Save big during the Tech Upgrade Event
Get exclusive offers on our award-winning network and amazing technology.
Save 57% 1 per month on PureFibre 1G + Business Wi-Fi
Upgrade to the #1 internet technology for speed and reliability 2 equipped with our best wall-to-wall Wi-Fi for only $100/mo on a 3-year term (reg. $235) 1 .
Save up to 60% 3 on iPhone 14
Get a low monthly price with our Tech Upgrade Event and Bring-It-Back. Plus, save an extra $100 when you buy online 4 .
Switch to our award-winning network and save $10 per month 5
Plus, save an additional $100 4 when you buy online during the Tech Upgrade Event.
Save up to 68% 6 on Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Get the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra at our lowest price with Bring-It-Back™. 6 Get it on Canada’s most-awarded 7 network during our Tech Upgrade Event.
Virtual healthcare included in all smartphone plans
Plus, get Unlimited 5G/5G+ data and never worry about data overages.
Connect your team with plans that are perfect for your business and get the latest smartphones for $0 upfront plus tax.
Apple iPhone 14
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
Google Pixel 7
Exclusive offers and insights for your business
Google pixel 7 for $0/mo with bring-it-back 8.
Get it on Canada’s most-awarded network. 7 Plus, save an extra $100 when you buy online. 4
Save up to $360 9 with business bundles
Upgrade your technology and save when you bundle a business smartphone plan with our all-in-one cloud phone system.
Celebrating International Women’s Day
Join us in celebrating women-owned businesses and recognizing the achievements of owners like Wedad across Canada.
Explore TELUS Business products and services
Deals & Bundles
We proudly support Canadian Business
We’ve committed $2.5M since 2020 to empower owners, teams, and communities to thrive in a digital world.
Need more information?
We are here to help. Get support with your TELUS device or service, account and more with our online help centre. Plus, TELUS Assist is available 24/7.
Need help making the right decisions for your business?
Browse our support articles for your devices, services, and more.
Pay your bill, check your data, change your plan and much more.
View terms and conditions
- Pricing of Fibre Internet 1G is $160/month on a 3-year term (reg. $220/month) and Business Wi-Fi is $15/month per access point on a 3-year term. To receive the additional promotional $75/month internet discount, customers must bundle Fibre Internet 1G with one or more Business Wi-Fi access points, up to a maximum of 3 , on a 3-year term. Promotional pricing available to new TELUS Business Internet customers only. Offer is subject to change without notice. Final eligibility for internet speed tier, Fibre internet service and promotional offer will be determined by a TELUS representative. Maximum speeds require optimal network conditions on a wired connection. Internet access speeds may vary depending on location, usage within the business network, internet traffic and applicable network management or server configurations. Regular price applies, for the featured Fibre Internet plan selected, after the promotional period ends and is subject to change without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other TELUS Office Internet offers.
- Traditional copper wire or copper wire hybrid networks are subject to capacity constraints and environmental stresses that do not affect TELUS fibre optic technology, which is based on light signals. Not available in all areas.
- 60% savings are based on the $1,130 retail price of Apple iPhone 14 128GB with $360 hardware credit and $340 discount with Bring-it-Back(™). The monthly payment on the Apple iPhone 14 128GB would be $17.92/month on TELUS Easy Payment. Subject to approved credit with a 24-month TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ agreement (0% APR) is on any in-market plan with data and voice included. TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ balance, subject to applicable adjustments, due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total no term price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra. Device purchased on the Bring-It-Back program must be returned in good working condition or you will be responsible for the difference between the Bring-It-Back program amount and the lower trade-in value for a device that is not in good working condition. Trade-in standards published at the time a device is returned will apply. Applicable sales taxes are due at time of purchase on the full purchase price. You will not be charged tax on the Bring-It-Back Program amount if you choose to keep your device and pay back the Bring-It-Back Program amount at, or before, the end of the 24 month term. Bring-It-Back program is only available while you subscribe to mobility service. If mobility service is cancelled before the end of the term, the Bring-It-Back Program Amount will be charged to your TELUS bill. Offer is subject to change without notice. Final eligibility will be determined by a TELUS representative.
- The offer is available for new and renewing TELUS Business customers who purchase an Unlimited 5G/5G+ Business plan online. The $100 offer is based on a $50 bill credit and $50 connection fee waive for activations and a $50 hardware credit and $50 connection fee waive for device renewals. Bill credits and hardware credits are at one time credit that will appear on the first or second bill upon order completion. Waiving of $50 connection fee, offer applicable online only on Mobility orders for smartphones and Bring Your Own Device plans. Bill credits are non-transferable, can only be applied to pay for services charges, and carry no cash value after deactivating your services. Offer is only valid for online transactions and subject to change without notice. Final eligibility will be determined by a TELUS representative.
- The $240 activation credit is available to new customers who select an eligible TELUS Business mobility rate plan on a 2-year term. The $240 activation credits are paid out in equal installments over 24 months unless otherwise noted. Credits are non-transferable, can only be applied to pay for services charges, and carry no cash value after deactivating your services. Rates and offers are subject to change without notice. Final eligibility will be determined by a TELUS representative.
- 68% savings are based on the $2,040 retail price of Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 256 GB with $750 hardware credit and $647 discount with Bring-it-Back(™). Subject to approved credit with a 24-month TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ agreement (0% APR) is on any in-market plan with data and voice included. TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ balance, subject to applicable adjustments, due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total no term price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra. Device purchased on the Bring-It-Back program must be returned in good working condition or you will be responsible for the difference between the Bring-It-Back program amount and the lower trade-in value for a device that is not in good working condition. Trade-in standards published at the time a device is returned will apply. Applicable sales taxes are due at time of purchase on the full purchase price. You will not be charged tax on the Bring-It-Back Program amount if you choose to keep your device and pay back the Bring-It-Back Program amount at, or before, the end of the 24 month term. Bring-It-Back program is only available while you subscribe to mobility service. If mobility service is cancelled before the end of the term, the Bring-It-Back Program Amount will be charged to your TELUS bill. Offer is subject to change without notice. Final eligibility will be determined by a TELUS representative.
- According to total wins secured by TELUS in the Opensignal Awards – Canada: Mobile Network Experience and 5G Experience Reports February 2023, based on independent analysis of mobile measurements recorded during the period Oct 1 – Dec 29, 2022 © 2023 Opensignal Limited.
- The $0 amount on Google Pixel 7 is based on the $936 retail price of Google Pixel 7 128GB with $620 hardware credit and $316 discount with Bring-it-Back(™). The monthly payment on the device would be $0/month on TELUS Easy Payment. Subject to approved credit with a 24-month TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ agreement (0% APR) is on any in-market plan with data and voice included. TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding TELUS Easy PaymentⓇ balance, subject to applicable adjustments, due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total no term price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra. Device purchased on the Bring-It-Back program must be returned in good working condition or you will be responsible for the difference between the Bring-It-Back program amount and the lower trade-in value for a device that is not in good working condition. Trade-in standards published at the time a device is returned will apply. Applicable sales taxes are due at time of purchase on the full purchase price. You will not be charged tax on the Bring-It-Back Program amount if you choose to keep your device and pay back the Bring-It-Back Program amount at, or before, the end of the 24 month term. Bring-It-Back program is only available while you subscribe to mobility service. If mobility service is cancelled before the end of the term, the Bring-It-Back Program Amount will be charged to your TELUS bill. Offer is subject to change without notice. Final eligibility will be determined by a TELUS representative
- The $360 savings are calculated based on the $240 activation credit on a 2-year Business mobility rate plan bundled with a 3-year Business Connect Complete edition offer of 3 months at $0 (total $120). The $240 activation credit is available to new customers who select an eligible TELUS Business mobility rate plan on a 2-year term. The $240 activation credits are paid out in equal installments over 24 months unless otherwise noted.Credits are non-transferable, can only be applied to pay for services charges, and carry no cash value after deactivating your services. To receive the first 3 full months of service at $0, a customer must sign up on a 3-year term for TELUS Business Connect Complete edition and bundle with one or more of the following services: new or existing, Business voice-capable Mobility plan, Secure Business or Business Internet.The 3 months for $0 discount includes the cost of the plan and office seat(s) only. Offer does not cover the cost of any hardware, TELUS Professional Installation services, or any add-ons and prorated charges. Rates and offers are subject to change without notice. Final eligibility will be determined by a TELUS representative.
