Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print Only $3.40
Geometry worksheets: Classifying angles
Below are six versions of our grade 6 math worksheet on classifying angles as acute, obtuse or right. These worksheets are pdf files .
These worksheets are available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
More geometry worksheets
Browse all of our geometry worksheets , from the basic shapes through areas and perimeters, angles, grids and 3D shapes.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
- Forgot Password?
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
- Worksheets >
- Geometry >
- Angles >
Types of Angles | Classifying Angles Worksheets
Gain a deep understanding of classifying angles with these printable worksheets, diligently prepared for students of grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6. Upon regular practice and revision with this set of pdf exercises, children can distinguish themselves in identifying-types-of-angles tasks. They become increasingly confident and self-reliant in drawing angles, recognizing types of angles formed by clocks, determining types of angles in a shape, identifying types of angles in real-life objects, and much more. Print some of our worksheets for free and set the ball rollin!
Types of Angles: Chart
Teach 4th grade and 5th grade children how to classify the angles as acute, right, obtuse, straight, reflex, and complete with our simple-yet-brilliant types of angles chart.
Classifying Angles : Type 1
Give students an opportunity to practice and extend their skills in identifying types of angles with this bunch of exercises. Observe the diagrams carefully and classify the angles as acute, obtuse, straight, right, or reflex.
Classifying Angles : Type 2
Get further ahead in classifying angles using our type-2 worksheets where students are tasked with identifying angles after closely observing geometrical shapes and given angles. Packed with ten problems, each worksheet consolidates students' practice.
Help your child's drawing-angles skill catch up and keep up to its grade level with these pdfs. The acute angle is less than 90°, the right angle is equal to 90°, and the obtuse angle is greater than 90° but less than 180°, and the straight angle is exactly 180°. The reflex angle is greater than 180° and less than 360°. Use the data and information provided to draw each angle.
Angles in a Clock
Are you wondering what a clock has to do with angles? The Clocks have a lot to do with angles. The hands of an analog clock represent angles. Observe the minute hand and hour hand of the clock to recognize the type of the angles. Each worksheet comprises nine problems.
Angles in Shapes
Learn to convert visual information into mathematical concepts with the help of our printable worksheets. Perceive each geometrical shape and its angles to identify the type of each indicated angle. Be sure to make use of our answer keys to validate your responses.
Identifying Types of Indicated Angles
Examine your understanding of angle classification with these 6th grade worksheets wherein multiple angles share a common vertex. Observe the indicated angle, and write the type of angle it exhibits. Each worksheet has two problems for children to work on.
Test Practice: Type 1
This set of practice exercises allows children to identify types of angles, recognize angles formed by real-life objects, identify angles formed by clocks, and more.
Test Practice: Type 2
To ensure students are able to work around their infirmities in identifying and drawing angles, each worksheet is categorized into four different sections.
Acute, Right, and Obtuse Angles Worksheets
Breeze through your types-of-angles tasks using this assortment of pdf worksheets prepared to give you immense practice in identifying acute, obtuse, and right angles.
» Parts of an Angle
» Naming Angles
» Measuring Angles
» Pairs of Angles
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
Free Math Worksheets – Math Fun Worksheets
Free Online Math Worksheets and Activities
Home > Geometry > Angles
Angles are an interesting, easy and yet an important topic in Geometry. Angles worksheets show you the easiest method to name angles, understand the types of angles, measure them, concepts of complementary and supplementary angles , and all about linear pairs of angle and transversal angles. All the definitions on angles are emphasized on our charts which are free and easy to print. You can download all the worksheets in PDF format.
ANGLES MATH KIDS WORKSHEETS
- NAMING ANGLES
Use the charts and worksheets here to name and represent angles in different ways . Remember the terms vertex and arms of an angle. Concepts of interior and exterior points of measuring of angles have been discussed and exercises on all the above mentioned skills are given for practice.
- TYPES OF ANGLES
In these worksheets, we shall discuss and work on different types of angles . The classification of angles are based on their magnitude. The magnitude is noted in degrees. You will be familiar with all the above mentioned concepts once you print and practice the worksheets given here.
- MEASURING ANGLES
Measuring angles in clockwise and anticlockwise direction using a protractor (mathematical tool) is the main skill emphasized here for grade 5 and 6 students. In the next page, the procedures to measure angles in both ways are shown. Learn to measure an angle in these worksheets.
- COMPLEMENT & SUPPLEMENT ANGLES
We will review the basics of complementary and supplementary angles in these free printable worksheets. Practice problems to find the complement and supplement of angles , to find the measure of the missing angles, solve simple linear equations to find angles and word problems.
