Let's start a new assignment project together, Get Exclusive Free Assistance Now!
- Assignment Writing Service
- Assignment Editing Service
- Assignment Masters
- Assignment Provider
- Buy Assignment Online
- Do My Assignment
- Assignment Writers
- College Assignment Help
- Essay Writing Service
- Online Essay Help
- Do My Essay
- Write My Essay
- Essay Assignment Help
- Essay Writer
- Essay Typer
- College Essay Help
- Essay Editor
- Types Of Essays
- Expository Essays
- Types Of Expository Essays
- Narrative Essays
- Narrative Essay Examples
- Narrative Essay Hooks
- Narrative Essay Childhood Memory
- Descriptive Essay About An Event
- Types Of Essays In Ielts
- Application Essay
- Argumentative Essay
- Essay Writing
- Essay Types
- Paper Writing Service
- Research Paper Help
- Term Paper Help
- Write My paper
- Paper Editor
- Research Proposal Help
- Thesis Writing Help
- Thesis Statement Help
- Homework Help
- Do My Homework
- Statistics Homework Help
- Physics Homework Help
- Word Problem Solver
- Accounting Homework Help
- Math Homework Help
- Solve my Math Problem
- College Homework Help
- Online Tutoring Service
- Algebra Homework Help
- CPM Homework Help
- Homework Answers
- Lab Report Help
- Pestel Analysis Help
- Business Report Help
- Book Review Help
- Book Report Help
- University Assignment Help
- Capstone Project Help
- Resume Writing Services
- Annotated Bibliography
- Personal Statement Help
- Speech Writer
- computation assignment help
- dbms assignment help
- microprocessor assignment help
- oracle assignment help
- pascal assignment help
- perl assignment help
- ruby assignment help
- sql assignment help
- uml assignment help
- web designing assignment help
- epidemiology assignment help
- nursing assignment help
- pharmacology assignment help
- psychology assignment help
- brand management assignment help
- construction management assignment help
- customer relationship management
- healthcare management assignment help
- mba assignment help
- myob assignment help
- recruitment assignment help
- strategy analysis assignment help
- pricing strategy assignment help
- business analytics assignment help
- business communication assignment help
- e commerce assignment help
- international finance assignment help
- quantitative analysis assignment help
- engineering mathematics assignment help
- civil engineering assignment help
- transportation assignment
- electronics assignment help
- geotechnical engineering assignment help
- telecommunication assignment help
- biomedical engineering assignment help
- mechanical engineering assignment help
- system analysis and design assignment help
- rationalism assignment help
- religion assignment help
- physics assignment help
- biology assignment help
- botany assignment help
- bioinformatics assignment help
- eviews assignment help
- linear programming assignment help
- minitab assignment help
- probability assignment help
- spss assignment help
- stata assignment help
- android assignment help
- c programing assignment help
- c sharp assignment help
- c plus plus assignment help
- fortran assignment help
- haskell assignment help
- html assignment help
- java assignment help
- python programming assignment help
- sap assignment help
- web programming assignment help
- Taxation Law Aassignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment help
- contract law assignment help
- civil law assignment help
- company law assignment help
- property law assignment help
- international law assignment help
- human rights law assignment help
- agriculture assignment help
- anthropology assignment help
- childcare assignment help
- english assignment help
- fashion assignment help
- music assignment help
- How It Works
- Assignment Help
How To Ask For Assignment Extension With Request Letter Sample?
Time management is what every student wants to get better within their academic life especially when it comes to assignments. Â No matter how much you plan your time or try to stay organized there are times when things go out of order. Adhering to the deadlines is crucial as it keeps you involved in studies at a consistent rate and gives you a sense of progression. But when situations become a little stressful it might be difficult for you to manage everything together. At that time, taking an extension on your assignment can be the most righteous choice for you. In this article, you will find how and why you should ask for an extension. We have also provided a sample letter asking for an assignment help extension for your reference.
When Should I Ask For An Extension?
There might be times when you get bored of doing homework writing and wonder can anybody do my assignment for me? If you anytime feel that studies are difficult to handle, you can always seek guidance from the assignment experts . But if you are looking for an extension you must have a better reason than this. The most straightforward sign that you should ask for an extension is when you think you need some more time to prepare a captivating assignment. Sometimes you may feel that if you get some more time you can add up a few interesting things to your project.