You work hard for your business.
Get more done with iphone., scan + sign.
Scan and Sign documents in a snap. Use the Notes app to scan documents and add signatures on your iPhone or iPad.
Easily share documents. AirDrop allows users to quickly drop documents, photos, contacts, and more to other Apple devices that are nearby.
Securely stores your photos, files, notes, passwords and other data in the cloud and keeps it up to date across all your devices, automatically.
Telus’ Owner’s Advantage plan includes 50GB of data, yearly upgrades and more
The new business plan sets itself apart by offering extra benefits like yearly upgrades, same-day repairs and more.
Vancouver-based national telecom Telus has launched a new plan aimed at small business owners. Dubbed the ‘Owner’s Advantage’ plan, it comes with 50GB of data and several benefits.
Currently, Telus is offering the Owner’s Advantage plan for $110 per month (normally it’s $120). It includes 50GB of regular-speed, non-shareable data followed by unlimited usage at throttled speeds of up to 512Kbps. It also has unlimited nationwide calling and texting, plus Telus says the plan is eligible for its ‘Multi Unit Discount,” which reduces the monthly cost based on the number of devices on the account.
Considering Telus’ current Peace of Mind plans for small businesses cost $95 for 20GB of unlimited data (now on sale for $75 per month) or $95 for 10GB with Canada and U.S. calling and messaging, $110 a month for 50GB is pretty solid.
However, there’s a lot more to this plan than just the data. It includes one year of complimentary access to Telus’ Health Virtual Care for the business owner, their family and ten of their employees. Heath Virtual Care offers access to on-demand virtual healthcare. Some of the other benefits are as follows:
- Yearly upgrades – Telus says customers on the Owner’s Advantage plan can get the “latest and most advanced 5G smartphones every year.”
- Same-day device repair – Includes same-day screen repairs available at Mobile Klinik locations.
- Fast customer support – Owner’s Advantage plan includes “front of the line access” to customer support.
The Owner’s Advantage plan will have the discounted price for a limited time during Small Business Month. It should go back up to $120 after Small Business Month ends.
You can learn more about the plan on Telus’ website .
Samsung trademarks ‘galaxy glasses’ and ‘galaxy ring’, the last of us cast and crew say albertans were ‘pissed off’ but ‘so polite’, bing chat now lets you select if it responds creatively or precisely, samsung’s galaxy z fold 5 is reportedly being tested for 200,000 folds: report.
- About Us / Tips
- Tablets & Computers
- Apps & Software
- Buyers’ Guide
- Security & Privacy
- 5G & Infrastructure
Small business plan
Hey guys. While I was looking for a big data plan, i stumbled upon the telus small business section. And to my surprise it offers better data/$ plans than regular personal plans. For example, the regular is $85 for 25gb, while the small business is $85 for 35gb(only when you buy online).
Although its still pretty expensive compared to epp discounts, I tried and was able to add it into my cart and everything without providing any business info. Whats the catch? otherwise why wouldnt anyone buy business plans.
As a somewhat related side question. My co-worker introduced me to some kjiji business plan sublet thing, where you pay another company, and in return they give you insane plans from telus. It sounds pretty sketchy, but have anyone used it? or is it just scam?
There are shady companies that will add you to Quebec plans. But then you will have a out of province cell number.
EPP is the way to go for good plans. If your company doesn’t offer one, there might be some other legit ways to get EPP. One way I know is if you drive for a ride sharing company, you might be eligible for them.
Ranked by Size
Telus business plans, buy more, save more.
Get TELUS business lines for your team and save up to $35 per line.
Unlimited for Business plans
Browse through our Unlimited plans and find what’s best for your business.
Unlimited 25 5G
Unlimited 45 5g+.
45GB high-speed data 45GB data at speeds up to 1Gbps and unlimited data at reduced speed
Unlimited 60 CAN-US 5G+
Business tablet plans, unlimited access tablet plan, unlimited 5 for business tablet plan, mobile internet, business mobile high speed.
Plan adjusts to your monthly data usage
Base plan - up to 100 MB
Between 100mb-2 gb, between 2-5 gb, between 5-10 gb, between 10-20 gb, between 20-30 gb, between 30-40 gb, between 40-50 gb.
Order Personal smartphone, tablet and watch with a plan. For Corporate Employee Program or Employee Purchase Program, go the home page and click “Corporate Employee Login”
Shop Phones & Devices
- Smart Watches
- Tablets & iPads
- Certified Pre-owned Devices
- Mobile Internet
- Voice & Message Phones
Shop Plans & Add-ons
- TELUS Mobility
- TELUS Bring-It-Back Program
- Koodo Mobile
- Employee Offers
Service & Support
- Phone Repairs
TV & Internet
- TELUS Optik TV
- TELUS Pik TV
- TELUS High Speed Internet
- TELUS Wireless Home Phone
- TELUS Smart Hub for Rural Communities
- Home Security
- Interested? Contact our Team
- Business Connect
- Secure Business
- Mobile Device Management
- Field Workforce
- Fleet Tracking
- Shop Accessories
- Order Online
- TELUS Rate Plans & Add-ons
- Unlimited Plans for Small Business
- Unlimited 25 5G for Small Business
TELUS Unlimited 25 5G for Small Business Plan
Best Telus Cell Phone Plans
Get the Best Deals on Telus Mobility cell phone plans in Canada. Telus Mobility has a plan for everyone if you are looking for prepaid or postpaid Cell plans. We have developed a state-of-the-art Cell phone plan comparison tool that displays Canada’s most competitive and up-to-date rates.
Telus caters to individual customers and businesses and has a list of mobility cell phone plans that customers can choose from.
Telus offers a wide variety of telecommunications services across the country. This ranges from internet access to television. Their wireless services division, Telus Mobility, offers the same quality of service for cell phone users. They offer plans that cater to specific needs that customers may have.
Are you looking for a reliable mobile phone plan? Browse through this list of products that Telus offers, and find out which is the best for you.
T elus Communications (TELUS) , known as Canada’s largest and fastest network, provides numerous telecommunications options , ranging from cell phone plans to home security services. TELUS offers services that make staying connected easier , such as the TELUS Mobility Plans, which give you affordable selections for all your mobile needs , whether you’re in Canada or travelling abroad .
TELUS Cell Phone Plans
All TELUS plans are designed to fit you needs. The Peace of Mind ™ Plans gives access to endless data , easing worries about data limits and overage costs . Meanwhile, the Simple Share Plans allow you to get enough data for you and your family members. Frequent travellers to the US can choose from cell phone plans under the Peace of Mind ™ Can-US. Then, they also have the TELUS Easy Roam ® , which provides roaming coverage in over 190 international destinations.
TELUS make s connectivity more accessible through easier plan payment schemes. Aside from simplified plan options , they offer the TELUS Easy Payment ® for device financing and the TELUS Family Discount. Their wide variety of plans have the True North Affordability stamp , which guarantee s that the plan price beat s the benchmark for affordability.
With TELUS, you can g et the latest endless data connected phone without having to pay for anything but taxes upfront. You can also choose from their Bring Your Own Device, Certified Pre-Owned, and Bring-It-Back ™ options.
And if you’re w orried about how much data you’re consuming , you can monitor and m anage your data usage with the TELUS Data Manager .
If you’re looking for the best cellphone plan , TELUS offers reliable mobile plans that allow you to stay connected wherever you may be. This handy guide showcases the best plans from TELUS and will help you which is the best for you.
TELUS Simple Share 50
Best unlimited data cell phone plan.
Simple Share Plans offer a sizeable amount of data for you and your whole family. All Simple Share Plans are eligible for a TELUS Family Discount. You can i nclude up to four family members and ge t a $5 to $15 discount for every plan on your account .
