- Affiliate Disclosure
200+ Best Research Paper Topics [Updated May 2023]
Are you looking for the best research paper ideas and topics? So here in this post, we have shared the list of 200+ Best Research Paper Topics 2023. This list of research topics makes your job very easy to select good topics for research papers.
Even though choosing a research paper topic and writing a research paper on it seems easy on a paper. But in the process of paper writing, many students or professionals find it challenging to complete a research paper.
It is important for you to note that, unlike an essay, a research paper will require you to specify a particular issue in detailed a study.
Your research paper should be well-based and must include all relevant information about a particular topic with proper context. If you don’t know where to start, or what issue to explore?
This guide will be really helpful for all those who are planning to pursue their Ph.D. or who want to submit a research paper to any college or university or who are looking forward to doing their dissertation in their Masters or final year.
Have a look at the list of research topics for college students and high school students or Ph.D. students that will help you to select the best topic for your research paper or might help you to develop better research paper ideas.
Let’s first understand the process of how to select a research paper topic for a research paper or essay.
Table of Contents
How to Select Research Paper Topic?
Selecting a good research topic for a research paper can be a very time-consuming and in some cases tedious task.
For every thought that comes to your mind, you must be thinking about whether it is right or wrong. Poor topics can lead to low-quality research work. So, be careful while selecting the research paper topic.
When selecting good topics for a research paper, usually keep the following tips in mind:
#1 Brainstorm for Good Research Paper Topic Ideas
The first and easiest step is to have a brainstorming session. It helps you to list good research paper topics, develop research questions, come up with a thesis statement , and categorize the ideas of the research topic.
With this, you can make a long list of good topics for your research paper and start the topic selection process.
#2 Select a Topic According to Your Area of Interest
As you brainstorm, you will find that you will have a lot of research paper ideas. However, you only need to focus on one research topic, so you have to eliminate other topics so that you can better focus on one topic.
While choosing a research paper topic remember that you should choose research topics from the area of your interest.
#3 Check the Information Available about the Topic
Once you have selected the best research topic then you are happy to write a research paper on this topic. It is as simple as it sounds, but it is still challenging if there is not enough information available about the topic.
Also, make sure that there is sufficient information available about the selected research topic. This will help you to write a good research paper and you can also do citations easily.
#4 Narrow Down the Research Topics
You need to narrow down your research topics to something manageable. Because if your topic is too broad, you will have to search for more information and you will not be able to focus properly.
To eliminate research topics, below we have given a checklist:
- Is this topic relevant to your field of study?
- Does this topic allow you to solve problems in the instructions?
- Is the topic good enough to explore using classroom theory?
- How relevant is the topic to the course content?
- Can you write a complete research paper using a topic?
- Is there enough material available about this topic?
After selecting the list of research topics you need to shortlist a topic for the research paper, for this, you can use the above checklist of questions to remove the extra topics.
And when you got answers to these questions are yes, then you can start writing a research paper process on that topic. And if you do not get the answers to these questions, then you repeat the process of selecting the topic again to get the best topic.
#5 Research about the Selected Research Topic
After selecting good research topic ideas, you need to do superficial research about your shortlisted research ideas to check whether there are sufficient primary and secondary credible resources available about your topic.
You can make a list of studies, articles, websites, and journals related to your research topic. For this, you can use Google Scholar.
This study material will help you to write a good research paper. You can also look at some research paper examples to get an idea of how a research paper is actually written.
Properly evaluate the time you have and the word counts you need to achieve to know whether the topic you have chosen is viable or not.
Also, think of the why, what, who, when, and where questions.
After selecting the best research paper topic considering the above-given steps, now you have the opportunity to write a research paper with a proper outlining process.
Let’s take a look at the 200 + Best Research Paper Ideas for your paper that will help you to choose the best research topic.
Best Research Paper Topics 
Below we have shared the list of topics for the research paper:
Interesting Research Paper Topics
Since these are interesting topics that attract the reader’s attention. So if you want to write on this topics. Below we have given a list of interesting research topics. With the help of these topics, you can easily pick an interesting topic for a research paper and start writing on it. Let’s check out the list of interesting research topics for your research paper:
- Best Ways to Communicate with Others.
- Do Social Media Create a Generation Gap?
- How does Technology affect the lives of Younger Generations?
- Working Environment for Women at the Workplace
- Role of Women in the Development of Entrepreneurship
- Savings and Investment in Gold by Low-Income Households
- Impact of Video Games on Student’s Academic Performance
- the Effect of Music on Treating Human Stress and Depression
- Challenges and Opportunities of Smart City Development
- Role of Technology in National Development
- Effects of Rural-Urban Migration in India
- Socioeconomic Factors affecting the Development
- Going to Space is not Rocket Science
- Space Exploration to Prepare for Earth’s Future
- Impact of Online Mobile Games on High School and College Students
Simple Research Paper Topics
Below we have shared a list of Simple Topics for the Research Paper:
- How to Manage Stress at the Workplace
- Impact of Electronic Media on Children and Youth
- Are Virtual Interviews better than Face to face interviews
- Common Challenges of Virtual Interviews
- Benefits of Surprise Tests in School
- Evolution of the Cryptocurrency
- Case Study on YouTube as Effective Educational Tool
- Importance of Traditional Communication in Rural Development
- Importance of SWOT Analysis in Personality Development
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
When you decide to write an argumentative research paper you must have facts to support your main idea and ab able to counterargue against your selected stance. Also, you have a strong introduction and conclusion. Let’s check out the topics for the argumentative research paper:
- Should Performance-Enhancing Drugs Be Accepted in Sports?