Another situation can be when you lack clarity and have no idea how to proceed with your assignment. You might not want to submit an incomplete assignment because it can affect your grades a lot. There may also be some external factors that are beyond your control such as your ill-health, inescapable personal circumstances or family issues which do not let you focus on your studies well. Instead of feeling embarrassed and just blaming things you can ask for an extension so that you can keep up with your grades.
Also Read: How to Write an Application for Late Submission of Assignment?
How to Ask For An Extension?
- Do not wait until last Before you ask for an assignment extension you should consider other options such as taking help from your friends or tutors to complete the assignment on time. You can also buy assignment online from an assignment writing service . Taking additional online assignment help will save you time as well as make it easier for you to handle multiple things. But if you are sure that you want an assignment extension then you should do it as early as possible. Waiting until the last moment may not put a good impression on your professor as they might think that you were just procrastinating.
- Have a genuine reason Another thing that you should make sure is that you put across a genuine reason for getting the extension. You can simply explain everything to your professor in an email and if your reason is legitimate enough then you will surely get the extension. Â Sometimes if you have a good impression already on your professor because you are hardworking and punctual all the time, it becomes quite easier for you to get the extension.
- Plan your time beforehand Students should also have a clear idea of how much extra time do they need for completing the assignment writing task. Â If you ask for a little extra time only, there are chances that you will miss the new deadline as well. If you ask for too much extra time, there are chances that your professor may deny because they also have to adhere to their deadlines to keep things going in order. Hence, you should always plan how much exact time will you require and convey the same to your professor.
Sample Letter Asking For An Assignment Extension
Also Read: Assignment Cover Sheet Sample and Templates
Getting out of your comfort zone is a good ideology to follow. Many times students exhaust themselves to make their assignments the best. Asking for an extension may seem a little daunting to you in the first place. But it is a wise decision rather than beating yourself up to make things happen. Your health and wellness, whether it is physical or mental should be your utmost priority.
Need Help with Assignment Extension Letter?
Everyone can face situations that prevent them from completing tasks on time, no matter how committed and active you are. That, of course, can be done in a way that minimizes the chance of low marks or failure. Professional Assignment Extension Experts near you are ready to write it for you!
We at GoAssignmentHelp, a leading assignment help services with the best and experienced assignment Writers based in Brisbane operating online in Sydney , Melbourne , Perth , Canberra , Adelaide , Darwin and across the major cities of Australia can help you with assignment writing services in essays , research papers , thesis , dissertation , homework .
For getting instant assignment solution buy assignment online by getting amazing discount offers.
0 responses on "How To Ask For Assignment Extension With Request Letter Sample?"
Leave a message cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- How To Reference Paraphrasing?
- Fashion Dissertation Ideas
- Latest PISA Results: Australia Vs the World
- Top 10 Good Books to Read for College Students in 2019
- How to Make a Successful Marketing Strategy
Securing Higher Grades is no more expensive!
We can help you boost your grades at best price., get exclusive 20% off.
[email protected] | (+1)617-933-5480
187 Wolf Road, Albany, New York, 12205, USA
100% Secure Payment
We offer assignment writing services in :
- Los Angeles
Disclaimer: Any material such as academic assignments, essays, articles, term and research papers, dissertations, coursework, case studies, PowerPoint presentations, reviews, etc. is solely for referential purposes. We do not encourage plagiarism in any form. We trust that our clients will use the provided material purely as a reference point in their own writing efforts.
GoAssignmentHelp Rated 4.4/5 based on 123 Reviews Copyright © 2010-2023 | www.goassignmenthelp.com | All rights reserved.
Tap to Chat
Get instant assignment help
How To Ask For An Extension On An Assignment – Calltutors
Do you want to know how to ask for an extension on an assignment? if yes, then don’t worry! In this blog, I have provided some samples and tips to ask for an extension on an assignment.
An extension on an assignment could be essential for a variety of reasons. To finish a paper or project, a student must request additional time. A polite way to seek an extension is via a formal email written with sincerity and tact. It should take into account the recipient’s conditions for granting the extension, as well as any institution-specific extension regulations.
If you’re having trouble following instructions or don’t have enough time to finish a task, it’s also worth asking for an extension. And this would have an impact on the whole class, talking to your professor about your issues could be the best course of action.