- PAIR OF ANGLES
Worksheets for grade 6 through grade 8 students in this section have problems exclusively on adjacent, vertically opposite and linear pairs of angles. Also, angles on a straight line concept are emphasized. You will solve different equations to find the value of missing angles.
Frequently Asked Questions!!
1. are angles of rhombus equal.
The opposite angles of a rhombus are equal and the sum of two adjacent angles formed is equal to 180 degrees.
2. What are the different types of angles?
The different types of angles are: 1. Acute angle- Less than 90° 2. Right angle- 90° 3. Obtuse angle- Greater than 90°; less than 180° 4. Straight angle- Exactly 180° 5. Reflex angle- Greater than 180°; less than 360°
3. What is an angle in geometry?
Two rays meeting at a common end point form an angle. An angle can be measured in degrees using a protractor.
POPULAR TAGS : Type of Angle Worksheets, Angles -Maths Kids Worksheet, Angle Worksheet
Adobe reader is required to download all the pdf files. if adobe reader is not installed in your computer, you may download it here for free: adobe reader download., copyright © 2019. mathfunworksheets. all reserved.
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- Online Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
Year 6 Maths Worksheets UK Hub Page
Welcome to our Year 6 Maths Worksheets area.
Here you will find a wide range of free printable Year 6 Maths Worksheets for your child to enjoy.
Come and take a look at our rounding decimal pages, or maybe some of our adding and subtracting fractions worksheets. Perhaps you are looking for some worksheets about finding angles in a triangle, or need some ratio problem worksheets to help your child learn about ratio?
This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
Year 6 Maths Learning
Here are some of the key learning objectives for the end of Year 6:
- know and use Place value up to 10 million
- Counting on and back in steps of powers of 10 from any number up to 10 million
- Round numbers to any given degree of accuracy.
- Count forwards and backwards through zero with positive and negative numbers.
- Read Roman numerals to 1000 and recognise years written in Roman numerals
- solve multi-step problems using addition and subtraction in a range of contexts
- identify multiples and factors including common factors
- multiply and divide up to 4-digit numbers by up to 2 digits
- Use their knowledge of the order of operations to carry out calculations involving the four operations.
- Identify common factors, common multiples and prime numbers.
- solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- simplify fractions
- compare and order fractions including mixed numbers
- add and subtract fractions with different denominators including mixed numbers
- multiply simple fractions together and simplify the answer
- divide proper fractions by whole numbers
- recall and use equivalence between simple fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Multiply and divide whole numbers and decimals up to 3dp by 10, 100 or 1000
- read, write, order and compare numbers up to 3dp
- round decimals with up to 3dp to the nearest whole
- solve problems with numbers up to 3dp
- work out percentages of different amounts
- solve problems using percentages
- use simple formulae
- express missing number problems using algebra
- find pairs of numbers that satisfy equations with two variables
- solve problems involving simple ratios
- solve problems involving similar shapes where the scale factor is known
- use, read, write and convert between standard units of measure
- measure, compare and calculate using different measures
- know that shapes with the same area can have different perimeters
- find the area of parallelograms and right triangles
- find the volume of cubes and cuboids
- convert between miles and km
- name and understand the parts of circles - radius, diameter and circumference
- draw 2D shapes accurately using dimensions and angles
- compate and classify 2D shapes by a range of properties
- find missing angles in triangles, quadrilaterals and regular shapes
- use coordinates in all 4 quadrants
- draw and translate simple shapes in all 4 quadrants
- interpret and construct pie charts and line graphs
- calculate the mean as an average
Our site is mainly based around the US Elementary school math standards.
Though the links on this page are all designed primarily for students in the US, but they are also at the correct level and standard for UK students.
The main issue is that some of the spelling is different and this site uses US spelling.
Year 6 is generally equivalent to 5th Grade in the US.
On this page you will find link to our range of math worksheets for Year 6.
Quicklinks to Year 6 ...
- Place Value Zone
- Mental Math Zone
Word Problems Zone
Fractions percents ratio zone.
- Percentages Zone
- Measurement Zone
Data analysis zone.
- Fun Zone: games and puzzles
Coronavirus Stay At Home Support
For those parents who have found themselves unexpectedly at home with the kids and need some emergency activities for them to do, we have started to develop some Maths Grab Packs for kids in the UK.
Each pack consists of at least 10 mixed math worksheets on a variety of topics to help you keep you child occupied and learning.