- Global Climate Change is a Myth?
- Is Outer Space Exploration a Waste of Money?
- Should we allow WhatsApp to collect our Personal Data?
- Are humans too dependent on the Internet?
- Why do people think America is the greatest country in the world?
- Should Social Media Platforms Consider Adding Dislike Buttons?
Controversial Research Paper Topics
If are you looking for some different research topics other than easy then you can consider choosing interesting controversial topics.
These controversial topics can provoke terrible reactions from some people or groups as most of these topics are controversial which can raise some controversial issues. So be careful before writing about such topics.
Below is a list of controversial research topics:
- Cyberbullying Impact on Student’s Academic Performance
- Impact of Technology on Society
- Do Children have a choice of Pursuing their own Dream?
- Is social media a new place for crimes?
- Should Animals not be used for Research?
- Is a Smartphone Dangerous?
- Should Students loan be forgiven?
- Are Inter-Caste Marriages Successful?
- Should Homework or Assignments be Permanently Banned?
- Should Social Media need to be Banned for Students?
- Do College Grades Predict Future Success?
- Should School Uniforms be Banned?
- Should Smoking be Banned?
- Is Social Media a reason for Increasing Violence in Society
- Should Cryptocurrency Be Banned?
- Is Punishing Students Legal in Schools?
- Are Virtual Interviews Harder?
- Should public transport be free for everyone
- Is Cryptocurrency the future of Finance
- Should laptops be allowed in Classrooms?
Research Paper Ideas by Different Fields of Study
Here we have listed the best research paper ideas by different fields of study:
Business Research Paper Topics
The list of business research topics is given below:
- Role of Social Media in Business Communication
- Increasing Role of Start-ups in the Economic Growth of the Nation
- Impact of Culture and Social Environment on International Business
- The Role of Leadership in a Modern World
- Different Innovative Strategies within Organisation
- What is the role of the Entrepreneur in Business Development
- Role of Strategic Management in Business Organisation
- Role of Business in Economic Development
- What are the Challenges of Business Growth and How to Overcome them
- Importance of Social Media Networks for Business Success
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in enhancing the Business Operations
- What is the impact of Automation on today’s Business
- Role of Leadership in Business Administration
- Are Female Entrepreneurs more Successful than Males
- Challenges and Risks involved with Flexible Working
- Importance of Business Analytics in Business Success
- Factors Influencing Ethical Issues in Business
- Role of Advertisement in Today’s Business
- Impact of Misleading Advertisements on Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Factors Influencing the Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Effective Employee Retention Strategies in Business
- Role of Project Management in Business Development
- Various Financing Strategies for Small Businesses
- Importance of SWOT Analysis for Business
- Common Challenges faced by Small-Scale Businesses
- Risk Management in International Business
- Importance of Operation Management in Business Organisation
- Employee Performance Improvement Strategies
- Role of Communication in Business Growth
- Importance of Tools and Techniques in Business Planning
- Effective Techniques to Improve Employee Loyalty
- Managing the diversified Workforce at Workplace
- Effective Management Strategies in Service Business
- Importance of Customer Data Management in Business
- Impact of Social Media Advertisement on Impulsive Buying Behaviour
- Common Challenges in Human Resource Management (HRM) for Small Businesses
- Significance of Automated Human Resource Management (HRM) in International Business
Climate Change Research Paper Topics
- Implications of Climate Change on Agriculture
- Potential Impact of Climate Change on Planet’s Animals
- Benefits of Climate Change Education
- Impact of Greenwashing Perception on Consumer’s Green Purchasing Intension
- Relationship between Ecofeminism and Sustainability
- How does Climate change Impact Human Health
- What are the Social and Economic Impacts of Climate Change?
- Potential Impact of Climate Change on Transportation
- How does global warming affect Climate Change?
- Role of Religion and Ethics in addressing Climate Change
- What is the role of the Oil and Gas Industry in Climate Change?
- How does Groundwater Depletion affect Climate Change?
- International Cooperation on Climate Change
- Paris Climate Change Agreement and Its Impact on the Environment
- Environmental Risk Assessment of Marine Activities
- Impact of Climate Change on Coastal Areas
- Potential Impact of Weather on Transportation
- Impact of Climate Change on Planets and Animals
Education Research Paper Topics
Below is the list of research topics in education for your research paper:
- Impact of Student Loans on the student’s life
- Motivation Role in Becoming a Better Student
- Traditional Classes vs Online Classes: Which One Is Better?
- Impact of Technology on Student Learning
- Working and Studying At the Same Time
- The Role of Teachers in Virtual Classrooms and Online Classroom Learning Environments.
- Impact of Media Violence on Students
- Major Perception of Ethics in Business
- Ways to Prevent Violence against Students in Schools
- Importance of Education in Empowerment of Rural Women
- Impact of Distance Learning on Students Satisfaction
- Impact of Multitasking on the Performance of Students
- Are computers an Essential Part of Education?
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Education Sector
- Role of Teachers in Student’s Success
- Effective Teaching Techniques for Slow Learners
- Role of Parents in Student’s Academic Performance
- Benefits of Homework and Assignment for Students
- How does Poverty affect the Quality of Education
- Importance of Internships for College Students
- Effective Techniques to reduce Stress for College Students
- Impact of Modern Technology on the Education Sector
- Should Education be free for Everyone?