And if you are prepared to ask for a renewal, you can always lose your opinion.
Your safest choice is to send an email to your professor.
Explain why you’re seeking an extension and suggest a new deadline in a respectful manner.
In this post, you’ll learn how to request an extension and why you should do so.
For your convenience, we’ve included a sample letter requesting an extension of an assignment.
Are you ever stumped for words? Check it out.
- Wherever possible, meet with your mentor in person
- Avoid asking questions at the last minute
- Inform them that you have other papers due at the same time
- Only a brief extension is requested
- Exhibit feelings
- Describe how the circumstances have changed
Creating Your Justification
- Review the policies of your course
- If you claim to be ill, provide evidence
- If you have a personal emergency, be forthright about it
- If you are overburdened with jobs, notify your professor
- Take the “numbers” approach
- Maintain a straightforward approach
- As soon as possible, inquire
- Make an in-person approach to your professor
- Send an email to your instructor to inquire about an extension
- Determine the length of the extension
Why Do Students Ask For An Extension On An Assignment?
Table of Contents
There are a lot of reasons why students ask for an extension on an assignment some of which are below:
Personal illness or emergency
The first reason is personal illness or emergency. Many students have been ill or have had a personal emergency that has impacted completing the assignment on time. That’s why they ask for an extension.
Technical Difficulties With Equipment Or Internet Access
Many students can’t complete their assignments on time because they have been experiencing technical difficulties such as a broken computer or poor internet connection. So, that’s why this can impact completing an assignment on time. If you are one of them, and you provide documents of proof of these issues can help you to support your request for an extension.
Lack Of Understanding Or Difficulty With The Material
Many students are struggling with their assignments because of a lack of knowledge or difficulty with the material. This can be reasonable to ask for an extension to get more time to study or seek additional help from assignment help tutors .
Work Or Other Time-Consuming Activities
Many students can’t complete their assignments on time because they have work or other activities that are taking a lot of their time.
Many students get unexpected events because of that they can’t complete their assignments on time. So, they can ask for an extension on an assignment.
Sample Of Writing Email For An Extension On Assignment
Since emails for extensions request a favor, several people are humiliated, and it’s hard to articulate oneself..
For people in challenging or unforeseen situations however, extension e-mails are common.
And, if the emails are written in the right format and respectful and straightforward, There’s nothing inconvenient to experience.
Sample 1: How To Ask For An Extension On An Assignment
Sample 2: how to ask for an extension on an assignment, sample 3: how to ask for an extension on an assignment, how to ask for extra time on an assignment with justifications / excuses.
- I have a holiday scheduled that I can’t alter.
- I’m having a panic attack/depression episode. I’ve scheduled an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible.
- I’m planning a wedding that will take a lot of time.
- I’ve caught a cold and am confined to my bunk.
- I was called in for long shifts at work, and I desperately need the money.
- I’m having problems with my device. This is a screenshot of the issue.
- I was under the impression that the assignment was due the following week. It wasn’t until this morning that I realised!
Tips To Ask For An Extension On An Assignment
- Give a clear reason – When asking for an extension, it’s important to give a clear reason for why you need an extension for an assignment. Because it can help the professor understand your situation and make a decision.
- Use A Polite And Professional Tone – You should use a polite and professional tone when you ask for an extension because it can help your professor feel comfortable and more likely to grant your request.
- Explain The Situation – Clearly explain the reason why you need an extension for an assignment. And also you should tell your professor the truth don’t say lie to his/her.
- Provide a plan and new deadline – provide a plan for completing the assignment, including a new deadline and any steps you will take to ensure that you meet the new deadline.
- Show appreciation: you should express appreciation for the professor’s understanding and help in granting the extension.
Since emails for extensions request a favor, several people are humiliated, And it’s hard to articulate oneself. For people in challenging or unforeseen situationes however, extension e-mails are common.
Likewise, if you want to apply an impressive assignment that needs more investigation,
A formal letter can then be sent. This gives you more time to improve and to make your job even more attractive.
Even if you think that there are not enough resources to complete the project, Via an application, you can share your concerns.
Here it is necessary to question and explain the delay early. Make an effort to prepare accordingly with the deadlines.
to stay away from those situations If you’re very short on time, though,Our team of writers, all of whom have at least 7 years of academic writing experience, will guide you through the process. Calltutors will help you with last-minute assignment help .