The idea behind them is that they can be used out-of-the-box for some quick maths activities for your child.
They are completely FREE - take a look!
- Free Maths Grabs Packs
Place Value & Number Sense Zone
Year 6 number worksheets.
Here you will find a range of Free Printable Year 6 Number Worksheets.
Using these Year 6 maths worksheets will help your child to:
- use place value with numbers up to 10 million;
- use place value with up to 3 decimal places;
- understand how to use exponents (powers) of a number;
- understand and use parentheses (brackets);
- understand and use multiples and factors;
- extend their knowledge of prime and composite (non-prime) numbers up to 100;
- know and be able to use the PEMDAS (or PEDMAS) rule.
- Place Value Worksheets to 10 million
- Place Value to 3dp
- Ordering Decimals Worksheets
- PEMDAS Rule Support Page
- PEMDAS Problems Worksheets
- Balancing Math Equations
- Roman Numerals worksheets
Ordering Large Numbers and Decimals to 3dp
The sheets in this section involve ordering lists of decimals to 3 decimal places and also large numbers up to 100 million.
There are sheets with decimals up to 10, and also sheets with numbers from -10 to 10.
- Ordering Large Numbers up to 100 million
- Ordering Decimals to 3dp
- Rounding to the nearest tenth
- Rounding Decimal Places Sheets to 2dp
- Rounding Decimals Worksheet Challenges
Year 6 Decimal Counting Worksheets
Using these sheets will support you child to:
- count on and back by multiples of 0.1;
- fill in the missing numbers in sequences;
- count on and back into negative numbers.
- Counting By Decimals
Year 6 Mental Maths Zone
Each worksheet tests the children on a range of math topics from number facts and mental arithmetic to geometry, fraction and measures questions.
A great way to revise topics, or use as a weekly math quiz!
- Year 6 Mental Maths Tests
Top of Page
Year 6 Addition Worksheets
- add decimals including tenths and hundredths mentally;
- add a columns of multi-digit numbers, including decimals.
- Decimal Addition Fact Worksheets
- 5th Grade Addition Worksheets BIG Numbers
- Decimal Column Addition Worksheets
- Money Worksheets (randomly generated)
Year 6 Subtraction Worksheets
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- subtract decimals including tenths and hundredths mentally;
- subtract multi-digit numbers, including decimals using column subtraction.
- Subtracting Decimals Worksheets (mental)
- Subtraction Worksheets up to Billions (columns)
- Column Subtraction with Decimals
Year 6 Multiplication Worksheets
- extend their knowlege of multiplication to decimals;
- use their multiplication tables to answer related facts, including decimals;
- multiply a range of decimals with up to 2 decimal places (2dp) by a whole number;
- multiply different money amounts by a whole number.
- Multiplying Decimals by 10 and 100
- Multiplication Fact Sheet Decimals
- Decimal Multiplication Worksheets to 1dp
- Decimal Multiplication Worksheets to 2dp
- Free Multiplication Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiply and Divide by 10 100 (decimals)
- Multiplication & Division Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiplication Word Problems
Division Worksheets 5th Grade
Using these Year 6 maths worksheets will help your child learn to:
- divide any whole number up to 10000 by a two digit number;
- express any division with a remainder in the form of a mixed number (a number with a fraction part).
- Long Division Worksheets (whole numbers)
- Long Division of Decimal Numbers
- Decimal Division Facts
- Division Facts Worksheets (randomly generated)
Year 6 Maths Problems
- apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of problems including "real life" problems and ratio problems.
These sheets involve solving one or two more challenging longer problems.
- Year 6 Math Problems (5th Grade)
These sheets involve solving many 'real-life' problems involving data.
- Year 6 Math Word Problems (5th Grade)
These sheets involve solving a range of ratio problems.
Year 6 Fraction Worksheets
Year 6 percentage worksheets, year 6 ratio worksheets.
- compare and order fractions;
- add and subtract fractions and mixed numbers;
- understand how to multiply fractions by a whole number;
- understand how to multiply two fractions together, including mixed fractions;
- understand the relationship between fractions and division;
- know how to divide fractions and mixed fractions;
- convert decimals to fractions.
- Comparing Fractions Worksheet page
- Adding Fractions Worksheets
- Adding Improper Fractions
- Subtracting Fractions Worksheets
- Adding Subtracting Fractions Worksheets
- Improper Fraction Worksheets
- Converting Decimals to Fractions Worksheets
- Fractions Decimals Percents Worksheets
- Multiplying Fractions Worksheets
- Dividing Fractions by Whole numbers
- Divide Whole numbers by Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions Worksheets
- Free Printable Fraction Riddles (harder)
Take a look at our percentage worksheets for finding the percentage of a number or money amount.