- Social Media Addiction among High School Students
- Significance of Physical Education for School Students
- Do Students learn better in Online Learning or Classroom Learning?
- Impact of Homework and Assignment on Student Learning
- Role of Parents in Child Career Selection
Environmental Research Paper Topics
These environmental topics for research paper cover environmental issues, their causes, and effects along with possible solutions that can help tackle them for everyone. The list of environmental research topics is given below:
- Pros and Cons of Environmental Sustainability
- Impact of Climate Change on the Ecosystem
- Impact of Gold Mining on the Environment and Human Health
- Horticulture and its Advanced Techniques
- The impact of ozone layer depletion on health
- Are some solar panels more environmentally eco-friendly than others?
- Climate Change Effect on the Natural Disasters
- Impact of deforestation on Global Carbon Cycle.
- How does Deforestation Affect Climate Change
- Impact of COVID-19 on the environment perspective
- Impact of Industrial Development on the Environment
- Green Technologies and its impact on the Environment
- Various Effects of Coastal Acidification on the Ecosystem
- Major Environment Problems of Urban Areas and Rural Areas
- Impact of Hurricane on the Coastal Environment
- Importance of Environmental Awareness for Students
- Impact of Ozone Layer Depletion on the Environment
- How does tourism affect the Environment
- Environmental Benefits of Rainwater Harvesting
- Contribution of Solar Energy to Sustainability Development Goals
- Study on Effectiveness of Controlling Flood Based on Risk Level
- Environmental and Economic Impact of Cloud burst
Funny Topics for Research Paper
If you are looking for some different research topics than the usual research topics then here we have collected some fun research topics. You can use this list of topics while choosing a topic for a research paper.
- Comics should be used in Education?
- Can a Person Travel the whole World Without money?
- Can Playing Games Make Kids Smarter?
Health Research Paper Topics
The list of health research topics is given below:
- Role of fitness advertisement in exercising practices
- The Importance of Technology in the Medical Care System
- Low-Cost Wireless Health Monitoring System
- Role of Nutrition and Nutrients in Preventing and Treating Chronic Diseases
- Social Isolation Effects on the Mental and Physical Health
- Importance of Physical Activities for Health and Wealth
- Health and Environmental Impacts of Air Pollution
- Effects of Ketogenic Diet on the Health
- Strategies for Risk Management in HealthCare
- Effect of Stress and its Impact on Health
- Importance of Physical Fitness in Daily Life
- Impact of Procrastination on College Students
Social Media Research Paper Topics
We have given social media research topics that cover social issues, effects, causes, and solutions. Let’s have a look at the list of social topics. The list of social media research topics is given below:
- Social Media and its Effect on Beauty
- Social Media role in Political Campaign
- Relationship between Social Media and Cybercrime
- Role of Social Media in Job Creation
- Impact of Social Media Advertisement on the Economy
- Social media Role in Environment Protection
- Social Media Role in spreading awareness of Education in Rural Areas
- Effects of Social Media On Children’s Behaviour
- Social Media Impact on Political Polarization and Public Disclosure
- Benefits of Using Social Media for Business
- Role of Social Media in Disaster Management
- Benefits of Social Media Platforms on Youth
- Role of Social Media in Collaborative Learning
- Importance of Social Media Marketing for Businesses
- Role of Social Media in Society Change
- Role of Social Media in Enhancement of Business Performance
We hope that the above list of Best Research Paper Topics 2023 will help you to choose good ideas for your research paper. So thus with the help of this list of research topics, you can easily choose a good research paper topic.
Remember, before finalizing a topic for research paper, it is very important to ensure that you have sufficient background information on the selected research topic.
If you want more topics for research paper let us know in the comments below, will definitely provide more research paper topics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below we have given some frequently asked questions and their answers that will solve your queries.
Q.1 What is a good topic for a research paper?
Ans: The following are some good topics for research paper that you can consider:
- Climate Change Affects Natural Disasters
- Importance of Education in the Empowerment of Rural Women
Q2. What is the best research topic for students?
Ans: Below we have shared some best research topics for students:
- 11+ Best Research Paper Examples and Samples
- 30+ Best Thesis Statement Examples
- Latest General Seminar Topics 
- Top 100+ Machine Learning Project Ideas 
How to Make Friends as a Transfer Student
March 7, 2023 March 25, 2023
10 Best Stationery Items for Students Must Have
February 12, 2023 March 21, 2023
Short Term Certification Courses for MBA Finance Students
September 17, 2022 March 25, 2023
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Research Paper Topics on Gun Control
Gun control remains a controversial topic among many in the United States, making it an appealing topic for college students choosing a subject for their next research paper. Some professors prohibit or restrict the topic, however, as students have a tendency to overdo it or write about the topic poorly. Decide on what specific approach to take with your paper on gun control before seeking your professor's approval, as some approaches may seem more fresh and favorable.
Explore this article
- Argumentative Pro versus Con
- The Second Amendment
- Gun Control within the United States
- Gun Control in Other Countries
1 Argumentative Pro versus Con
Most research papers on gun control take the form of an argumentative essay. So many, in fact, that many college professors prefer for their students to avoid writing argumentative papers on gun control altogether. If you do decide to take this approach, remember that argumentative papers take a clear stance on the topic at hand through the use of facts and with a reason-based tone. State your position -- either in favor of gun control or against it -- in your thesis and restate your position in the paper's conclusion. In the body of the paper, acknowledge both sides of the issue, presenting facts supporting both sides while maintaining a calm, unemotional tone so that the position you hold bears more weight.