What is a good reason for an assignment extension?
A good reason for an assignment extension would be an unforeseen and unavoidable circumstance that prevents the student from completing the assignment on time, such as a serious illness or family emergency.
What is the best way to get an extension?
The best way to request an extension is to reach out to the instructor or professor in a timely manner, prior to the original due date. The student should provide a clear and specific explanation of the reason for the extension request and provide any relevant documentation to support the request. It is also important to be respectful and professional in the request and to be willing to discuss any potential alternatives or accommodations that may be available.
Top 19 Tips & Tricks On How To Improve Grades?
Do you want to improve your grades? If yes, then don’t worry! In this blog, I have provided 19 tips…
How To Study For Final Exam – 12 Proven Tips You Must Know
How To Study For Final Exam? Studying for the final exam is very important for academic success because they test…
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Writing about Writing
How to Ask for an Extension
Per our syllabus, you must ask for an extension three days (no fewer than 72 hours) before the deadline. It is your responsibility to know when this is. I will not consider requests after this period has passed.
When you ask for an extension, you should provide a reason that you cannot complete the assignment on time, ask for any advice or clarity on any aspects on the assignment that are deterring you from finishing on time, and suggest a new due date (while acknowledging the instructor’s right to reject your request or select a new due date his or herself). Here’s an example:
Dear [Insert Teacher’s Name], I am emailing you to ask for an extension on [assignment], which is due [original due date]. I would really appreciate an extension because I have a very busy week, and I would like more time to devote towards my assignment. I am asking for an extension from you instead of my other professors because the tests in my other classes cannot be rescheduled or moved to a later date. I understand that you might not be willing to accept the paper at a later time, but I thought it would be worth it to ask you because I do think that having a few extra days to focus solely on this assignment, without the stress of the other tests, would greatly improve my work. Another reason I would like an extension is because I need more time to work on [insert part of your assignment that you are struggling with]. Do you have any advice or recommendations for students who struggle with this particular part of the assignment? Based on what you described in class, I know I need to [perform a particular objective], but [describe what exact part of this process confuses you]. I expect to be able to finish my paper in the next [#] days. If I can have an extension, can [date] be my new due date? Of course, I understand if this is not convenient for you, or if you would prefer to receive it at a different time. Thank you for considering my request. Best, [Name]
Author: Dr. Jill Fennell
I am a postdoctoral lecturer at the University of Tennessee. I graduated with an M.A. in English (American literature) from Texas Tech University and a Ph.D. from the University of Tennessee. I focus on Southern literature, 20th cen. and contemporary literature, and ethics. I make jewelry as a hobby. View All Posts
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
- Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.
- Follow Following
- Copy shortlink
- Report this content
- View post in Reader
- Manage subscriptions
- Collapse this bar
Writing an Email for Extension of Assignment (with Sample) Use this sample email for extension of assignment as a template for your formal notification.
- How to Write a Loan Extension Request Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Lease Extension Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Hardship Letter to Landlord (with Sample)
- Writing a Lease Renewal Letter (with Sample)
Assignment Extension Request Letter [FREE Sample]
Here is a sample of an assignment extension request letter:
assignment Extension request letter sample
Your Name Your Address City, State, Zip Code
Receiver’s Name Receiver’s Address City, State, Zip Code
Dear Receiver’s Name,
I am enrolled in your English Literature 101 class and have been absent for the past five weeks because of injuries I sustained in an automobile accident.
You have kindly accommodated my situation by allowing me to turn in my homework late, and this has helped make it possible for me to remain enrolled in the university and not lose a semester, and I am very grateful to you.
I have been released from the hospital, but still need to walk with crutches for the next month. Because of this inconvenience, it will be very difficult to do the required research for the mid-term paper that is due on DATE.
I would like to ask for an extension of 10 days to complete the paper. It is my intention to submit the paper to you on DATE.
Thank you again for the kindness you have shown me during this difficult time and for taking the time to consider my request.
I would be happy to answer any questions, and have enclosed a letter from my doctor explaining my current physical condition. You can call me at 555-123-4567 or email me at [email protected]
Your signature Your name printed List of enclosures
Writing a simple letter to immigration lawyer requesting services I am Name of Applicant who is a citizen of COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. I would like to engage your help in immigrating to the United States .
