What's Your Question?
Making a Risk Management Plan for Your Business
It’s impossible to eliminate all business risk. Therefore, it’s essential for having a plan for its management. You’ll be developing one covering compliance, environmental, financial, operational and reputation risk management. These guidelines are for making a risk management plan for your business.
Developing Your Executive Summary
When you start the risk management plan with an executive summary, you’re breaking apart what it will be compromised of into easy to understand chunks. Even though this summary is the project’s high-level overview, the goal is describing the risk management plan’s approach and scope. In doing so, you’re informing all stakeholders regarding what to expect when they’re reviewing these plans so that they can set their expectations appropriately.
Who Are the Stakeholders and What Potential Problems Need Identifying?
During this phase of making the risk management plan, you’re going to need to have a team meeting. Every member of the team must be vocal regarding what they believe could be potential problems or risks. Stakeholders should also be involved in this meeting as well to help you collect ideas regarding what could become a potential risk. All who are participating should look at past projects, what went wrong, what is going wrong in current projects and what everyone hopes to achieve from what they learned from these experiences. During this session, you’ll be creating a sample risk management plan that begins to outline risk management standards and risk management strategies.
Evaluate the Potential Risks Identified
A myriad of internal and external sources can pose as risks including commercial, management and technical, for example. When you’re identifying what these potential risks are and have your list complete, the next step is organizing it according to importance and likelihood. Categorize each risk according to how it could impact your project. For example, does the risk threaten to throw off timelines or budgets? Using a risk breakdown structure is an effective way to help ensure all potential risks are effectively categorized and considered. Use of this risk management plan template keeps everything organized and paints a clear picture of everything you’re identifying.
Assign Ownership and Create Responses
It’s essential to ensure a team member is overseeing each potential risk. That way, they can jump into action should an issue occur. Those who are assigned a risk, as well as the project manager, should work as a team to develop responses before problems arise. That way, if there are issues, the person overseeing the risk can refer to the response that was predetermined.
Have a System for Monitoring
Having effective risk management companies plans includes having a system for monitoring. It’s not wise to develop a security risk management or compliance risk management plan, for example, without having a system for monitoring. What this means is there’s a system for monitoring in place to ensure risk doesn’t occur until the project is finished. In doing so, you’re ensuring no new risks will potentially surface. If one does, like during the IT risk management process, for example, your team will know how to react.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Find a Branch
- Call 1-800-769-2511
RBC Ultimate Business Account Package
Best for high volume businesses.
Get many unlimited features, larger deposit limits and one flat fee in an all-inclusive package that keeps your banking simple and hassle-free.
$100 monthly fee 1
- KEY FEATURES
- BANKING FEES
- HOW TO OPEN
- WAYS TO BANK
Call our 24/7 Business Helpline 1-800-769-2520
Why Get an RBC Ultimate Business TM Account Package
Save on transaction fees
With unlimited electronic debit, credit and e-Transfer transactions 2 , 3 , plus 100 paper transactions 4 per month.
Get unlimited electronic cheque 5 and Moneris ‡ deposits, plus up to $25,000 free cash deposits.
Pay no monthly fee
$100 monthly fee is waived with a minimum daily balance of $75,000 6 .
Is This Account Right For Your Business?
It might be the perfect fit for you if:
- You have medium to high transaction volumes
- Your banking needs are diverse, with a mix of paper and electronic activity
- You don’t want to worry about transaction or deposit limits
Other Key Account Features
Access your account 24/7 through RBC Online Banking for business, the RBC Mobile app and RBC Telephone Banking.
When you’re approved for the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business or RBC Commercial Avion Visa card (or already hold one of these cards).
Enjoy a fee waiver on the RBC Express Core Services set up fee ($50 value).
Not sure if this package is right for you?
Tell us about your business and we can help you find the right solution
Instant Fuel Savings at Petro-Canada
Link your eligible RBC Business cards 7 to your Petro-Canada ± card and instantly save 3¢/L on gas at Petro-Canada locations.
Services Beyond Banking
Get access to special offers and support from a wide range of partners and services that can help you run your business.