2 The Second Amendment
A less controversial or overdone approach to the topic of gun control requires you to write an analytical research paper in which you take no personal stance. For example, write a paper centered around the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Begin by quoting the Amendment, then focus the rest of the paper around the words of important historical or contemporary leaders on the topic. This approach may also involve a brief biography on the beliefs and life of the individuals you refer to. For example, if you quote Thomas Jefferson on the Second Amendment, explain a little about Jefferson's overall political views.
3 Gun Control within the United States
Another analytical research paper approach on the topic of gun control involves examining the current gun control laws within the United States, particularly variances in gun control from state to state. Some states or districts have tighter gun control laws than others. Choose one or two places with lax gun control and one or two with heavy gun control, then compare crime rates and other related factors. If an area with tight control, like Washington D.C., still has a high crime rate, include any pertinent outside factors that could affect this, but also apply those factors to states with both little gun control and high crime rates.
4 Gun Control in Other Countries
Write a paper focused on gun control around the world for another analytical research essay approach. Either examine a single nation's stance and history on gun control or look at a broad range of countries, including those both strict and relaxed on gun control. For example, as of 2001, both Japan and Switzerland had low rates of gun-related crime, but the two countries take very different stances on the matter of gun control. Explore additional factors that influence gun-related crime in conjunction with laws on gun control.
About the Author
Caitlynn Lowe has been writing since 2006 and has been a contributing writer for Huntington University's "Mnemosyne" and "Huntingtonian." Her writing has also been in "Ictus" and "Struggle Creek: A Novel Story." Lowe earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Huntington University.
How to Write a Discursive Essay
How to Write Constructive Essays
How to Write a Comparison Essay for Beginners
What Colonies Were Ruled by Japan?
How to Write a Hypothesis to an Analytical Essay
What Led to the Creation of the Nation's First Political...
How to Write a Pros & Cons Essay
How to Write a Historical Persuasive Essay
How to Write an Introduction Paragraph in a Persuasive...
How to Write a Bioethics Paper
What Were Jefferson's Beliefs About Government & States?
The Advantages of Writing an Inductive Essay
How to Write a Short Detailed Report
What a Thesis Statement Entails
NRA Pros & Cons
What Is Hadd in Islam?
The Difference Between Discursive & Argumentative Essays
How to Write a Thesis Statement About a Country
How to Write an Objective Research Paper
The Block Method on Writing an Essay
Regardless of how old we are, we never stop learning. Classroom is the educational resource for people of all ages. Whether you’re studying times tables or applying to college, Classroom has the answers.
- Copyright Policy
- Manage Preferences
© 2020 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, All Rights Reserved. Based on the Word Net lexical database for the English Language. See disclaimer .
- History Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Published 14 July 2021
Here are few topics that are enlisted below on ancient, medieval, and modern history. Apart from that History research paper topics are also available to the students from the certified helpers of My Research Topics.
Looking For Custom Research Topics & Ideas
Research paper topics on ancient history.
Ancient history is very important for the students especially for those who are pursuing their degree courses in history. Research papers of different sorts that as argumentative research paper topics on history and analytical research papers are assigned to the students by their professors. Here are few topics on ancient history that will help the students in writing such work with more expertise.
- What are the resources that help historians to trace the ancient era?
- Which are the oldest civilizations of the world and what do they imply?
- How did ancient histories help us to understand the importance of religion?
- How can we use the facts of ancient history to bring certain useful inventions for mankind?
- How ancient history is useful in current life situations for the people?
Topics for Research Paper on Medieval History
Medieval history research paper topics to the students of History are given by the professional and experienced people of My Research Topics. Those who are not able to complete these types of assignments can seek the favor from the following list t chose the best topic for a research paper on medieval history. So now you will be able to complete your research paper on time with the help of reliable and experienced research paper writing helpers of My Research Topics.
- Explain the role of medieval History in English Literature?
- How English Renaissance is considered a revival of the books with the printing press?
- Role of the printing press in bringing awareness among the people through books.
- What are the development scenarios in art and culture during middle age?
- How to understand the political and economical conditions of the medieval ages with examples?
- Important epithets of middle age and reasons behind their popularity.
Read Also: American History Research Paper Ideas
Modern History Topics for Research Papers
Here are some modern history research paper topics for the students as well. Those students who are trying hard to find a research paper topic for their modern history assignment can take the favor of this list given below. All the topics are innovative and very open for research which is good for getting high marks and grades in the research paper assignments.
- How modern history help people to understand the reasons behind the French revolution?
- The reason which shifted the English language to the top and French lagged behind.
- How to carry out research to know the facts about slavery and its inhibition?
- What are the important geopolitical wars that occur in modern times?
- How to describe the effect of Major political wars on the public of that nation or society?
- Why do we need to read modern history in current time how it is relevant in current times?
Research Paper Topics based on Latest Research in History
Here are some research-based topics for the students to accomplish their research paper assignments on history before time. Highly authentic topics for research papers are provided to the students by the experts of MyResearchTopics .Com As a result of which there will be no issue with the high grades of students in their assignments. Make sure that you are using these topics for the reference purpose and can modify as per your choices.