Writing an immigration letter of support for a friend My name is Wendy Brunswick and I work as an elementary school teacher at ABC School in Atlanta, Georgia. This letter is a character reference for Joyce Simmons to immigrate to the United States .
Writing a simple letter to attorney requesting help A letter to an attorney can be the first step to getting the help that is needed. There are several reasons to ask a lawyer for help . A letter can ask for initial help with a variety of issues.
How to Write a Lease Extension Letter to Landlord According to our contract any change needs to be made in advance of 30 days before the lease expires. I would like to offer an extension of the lease for one more year until DATE with no increase in the rent .
Writing a Request Letter for Extension of Payment Terms This letter is a formal request to have a five-month extension on my car loan. I have made payments of $200 per month for the past 18 months, and the loan is for 12 more months .
Writing Your First Letter to a Pen Pal [Free Sample]
Medical reimbursement letter [sample], [sample] letter of withdrawal from college due to illness, writing a reconsideration letter for health insurance [with sample].
Sample Request Letter for Extension of Time for Assignment
[Below briefly describe on Sample Request Letter for Extension of Time for Assignment. You can follow these sample request letter to write to your teacher\professor in university\school\college when you have failed to do your project\assignment on time and now in dire need of an extension to get your work done. You can make any change to the below application as per your needs.]
Subject and Department name…
Sub: Request for Extension of Time for Assignment
I wish to request an extension to submit my assignment. This is because on the [Date: DD/MM/YY] I am attending a Student Council Conference (Type of seminar) which will take up roughly the entire day. (Describe in your own words). Since our assignment is due on the (date), it would be extremely difficult for me to complete a well-made piece of work at that time. (Explain the actual cause and situation).
Please get back to me whenever it is convenient for you. (Describe your requirements).
Sub: Letter for Extension of Time for Assignment
With due respect, I sent this letter to request for time extension to submit my assignment which is due on (Date to Date). Actually, due to a wedding of a very close relative in my family, I was out of the station and with all the planning and arrangement could not really find time to work on the pending assignment. (Describe in your own words). I know that this is no excuse of the delay in the submission of the project but I request you to please extend the deadline so I can thoroughly go through the topic and make a good project. (Explain the actual cause and situation). Also, I assure you that such a thing will never happen in the future so please consider my request. (Describe your requirements).
I would be very grateful to you.
Sample Thank You Letter for Mobile Gift
Sample invitation letter format for fundraising sports event, experience letter format for communication manager, request letter for job promotion, loan syndication through structuring new product mixtures, independence to students and entrepreneurs, what does organizational culture, when chickadees, titmice, and nuthatches congregate, both humans and other animals gain from the diversity boost, employee discount offer letter format in an occasion, the oil industry, latest post, ultra-compact x-ray lasers with ice-cold electron streams, modeling of european neanderthal movement suggests iranian hotspots for archaeology, this week, three asteroids the height of skyscrapers are heading toward earth, according to nasa, environmental psychology – a branch of psychology, the same arctic calving grounds have been used by caribou for three thousand years, mental health.
How to Ask Your Professor for an Extension
Requesting an extension from your instructor or professor can be intimidating. You might worry it will make you look irresponsible or that they will doubt your reasons. But remember, if you don’t ask, you deny yourself any opportunity for a necessary extension.
It is best to request an assignment extension in person. Professors are more inclined to empathize with your situation. Also, you and your professor can create a new plan while reducing miscommunication between both parties . But sometimes meeting in person isn’t possible: You attend school online, the professor is out of the office, or an unexpected situation has arisen. In those cases, an honest email or Zoom meeting is the next best thing.
Let’s look at situations that may warrant an extension, those that may not, and how to ask for an extension on a deadline.