For heavy mobile data users, the best unlimited data plan would be the Simple Share 50 , which gives 50GB of shareable data with reliable and high-speed service. For $125 a month, you can have access to high-speed data , plus unlimited talk and text service anywhere in Canada. Surf, stream, and send emails worry-free with the Simple Share 50.
Other Simple Share options that are perfect for video streamers are the Simple Share 10 , with 10GB of shareable data for $85 per month , and the Simple Share 20 , with 20GB of shareable data for $100 per month . Both plans are eligible for TELUS Family Discount and come with unlimited talk and text credits nationwide.
TELUS Voice 35
Best talk and text plan.
If you are looking for a reliable, back-to-basics plan, TELUS Voice 35 gives you exactly what you need for only $35 per month . If you don’t need data, this plan offers unlimited nationwide talk and text services. These include text, picture, and video messaging.
This talk and text cell phone plan comes with great features , including TE LUS Call Display+, call waiting, and Voicemail 3. You can bring in your own phone , or you can choose from their extensive selection of mobile phones. The B ring Y our O wn D evice (BYOD) option comes with free shipping and takes around 5-7 business days.
If you’re looking for another device, you can check out a wide range of options under the TELUS Easy Payment ® Schem e. Choose phones from brands like Motorola, Sonim , and Coolpad , starting at $0 , and pay only the taxes upfront. TELUS Easy Payment ® gives you over 24 months to finance your device of choice. Plus, you’ll get to keep your current phone number and get free shipping anywhere in Canada.
TELUS Peace of Mind ™ Connect Plus
Best data only plan.
Discover a world of endless data with the Peace of Mind ™ Plans. D esigned to fit anyone , from social media users to power users, Peace of Mind ™ Plans let you surf and stream without worrying about data consumption limits and overage charges .
These mobile plans also allow your device to become a mobile hotspot ( up to a certain range ) for family and friends you want to share data with. Peace of Mind ™ Connect gives your phone and its connected devices access to up to 50GB of data .
Of the three Connect cell phone data plans, the best one would be the Peace of Mind ™ Connect Plus. For $100 per month, you ’ll get 20GB of high-speed data for your phone and for up to 2 connected devices. After hitting the 20GB limit, you can still browse at reduced speeds.
Other options are the Peace of Mind ™ Connect, for surfing and streaming up to 20GB at normal speeds, and the Peace of Mind ™ Connect Ultra, with 50GB of high-speed data access for your phone and up to 3 more connected devices.
All Peace of Mind ™ Plans are TELUS Family Discount eligible and come with a guarantee of no data overages.
TELUS Nationwide Talk, Text & Data 65
Best prepaid plan.
But w ith the myriad of options available, ranging from Talk & Text Prepaid Plans to Data, Talk & Text Plans, you might be hard-pressed to find the perfect plan for you. We’ve narrowed down the best Prepaid Plan selection to : Nationwide Talk, Text & Data 65.
For only $ 65 , y ou’ll already be able to enjoy 3GB of data, 500 minutes of calls nationwide, and unlimited incoming and outgoing texts and MMS for 30 days. TELUS has a promo under this plan, offering you unlimited nationwide minutes for the same price.
To get a prepaid plan , just order a new phone or bring your existing device, choose your preferred plan with or without add-ons , and activate your p repaid account. Staying connected is that simple.
TELUS Network Coverage
TELUS’s Network coverage spans local, n ationwide, Canada-US , and i nternational connections through 4G and 5G connectivity for faster speed, better coverage, and reliability . They’ve also introduced the latest quad-band LTE technology, which allows selected areas download speeds of up to 1350 Mbps.
TELUS Mobility has the best coverage in Canada, with reportedly 99% of Canadians being serviced by their 4G LTE network . Most highways and even rural areas have Telus coverage, so users need not worry about losing connection when travelling around the country.
Their network is consistently ranked as the fastest in Canada, with download speeds second only to data providers in South Korea. Since 2015, J.D. Power has been ranking TELUS number one, reflecting unparalleled network coverage and reliability.
Popular and Exclusive Features from TELUS
Telus family discount.
Give your family access to high-speed data , a n d get as much as $15 discount for every line that’s included on your account.
Adding 2 family members to your account can save you as much as $10 per month (a $5 discount per line ) . Having 3 family members onboard can give you a $30 discount per month (a $10 discount per line ) . If you have 4 family members on your account, you can save $60 from your monthly bill (a $15 discount per line ).
All mobile plans are eligible for the TELUS Family Discount and include features such as:
- Unlimited nationwide calls
- Call display
- Voicemail 25
- Call waiting
- TELUS Easy Payment ®
This feature puts all phones, even the latest models, at a $0 upfront price. Only taxes are paid upfront. You can choose from the latest Samsung smartphone models to Certified Pre-owned iPhone models that come at a discounted rate. You can g et up to 24 months for device financing.
True North Affordability
True North Affordability is a stamp that guarantees that you’re getting the most affordable mobile plan for a family of four. This means that the mobile plan you see has met or beaten the standard for affordability. TELUS has been offering this guarantee since July 2019.
Easy Roam ®
TELUS Easy Roam ® lets you stay connected when you travel and take control of your international roaming charges. It starts at $8 per day in the US and $12 per day in over 190 international destinations across Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa, Mexico/ Caribbean, Central and South America, and Oceania. You’ll o nly be charged when you use the roaming service.
Upgrade your old device to the latest model at lower upfront costs . The Bring-It-Back ™ program comes with flexible payment options and discounts of as much as $530 off your preferred device.
Get a Fast Pass for endless data plans to continue having access to full-speed data. Get up to 3GB speed top-up for only $15. Standard plans also come with shareable data top-ups from 500MB to 2GB that can last until your next billing cycle. You can always opt to update your mobility rate plan if you constantly need more data.
Telus Cell Phone Reviews
TELUS Communications Inc. is a Canadian company based in Vancouver, British Columbia that provides numerous telecommunications services and products, ranging from internet services to healthcare. TELUS Mobility is Telus’s wireless division. It offers HSPA+ and LTE networks for mobile phones, along with mobile data plans that suit different budgets.
- Unrivalled network coverage nationwide and includes most areas, even highways and rural locations.
- Fastest network in Canada.
- Provides first-rate customer service
- Offers affordable plans and rates that fit a wide range of budgets and lifestyles — there’s something for everyone.
- Plans for various business sizes, from small to medium and large businesses.
- Its coverage may be spotty in some remote areas.
- The services and rates TELUS offers may vary from time to time.
About Telus Mobility
TELUS is one of the top telecommunications companies in Canada, along with Shaw Communications, Rogers, and Bell Canada. To get the largest 4G-LTE network in Canada, TELUS teamed up with Bell. As a result, their services reach up to 99% of Canadians.
Going global, TELUS International provides subscribers with contact centers and BPO services in numerous industries. These locations can be found in countries such as the Philippines, the UK, Guatemala, El Salvador, Bulgaria, and Romania.
Koodo and Public Mobile are brands under TELUS that offer more affordable monthly plans and are geared towards the younger market.
Telus Cell Phone Plans
Telus Mobility Provides one of the best deals on Cell phone plans in Canada. Compare Prepaid Cell Phone Plans and monthly billed no contract cell phone plans By Telus Mobility. Get the Best unlimited Data & Unlimited Talk & Text Telus Mobility Cell phone plans.
For its personal package, Telus offers Your Choice Plans that enable customers to create their own customized plan according to their needs and preferences. For this plan, customers can either purchase a premium or regular smart phone from Telus or use their existing device. Customers can opt to share the plan with another person and can add up to 4 devices that will be connected to the plan.
Telus Your Choice Voice 40 offers unlimited minutes province-wide in Canada while Telus Your Choice 45 provides unlimited minutes nationwide.
Telus also offers an International Long Distance Saver plan that will generate savings to customers while enjoying long distance connection to more than 200 destinations across the world.
Telus offers Promo Plans, Prepaid Plans, Tablet Flex Data Plans and Mobile Internet Plans.
Telus Business Plans
TELUS is a fast growing Canadian telecommunications firm with annual revenue of $12.1 billion and customer base of 13.9 million. It number of wireless services customers stands at 8.3 million and is still growing steadily. Some it other services include television, internet protocol (IP), data, video and entertainment, among others.