- What are the major excavation sites that are being executed by the archaeologist in modern times?
- How to make a relation between the inventions of the past and new inventions that are occurring in modern times?
- Components of research that help historians to understand things in crystal clarity.
- Why it is important to understand the history and how it is still fruitful to the common people?
- Who are great historians of the world and what are their inventions and discoveries regarding the past?
- How can we become aware of the history and what are resources needs for it?
World History Research Paper Topics
World history is an inseparable part of the historians’ life and research paper are assigned to it to the students every other day. Those who are struggling with their research paper assignments topics can give a look at the following list of topics on world history .
- Explain the economic conditions of the world in ancient times?
- What were the living resources that people across the world have in the middle ages?
- How can we understand the scenario after the world war and how people come out of it?
- Explain the effect of war on the lives of the common man and political people.
- Type of research methodology used for research on History.
Read Also: Literature Research Paper Ideas For Free
Stuck During Your Dissertation
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project,from critical literature reviews to a complete PhD dissertation.
Other Related Topics
- Business Research Proposal Topics For College Students
- Latest Exploratory Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Interesting Research Ideas For College Students 2023
- Interesting Presentation Ideas 2023
- Research Paper Topics & Ideas about Diseases
- Latest Human Sexuality Research Paper Ideas 2023
- Human Rights Research Paper Ideas for USA Students
- Hospitality Industry Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Trending Research Paper Ideas for High School Students 2023
Recent Research Topic Idea for 2023
American History Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- World History Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Get 15% off your first order with My Research Topics
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
UP TO 25 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Research Paper Completed At Lower Prices
My Research Topics is provides assistance since 2004 to Research Students Globally. We help PhD, Psyd, MD, Mphil, Undergrad, High school, College, Masters students to compete their research paper & Dissertations. Our Step by step mentorship helps students to understand the research paper making process.
Research Topics & Ideas
- Philosophy Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023 for USA Students
- Legal Research Paper Topics & Ideas For Law Students 2023
- Sports Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Research Paper Topics & Ideas On Health And Social Care
- International Business Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Quantitative Research Methods – Definitive Guide
- Descriptive Research Design – Overview
- How to Critique a Research Paper
- Research Findings – Objectives , Importance and Techniques
- Elements of Good Research Paper
Disclaimer: The Reference papers provided by the Myresearchtopics.com serve as model and sample papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for reference and research purposes only.
- A Research Guide
- Research Paper Topics
30 Ideas for Research Paper Topics on Business
Business is what powers the global economics and human civilization in general. No wonder that business became an object of intense researches. There are no areas of human life that can’t be attached to the business (except the ones human morals prevent us to). So studying it can be incredibly interesting, because you can choose business research topics and make a research paper of it.
Use the cultural context to its fullest extent if you are not writing about the global corporation. Similar products and business models can have overwhelming success in one country and no success at all in others. The success of the business topics depends on predicting the needs of the target audience and the target audience is people with their own personalities, habits, and traditions.
Try to focus on practical aspects. There are a lot of legends, rumors, and theories around business, but the real statistics and data are what can prove what is working and what is not. Always check is the statistics come from reliable sources. Sometimes, the data is falsified to strengthen the positions of certain companies among the others, so be sure that you use the figures of the unbiased side.
Search for something that wasn’t already studied. The histories of great companies and biographies of their owners are written so thoroughly that it would be a great challenge to add something to them. But if you try and make a research about not so great, but unusual or very promising business, you may draw attention of your audience to it and show them that business continues its development and something new equally big can still emerge from a simple good idea, good realization, and good management.
Read also: How to type a research paper and make a thesis statement?
You may use our samples of topics to get inspiration for your own research and we are sure it will be totally great!
NOTE: By clicking on the topics below you have an opportunity to get a custom written paper. This service is provided by our writing partner GradesFixer.
30 Interesting Business Topics for Research Paper
- The phenomenon of startups
- Teenage business
- Small business as a basis of economics
- Business in third-world countries
- Business and taxes
- Business ethics and general ethic
- The cultural differences of business in different countries
- Defining the targeted audience
- Diversity of Personnel: is it good for business?
- Business and Crisis Management
- Calculating risks in business
- The concept of free-market: utopia or achievable goal?
- Monopolies and their impact on the market
- Business and personal relationships. Can family business ruin a family?
- Business dynasties
- Franchises: what differentiates them from business “from scratch”?
- Business and copyright law
- Market of services
- The changes in consumer behavior after the popularisation of the Internet
- Charity as advertisement strategy in business
- Outsourcing in business, its advantages, and disadvantages
- The balance of increasing production and ecology
- Corporate culture and company rituals in business
- Business diplomacy and negotiation
- The relationships between governments and private businesses
- The importance of a healthy working environment in business
- Do brands have the same importance on the modern market?
- Business during a military crisis
- Culture of consumerism: what is it?
- Are social media the new market?
Sign Up for your FREE account
Diana from A Research Guide Don't know how to start your paper? Worry no more! Get professional writing assistance from our partner. Click to learn more
Help with Research, Writing & Topics.
- When the topic is right, the research Process/Project is seamless.
- Your topic needs to have the right variables in order to address a research gap.
- You can allow us to offer you reliable & informed help with your research & writing process .
- If you need Topic Help , we got you; if you need assistance to defend your project or presentation of your work in PowerPoints to Data Analysis, we are set to support you.