Give your writing extra polish Grammarly helps you communicate confidently Write with Grammarly
Reasons to ask for an extension
Sometimes things go wrong despite our best efforts. When the unexpected happens, inform your instructors immediately and request an extension for imminent projects, papers, or reports. Appropriate reasons include:
- Physical health: injuries, ailments, as well as chronic health conditions
- Mental health: anxiety, depression, and other ongoing or long-term mental health conditions
- Bereavement: serious illness or death of a family member, guardian, or significant person in your life
- Financial hardship: recent loss of employment, adverse changes to your financial aid package, or sudden financial instability
- Unforeseen circumstances: family emergencies, caring for dependents unexpectedly, and environmental disasters
- Educational accommodations: requiring special educational accommodations or assistance and/or additional aids
- Important obligations: Asking for an extension due to pre-existing obligations is best done in advance; some reasons include athletic or academic commitments, an important surgery, or pregnancy
Less urgent but honest reasons for an extension
Even if you’re proactive with your studies, there are times when circumstances warrant asking for an accommodation. These reasons include technological snafus or misunderstandings, like confusing deadline dates.
Worth a shot
Sometimes we drop the ball. Hey, it happens! In these situations, an extension is less likely. Nevertheless, take ownership of your mistake—being honest and humble can work in your favor. Common reasons include procrastinating, failing to check the syllabus for assignments, or forgetting the assignment altogether.
How to ask for an extension
An honest, respectful request might get you the extension you need. Use the following approaches to increase your chances for an extension.
Professors can sense dishonesty, and they’ve already heard all the made-up stories from students over the years, so be honest. Tell them the truth about what you’re going through. This does not mean you need to share private or personal information. Instead, use language that clarifies the situation for your professor but also conveys your needs.
Straightforward communication is key if you’d like a more flexible deadline. If a short-term issue prevents you from completing your work, explain that the situation is temporary. If it’s a longer-term issue, request time to speak with your professor in person. Devise a plan for turning in coursework on a timeline that works for you and your professor.
Offer a solution
Don’t leave the work of figuring out the next steps to your instructor. Propose a new deadline that is feasible for you to complete the work and respects your instructor’s time. Consider the nature of your situation and propose a reasonable and timely alternative or two.
Acknowledge the favor
Instructors carry heavy workloads and may be juggling multiple courses with many students and numerous deadlines. When you request an extension, take a moment to acknowledge that your request may present an inconvenience and that you appreciate their time and help.
How not to ask for an extension
Don’t fabricate a reason for being unable to meet a deadline.
Requesting extensions is appealing when you’re under the crunch of a deadline, but if you don’t have an honest reason, don’t make one up. It’s dishonest, and there may be academic consequences if your misrepresentation is discovered. When all else fails, be honest. The outcome may surprise you.
Don’t minimize a potentially missed deadline
A difference of a few hours or days after an established deadline may not seem like a big deal, but approaching a request with this type of thinking is harmful.
Trivializing an instructor’s deadlines is disrespectful and could lead to a “no” when you ask for an extension. Instructors design courses with your academic needs in mind, so approach asking for a more flexible deadline with respect.
Don’t offer an unrealistic “new” deadline
Resist the impulse to suggest a deadline that sounds optimistic, but may be unrealistic. The last thing you want to do is to miss a deadline twice. Assess the nature of your situation and consider how long you need to complete the assignment. Suggest an attainable and realistic deadline.
After your professor responds
If your professor approves your request, celebrate! But seriously, thank them and use the allotted time to complete the assignment to the best of your ability. Extension approvals are acts of kindness, not obligations.
If your professor says no, review your class’s late policy. If a small percentage is deducted for each day an assignment is late, it may be worth submitting the project or essay a day or two after the initial deadline. If late work is not accepted, complete the assignment to the best of your ability and turn in what you can. Something is always better than nothing.
Request an extension examples
What follows are a few examples of ways to request an extension. You know your instructor, so use language that feels appropriate to your situation and to your relationship with them.
Request due to a serious or urgent reason
Dear Professor Greene,
I am emailing you to request an extension. Three days ago, I had a severe allergic reaction and was hospitalized.
Because of my illness, my problem-solution essay will not be complete by tomorrow’s deadline. Half of my draft is finished, and an extension would allow me to finish the essay. Could I submit the assignment Thursday, April 14, instead?
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Request due to a less urgent reason
Dear Professor Jones,
I’ve had difficulty with the Civil War research paper due to a scarcity of sources. The research librarian and I discovered my focus is too narrow. I’ve restarted the process, but I don’t believe my paper will be finished by our deadline. I can submit what I’ve completed by Friday, but if I could submit my work next Monday, the extra time will allow me to better research and flesh out my focus area. I realize this may be an inconvenience, so please let me know if this adjustment is possible.