Save money and earn RBC Rewards points faster with offers customized to your business.
How to open this business bank account.
Start the application online or call 1-800-769-2520 .
Once your application is done, you’ll be asked to visit a branch to verify your documentation.
Your account is all set up and ready to use.
Ways to Bank
RBC Online Banking
- Pay employees and vendors
- Pay your taxes online
- Request payments from clients
RBC Mobile app
- Pay bills 24/7
- Send Interac e-Transfer
Track business spending with NOMI, and gain insights to make informed financial decisions.
See your financial position at a glance with Financial Snapshot.
Check your balance, deposit a cheque, move money – anytime.
Download the App Today
Or text “RBC” to 722722 and we’ll send you the link.
Standard message rates may apply.
Help Me Choose the Right Account
Answer a few short questions and we’ll recommend the right account to match your business needs. Choose one answer for each question
Based on your answers, we recommend ( 2 products)
Ready to Get Started?
Get the RBC Ultimate Business™ Account Package
Locate a branch near you
Call our 24/7 Business Helpline
View Legal Disclaimers Hide Legal Disclaimers
- The Bonus Points are only offered to the first Primary Business Cardholder on the Eligible Credit Card account and is limited to 1 set of Bonus Points per Primary Business Cardholder, irrespective of the number of RBC Ultimate Business account package(s) such Primary Business Cardholder may own. Additional Primary Business Cardholders and Secondary Business Cardholders on the Eligible Credit Card account are not eligible for the Bonus Points, even if they also own an RBC Ultimate Business account package.
- Limit of 1 set of Bonus Points per RBC Ultimate Business account package, which means that if there are multiple owners on an RBC Ultimate Business account package and each co-owner is also the Primary Business Cardholder on an Eligible Credit Card account, only one owner on the RBC Ultimate Business account package will be entitled to the Bonus Points.
Changes to standard fees and charges for business accounts and services effective June 1st, 2019
To continue, please click and review the document below.
Investment advice is only provided by Royal Mutual Funds Inc. (RMFI) and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. (RBC DS) to their respective clients. RMFI is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec. RMFI, RBC DS, RBC Direct Investing Inc. (RBC DI) and Royal Bank of Canada are separate corporate entities which are affiliated. RBC DS and RBC DI are members of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. Royal Bank of Canada and certain of its issuers are related to RMFI, RBC DS and RBC DI.
RBC DI does not provide investment advice or recommendations regarding the purchase or sale of any securities. Investors are responsible for their own investment decisions. RBC Direct Investing is a business name used by RBC DI.
This publication is for informational use only and is furnished on the basis and understanding that none of RMFI, RBC DS, RBC DI and Royal Bank of Canada, nor any of their respective employees, agents or information suppliers, are to be under any responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect hereof. The strategies, advice and technical content in this publication are provided for the general guidance and benefit of readers based on information believed to be accurate and complete, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. Interest rates, market conditions, tax and legal rules and other investment factors are subject to change. This publication is not intended as nor does it constitute tax or legal advice. Readers should consult their own professional advisors when planning to implement a strategy. This will ensure that individual circumstances have been considered properly and that action is taken based on the latest available information.
Mutual funds are distributed through RMFI, RBC DS and RBC DI. There may be commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus or Fund Facts before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed or covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by another government deposit insurer, their values change frequently, and past performance may not be repeated. For money market funds, there can be no assurances that the fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in the fund will be returned to you.
* Based on market capitalization.
▼ J.D. Power 2016 & 2017 Canadian Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction Study and 2016 Global Finance respectively.
^ $500 savings value is a combination of the 12-month monthly fee waiver offer (a minimum value of $131.40), the International Money Transfer transaction fee waiver offer (a minimum of $162 value), Safety deposit box annual fee waiver offer (a minimum of $88 value), RBC Rewards+ Visa card welcome RBC Rewards points offer ($50 value) and TELUS Pre-paid Top-up offer ($70 value) . $1000 savings value is a combination of the 12-month VIP monthly fee waiver offer ($360), the International Money Transfer transaction fee waiver offer (up to $243 value), , RBC Visa Platinum Avion card welcome offer (RBC Rewards points with a maximum ticket price value for a short-haul flight of up to $350) and TELUS Pre-paid offer ($70 value).