- Maybe you are struggling and need help defending your thesis or dissertation , let us know.
Our service Advantage
01. - Develop a Relevant Research Topic.
You need to have a great research idea that addresses a relevant research gap. We are more than willing to support you, let us know.
02. - Defend & have your Topic Approved.
If possible, review or have your topic approved by your supervisor or senior research advisor so that you do not start and later stall midway.
03. - You can now Start your Research Process.
When your topic has finally been approved & is researchable, you can now start the research process : We can help you Step by Step.
3 Qualities that Signify A Great Research Topic...
Our Service Process
Topic help - Latest, Free, Trending Research Topics & Ideas
✓ The first step in choosing a topic is to think about your audience. Who are you writing for? Are you trying to inform, persuade, or entertain them? Knowing your audience will help you choose a topic that will resonate with them and keep them engaged throughout the article. For example, if you're writing for a professional audience, you'll want to choose a topic that is relevant to their field and offers new insights or information.
✓ Another important factor to consider is your own interests and expertise. Choose a topic that you are passionate about and knowledgeable about. This will make the research and writing process more enjoyable and will also help you produce a more authentic and engaging piece.
✓ Once you have a general idea of the topic you want to write about, it's important to narrow it down. A broad topic can be overwhelming and difficult to research, so it's important to focus on a specific aspect of the topic that you can explore in depth. For example, if you're writing about the topic of "mental health," you might want to focus on a specific aspect such as "the impact of social media on mental health." You may need topic help if developing the idea is challenging you.
✓ It's also a good idea to think about the angle you want to take on the topic. Are you going to present a controversial or unique perspective? Are you going to focus on a specific aspect of the topic that hasn't been covered before? Having a clear angle will help you focus your research and writing and make your article stand out.
✓ Another important factor to consider when choosing a topic is whether there is enough research available to support your article. Make sure that there is enough material available to support your argument and that you have a good understanding of the existing research on the topic. This will help you make your article more credible and convincing. Any topic help that you may get will need to have this consideration at hand.
➫ In addition to the above strategies, you can also consider the trending topic, what people are currently more interested in and more likely to read. A trending topic may be a good choice, as it can attract readers' attention and increase engagement.
With our help with topic writing, we understand that choosing the right topic is crucial to the success of your article. By considering your audience, your own interests and expertise, the angle you want to take, and the available research, you can choose a topic that will make your article engaging, informative, and well-supported. With the right topic, you'll be able to produce a piece of writing that will capture the reader's attention and keep them engaged from start to finish.
We can Help you Come up with a Great Topic
- The reason for choosing that topic
- Some of the questions related to the topic
- The target audience for your research project
- Whether the research topic is technical or general
- Does your topic shed light on current or historical issues
Looking for Free but Relevant Latest Research Topics?
It is always advisable to seek help from reliable firms if you feel that you will not be able to develop a relevant research topic. Many people have benefited from online free research topics especially if they know what they want. You can email or call our research topic assistants right now if you are not confident with your chosen research topic or if you need help with different research topic ideas. If you seek our help, we will provide you with great research topics which are relevant and which are about the latest issues in your academic discipline. Research Topic Help is amongst the firms which provide some of the best free ideas and the latest research topics.
- When choosing the topic, make sure that it’s clear and understandable. Clarity is very important since the reader needs to understand the nature of your research.
- The topic you choose should be properly expressed, as a way of ensuring that the meaning and purpose of your research remain intact. A research topic that gives the expression of various meanings may disorient the whole research task.
- Make sure that the language you use in your research topic is very simple, professional, and clear. Technical terms should only be used when necessary.
- Be sure to keenly follow all the rules of titling not to constitute wrong phrases that may differ from the content.
- Make sure that the topic you come up with gives importance to the study accordingly.
Secure & Safe to Browse/Transact
Different subject areas.
- B.Ed . | B.A .
- B.Com | BSc
- BSN | DBa
- DNP | Doctoral
- Ed.D | M.Ed | RN
- Masters | MBA
- MBus | MCom
- MEntr | Msc
- MSN | PhD
- Post graduate
Thanks a lot for the research topic writing Services!
Quality & Reliable Services
- Recent Topic Ideas
- Dissertation Project Ideas
- Case Study Topics
- Topic Writing Tips
- Secrets to a Great Topic
- Literature Review Topics
- Urgent Research Ideas Help
- Topic Brief Assistance
- Relevant Research Ideas
- Thesis Title Defence
- Topic Reviewing Aid
- Significance in a Title
Topic Ideas by Paper Type
- Dissertation Topics
- Thesis Topics
- Proposal Topics
- Research Paper Topics
- Capstone Project Topics
Reliable Help Guaranteed
What are the basic steps of the research process.
- You begin with a topic & have it approved.
- After topic approval, you embark on the proposal or prospectus, or concept paper depending on the research guidelines that you are following.
- With a clear research objective, plan & concept, you now present your intended research aim and defend it before writing the scientific paper.
- Once through with the proposal defense or IRB forms, at times the idea paper; you now commence with the gathering of data and sources to compile your scientific research report.
Try our services...
✓ Many Free Tips & Informative Guidelines - For instance...
How does hypothesis differ from theory in research?
While the differences between a hypothesis and theory may not be seen at first glance, there are key notable differences between the two, and both are equally important in research. The research methods used to come up with the two may seem similar, but they can occur at different stages of the research.