Request due to a non-urgent reason
I did not realize our project is due at the end of this week and am nowhere close to finished. I know I completely dropped the ball on this one, but if there’s any possibility that I could submit it at a later date, I’d really appreciate it. I realize this is an inconvenience and not in keeping with the standards of your class. I apologize.
- Research Proposal
- Report Writing
- Literature Review
- CDR Writing
- Resume Writing
- IT & Computer Science
- Value Added Services
- Plagiarism Check
- Proofreading & Editing
- Expert Consultation
- Live Session 1-On-1
- Quality Check
- By University
- By Subject Codes
- Reviews 4.5/5
- Help & Support
- Certified Experts
- Our Policies
- Ask your Question
- Request Callback
- Get $50 Off
- Get 500 Words Free
- Premium Membership
- Samples/Resources - e.g. Management Assignment Resources
- Services - e.g. MATLAB Assignment Help
- Questions - e.g. Management Assignment Questions
- Support : FAQs , Policies, Ordering Support
How To Ask For Assignment Extension With Request Letter Sample?
Author : Administrator
- Assignment Help
Time management is one of the most crucial aspects related to an assignment. Every student wants to manage time effectively when it comes to writing academic assignments, however, only a handful of students are able to do it. No matter how well they plan and organise their work, at times, things do not fall into place and as a result, they miss out on their deadlines.
You have probably faced this situation many times in your life. In this situation, asking for an assignment extension is the most righteous choice for you. So, in this blog, our assignment help experts will give you an idea of how to write an assignment extension request letter in the best possible way so that you can take your own time and complete the assignments without a hurry.
My Assignment Services is all ears to your academic queries and strives to solve them for you at the earliest. For over a decade now, we have been helping students come out with flying colours. So, let us get started.
When Should I Ask For An Assignment Extension?
A lot of times, you might feel overwhelmed with your assignments and wonder if anyone can do my assignment for me . For that, you can always come up to our assignment writers. However, if you are seeking an assignment extension, then you better have good reasons for it. One of the most genuine reasons for asking for an assignment extension is that you feel you have something interesting to add to your work but you are somehow falling short of time and you have approached the submission deadline.
Another reason can be that you do not have enough clarity on how to get started with the work and would require some more time in understanding the requirements of the assignment. Of course, you do not want to submit incomplete work which is why you are requesting an extension.
Additionally, you might even come across a number of unavoidable circumstances like ill-health, family issues, and other personal problems that might have not let you concentrate in academics. Naturally, you would want some extra time to first free your mind and then resume with studies.
Worry not, our assignment help experts will guide you through the process of writing an assignment extension letter in just a few easy steps now.
How To Write A Letter Asking For Assignment Extension?
We cannot deny the intricacies that one would face while writing this letter. However, our experts will provide you all the answers to How to ask for assignment extension with a request letter sample in this section.
Over the last decade, we have produced a wide range of letters for the reference purpose of students in Australia and worldwide. This way, we have already established a vast repository of sample assignment extension letters for you. Hovering over them would give you an idea of how we proceed with such tasks.
As you can see from the above image, this is one of the reference assignment extension letter samples that we have produced. Let us discuss some of the major aspects in this letter for you.
- First, the designation of the person to whom the letter is being addressed to is written followed by his/her address.
- Then, the name and address of the person who is asking for assignment extension comes.
- After this, our assignment help experts mention the subject line of the letter (Assignment extension).
- The next step is to write the reasons that have let you ask for extension for your assignment.
- The last and the final step is to wrap up the letter with a signature and name.
Hopefully, you have understood the basic approach to writing an assignment extension letter. Our experts have handled a lot of letters like this and aided students in getting their extensions approved. If there is something that you have not understood in this, or if you want our guidance on writing these letters, then you can simply hand us over with the requirements.
With the help of our interactive live one-on-one sessions, you can reach out to us 24*7 to get assistance on all your doubts.
Get In Touch With Our Experts to Avail a Wide Range Of Value-Added Services!
My Assignment Services is a dedicated organisation in Australia that has transformed writing assignments for students. With the help of our value-added services, we have made assignments simpler for them. When you place an order with us, these are the benefits that we will offer you.
- Authenticity is something that is considered to be one of the most pivotal aspects of an assignment. For this, we use Plagiarism to check the originality of our work. Not just this, our experts also send a free copy of this report to you so that you get assured of our 100% . In every assignment, students often get worried about plagiarism. This is why we use Plagiarism to check each assignment.