Telus Mobility Plans
Telus Mobility is Canada’s largest mobile network that offers mobile plans to suit a variety of needs including prepaid, monthly plans, voice calls, text and data. Telus uses advanced 4G LTE connection to offer the fastest, most reliable connection possible.
Buy your phone with Telus and choose from top brands like Samsung, LG, Blackberry, Motorola, Alcatel, and Apple. They also offer the new Google Pixel phone. There’s something for everyone’s tastes and budgets. Most phones cost zero down for 2-year contracts with monthly payments ranging from $70-90/month. You can also buy a pre-owned phone at a discount or opt to buy a prepaid phone. They also offer periodic discounts on select models.
You can also sign up for a Telus plan with your own unlocked mobile.
Telus Smartphone Plans
Telus offers many different plans including:
- For 80/month get 1GB of data and 300 minutes of local voice calls. Text is unlimited across Canada.
- For $100/month enjoy 2.5 GB of data plus unlimited voice call and text across Canada.
- For $140/month you get 7GB of data, unlimited voice call and text across Canada and the U.S.
Telus BYOD (bring your own device) Plans
If you’re happy with your device but just want to switch to Telus service, you can choose from the following plans:
- For $65/month, enjoy 1GB of data, 300 minutes of local voice calls and unlimited text across Canada.
- For $85/month, enjoy 2.5 GB of data, unlimited voice calls and text across Canada.
- For $115/month you get 7GB of data plus unlimited voice calls and text across Canada and the U.S.
Telus Family Plans
Telus offers a variety of family plans that include shareable data:
- If the family member you wish to add already has a device, you can add them to your basic plan for $30 a month
- A 2-person family plan offers 4GB of shareable data, 300 minutes of local voice calls per member and unlimited national text for $145/month ($72.50/person)
- A 3-person family plan gives you 7GB of shareable data plus 300 minutes of local voice calls per person and unlimited national text for $210/month ($70/person)
- A 4-person family plan gives you 10GB of shareable data plus 300 minutes of local voice call per person and unlimited national text for $275/month ($68.75/person)
All Telus plans include conference calling and call waiting, unlimited national text, photo and video messaging. Family plans include unlimited family calling.
Telus Mobility Roaming Plans
For Telus users traveling to the U.S. or other international destinations, Telus offers packages and pay-per-use options.
- Pay-per-use for the U.S.:
- Pay $5/MB of data use
- Pay $1.50/minute for voice calls
- Pay $0.60/text
Their Easy Roam plan allows you to use your data, text and voice call allowance on your Canadian plan while traveling abroad for $7/day
- The U.S. Combo Pass 25 gives you 50MB, 50 minutes and 150 texts for $25
- The U.S. Combo Pass 45 gives you 150MB, 150 minutes and 500 texts for $45
- The U.S. Combo Pass 80 gives you 1GB of data plus unlimited voice calls and texts for $80
Telus also offers competitive roaming rates and plans for other international destinations.
Telus also offers business plans that facilitate networking and conferencing. Some features of their business plans include:
- Integrated Microsoft Office Outlook for easy file-sharing and live chat
- Skype for Business that allows screen-sharing and voice, chat or video calls
- Telus Business Connect allows for number-sharing where one number is used for various devices, allowing customers to reach whoever they need whenever they need to
Telus Network Coverage
TELUS’s 4G LTE network is found in many areas of Canada including Northwest Territories, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Quebec.
Why Telus Mobility?
With as low as $35, you can create your preferable cell phone plan. Start by choosing from phones such as HTC One M9, iPhone 6 and Samsung galaxy. You also have the option of coming with your device or using choosing a Smartphone.
When it comes to voice, the plans range from $40 per month to $50 per month. The options for data are slightly more. You can choose from $85, $65, $45, $30, $25, and $20 packages.
This takes you to the phones, where you are presented with various options on 2-year contracts. You will enjoy various features depending on your specific plan. For example, for a $70 plan, customers get unlimited countrywide video messaging, picture, and text.
Of course, there are many possibilities including 500 countrywide minutes for $50 per month, unlimited countrywide minutes for $60 per month, and 150 local minutes for $35 per month.
The company started more than a century ago and initially restricted its telecommunications solutions in Alberta and British Columbia. Today, TELUS is among the most successful and reliable telecommunications companies in Canada.
Some of TELUS’s milestones in its long history include;
- 4G LTE network launch-2012
- First TV provider in Canada to use a Facebook app on TV platform-2011
- Most philanthropic corporation in the world-2010
- Emerges acquisition- 2008
- Launches first digital cellular network in North America-1992
The company is involved in numerous community and corporate social responsibility activities in Canada.
Filter Cell Phone Plans
- Data Share (Family Plans) Yes
- Plan Type All Postpaid Prepaid
- Data All No Data 50 MB 100 MB 250 MB 500 MB 1 GB 2 GB 4 GB+ Unlimited
- Talk Time All 0 (Pay Per Use) 100 mins 250 mins 500 mins 1000 mins Unlimited
- Messages All No Included (Pay per Use) 100 Messages 250 Messages 500 Messages 1000 Messages Unlimited
- Contract All No Contract 1 day 21 days 1 month 2 Months 3 Months 4 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months 30 Months 36 Months
- Carriers All Cityfone Fizz Bell MTS Videotron Virgin Plus Chatr Wireless Fido Freedom Mobile PC Mobile Petro-Canada Mobility Sasktel Koodo Mobile Public Mobile Telus Bell Rogers
Telus Provides 21 Cell Phone Plans
The average cost per month for Cell Phone Service is $70.48 .
Telus offers 13 Monthly Billed Plans and 8 Prepaid Plans
Cheapest Monthly Billed Sim Only Cell Phone Plan is Provided by Telus at $35 per month
Cheapest Prepaid Cell Phone Plan is Provided by Telus at $10 per month
Best Cell Phone Plans in Canada
Best Cell Phone Plans and Mobile Carriers in Toronto
5 Simple Steps to Delete Your Netflix History
Expedia for TD Review and Everything you need to know
Bank of Canada to Begin Publishing Interest Rate Deliberations
Most Expensive and Affordable Properties Sold in Jan 2023
What is a Recession and How Will it Impact Canadians?
2023 Real Estate Forecast for Canada
Prepaid Credit Cards
Business Credit Cards
* Listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board (TRREB). The information may only be used for informational purposes and must not be utilized in commercial activities or other improper uses, as it could cause legal issues. However, this data has been deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by TRREB nor Ratestead representatives because they do their best to ensure accuracy while relying on multiple sources without independent verification.
** Contains information licensed under the Open Government Licence – Ontario.
No matter what stage of the home journey you may be in, At Ratestead.ca we empower you by providing the latest listings, market updates and matching you with the best service providers so you can make an educated decision.
- Terms & Conditions
- Advertising Disclosure
Subscribe for Better Offers
More From Forbes
Choosing the right cellphone plan for your small business.
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to Linkedin
An increasing number of employees work remotely and are able to get work done on the road without missing a beat. In fact, 43% of Americans in the workforce said they spent at least some time working remotely in 2016. The modern workforce is able to be so effective even when away from their office mainly due to the advancements in smartphone technology and mobile connectivity.
Businesses gain a number of benefits by supplying mobile phones to their employees. These devices make it easier for team members to communicate via voice, chat or email at any time. They also empower workers to access robust data, utilize applications and contact customers right from their smartphone. To obtain the right features and avoid wasting money, business owners should compare several cellphone carriers and plans to find the plan that works best for their business. As president of a comprehensive comparison engine for business and consumer cellphone plans, I’ve spent years analyzing the wireless industry and cellphone plan landscape. Decision makers should remember to carefully assess their company's needs with the following questions before making any decisions.
How does your team use cellphones?