A hypothesis can be termed as a proposed explanation to be used to describe an occurrence. These are assumptions that are made prior to the completion of the research relating to the relationship between multiple variables. Hypotheses are usually formulated from research questions and attempt to answer them based on observation but are not usually supported by actual data. This is to say that hypotheses usually offer a possibility as to why something is occurring with the intention of conducting further experimentation to support the claim. It acts as a guide to the work of the researcher and provides a general direction for the study.
A theory on the other hand is a principle used to explain an occurrence with supported data. Theories are well-established facts accepted by a wide group of researchers based on the results of multiple testing and experimentation. Theories are usually developed once a researcher verifies their results through an experiment. - We thought, YOU SHOULD KNOW!
Professional Help with Research Titles & Topic Ideas!
- Efficient and timely delivery of your research topics: We do not miss deadlines. If your deadline is a few hours, then be sure that you will get your research topics earlier or within the time limit. Our team always delivers relevant & latest research topics on time; it does not matter whether the deadline is short or not.
- Receive relevant research topics and titles that are trending: We encourage scholars who are looking for research topics that are relevant to their areas of study to seek our help because we provide extensive guidance & support. If you seek our help, we will offer you different topic ideas which are relevant and which will make writing your research much easier.
- The latest free topics in your academic discipline: We understand that there are so many research topics that have been in existence for many years and we do not want you to use them in your research. Because we encourage scholars to come up with new ideas, we assist them with topics that are new in their fields of study. We do not charge for this kind of help.
- The most urgent and affordable research topic help : When it comes to research topic help, we prefer providing scholars with quick help because we know they want to choose their preferred topics as soon as possible. Even though our help is urgent we do not compromise quality. We deliver top-quality research topics help within the shortest time possible.
Research Topic Help is a trustworthy partner ready to help you immediately; we offer the best and most timely research topics assistance; which is affordable and delivered as agreed. We have listed a lot of free and quality topics for client perusal. Our services are easily accessible with a very comprehensive support platform to answer any questions you may have. We believe in reliable, credible, and confidential help that is worth your money.
How to Choose a Good Topic for your Paper, Article or Project
✓ A great research topic must not be generic or too general: You cannot be able to cover so much at the same time and equally, your paper will lack a conclusive direction.
✓ The length of your topic sentence should not be too long or too short: This is to allow the readers to clearly understand what your research entails prior to even reading the work. 12-18 words count works quite well.
✓ Ensure that your research or dissertation topic is not very specific: This way you will not bias your work to a narrow area hence limiting your research to one variable or issue.
✓ If possible do not make your topic a question: There is normally room to come up with your research questions categorically in the introduction part of your research document.
✓ Avoid having a topic that is an explanation of the research phenomena: Most research papers or dissertations or projects have an introductory chapter where you will give a detailed background of your research.
We understand that the strength of any research article or project is the uniqueness of the research title.
We have published many research topics and titles on our website for perusal and guidance, all accessible freely.
You are able to chat with our research support agents on our website about the best way to choose a great topic.
With the help of our trained research experts, you can get assisted with your entire research and writing process .
If you choose to consult our topic help, you will obtain the assistance of seasoned and trained professionals.
Our services are offered with the assurance that your personal information is held privately & securely.
Research Topics for Students - Varying Academic Fields
Research is an important aspect of higher education, as it allows students to gain a deeper understanding of a subject and make original contributions to the field. However, choosing a research topic can be a daunting task for students, as there are countless options available. In this article, we will explore some common research topics for students and provide tips on how to choose a topic that is both interesting and feasible.
➫ One popular research topic for students is the study of social media and its impact on society. This topic is particularly relevant in today's digital age, as social media platforms have become an integral part of our daily lives. Researchers in this field may study the effects of social media on communication, relationships, and mental health. They may also examine how social media is used for political and social activism, and how it is changing the way we consume news and information.
➫ Another popular research topic is the study of artificial intelligence and machine learning. These technologies are rapidly advancing and have the potential to transform a wide range of industries, from healthcare to finance. Students who choose to research this topic may study the algorithms and technologies used in AI and machine learning or may examine the ethical and societal implications of these technologies.
➫ A third topic that has been gaining popularity in recent years is the study of environmental issues and sustainable development . Climate change, pollution, and resource depletion are all major global challenges that require urgent action. Researchers in this field may study the causes and effects of environmental problems, as well as the policies and technologies that are being developed to address them.
Other potential research topics for students include the study of human behavior and psychology, the study of education and its impact on student achievement, and the study of health and medicine.
- When choosing a research topic, it is important to consider a few key factors. First, you should choose a topic that you are genuinely interested in. Research can be a long and challenging process, and it is much easier to stay motivated if you are excited about your topic.
- Second, you should choose a topic that is feasible. This means that you should be able to find enough sources of information to support your research and that you have the necessary skills and resources to conduct your research.
- Third, you should choose a topic that is relevant and impactful. Your research should contribute to the broader conversation on a topic, and should have the potential to make a real-world impact.
- Finally, when choosing a research topic, it is important to consult with your advisor, professors, and other experts in your field. They can provide valuable guidance and feedback on your topic, and can help you to identify any potential challenges or roadblocks that you may encounter during your research.
Overall, research is an exciting and rewarding experience for students. By choosing a topic that is interesting, feasible, relevant, and impactful, students can gain a deeper understanding of a subject and make meaningful contributions to their field. With the above tips, you can be able to choose the right research topic that suits your needs, and be able to contribute meaningfully to the field of research.