1) Available only to newcomers to Canada who arrived in Canada within the last 12 months and to newcomers who arrived between 1 and 3 years ago when they switch their account from another Canadian financial institution. Must show proof of entry into Canada and provide supporting documents such as landing papers or permanent resident card. Other conditions apply. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change without notice.
2) Provided you meet all of eligibility and credit criteria of Royal Bank of Canada, and provided you are a permanent resident who has arrived in Canada within the last 12 months of your credit card application date, you may be eligible for an unsecured or secured RBC Royal Bank credit card even if you have no Canadian credit history. If you don’t qualify for an unsecured RBC credit card, you may still be eligible for a credit card provided you give us a security deposit and meet RBC eligibility criteria. For secured cards a credit history may be required.
3) No annual fee is available with the following RBC Royal Bank credit cards: RBC ® Cash Back Mastercard ‡ , RBC Rewards+ ™ Visa ‡ , RBC Visa Platinum.
4) You may be eligible for an RBC Royal Bank personal automotive car loan even if you have no Canadian credit history. Available to permanent residents and foreign workers who have been in Canada less than 3 years. Down payment of up to 15% may be required. Maximum financing term is 96 months with a maximum loan amount of $75,000. No credit history required on vehicles less than 10 years old, provided you meet all of the eligibility and credit criteria of Royal Bank of Canada.
5) You may be eligible for an RBC Royal Bank residential mortgage or mortgage within an RBC Homeline Plan ® , even if you have no or thin Canadian credit history, provided you meet all of the eligibility and credit criteria of Royal Bank of Canada and do not have adverse credit bureau information. Available to permanent residents who have been in Canada less than 5 years. Temporary residents may also apply. To take advantage of these offers, you must show proof of entry into Canada and provide supporting documents such as a passport, and landing papers (work permit/visa) or Canadian permanent resident card. Additional documents may be required to validate down payment funds sourced from another country.
6) We guarantee your interest rate for the selected mortgage type and term for up to 120 days from the application date. If the mortgage is not funded within the 120 day period, the interest rate guarantee expires.
8) Debit transaction means a withdrawal of funds from an account and includes an assisted transaction and an electronic self-serve transaction.
9) To receive the 2,500 bonus RBC Rewards points, your application form must be received and approved by us. Upon enrolment, 2,500 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first credit card statement. Additional cardholder(s), as well as existing RBC Rewards+ Visa card cardholders as of the offer eligibility period, are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer.
10) Enjoy preferred interest rates on the first term of non-redeemable, redeemable and one-year cashable GICs with a minimum term of one year and a balance of $1,000 or more. Contact an RBC branch for more details. Regular interest rates apply upon renewal. Available only to newcomers; please see the eligibility requirements in note 1. This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice; interest rates are subject to change without notice.
11) For RBC No Limit Banking and RBC Signature No Limit Banking accounts (eligible account), up to two-year rental of a small safe deposit box (SDB) with annual fees waived, where boxes are available. Safe deposit box fees are collected in advance in January for each calendar year. If you open, switch or are converted to an eligible account, your fees for the box will be waived in full or in part for the current year, depending on the time when the box is opened, and in full for the following year. Available only to newcomers; please see the eligibility requirements in note 1. RBC VIP Banking account holders receive one small box free for every year they maintain the account in good standing as part of the ordinary product construct; offer cannot be combined with any other safety deposit box offer. Offer is subject to change without notice.