The most suitable plan varies depending on the type of business and the staff's communication habits. Different people prefer to talk, use email or send text messages. A company may only need basic wireless service and flip phones if employees seldom leave the local area. On the other hand, a smartphone with 4G LTE data access can be incredibly useful for a salesperson on the go who needs to view customer data, business intelligence, presentations and itinerary information while traveling. Before a company selects a business mobility plan, decision makers should be acutely aware of the coverage in the areas their team members operate, as well as the price, minutes, data and messages offered by the plan.
Do staff members travel abroad?
Companies typically need to select travel-oriented plans if their employees venture overseas on a frequent basis. A regular plan may charge excessive fees or fail to deliver sufficient coverage. The right choice differs depending on the specific countries that workers visit. It costs comparatively little to obtain adequate service in Mexico or Canada. Most cellphone carriers charge higher rates when clients travel to less popular destinations.
Be sure to consider both coverage areas and international calling costs. If a carrier allows Americans to call Tokyo at an affordable rate, it doesn't necessarily offer inexpensive signal coverage in Japan. Learn about any in-flight services that a cellphone provider makes available to airline passengers. For example, it might let travelers engage in unlimited texting on select flights.
Which carriers serve business customers?
It makes sense for most firms to use cellular carriers that offer business-oriented plans. A consumer-focused service might prove desirable if a small company has few or no employees. However, most executives find that individual plans supply unsuitable features and may not scale effectively as the company grows.
The most popular plans often include one or many of the following offers:
• Multiple lines and devices at no additional cost.
• Unlimited options on talk, text and/or data.
• Data-only plans for customers who don't need talk or text.
• Widespread or need-specific international coverage.
• Reduced costs for higher numbers of lines or devices.
The top carriers employ salespeople who specialize in serving business customers. It's best to work with a cellphone carrier that hires knowledgeable representatives who take their jobs seriously.
Can bundling help businesses?
If a company needs multiple telecom services, it might cut costs by purchasing a bundle that includes a wireless plan. Bundles often provide an excellent way to reduce the total expense when a business also wants landlines or other connectivity. For instance, one provider lets cellphone users sign up for bundles that include TV and internet services.
It's important to consider the devices a carrier offers as well. Businesses ought to look for sturdy, easy-to-use cellphones. Team members will become frustrated if the phones frequently don't work well. Decision makers should take the time to read product reviews of specific models. Never assume that a phone will work more reliably or last longer simply because it costs more than another model.
In sum, a business ought to find high-quality cellphones and a plan that fully satisfies staff members' needs. It's important to consider employee travel destinations, communication preferences and technical skills. The top carriers market wireless plans that cater to different kinds of business people, such as international travelers and tablet users who only want mobile internet access. Bundles can reduce costs if companies genuinely need additional services.
- Editorial Standards
- Reprints & Permissions
- Cell Phone Plans
Best Telus Cell Phone Plans 2023: Unlimited, family, and prepaid
- 50GB of full-speed data
- 100GB of full-speed shareable data
- Unlimited talk and text
Telus Premium Phone Plans
Telus prepaid phone plans, telus network coverage, buying a telus phone, mobility for good.
- Frequently Asked Questions
As one of the Big Three providers in Canada, Telus is known for its reliable 4G and 5G coverage, excellent customer service , and a wide array of cell phone plans and devices.
We combed through Telus’ plans and handpicked the best unlimited, family, and prepaid plans, including the Unlimited 50 5G+, which offers Unlimited data for $95/month. If you’re looking to grab a new iPhone or Android along with your new plan, we also provide a quick and easy guide to buying a Telus phone.
Read on to see the best unlimited, family, and prepaid plans from Telus as of March 2023.
Best Telus cell phone plans 2023
What's happening this march 2023 📅.
We're always on the hunt for trends in the wireless industry. Here's what we see happening this month:
- Telus is offering a number of new and discounted deals on phones, including some of the best iPhones and Androids on the market.
- Looking for a new Android? We've got reviews of the OnePlus Nord N200 , Google Pixel 7 , and the Motorola Edge (2022) to help you with your search.
- We've got an eye out for the best cell phone deals and the best cell phone plans in Canada .
- Our updated guide compares every 5G network in Canada , including four you may not know about.
Every Telus Unlimited Share plan includes:
- Unlimited data
- Sharable full-speed data caps
- Access to its 5G network
These plans are also the most expensive in the country—tied with the other two of the Big Three premium carriers, Rogers and Bell. Choose wisely and get one of Canada’s best cell phone plans.
Unlimited data plans
Undoubtedly the most attractive feature of Telus premium cell phone plans is unlimited data access . Many Canadians fear crossing their monthly data cap and incurring costly overage fees. The freedom that comes with unlimited data enables you to stream your favourite TV show on your daily commute—without the risk of having no data later in the month when you might need it.
Even with Telus Mobility’s high prices, “unlimited data” feels like it’s too good to be true—and you’d be right. Always click on the footnote asterisk (*) while shopping for a cell phone plan and read the fine print. WhistleOut researchers love reading the fine print, so we can tell you that “unlimited data” really means getting a fixed amount of full-speed data followed by unlimited downloads at a slower rate.
For example, a Telus 40GB Unlimited 5G+ plan includes 40GB of data at 1Gbps. If you blast through that within your billing month, Telus throttles all uploads and downloads to 512Kbps. That’s still fast enough for basic browsing and even streaming Spotify, but watching videos on premium services like Netflix or Apple TV+ will require pre-downloading on Wi-Fi before you watch.
Telus Unlimited Data Plans
Family sharing plans.
Telus offers family-sharing discounts when you bundle two or more cell phone plans on one account. Each additional line on your wireless bill reduces the cost for all your mobile plans; with at least four phone plans, you can save $15 per line each month.
Another great benefit to Telus family plans is data cap sharing. Each plan's full-speed data limits combine to make one large data pot. Combine three 40GB plans on your account for other family members, and everyone can share a total of 120GB before speed throttling kicks in. The account holder can even limit how much full-speed data each line gets, so give the kids 10GB and save the rest for yourself!
Bonus tip for family sharing plans
There’s no rule saying everyone has to live in the same home to share a Telus account. Add your kids, parents, relatives in another province, or just your best friend. We won’t tell on you. 😉
Telus Unlimited Share with 4 lines
Even though Telus is one of Canada’s premium cellular carriers, it also offers affordable prepaid phone plans . Dedicated shoppers will find a few good prices among the selection, but you might want to look elsewhere for the best deal.
Best Telus prepaid plans
For as little as $15 for 30 days, Telus gives you a bit of data and unlimited talk time. The best prepaid plan is The Nationwide Talk, Text & Data 30 plan, which gives you 1GB of data for $30 and unlimited nationwide long-distance minutes.
Every 30-day Telus prepaid plan includes unlimited international text messages, Voicemail 3, call display, and call waiting. Register a credit card to authorize Auto Top-up and Telus adds an extra 500MB of data to any Nationwide Talk, Text & Data plan.
If you’re the kind of person who wants a buy-it-and-forget-it plan, take a look at the Talk & Text 100 plan , the closest thing we’ve seen to a text-only plan. It includes 400 anytime local minutes ($0.60/minute Canada long distance) and is perfect for a backup or emergency phone. Pay $100 upfront and get one full year of service from Telus Mobility.
Telus Mobility prepaid plans
Telus prepaid add-ons.
In months when you need a bit of extra data or talk time, Telus lets you customize your plan to fit your needs. The value you get for the price isn’t very good, so if you find the need for these add-ons more than once, we recommend upgrading to a different plan or switching providers.
Telus Mobility prepaid plans are far from the best value in Canada. Instead, we recommend similar plans from Public Mobile , which offers great perks like bonus data and loyalty discounts.
The Telus 5G cell phone network is one of the largest in Canada, offering service to 70% of Canadians. Although Telus’s 5G service has yet to reach every part of the country, the carrier still provides excellent, reliable 4G and 4G LTE coverage for nearly all Canadians.
Canadian coverage, nationwide
Want to see if Telus’s 5G network is available in your area? Read more about Telus’s expanding network and see our coverage map below.
