kindergarten Sight Words Worksheets
- Kindergarten Opposite Worksheets
- Kindergarten Rhyming Words Worksheets
- Kindergarten Spelling Worksheets
Main Categories of Kindergarten Worksheets
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Kindergarten English Worksheets
- Learning About Our World
- Kindergarten Holiday Worksheets
- --> Math English