You can read more here...!
Check out Topics by your Preferred Field of Research
Adult Teaching/Education | Advertising | Agricultural Studies | Applied Psychology | Area Studies | Aviation | Behavioral Sciences | Business Law | Business Studies | Cabin Crew | Change Management | Clinical Medicine | Clinical Psychology | Communication skills | Community development | Comp science | Cultural Studies | Customer Service | Development Studies Early Childhood | Earth Science | Ecology | Ecommerce | Economics | E-learning | Employee Motivation | Employee Retention | Employee Turnover | Entrepreneurship | Environmental Science | Environmental Studies/Issues | Ethics /Business ethics | European Studies | Family/Child Psychology | Finance | Food Science | Forestry | Freshwater/ Water Management | Gender | Geography | Geology | Globalization | Government | Green Marketing | Hazard and disaster management | History | Hospitality | Hotel Management | HR-HRM | Human Rights | Human Sexuality | Industrial/Organizational Psychology | Info Systems | International Business | International relations | Investment | Journalism | Labor Studies | Leadership | Logistics | Management Science | Management Studies | Media and Communication | Military Law & Science, | MIS, | Music | Natural Resources engineering | Nursing | Nutrition | Operations management | Pacific Studies | Palliative Care | Procurement | Professional Development | Psychology | Public Administration | Public health | Public Relations | Purchasing | Quality Management | Religious studies | Risk Management | Sales & marketing | Physical Education | Plant Sciences | Political science | Sociology | Soil Science | Supply Chain | Taxation | Technology Management | Theater & Film Studies | TheologyTheology | Tourism | Tours and travel | Trade
RESEARCH TOPIC HELP.
Reliable & Legit
100% original help.
We do not Plagiarize
We help Edit Plagiarism
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2023 Research Topic Help. All Rights Reserved
Let us know how we can help...
- CONFERENCE CHAIR & COMMITTEE
- ORGANIZERS & PARTNERS
- DATES OF IMPORTANCE
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- ABSTRACT REVIEW PROCESS
- MODES OF PRESENTATION
- ONLINE REGISTRATION
- REGISTRATION BENEFITS
- REGISTRATION FEE
- PAYMENT INFO
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Publication Workshop
- Become a Sponsor
Research paper topics in hospitality industry
- Research paper topics in hospitality…
Hospitality is identified as the act of giving genuine care and kindness to a stranger, friend or whoever is in need. Hospitality involves friendly treatment of guests or tourists and is a very important sector in the tourism industry. Hospitality industry covers travel, accommodation, foodservice, conferences, and leisure and recreation. There are so many research studies that have been conducted relating to the hospitality industry. Researchers develop their surveys in order fill the gap of knowledge and find new ways to serve better in hospitality industry and those researches are really intensify for the people who work in the hospitality industry.
In research studies, we can identified several main research areas in hospitality industry such as Hospitality and Hotel Management, Tourism Management, Tourism Economics and Financial Management, Convention and Events Management and Hotel and Tourism Technology Management.
Hospitality and Hotel Management refers professional management techniques used in the hospitality sector and it consist of research areas such as Hospitality and Customer Satisfaction, Tourism and Hospitality Marketing, Hospitality Management, Marketing and Service Quality Management, Foodservice Consumer Choice and Services Strategies, Strategic Management in the Hospitality Industry, Hospitality Marketing and Service Experience and Human Resource Management.
Tourism Management concerns with the planning and management of travel and tourism and consist of research areas such as Cultural Tourism, Tourism Education, Tourism Labor and Employment, Tourism Planning and Development, Transportation and Travel and Tourist Behavior and Psychology.
Tourism Economics and Financial Management comprise planning, organizing, directing and controlling finance for travel and tourism. It includes research areas such as Tourism Demand Forecasting, Tourism Impact Assessment, Competition Issues in Tourism and Financial Management for the Hotel and Tourism Industry.
Convention and Events Management consists of research areas such as Convention Industry Management, Service Strategies and Education, Convention Destinations, Convention Tourism and Convention and Exhibition Management. As well as, Hotel and Tourism Technology Management includes Hotel and Tourism Technology Management, Information Technology and Innovation in Hospitality and Tourism, and Information Technology for Tourism.
Furthermore, The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) will provide a greater platform to intensify the exchange of information on results of academic empirical research and case studies in the domain of interest at 4th International Conference on Hospitality and Tourism Management. Topics of interest for submission include the following 08 technical areas, but are not limited to:
- Tourism’s contribution to global trade and economic growth
- Tourism’s contribution to promote socioeconomic growth and development
- Improving tourism competitiveness
- Promoting sustainable tourism development
- Advancing tourism’s contribution to poverty reduction and development
- Promoting employment through fostering knowledge, education and capacity-building
- Creating synergies and partnership across tourism sectors
- Smart and innovative tourism development
Are you looking for research paper topics? Here we have listed 100+ Best Research Paper Topics 2023 that help you to select topic for research paper
So studying it can be incredibly interesting, because you can choose business research topics and make a research paper of it. NOTE: By clicking on the topics below you have an opportunity to get a custom written paper
A great topic makes your research easy and interesting. Allow us to help you write a great research topic for your project or paper
Researchers develop their surveys in order fill the gap of knowledge and find new ways to serve better in hospitality industry and those researches are really intensify for the people who work in the hospitality industry