Coverage information is collected from carriers and other third party sources. This is approximate coverage only and does not include indoor coverage. Actual speed and performance depends on your location and device. Local conditions and things like natural and artificial physical features of an area all affect your reception. Coverage © Mosaik
Telus Easy Payment plan
You always have the choice to buy a phone outright, but the newest premium flagship smartphones can cost over $1,000. That’s a lot to shell out all at once. Telus includes monthly credits with some new phone purchases on its Easy Payment plan. Sign up for two years on a Telus Easy Payment plan, and you’ll likely pay less than the retail price.
Telus Bring-It-Back program
The newest, most feature-rich smartphones can cost close to $2,000. Even with a promotional credit and 24 equal payments, spending that much on a phone is a big decision. The Bring-It-Back option works like a lease for your phone ; Telus credits your account for a portion of the device’s value, then you only pay the remaining balance over two years.
At the end of the contract, you either return the phone in good condition or pay the Bring-It-Back credit and keep the phone. It’s a smart way to keep the newest device in your pocket without managing fleeting trade-in deals.
If there’s one service that sets Telus apart from the competition, it’s the non-profit Mobility for Good initiative. Originally launched in British Columbia to help young adults transitioning out of foster care, Telus expanded the program during the COVID-19 pandemic to include low-income seniors and Indigenous women at risk.
Products and services provided by Mobility for Good include:
- Free refurbished smartphones and plans for youth and Indigenous women
- Subsidized plans and devices for seniors
- TELUS Wise resources promoting digital literacy and safety workshops
Canadians can donate previously used phones and tablets in good condition to the program at any Telus store. Other Telus Connected for Good programs include low-cost internet, technology solutions for Canadians with disabilities, and medical services for vulnerable members of our communities.
Telus Cell Phone Plans: FAQs
Find a better phone plan.
Thousands of cell phone plans unpacked. All the facts. No surprises.
Best Rogers Prepaid & Pay As You Go Plans March 2023
Bell vs Rogers vs Telus: What's the Difference?
Best Virgin Plus Cell Phone Plans March 2023
Related topics, popular topics, find better phones and plans.
Hundreds of cell phone plans unpacked. All the facts. No surprises.
Search 19 Carriers
Compare phones and plans from the following carriers...
Latest Cell Phone Deals
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra from Telus for $41.46/mo for 24 months
Apple iPhone 12 Mini for $0 down and $88.34/month from Fido
iPhone 13 (128GB) for $0 and $26.20/mo for 24 moths from Bell
Google Pixel 6 for $28.29/mo for 24 months on any Rogers Infinite plan
Motorola G Power for $6/mo for 24 months from Koodo
Compare iPhone plans from all major carriers
Latest cell phone news.
Canada bans TikTok on Government Devices
Best Freedom Mobile Cell Phone Deals March 2023
Best iPhone Deals in Canada March 2023: Save on the new iPhone 14
Best SaskTel Cell Phone Deals March 2023
Best Telus Phone Deals March 2023: iPhone & Android
Best Virgin Plus Cell Phone Deals March 2023
Best Bell Cell Phone Deals March 2023
Best Bell Cell Phone Plans March 2023
Best Cell Phone Deals in Canada March 2023
Please complete all fields to subscribe.
An error has occurred. Please try again.
Success! You are now subscribed.
- 7-Eleven SpeakOut
- Chatr Wireless
- Freedom Mobile
- Koodo Mobile
- Lucky Mobile
- Petro Canada
- Public Mobile
- Shaw Mobile
- Virgin Plus (previously Virgin Mobile)
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territory
- Altima Telecom
- Carry Telecom
- Virgin Plus
- LGBTQ2S+ VOICES in IT
Indigo refuses to pay ransom to lockbit gang, maplesec webinar: ai can be used by defenders, and threat actors, microsoft exchange online recovering from outage worldwide, all news categories, nokia shares updated strategy and new logo at mwc 2023, cmo talks: the power of a transparent pipeline, automation key for retailers navigating economic challenges: future of commerce report, cmo talks podcast, latest digital transformation news, coffee briefing feb. 28 – hybrid work no longer just a perk: cisco; decisioningit supports integration with equifax; telesat opens applications for women in..., zoho launches new unified communications platform, microsoft to permanently disable internet explorer on windows 10 on feb. 14, quantum days 2023: cca expert panel examining quantum through multitude of different lenses, sportsx: mlse, aws team up to launch unique r&d initiative, wipro canada’s aws launch pad centre now open for business, cyber security news, employees still too gullible, falling for phishing lures: report, cyber security podcasts, cyber security today, may 30, 2022 – canadian and u.s. wireless carriers update their android utilities, a jump seen in clop ransomware victims, and..., hashtag trending, hashtag trending march 3rd- is the cloud green holding companies responsible for software bugs; microsoft makes it possible for chatgpt to touch the real..., cyber security today, featured event.
SUPERCHARGING HIGH GROWTH TRANSFORMATION Join us on December 6, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM (PT) for an exclusive, interactive virtual experience
Telus adds small business plans to its two-year contracts
As Telus Corp.’s two-year plans kick in today, the wireless provider has now launched two-year plans for small businesses, which include shared nationwide minutes, shared data, and some room for roaming for companies who send employees to the U.S.
While the wireless provider announced its two-year consumer plans about two weeks ago, replacing all three-year plans, the small business plans are a new addition to the Telus roster.
Starting at $40 for 500 shared minutes among devices in one account, some of the plans include 50 megabytes (MB) of data, 50 minutes of air time, and unlimited texting while employees are in the U.S. The other option for U.S. roaming is 200 MB of data, 200 minutes of air time, and unlimited texts.
The wireless provider also added some tweaks to its two-year consumer plans. Today Telus also announced a price cut for its higher-end data plans. Three gigabytes (GB) of data will now run customers $50, as opposed to $60, while 6 GB is priced at $75 instead of $100. The 10 GB plan is now at $100, scaled back from $150.
And for customers who don’t want the unlimited talking and texting bundle added to their shared data plans, Telus rolled out three Lite plans for air time, texts, and data. Those run between $35 to $55.
As the Canadian radio-television Telecommunications Commission made new rules on contracts in June, deciding that consumers can now terminate wireless contracts after two years, Telus wasn’t the only one to announce it was switching over to two-year contracts instead of holding Canadian consumers to three years.
Earlier this month, BCE Inc. (Bell) and Rogers Communications Inc. both announced they’d also be shifting to two-year plans, with Bell rolling out its new contracts July 17, and Rogers following suit Aug. 9.
- Small Business
- two year contracts
- two year plans
- wireless code
Would you recommend this article?
Related Tech News
Crtc puts off-tariff agreements under scrutiny again, crtc launches consultation on enhancing reliability of canada’s telecom; imposes interim directive..., government of canada announces final policy direction to the crtc to improve..., coffee briefing feb. 7 – galaxy broadband to deliver leo satellite services,..., rogers confident to face increased competition after robust q4 earnings, equity crowdfunding québec to promote new ways of investment in province’s small..., gauging loyalty marketing’s success not necessarily about membership numbers: loyaltyone, how spc and plastic mobile cracked the code on loyalty and mobile, get itbusiness delivered.
Our experienced team of journalists brings you engaging content targeted to IT professionals and line-of-business executives delivered directly to your inbox.
- Social Media
- IT World Canada
- Channel Daily News
- Direction Informatique
- Best Business Cell Phone Plans Canada (2021)
The majority of mobile plans in Canada are sold directly to individuals. However, most providers (both big and small) also offer separate phone plans for businesses. If you’re a small business owner, there are plenty of plans that are precisely catered to you. Instead of walking into a store and paying for an ordinary cell phone, tell the companies that you own a business instead. As a result, you’ll save money on exclusive plans. Throughout this post, we’ll go over some of the best business cell phone plans Canada has to offer. These plans will help you meet any needs of your business, and ensure that you can work comfortably. After explaining more about business plans and how they work, we will introduce some of the greatest options for business owners seeking phone plans.
And if you need assist our business plan centre is entirely free and very simple !
Mobile Business Plans – About
What exactly are mobile business plans, and how do they differ from ordinary phone plans? To be clear, business phone plans are not multiple plans for entire business offices. Instead, providers offer business internet plans much like this. Offices can save money and invest in powerful routers that will supply their entire business with high-speed internet. However, mobile business plans look rather different, and resemble traditional phone plans you see from every major and independent provider.