12) Available only to newcomers (please see the eligibility requirements in note 1) who become RBC clients between May 1, 2018 and September 30, 2019 (Promotional Period) by opening an RBC No Limit Banking Account, RBC Signature No Limit Banking Account or RBC VIP Banking Account (Eligible Personal Banking Accounts). Rebates for International Money Transfer (IMT) transaction fees will be given for up to 6 months from the day of account open, with up to 2 transactions per month (for a total of 12 transactions) for RBC No Limit Banking & RBC Signature No Limit Banking Account holders and up to 3 transactions per month (for a total of 18 transactions) for RBC VIP Banking Account holders. Rebates to be applied to the Eligible Personal Banking Account within 45 days of the IMT transaction. Offer applies only to the first account opened per newcomer during the Promotional Period, no matter how many Eligible Personal Banking Accounts one may open during the Promotional Period. If the first account opened is not an Eligible Personal Banking Account, the offer is not applicable, even if an Eligible Personal Banking Account is then opened as second account. Offer does apply if the first non-eligible account is upgraded to an Eligible Personal Banking Account within 30 days of the account being opened. Offer applies to only one account opening during the Promotional Period per Eligible Personal Banking Account, even if the Eligible Personal Banking Account is opened jointly and by more than one co-owner newcomer. In this case, only the co-owner designated as the Primary Owner at the time of opening of the joint Eligible Personal Banking Account will qualify for the Promotional Offer. Eligible Personal Banking Account must remain open and in good standing to receive the rebate. If an Eligible Personal Banking Account is downgraded or closed, the Promotional Offer will cease to apply as of the downgrade or closure and unrebated transactions will not be credited.
13) Open an eligible business deposit account for your first business in Canada and receive a $50 bonus which will be credited to your new business deposit account within 90 days. Eligible business deposit accounts include: RBC Business Essentials ® $6 Small Business ® Account, RBC Business Essentials Fixed Fee Plan 1, RBC Business Essentials Fixed Fee Plan 2, RBC Business Essentials Fixed Fee Plan 3 and RBC Business Essentials Fixed Fee Plan 4. All other business deposit accounts, including RBC Small Business eAccount, are not eligible for this offer. This offer is only available to Small Businesses registered in Canada by newcomers who have been in Canada for 5 years or less. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. The account must remain open for at least 6 months from the date it was opened. If the account is closed within 6 months, Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to recover the full cash credit.
14) RBC Online Banking and RBC Telephone Banking are provided by Royal Bank of Canada. RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
15) Each account cash withdrawal at an ATM outside Canada displaying the PLUS ‡ System symbol and any fees that may be imposed by any third party for using the ATM are converted to Canadian dollars at an exchange rate that is 2.5% above the benchmark rate set by the payment card company when the transaction is posted. Exchange rates fluctuate and, as such, the rate applied will usually differ from the posted exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
16) RBC will refund the Interac ‡ network access fee for RBC Signature No Limit Banking account holders, up to a maximum of 3 refunds per Monthly Cycle, if used. RBC will refund the Interac network access fee for RBC VIP Banking account holders, if used. ATM operator surcharge (also called convenience fee) charged by other ATM operators may apply. The convenience fee is not an RBC fee. It is added directly to the amount of your cash withdrawal. All clients who use non-RBC ATMs may be charged a convenience fee regardless of the type of account they hold.
17) Totals are not cumulative, and if not used, they cannot be carried over into the next Monthly Cycle or calendar year, as applicable. Excess debit transaction fee may also apply depending on the account.
18) Interac e-Transfers are $1.00 each. -->RBC Canada is operated by Royal Bank of Canada. RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
19) The interest rate is an annual interest rate and a simple interest calculation. Interest is calculated daily on the closing credit balance. Deposit interest is paid monthly to the account on the second business day of the following calendar month, backdated to the previous business day.
20) Free online transfers including ATM and unassisted telephone fund transfers from this account to other RBC Royal Bank accounts in your name.
21) No credit history required for a credit card, home mortgage or car loan. For an RBC Royal Bank credit card, newcomer must have arrived in Canada within the last 12 months. For an RBC Royal Bank car loan, newcomer must have arrived in Canada within the last 3 years. For an RBC Royal Bank residential mortgage or mortgage within an RBC Homeline Plan, newcomer must have arrived in Canada within the last 5 years. Must show proof of entry into Canada and provide supporting documents such as a passport, and landing papers or a permanent resident card. Some conditions apply.