- You wouldn’t have to worry about waiting in long queues as we are available all throughout the day and night. We provide round-the-clock academic support to all our valued clients.
- We have hired an exclusive client satisfaction manager who supervises the quality check procedures and carries out the 21-step process. This helps us in providing students with the utmost quality work from our end.
In these years, a lot of students have come to us to get reliable academic assistance, and we have never let any of those queries go unanswered from our end. To know more about them, or to place an order with us, fill up the order form now.
Related Study Materials
- Engaging with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Sample
- Enterprise Information Systems
- ACF320 Mad Max: Fury Road Review Analysis Assignment Sample
- LML6004 Migration Rules Assignment Sample
- CIV4ID Pavement Design Analysis Assignment Sample
- HI6006 Understanding Business Strategy Assignment Sample
- HEA515 Radio Frequency Identification System Assignment Sample
- HI5017 Tik Tok Company Analysis Assignment Sample
- Aquatic Physical Habitat Assessment Assignment Sample
- MGMT1011 Assessing Generosity and Gender Equality Assignment Sample
Our Experts can answer your Assignment questions instantly.
Loved reading this Blog? Share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.
About the Author
I am assignment writing expert and have been associated with My Assignment Services since last five years. I believe that students should get professional help with their assignments so that they can manage both their education and co-curriculum activities simultaneously. Contact me through My Assignment Services for Assignment Assistance.
How To Write A Letter Of Demand? Its Meaning & Consequences
What Are OPT and CPT for International Students?
June 08, 2022.
What is a Lease Assignment?
March 16, 2022.
What is the Assignment of Contract? Know Everything about it
March 22, 2022.
How to write a Reflection Paragraph in an Assignment?
Project management assignment sample online, impact of western systems and structures on aboriginal and torres strait islander cultures, how to solve cubic equation ax^3+ bx^2+ cx+d = 0, how to write an executive summary (see our sample), best digital marketing assignment sample online, marketing assignment sample online, how to write gibbs reflective cycle, project proposal assignment sample online, business management assignment sample online, why are ethics important in research, looking for nursing leadership essay samples.
The Student Corner
Subscribe to get updates, offers and assignment tips right in your inbox.
- Assignment Help How to write a Reflection Paragraph in an Assignment? Mike Carey June 16, 2018
- Management Project Management Assignment Sample Online Charles Hill October 04, 2017
- General Impact of Western Systems and Structures on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultures Celina January 15, 2020
- Engineering How To Solve Cubic Equation Ax^3+ Bx^2+ Cx+D = 0 Chloe Kirner March 22, 2019
- Marketing How to Write an Executive Summary (See Our Sample) Celina May 11, 2018
- Marketing Best Digital Marketing Assignment Sample Online Andy Johnson July 20, 2018
Download Guide Book
- Hong kong(+8)
- New zealand(+64)
- Saudi arabia(+966)
- South africa(+27)
- United arab emirates(+971)
- United kingdom(+44)
- United states america(+1)
Searching across 1 Million Resources...
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....
Note: If you are requesting additional time to complete an assignment, please be aware ... type the purpose of your email, for example: Deadline extension.
I regret that I will not be able to complete the assignment on time. Hence I request you to kindly grant me an extension of 15 days. I expect to
I would like to request an extension of [Number of days] days. I understand that this may cause some inconvenience, and I apologize for any trouble this may
I am emailing you to ask for an extension on [assignment], which is due [original due date]. I would really appreciate an extension because I
I would like to ask for an extension of 10 days to complete the paper. It is my intention to submit the paper to you on DATE. Thank you again for the kindness
You have kindly accommodated my situation by allowing me to turn in my homework late, and this has helped make it possible for me to remain
I wish to request an extension to submit my assignment. This is because on the [Date: DD/MM/YY] I am attending a Student Council Conference (Type of seminar)
It is best to request an assignment extension in person. Professors are more inclined to empathize with your situation. Also, you and your
Tips for Requesting an Extension · Read the syllabus or assignment · Ask your instructor as early as possible · Reach out via email with a specific request · Ask
How To Write A Letter Asking For Assignment Extension? · First, the designation of the person to whom the letter is being addressed to is written