We have a range of percentage sheets from quite a basic level to much harder.
- Percentage of Numbers Worksheets
- Money Percentage Worksheets
- Percentage Word Problems
These Year 6 Ratio worksheets are a great way to introduce this concept.
We have a range of part to part ratio worksheets and slightly harder problem solving worksheets.
- Ratio Part to Part Worksheets
- Ratio and Proportion Worksheets
Year 6 Geometry Worksheets
- know how to find missing angles in a range of situations;
- learn the number of degrees in a right angle, straight line, around a point and in a triangle;
- know how to calculate the area of a triangle;
- know how to calculate the area of a range of quadrilaterals.
- learn the formulas to calculate the area of triangles and some quadrilaterals;
- write and plot coordinates in all 4 quadrants.
- (5th Grade) Geometry - Angles
- Area of Quadrilaterals
- 5th Grade Volume Worksheets
- Coordinate Worksheets (1st Quadrant)
- Coordinate Plane Worksheets (All 4 Quadrants)
- Parts of a Circle Worksheets
Measurement Zone, including Time & Money
Year 6 measurement worksheets.
Using these sheets will help your child understand how to:
- learn how to read a standard scale going up in different fractions: halves, quarters, eighths and sixteenths;
- learn how to read a metric scale going up in 0.1s, 5s, 10s, 25s, 50s & 100s;
- learn how to estimate a measurement of length, weight or liquid;
- convert temperatures in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- (5th Grade) Measurement Worksheets
Time Puzzles - harder
Here you will find our selection of harder time puzzles.
- Time Word Problems Worksheets - Riddles (harder)
Using these sheets will help you to:
- find the mean of up to 5 numbers;
- find a missing data point when the mean is given.
- Mean Worksheets
Fun Zone: Puzzles, Games and Riddles
Year 6 maths games.
- Year 6 Math Games (5th Grade)
Year 6 Maths Puzzles
The puzzles will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts as well as developing their thinking and reasoning skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Printable Math Puzzles
Math Salamanders Year 6 Maths Games Ebook
Our Year 6 Maths Games Ebook contains all of our fun maths games, complete with instructions and resources.
This ebooklet is available in our store - use the link below to find out more!
- Year 6 Maths Games Ebook
Other UK Maths Worksheet pages
See below for our other maths worksheets hub pages designed for children in the UK.
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 easy steps to get your worksheets printed out perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return to Math Salamanders UK Home Page
Return from Year 6 Maths Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
Math Salamanders Shop
Looking for some fun printable math games?
We have some great games for you to play in our Math Games e-books!
- Check out our store
NEW Online Age Calculator
Do you know how old you are...in weeks? days? hours?
Are you more than a million minutes old?
Find out how old you are to the nearest second!
- Online Age Calculator
NEW Fraction Calculators
We have updated and improved our fraction calculators to show you how to solve your fraction problems step-by-step!
Take a look and try them out!
- Adding Fractions Calculator
- Subtracting Fractions Calculator
- Multiply Fractions Calculator
- Divide Fractions Calculator
New Math Sheets & Resources
Check out our LATEST webpages.
- Number Lines 0 to 1
- 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets
- Basic Fractions Worksheets
- Negative Numbers Games
- Multiplying Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Divide Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Adding Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Subtracting Negative Numbers Online Practice
Some of our TOP pages!
Have a look at some of our most popular pages to see different Math activities and ideas you could use with your child
- Reverse Percentage Calculator
- List of Geometric Shapes
- Equivalent Fractions
- 3d Geometric Shapes
- Perimeter Worksheets
If you are a regular user of our site and appreciate what we do, please consider making a small donation to help us with our costs.
Get a free sample copy of our Math Salamanders Dice Games book with each donation!
FUN Math Games
Looking for a fun and motivating way to learn and practice math skills?
Why not try one of our free printable math games with your students!
- Fun Math Games
- Printable Math Certificates
Looking for some cool math certificates to hand out?
A certificate is a great way to praise achievement in math learning.
Check out our printable math certificate collection!
© 2010-2022 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Angles worksheets for practice and study.
