- A photo Photos 16
- A stack of photos Collections 132
- A group of people Users 3
Browse premium images on iStock | 20% off at iStock
Make something awesome
Social studies, free subtraction worksheets with pictures for kindergarten pdf.
Subtraction worksheets for kindergarten pdf.
Subtraction worksheets with pictures
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a camp – you will love these subtraction pages, which children of most ages from preschool and above will love to complete! These printables would also be great used as part of a math unit.
Free Subtraction Worksheets
This no-prep pack contains fifteen pages of subtraction equations for children to complete. All the pages are in black in white to help save on printing costs.
There are eleven pages where children will use the pictures to help them complete the equations and find the answers. The themes include fish, snake, guinea pig, dog and bone, bird, turtle, kitten, cat, hermit crab, carrot, dog leash, and animal wheel.
Kindergarten subtraction worksheets
There are also three color by code pages in which subtraction is used to complete the code. The themes of these three pages include fish, parrot and bird.
These free printables help kids work on strengthening fine motor skills and strengthening hand muscles as they write numbers and color in the pages.
Looking for more subtraction worksheets and subtraction games to make learning to subtract fun? Check out these subtraction math ideas and free resources:
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- FUN Subtraction BINGO
- Goldfish subtraction games for Kindergarten
- No-prep Subtraction Games for Kindergarten
- Hungry Unicorn Subtraction – sensory math activities
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Free Valentine’s day subtraction worksheets
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards
- Roll and Smash within 6 (great for strengthening hand muscles) – subtraction activities
- Subtraction Smash – FUN subtraction practice for kindergartners within 10
- Roll & Subtraction Smash printable activity for kids within 12 (with number sense)
- Fill-in-the-Wheel Free Math Subtraction Worksheets
- Fun and FREE Subtraction Worksheets with a deck of cards
- Math Aquarium – Free Subtraction File Folder Game
- Free Printable Subtraction worksheets pdf you turn into a mini book
- Pot of Gold Subtraction Math Craft
- Hibernating Animals Simple Subtraction Worksheets
- Lemon Free Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Thanksgiving Math Worksheets – Cut and Paste Subtraction Turkeys
- Under the Seas Subtraction within 5 Math Games
- Cowboy Subtraction Clip Cards , Subtraction Cards , Subtraction Poster
- Subtraction Playdough Mats
- Animal Crack the Code Worksheet – simple addition and subtraction
- Back to School Crack the Code Worksheet – simple addition and subtraction
- Christmas Fact Family Math
- Watermelon Fact Family Worksheets
- See even more FREE subtraction games worksheets !
Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Math Mystery subtraction printables
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheet s
- Addition and Subtration Games Printable within 5
- Gumball Math Addition and subtraction worksheets
- Fluency within 5 addition and subtraction fluency games
- Subtraction & Addition Candy Corn Math Puzzles
- Hot chocolate math – addition and subtraction fact family worksheets
- Snowman Math – build a snowman by solving addition and subtraction problems
- Christmas Fact Families – addition and subtraction worksheets
- Cute Lion Addition Games to 5
- Star Wars Math Activities : Addition and Subtraction to 20
- Butterfly Addition and Subtraction Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Free Summer Math Worksheets
- Math Cootie Catcher – addition, subtraction, numbers, dubbling
- Free Fact Family Worksheets – color or black & white
- Apple Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Nocturnal Animals Printable Addition and Subtraction Games
We have thousands more Free Kindergarten Worksheets and Kindergarten Math Worksheets to make learning fun and easy for kindergartners!
Subtraction worksheets for ukg
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Free Subtraction Worksheets <<
Beth Gorden is the creative multi-tasking creator of Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. As a busy mother of six, she strives to create hands-on learning activities and worksheets that kids will love to make learning FUN! Browse through more than 200,000 pages of FREE worksheets & educational activities for kindergartners! Plus don't miss her other sites www.123homeschool4me.com and www.preschoolplayandlearn.com
FREE Printable Rabbit Life Cycle Worksheets for Kids
FREE Printable New Zealand Coloring Pages for Kids
Snowman Math Place Value Worksheets
Number Bonds to 10 KIndergarten Fishing Math Craft Activities
FREE Printable PIRATE Worksheets for Kindergarten
FREE Printable Earth Day Game and Activities for Kids
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Unlock access to 4 million resources — at no cost to you — with a school-funded subscription..
pronouns worksheet with pictures
Resource types, all resource types, results for pronouns worksheet with pictures.