23) You will earn i) 1 RBC Rewards point for every $1.00 in Gas, Grocery, and Drug Store Purchases you make; and ii) 1 RBC Rewards point for every $2.00 on all other purchases (including pre-authorized bill payments) you make on your card. Purchases made at merchants classified by Visa's “Merchant Category Code” (MCC) as: (i) “service stations” (MCC 5541) or “automated fuel dispensers” (MCC5542) are “Gas Purchases”; (ii) “grocery stores” (MCC 5411) are “Grocery Purchases”; and (iii) “drug stores & pharmacies” (MCC 5912) are “Drug Store Purchases” (“Eligible MCCs”). Even though some merchants may sell gas, grocery, and drug store merchandise, purchases made at these locations may not necessarily qualify as Eligible MCCs if the merchant is not classified as such by Visa. Also, you may make a purchase at a merchant that is not classified as an Eligible MCC but is located on the premises of a merchant that is classified as an Eligible MCC, in which case your purchase would not qualify as an Eligible MCC. We cannot guarantee that any merchant, operating in whole or in part as a gas, grocery or drug store, is classified as an Eligible MCC and in no event will we be liable or responsible for any claims with respect to a grocery store purchase made at a merchant that is not classified as an Eligible MCC. RBC Rewards points are earned on net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the points earned by the amounts originally charged.
24) Available for Conventional Newcomer Equity and Standard Programs. Default insured programs are limited to 25 years.
25) This is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal or other professional advice.
26) The interest rate(s) is subject to change at any time without notice.
27) Two Royal Credit Line ® cheques may be written during each monthly cycle without charge. A $2.00 Royal Credit Line Cheque Fee applies to each cheque thereafter.
28) LoanProtector ® is a creditor’s group insurance program underwritten by The Canada Life Assurance Company and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility restrictions.
29) Income earned in a TFSA is tax-free in Canada. There are penalties if excess contributions are made. If a Canadian resident is subject to taxation on their world income in another country (e.g. based on citizenship), the TFSA income may not be tax-free in that country. U.S. taxpayers who hold TFSAs need to comply with U.S. tax requirements such as the annual filing on a timely basis of IRS Forms 3520 and 3520-A.
30) Depends on what you have invested in.
31) The Canada Education Savings Grant will add 20% of the first $2,500 contributed annually for each eligible child/beneficiary, up to a lifetime maximum grant of $7,200.
32) Income earned in an RESP is tax-deferred in Canada. There are penalties if excess contributions are made. If a Canadian resident is subject to taxation on their world income in another country (e.g. based on citizenship), the RESP income may not be tax-free in that country. U.S. taxpayers who contribute to RESPs need to comply with U.S. tax requirements such as the annual filing on a timely basis of IRS Forms 3520 and 3520-A.
35) $10.95 per month charged per Monthly Cycle, which is the monthly period assigned to your account based on the last two letters of your last name.
37) Payments made using your Virtual Visa Debit Number do not count against the monthly transaction limits applicable to your account. Service fees applicable to transactions made using your RBC Virtual Visa Debit Number are set out in your Client Agreement – Personal Deposit Account or other applicable Account Agreement.
39) Additional fees and charges will apply for services and transactions exceeding $6 per month. Certain limitations apply.
40) December 31, 2015 and approved by us. Upon enrolment, 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first credit card statement. Bonus points offer is only offered to the first Primary Business Cardholder on the account; Secondary Business Cardholder as well as existing Visa Business Platinum cardholders as of the offer eligibility period are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. -->To receive the 20,000 bonus RBC Rewards points, your application form must be approved by us. Upon enrolment, 20,000 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first credit card statement. Bonus points offer is only offered to the Primary Business Cardholder on the account; Secondary Business Cardholder as well as existing RBC Visa Business Platinum Avion cardholders as of the offer eligibility period are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. RBC Royal Bank reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time, even after acceptance by you.
42) Fees will be waived until the account is activated upon arrival in Canada. This account will then automatically convert to the RBC Day to Day Banking ® account unless otherwise directed.