Business cell phone plans were introduced over the past few years, as smartphones became the norm for mobile phones. When cell phones were first introduced, they were crucial within the business industry. Workers could place calls from anywhere, rather than having to use a landline. This vastly changed the way individuals worked, as it became easier to communicate while travelling and commuting. As smartphones became more popular, the business industry saw another massive change. In addition to improved communication, mobile data allowed workers to actually get work done while on the go. This aspect has increased significantly with technological improvements.
Currently, business owners and workers can send emails, attend meetings and contribute via video conferences while on the go. Even further, the recent introduction of 5G data plans allows for work to get done at unprecedented speeds. As a result, telecom companies have introduced mobile plans that cater to business owners. If you’re someone that constantly needs to be on their phone, there are a variety of plans for you. Some plans ensure that you never miss an update or message, while others allow for daily audio or video conferences while on the go. For the remainder of this post, we’ll go over some of the greatest mobile business plans from Canada’s largest telecom providers and independent companies.
Corporate Phone Packages – The Big Three
Currently, there are three major telecom providers that dominate the Canadian market. These three companies are Bell, Rogers and Telus. With decades of experience, nationwide mobile networks and several subsidiaries underneath them, these three companies need no introduction. For the most part, these three companies are usually the first to introduce new initiatives, such as corporate phone packages, unlimited data plans and more. Thus, they offered some of the earliest mobile plans for businesses. As of 2021, each company offers a few business plan options. These plans take advantage of their advanced nationwide infrastructure and 5G networks. Without further delay, here are the best business cell phone plans offered by Canada’s big three:
Telus’ business plans ensure that business owners and workers never have to worry about data overage fees. Their unlimited data plans let users use either 20GB or 25GB of high-speed mobile data. If users use up all their monthly gigs, they can still use mobile data at a slower rate for the duration of the month. Although it won’t be quite as fast, it still lets workers stay up to date instead of running out of data and being completely out of the loop. In addition, Telus also offers unlimited data plans with unlimited calling and texting to the United States. These are ideal for workers that have several offices, or constantly need to be in touch with the USA. Overall, Telus offers four different plans at decent prices. Their mobile business plans range in price from $65 a month to $95 a month depending on the amount of high-speed data and United States calling/texting.
Just like Telus, Bell offers four different mobile business plans. Overall, Bell’s plans are more expensive but also more inclusive. Their unlimited data plans also let users use up loads of high-speed data before having to resort to lower speeds. Customers will never have to worry about overage fees, and also be able to take advantage of Bell’s rapid 5G network if they are equipped with a 5G phone . Additionally, Bell’s business plans are great if you want to share mobile data with coworkers. For every team member you add to your shareable data plan, you save $25. Even more, you can add a tablet or smartwatch to your shared data pool for just $5 a month. Bell’s plans range in price from $70 a month to $100, and provide between 20GB and 100GB of high-speed mobile data. Finally, users can spend an extra $20 per month to access unlimited texting and calling to the United States.
Rogers offers business phone plans similar to Bell’s offerings. Their expensive plans also provide high amounts of shareable high-speed mobile data. Small business owners can take advantage of Rogers’ advanced 5G network, and share it with their coworkers or employees. Just like Bell, Rogers users can save $25 a month for every team member added to the shareable plan. This discount is valid for up to nine different lines. Lastly, most of Rogers’ business plans include a free tablet for 24 months. All of these perks make Rogers’ business plans very appealing for business owners who want their coworkers to benefit off unlimited data alongside them. Rogers’ business plans range in price from $80 to $175 a month, and offer between 20GB and 100GB of high-speed shareable mobile data.
Best Business Cell Phone Plans – Other Providers
Although Telus, Rogers and Bell have a monopoly over the telecom industry, they are not your only choice. Depending on which province you live in, you may have access to exclusive phone plans from smaller companies. These plans could be perfect for your business, and are worth looking into. So, before wrapping up this article, we want to introduce some great mobile business plan providers outside of the big three:
Almost exclusively accessible in Quebec, Videotron directly competes with major telecom providers within the province. They currently offer a wider variety of mobile business plans than the three major providers. Videotron offers ten different plans at four different tiers: Business Basic plans, Business Pro plans, Business Ultimate plans and Business Mega plans. As the tiers get higher, the plans start offering more gigs of shareable data, unlimited WiFi calling and more. Videotron’s options are the most diverse on our list, and offer all kinds of plans for every kind of business owner. Their cheapest plan costs only $30 a month and includes unlimited calling to the United States. For $35, customers earn 2GB of shareable data. On the other hand, their most expensive plan costs $130 per month, and provides 90GB of shareable data. Although Videotron doesn’t offer unlimited data like Rogers and Bell, their wide array of plans is worth considering if you live in Quebec.
Although Costco does not offer its own mobile plans, they offer many exclusive deals on business mobility plans. Currently, they are working alongside Bell and Rogers. Depending on your personal needs, Costco will match you up with a mobile business plan from one of those two providers with exclusive benefits. If you have a Costco membership and visit their facilities regularly, we’d recommend talking to someone at their mobile kiosk if you are curious. You could end up saving significantly and gaining access to all kinds of perks if you subscribe to a plan through Costco, rather than Bell or Rogers directly.
Best Business Cell Phone Plans Canada, We can assist you !
Overall, business owners and workers have a plethora of mobile plans to choose from in Canada. However, finding the perfect plan can still be a struggle. If you end up rushing through the process, you could end up choosing a plan that doesn’t properly match your personal needs or usage. As a result, you and your coworkers could end up having not enough or far too much mobile data.
Fortunately, Planhub can help you find and save on business cell phone plans. Our business plan centre is entirely free and very simple. All you need to do is fill out your information and tell us about what kind of plan you want, how much data you use, and a few more questions. After informing us, we’ll negotiate with Canada’s providers and come back to you with some great deals that perfectly match your needs. The process is risk-free, and only takes a few minutes. We recommend using the service if you need help finding the right business mobile plan, or want to receive great offers and save money on your bills.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Looking for a mobile plan? Do a custom search! It's free and only takes a few seconds.
- Tools & Resources
Save with exclusive mobility offers from TELUS Business for CFIB members
Like CFIB, TELUS Business believes small business is a big deal. CFIB has partnered with TELUS Business to bring two great offers to CFIB members. Save 10% 1 off per month on any Unlimited for Business plan, including Canada-US plans, or save 20% 2 off per month on the 50GB Owner’s Advantage Plan for business.
Why choose TELUS?
The more business lines you buy, the greater your monthly discount. Save up to $20 per line, per month as your business grows. 3
TELUS Business mobility plans give you peace of mind with a predictable monthly cost and never having to worry about data overages.
Get connected on Canada’s most-awarded network 4 .
FAQ Show more Show less
How do I redeem the offer?
To access this TELUS Business offer, login to CFIB’s member portal. Select the TELUS “Member Savings” tile and submit an eligibility form to receive a unique offer code using your CFIB member number. Once submitted you will receive your unique offer code via email.
If my membership lapses/expires, am I still eligible for this offer?
No, this offer is only for active CFIB members.
Can I give the offer to a friend?
No, only active CFIB members are eligible for the offer. The offer code included with the email can only be used once and cannot be transferred.
What if I lose my unique offer code?
You may complete the eligibility form again via CFIB’s member portal and the same email and activation code will be re-sent.
Does the offer featured include a device?
No, the offer featured is only for the wireless service charges. With TELUS Easy Payment®, pay $0 5 upfront, plus tax, and finance your device over 24 months. For more information, visit telus.com/business/phones.
If I am already a TELUS customer, do I still qualify for this offer?
Yes, this offer is available to CFIB Members who are new to TELUS and CFIB Members who are renewing TELUS customers.
If I am currently a TELUS customer can I apply this offer to my existing phone plan?
No, in order to access this offer you must sign up on a new plan or renew your existing contract to be eligible.
Do other lines on my account qualify for the offer?
Yes, you can request more codes for other lines on your account. These lines cannot be transferred to another account.