Here is a graphic preview for all of the Angles Worksheets . You can select different variables to customize these Angles Worksheets for your needs. The Angles Worksheets are randomly created and will never repeat so you have an endless supply of quality Angles Worksheets to use in the classroom or at home. We have classifying and naming angles, reading protractors and measuring angles, finding complementary, supplementary, verical, alternate, corresponding angles and much more. Our Angles Worksheets are free to download, easy to use, and very flexible.
These Angles Worksheets are a great resource for children in 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, and 8th Grade.
Click here for a Detailed Description of all the Angles Worksheets .
Quick Link for All Angles Worksheets
Click the image to be taken to that Angles Worksheets.
Detailed Description for All Angles Worksheets
Classifying Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for teaching the different classification of angles. These angles worksheets will produce 20 problems for the student to identify whether the angle is acute, obtuse, right, or straight.
Naming Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for teaching the correct nomenclature to identify angles and sides of angles. They will be asked to label the vertex and sides of angles and name all angles with a given vetex. These angles worksheets will produce 12 problems.
Angle Pair Relationships Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for identifying angle pair relationships. The student will identify adjacent, complementary, linear pair, or vertical angles. These worksheets will produce 8 problems per page.
Producing Protractor Images Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for handouts or overhead projector where a protractor image is needed. You may also print this protractor images on a piece of acetate to make a large size protractor for use in the classroom. These Angles Worksheets will produce one, two, four, or six images of a protractor per page.
Reading a Protractor Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are perfect for practicing reading and using a protractor to measure different angles. These Angles Worksheets will produce two problems per page.
Measuring Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing measuring angles with a protractor. These worksheets will produce 8 problems per page.
Drawing Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing drawing angles with a protractor. These worksheets will produce 8 problems per page.
Identify if a Point is Interior or Exterior to an Angle Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing identifying if a point is interior, exterior, or on the angle. These worksheets will produce 9 problems per page.
Angle Addition Postulate Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing the angle addition postulate. These angle worksheets will produce 9 problems per page.
Find Complementary Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing finding missing angles from complementary angle pairs. You may select whole numbers or decimal numbers for the problems and configure the worksheet for 9, 12 or 15 problems.
Find Supplementary Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing finding missing angles from supplementary angle pairs. You may select whole numbers or decimal numbers for the problems and configure the worksheet for 6, 8 or 10 problems.
Find Vertical Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing finding missing vertical angles from vertical angle pairs. You may select whole numbers or decimal numbers for the problems and configure the worksheet for 6 or 8 problems.
Find Alternate Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing finding missing alternate angles from various graphs. You may select whole numbers or decimal numbers for the 6 problems that are generated per worksheet.
Find Corresponding Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing finding missing corresponding angles from various graphs. You may select whole numbers or decimal numbers for the 6 problems that are generated per worksheet.
Find All Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets are great for practicing finding missing angles on a graph using complementary, supplementary, vertical, alternate, and corresponding angle relationships. You may select whole numbers or decimal numbers for the 6 problems that are generated per worksheet.
Arcs and Central Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets will produce problems for identifying and working with inscribed angles and arcs. You may select which figures to name, the number of points on the circle's perimeter, as well as the types of figures inscribed in the circles.
Inscribed Angles Angles Worksheets These Angles Worksheets will produce problems for identifying and working with inscribed angles and arcs. You may select which figures to name, as well as the types of figures inscribed in the circles.
Below are six versions of our grade 6 math worksheet on classifying angles as acute, obtuse or right. These worksheets are pdf files. Worksheet #1 Worksheet #2 Worksheet #3 Worksheet #4 Worksheet #5 Worksheet #6 5 More Similar: Area of triangles Classifying quadrilaterals More geometry worksheets
Gain a deep understanding of classifying angles with these printable worksheets, diligently prepared for students of grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6. Upon regular practice and revision with this set of pdf exercises, children can distinguish themselves in identifying-types-of-angles tasks. They become increasingly confident and self-reliant in ...
PAIR OF ANGLES Worksheets for grade 6 through grade 8 students in this section have problems exclusively on adjacent, vertically opposite and linear pairs of angles. Also, angles on a straight line concept are emphasized. You will solve different equations to find the value of missing angles. View all Frequently Asked Questions!! 1.
Using these Year 6 maths worksheets will help your child to: use place value with numbers up to 10 million; use place value with up to 3 decimal places; understand how to use exponents (powers) of a number; understand and use parentheses (brackets); understand and use multiples and factors;
These Angles Worksheets are great for teaching the correct nomenclature to identify angles and sides of angles. They will be asked to label the vertex and sides of angles and name all angles with a given vetex. These angles worksheets will produce 12 problems. Angle Pair Relationships Worksheets