43) Monthly fee will be waived for the first 3 months upon account opening. Monthly fee is $30. Other account transaction fees may apply. Applies to RBC VIP Banking account only. Available only to newcomers to Canada who have arrived in Canada within the last year and who show proof of permanent resident status. Also available to newcomers to Canada who have arrived between 1-3 years when clients switch their account from another financial institution. Other conditions apply. See branch for details. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change without notice.
44) If for any reason you do not come to Canada, we will reimburse you the principal and any accumulated interest at any time. You agree to pay the wire transfer fees that apply to the return of the funds to you.
47) The minimum payment is the accrued interest, service fees and any other charges that apply for that period, including your LoanProtector insurance premium and taxes, if applicable.
48) The annual contribution limit is $5,500. This limit will rise along with inflation in future years, in $500 increments. In addition, you can carry forward unused contribution room indefinitely. Previous contribution limits were $10,000 for 2015, $5,500 for 2013 and 2014, and $5,000 for the years 2009 to 2012. Your TFSA contribution limit is tracked by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA); if you are unsure of your limit, please check with the CRA.
49) Subject to credit approval
50) To get an iPad mini 2, you must be a new Eligible Personal Client, open either an RBC Signature No Limit Banking account or RBC VIP Banking account during the Promotional Period, and complete the criteria by October 31, 2016. Conditions and restrictions apply. Offer available May 4 to September 2, 2016 but may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. For full details visit www.rbc.com/termsandconditions .
51) An RBC Royal Bank ® credit card with no credit history required is available to international students who arrived in Canada within the last 12 months, provided they meet all of the eligibility and credit criteria of Royal Bank of Canada. You may be eligible for a secured or unsecured RBC Royal Bank credit card even if you have no Canadian credit history. If you don't qualify for an unsecured RBC Royal Bank credit card, you may still be eligible for a credit card provided you give us a security deposit and meet Royal Bank of Canada's eligibility criteria. For secured cards, a credit history may be required .
52) An RBC Royal Bank ® credit card with a maximum credit limit of $500 and no security deposit required is available to permanent residents who arrived in Canada within the last 12 months provided they: have refugee status as a permanent resident; have no credit history in Canada (except utility trades); and have an RBC Royal Bank deposit account. If you don’t qualify for an unsecured RBC Royal Bank credit card, you may still be eligible for a credit card provided you give us a security deposit and meet Royal Bank of Canada’s eligibility criteria. For secured cards a credit history may be required. See branch for details.
53) Down payment of less than 20% of the value of a property requires a maximum 25-year amortization and will not qualify for a 30-year amortization. In addition, if your down payment is less than 20%, you must pay a mortgage default insurance premium charged by a mortgage insurer. This insurance protects the financial institution if you ever default on your mortgage.
54) RBC Student Banking and RBC No Limit Banking for Students accounts are available to any full-time student upon presentation of student identification. Students who are 25 years of age and older must present proof of student status each year to maintain their eligibility for a student account.
56) To participate in this offer, you must have an RBC debit or credit card which is issued by Royal Bank of Canada (excluding RBC commercial credit cards) (“Eligible RBC Card”). RBC business clients will only be able to link up to two (2) Eligible RBC Cards that are business credit cards and one (1) Eligible RBC Card that is a debit card to a Petro-Points card. Any/every card means an Eligible RBC Card that is linked to a Petro-Points card. Card linking may take up to 2 business days to process before savings and bonus points can be applied to purchases. Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card to pay for qualifying purchases at a retail Petro-Canada location, you will earn a bonus of twenty percent (20%) more Petro-Points than you normally earn, in accordance with the Petro-Points terms and conditions . Only certain RBC credit cards earn RBC Rewards points. Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card that earns RBC Rewards points to pay for purchases at a retail Petro-Canada location, you will earn a bonus of twenty percent (20%) more RBC Rewards points than you normally earn for every $1 in purchases in accordance with the RBC Rewards terms and conditions. Please allow up to ninety (90) days from the date the transaction is posted on your credit card statement for the bonus points to be deposited into your RBC Rewards account. Authorized users do not earn 20% more RBC Rewards points. Petro-Canada is a Suncor business.