- Price (Ascending)
- Most Recent
Spanish Subject Pronouns Picture Notes and Practice Worksheets
Pronouns Speech Therapy Worksheets | Verbs + Sentence Formulation
Also included in: Pronouns and Sentences | Speech Therapy Bundle
Spanish 1 - Pronouns and Ser - Worksheets and Notes
Color by Parts of Speech Spring Mystery Pictures with Worksheets Print & Digital
Also included in: 24 SEASONAL Color by Parts of Speech Grammar Mystery Pictures BUNDLE
TROPICAL Color by Parts of Speech Grammar Mystery Pictures with Worksheets
Also included in: 54 ACTIVITIES Ultimate Color by Parts of Speech & Grammar Mystery Picture BUNDLE
Ultimate Thematic WEATHER SEASONS UNIT for Speech Therapy with Boom Cards
Also included in: The Ultimate Thematic Units for Speech: Spring and Summer GROWING Bundle
Ultimate Thematic HALLOWEEN UNIT for Speech Therapy | with Free Boom Cards
Ultimate Thematic ICE CREAM UNIT for Speech Therapy with BOOM CARDS
Spanish Demonstrative Adjectives and Pronouns Practice Worksheets
Parts of Speech Worksheets & Coloring Pages - Pronouns - 6th Grade Grammar
Pronoun Practice- Adapted Book, Worksheets and More -He, She, They
Pronoun Activities, Literacy Stations, and Worksheets!
Pronouns Review Worksheets with Various Activities for 2nd and 3rd Grade
Also included in: Grammar Review Worksheets including Adjectives Nouns Pronouns and Conjunctions
Halloween Spanish Subject Pronoun Translation Worksheets
Pronouns Worksheets Includes Personal Possessive and Indefinite K 1st 2nd Grade
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
Also included in: Parts of Speech Worksheets Nouns Verbs Adjectives Pronouns K 1st 2nd Grade
Spanish Subject Pronouns and Ser | Review and Sentence Structure Worksheets
Also included in: Spanish 1 Mega Activity Bundle
Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns Spanish Valentines Day Coloring Worksheets
Halloween Costume Picture Activities with Riddles Inferences Bingo Worksheets
Spanish Prepositions Bundle - Vocabulary, Games, Cards, Sketch, Worksheets
Subjective and Possessive Pronouns Worksheet
Also included in: Possessive and Subjective Pronouns
Christmas Spanish Subject Pronoun Color by Translation Worksheets
Spanish Direct Object Pronouns with Food Sentences Worksheet - Comida
Also included in: Spanish Direct Object Pronouns Bundle - Worksheets, Skit, Quiz, Puzzle, and More
Pronouns Review Bundle Worksheets Interactive Activities Forms K 1st 2nd Grade
Thanksgiving Spanish Subject Pronoun Worksheets Coloring Activity
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
- Worksheets >
- Number Sense >
- Addition >
Picture Addition Worksheets
This assortment of printable picture addition worksheets provides intensive practice on counting and adding pictures; addition with dice and domino; word problems with pictures and more. Coloring activities and teacher templates are also included. These pdf picture addition worksheets cater to the learning requirements of kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade children. Explore some of them for free!
Count and add the Pictures
Count the pictures and add them to find their sum in each problem. The worksheets have colorful pictures to make the activity more interesting for kids.
Sums up to 5:
Sheet 1 | Sheet 2 | Sheet 3 | Grab 'em All
Sums up to 10:
Sums up to 20:
- Download All
Complete the addition equation
Task kindergarten, grade 1, and grade 2 kids to complete the addition equation by either counting the pictures or adding the cardinalities given for each group of pictures.
Write the addition sentence
Write the addition sentence by counting the pictures in each group. Children can practice picture addition with sums up to 20 in these printable worksheets.
Follow the directions and color the shapes in these pdfs accordingly. Count the colored shapes and add them together to find their sum. Also, write the addition sentence.
Repeated addition word problems
Kids can practice repeated addition in these pdf worksheets. Each worksheet has five basic word problems with attractive pictures.
Sheet 1 | Sheet 2 | Sheet 3
Addition with dice
Count the dots on each die and add to find their sum. The first three sheets have two dice and the next three sheets have three dice in each problem to suit 1st grade and 2nd grade learning.