Footnotes Show more Show less
- Offer is 10% off all Unlimited for Business plans, including Canada-US plans. The 10% discount will apply for 24 months, and after this period it will revert to regular price. This discount excludes data-add ons or features and does not include TELUS Easy Payment® or the cost of a device. The discount is applied before tax and before other discounts. The offer is only available for new activations or renewals; mid-contract changes are not applicable. The offer is only available on a Business Personal or Business Regular account. Not available for Consumer or Corporate accounts. Offer available through select TELUS channels, such as online or the dedicated inbound queue. Offer not available at a TELUS store, authorized dealer or retail partner locations, such as Best Buy or London Drugs . Must show proof of business by presenting an HST/GST number (QST number in Quebec), registration number, incorporation number, and/or other proof of business upon activation. Discount is not stackable with any other code-based offers. TELUS reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is 20% off the 50G Owners Advantage plan for business. The 20% discount will apply for 24 months, and after this period it will revert to regular price. This discount excludes data-add ons or features and does not include TELUS Easy Payment® or the cost of a device. The discount is applied before tax and before other discounts. The offer is only available for new activations or renewals; BYOD or mid-contract changes are not applicable. The offer is only available on a Business Personal or Business Regular account. Not available for Consumer or Corporate accounts. Offer available through select TELUS channels, such as online or the dedicated inbound queue. Offer not available at a TELUS store, authorized dealer or retail partner locations, such as Best Buy or London Drugs . Must show proof of business by presenting an HST/GST number (QST number in Quebec), registration number, incorporation number, and/or other proof of business upon activation. Discount is not stackable with any other code-based offers. TELUS reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.
- To be eligible for Multi Unit Discounts, at least two subscribers on an account must be on an Unlimited for Business or Owner’s Advantage plan. Only the subscribers on Unlimited for Business or Owner’s Advantage plans are eligible to receive the discounts. Discounts are as follows; $10 per line per month for two lines, $15 per line per month for three lines, and $20 per line per month for four or more lines. Discounts will be updated when subscribers are added or removed on an account. Business accounts only.
- According to total wins secured by TELUS in the Opensignal Awards – Canada: Mobile Network Experience and 5G Experience Reports August 2022, based on independent analysis of mobile measurements recorded during the period April 1 – June 29, 2022 © 2022 Opensignal Limited.
- Data speeds reduced to a maximum of 512Kbps after your included high-speed data bucket is exhausted. Speed may vary with your device, internet traffic, environmental conditions, and other factors. Please refer to TELUS’ Fair Use Policy at telus.com/fairusepolicy for further information.
- Subject to approved credit with a 24-month TELUS Easy Payment® agreement (0% APR) on any in-market plan with data and voice included. TELUS Easy Payment® balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding TELUS Easy Payment® balance due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total no term price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra.
Find out what you can save!
- Save up to 20%⁽¹⁾⁽²⁾ per month on mobility plans
- Plus, save up to $20³ per line when you bring 4 or more lines over.
- Never worry about data overages with endless data⁵
- All devices starting at $0⁶ upfront.
Click SIGN IN to login to your CFIB account to take advantage of this offer.
Connect with a TELUS Business representative at 1-866-506-1226 to learn about all TELUS Business offers.
What does a membership cost?
Monthly membership fees are $34.00 , plus $3.00 per employee.
Looking for a new way to help your members? How CFIB can support your group
CFIB offers a unique and powerful partnership to industry associations and franchise groups. We have already established partnerships with more than 90 groups across the country, and their members now enjoy the full suite of CFIB’s services.
The offer is available for new and renewing TELUS Business customers who purchase an Unlimited 5G/5G+ Business plan online. The $100 offer is based on a $50 bill credit and $50 connection fee waive for activations and a $50 hardware credit and $50 connection fee waive for device renewals.
The offer is available for new and renewing TELUS Business customers who purchase an Unlimited 5G/5G+ Business plan online. The $100 offer is based on a $50 bill credit and $50 connection fee waive for activations and a $50 hardware credit and $50 connection fee waive for device renewals.
TELUS Unlimited Plans for Small Business Compare Selected Plans Our non-shareable data plans give you access to the most amount of data at the lowest monthly price for one device, while our shareable plans feature data that can be used by all phones on your account.
Get business lines for your team and save up to $35 per line. Unlimited PlansOWNERS ADVANTAGE PLANBUSINESS TABLET PLANS MOBILE INTERNET Unlimited for Business plans Browse through our Unlimited plans and find what's best for your business. All Plans include I Unlimited calling I Unlimited messaging I Call display, Call waiting, Conference calling I
The Best 5 Business Cell Phone Plans of 2023. RingCentral: Best VoIP business mobile plan. Verizon Wireless: Best traditional wireless carrier. Google Voice: Best mobile solution for sole ...
Small Business Costco Members have peace of mind knowing that you will receive the best customer service and our Exclusive Member Benefits: Price consumer smb Bonus Costco Shop Cards with Activation/Upgrade Bonus Car Charger $29.99-$39.99 value Bonus Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds $59.99 value Extended Weekend Offers Service consumer smb
Vancouver-based national telecom Telus has launched a new plan aimed at small business owners. Dubbed the 'Owner's Advantage' plan, it comes with 50GB of data and several benefits. Currently, Telus is offering the Owner's Advantage plan for $110 per month (normally it's $120). It includes 50GB of regular-speed, non-shareable data ...
While I was looking for a big data plan, i stumbled upon the telus small business section. And to my surprise it offers better data/$ plans than regular personal plans. For example, the regular is $85 for 25gb, while the small business is $85 for 35gb (only when you buy online). Although its still pretty expensive compared to epp discounts, I ...
Get TELUS business lines for your team and save up to $35 per line. Unlimited Plans BUSINESS TABLET PLANS MOBILE INTERNET Unlimited for Business plans Browse through our Unlimited plans and find what's best for your business. All Plans include Unlimited calling Unlimited messaging Call display, Call waiting, Conference calling
View details for the TELUS Unlimited 25 5G for Small Business from Tom Harris. ... TELUS Wireless Home Phone ... TELUS Unlimited 25 5G for Small Business Plan. Monthly Service Fee: $85.00: Airtime Included: Unlimited nationwide minutes: Data Included: 25 GB (non-shareable)
Telus Business Plans TELUS is a fast growing Canadian telecommunications firm with annual revenue of $12.1 billion and customer base of 13.9 million. It number of wireless services customers stands at 8.3 million and is still growing steadily.
The most popular plans often include one or many of the following offers: • Multiple lines and devices at no additional cost. • Unlimited options on talk, text and/or data. • Data-only plans ...
Canada is home to several flanker brands, or smaller carriers owned by Bell, Rogers, and Telus and operating on their respective networks, much like the popular Mobile Virtual Network Operators (or MVNOs). Flanker brands' plans are cheaper, offering less data and slower speeds than the Big Three.
Best Telus prepaid plans. For as little as $15 for 30 days, Telus gives you a bit of data and unlimited talk time. The best prepaid plan is The Nationwide Talk, Text & Data 30 plan, which gives you 1GB of data for $30 and unlimited nationwide long-distance minutes. Every 30-day Telus prepaid plan includes unlimited international text messages ...
Telus' two-year plans for small businesses. Starting at $40 for 500 shared minutes among devices in one account, some of the plans include 50 megabytes (MB) of data, 50 minutes of air time, and unlimited texting while employees are in the U.S. The other option for U.S. roaming is 200 MB of data, 200 minutes of air time, and unlimited texts. Related
Even more, you can add a tablet or smartwatch to your shared data pool for just $5 a month. Bell's plans range in price from $70 a month to $100, and provide between 20GB and 100GB of high-speed mobile data. Finally, users can spend an extra $20 per month to access unlimited texting and calling to the United States.
Like CFIB, TELUS Business believes small business is a big deal. CFIB has partnered with TELUS Business to bring two great offers to CFIB members. Save 10% 1 off per month on any Unlimited for Business plan, including Canada-US plans, or save 20% 2 off per month on the 50GB Owner's Advantage Plan for business.