57) The LG 50UK6300 TV has a retail value of $799.99, based on the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. Only available in Alberta and British Columbia. To be eligible for this offer you must sign up for 2 years of Optik TV ® and TELUS Internet. A cancellation fee applies for early termination of the service agreement. The fee will be the value of the promotional gift you received in return for your term commitment, minus upgrade fee paid by customer, multiplied by the number of months remaining in the term (with a partial month counting as a full month), divided by the total number of months in the term, plus applicable taxes. Downgrading to Lite after accepting a promotional offer will trigger the cancellation fees associated with the promotion and the free installation and equipment rental. Offer ends September 30th, 2018 and is subject to change at any time. For more information on this offer, please call TELUS at 1-866-558-2273 or visit your nearest TELUS location or visit TELUS.com.
58) Additional RBC Rewards points are awarded per dollar spent on qualifying rentals made at participating Canadian locations only, up to a maximum of 500 additional points per rental, which are based on net time and kilometer charges only. Additional points are awarded by Thrifty Car Rental (“Thrifty”) and are in addition to the standard RBC Rewards points you earn per dollar spent when you pay with your eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card, and will appear on your credit card statement 4-6 weeks after the rental is completed, provided your credit card account was in good standing at time of travel. Additional points are not awarded on taxes, surcharges, optional items such as Loss Damage Waiver and fuel, and may not be earned on tour or complimentary rentals. Hotel, loyalty program, frequent flyer miles or points can’t be combined with this offer. Blue Chip Rewards are not available in conjunction with this offer. All terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to this program are established by Thrifty and shall apply to all rentals and other services offered or provided by Thrifty. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. Thrifty, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the Thrifty Car Rental program. For more details, visit: www.rbcrewards.com/thrifty. A qualifying purchase is a single rental of minimum one (1) day and maximum twenty-eight (28) days, made at a general rate, corporate rate, government rate, or travel agent rate. For more details, call 1-800-THRIFTY.
60) To qualify for the $60 you must: 1) be a new personal day-to-day banking client to Royal Bank of Canada and open between July 16 and October 31, 2018 (“Promotional Period”) an RBC Student Banking ® account with no monthly fee (you can also get $60 if you open an RBC No Limit Banking for Students ® account with a monthly fee of $10.95 or $25 if you open an RBC Leo’s Young Savers Account ® with no monthly fee); and 2) make any two (2) of the following transactions before November 30, 2018 using your new RBC Student Banking account or RBC No Limit Banking for Students account A) mobile cheque deposit; B) bill payment; C) pre-authorized payment; D) Interac e-Transfer; or E) purchase - including those done with RBC Virtual Visa Debit, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or with the RBC Wallet. Qualifying transactions can be made within RBC Online Banking, RBC Mobile Banking or with your RBC Client Card. Transactions made in branch or through the ATM network are not included as a qualifying transaction. Bank fee transactions are also excluded. No qualifying transactions or purchases are required for the $25 with the RBC Leo’s Young Savers Account Not eligible for this offer, are clients that have opened any RBC personal deposit account within the two (2) year period before the start of the Promotional Period. The $60 cash for the RBC Student Banking and RBC No Limit Banking for Students accounts or the $25 cash for the RBC Leo’s Young Savers Account will be deposited into your new account within 6-8 weeks after account open, provided you have met the eligibility criteria as outlined above and only if your account remains in good standing.
61) Your application form must be approved by us to receive the 5,000 bonus RBC Rewards points. The bonus points will appear on your first statement. Additional cardholders, as well as cardholders with existing RBC Royal Bank credit cards, applying for or transferring to a Signature RBC Rewards Visa card are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with another offer.
All residential mortgages and personal lending products are provided by Royal Bank of Canada are subject to its standard lending criteria.
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
^ You must be a new Eligible Personal Client, open either an RBC No Limit Banking account or RBC No Limit Banking for Students account (“Eligible Account”) by January 31, 2018. Offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice. Conditions apply. Visit www.rbc.com/offerterms .
© Royal Bank of Canada 2018. All rights reserved.
Business accounts and services. Standard fees and charges
- Peter Parsons
- 7 years ago