Domino is one of the great way to practice addition. Kids should find the sum in each problem by counting and adding the dots on each domino.
Home-school moms, tutors and teachers may use these printable templates to make their own worksheets based on dice and dominoes.
Two Dice | Three Dice | Grab 'em All
» Addition Facts
» Single-digit Addition
» Addition Tables and Charts
» Addition using Number Lines
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
Worksheets Stock Photos And Images
5,703 worksheets royalty-free stock photos and images found for you..
- Nouns Worksheet
Collective Nouns Worksheet
The noun is an integral part of English grammar that every child should be taught at a young age. There are six types of nouns, and one of them is collective nouns. It is important for the children to learn to identify the different types of nouns as it will help them in the higher classes. If your kid is in Class 2 or 3, then identifying the kind of nouns will be an important chapter of the grammar section. So it is essential that kids have a basic understanding of collective nouns and are able to identify one. BYJU’S has several collective nouns worksheets that parents can download and give to their children for practice.
Download Collective Nouns Worksheet 1 Download PDF
Download Collective Nouns Worksheet 2 Download PDF
What is a Collective Noun?
The basic question that might pop into any child’s mind when they hear the term collective noun is what does collective noun mean? In simpler terms, collective nouns are those words that refer to a collection of things or people as a whole. For example, “the flock of sheep is grazing in the field”. In this example, the flock is the collective noun as it refers to the group of sheep that are grazing in the field. You will find a number of collective nouns worksheets with pictures at our BYJU’S website that you can use for your child’s practice. These worksheets will help them to have a primary and clear understanding of collective nouns.
List of Common Nouns
Here is a list of collective nouns that the children can go through, which will help them to identify them when asked for. Also, knowing about some of these collective nouns will help the children to answer the single word for sentences.
- A group of sheep/birds – flock
- A group of puppies/kittens – litter
- A group of soldiers – army/troop/battalion/regiment
- A number/group of bees/ants/locusts – swarm
- A group/number of cards/wolves/hounds – pack
- A group of singers in church/function – choir
- A group of judges – jury
- A group/number of ships – fleet
- A number of stars – constellations
- A number of people gathered together – assembly/gathering/society
- A group of dancers/artists/acrobats – troupe
- A group of people collected in the street – crowd
- A group of flowers – bouquet
- A number of elephants/cattle/deer – herd
For more Kids Learning activities similar to Nouns and Pronouns Worksheets , Proper Nouns Worksheet and Sight Word Worksheets visit BYJU’S website.
Frequently Asked Questions on Collective Nouns Worksheet
What are collective nouns.
A noun that is used to denote the number of people or things as a whole is known as a collective noun. For example, “the jury decided to punish the criminal”. Here, jury is the collective noun that represents a group of judges.
What is a group of fish known as?
A group of fish is generally known as school or shoal. You will find a number of collective nouns sentences worksheets at our BYJU’S website. You can easily print them and give to your child for practice.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Live worksheets > English > English language > Verbs > Verbs with pictures
Please allow access to the microphone Look at the top of your web browser. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Close
Download the perfect worksheet pictures. Find over 16 of the best free worksheet images. Free for commercial use ✓ No attribution required ✓ Copyright-free ✓
Make practicing subtraction fun and easy with these FREE printable math worksheets for kindergarten kids to learn to subtract with pictures!
Browse pronouns worksheet with pictures resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, a marketplace trusted by millions of teachers for original educational resources
Copy the picture, copy the picture of fruits using grid lines. educational children game, printable worksheet, vector illustration PREMIUM. Bundle, cute patterned frame in pastel tones. designed in doodle style for decorating pages
Picture Addition online worksheet for Grade 2. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. ID: 2610353 Language: English School subject: Math Grade/level: Grade 2 Age: 6-9 Main content
Building Sentences (Basic) On each worksheet, students cut out word cards and rearrange them to make a sentence. Here is a simple worksheet for young learners in which students have to put the words in the right order to make sentences
BYJU'S has several collective nouns worksheets that parents can download and give to their children for practice. You will find a number of collective nouns worksheets with pictures at our BYJU'S website that you can use for your child's practice
Verbs online worksheet for A1. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. Match the verbs with the pictures! Link to this worksheet:  Copy