- Free Lisp Programs
Divide Area Autocad
Autocad 2016-2022 (and verticals) Windows 7/8/8.1/10
LifeTime License. 1 license per machine, Non-transferable.
- Reviews (7)
Divide Area is an awesome Autocad app developed to give the answer to the age-old problem of dividing shapes (polylines, circles, ellipses, regions, or splines) into sub-areas of equal size. DivideArea will divide any Irregular Shape Polygon Into equal Areas in no time.
This is nothing less than the Best, we did our research for a long period of time discovering the importance of a fast, powerful and dynamic program that is suitable for users in different disciplines, from Surveyors, Architect, Engineers, Irrigation designers, and much more.
It’s such a time-saving program that after used it once you will wonder why it does not come with every CAD application
The program has several options for division, including
- Parallel (cutting lines are parallel to the user’s specified direction),
- By distance (Divide the shape parallel to the specified direction at a specified distance between cutting lines)
- And the “Cut Area” option, one of our favorites, gives the user the ability to cut a specific area from the original shape. (The cut area is always on the left side of the specified direction.)
- And much more!
After purchasing the app you will receive an email containing a link to download the program and a unique license code, this code will be used to activate the program. After installation and activation, you can call the command by typing “DIVIDEAREA” or by visiting the Plug-Ins Tab and clicking on the app image. If you have any questions about this product, don’t hesitate to send us a message . we normally reply very fast. (under 8 hours)
Vadim Pavlov – 12.07.2015
Very good software , saved me hours of tedious work ,
Kyriaki Pachis – 30.07.2015
Very Good =)
Adil khan – 21.09.2015
Tom – 01.12.2015
very good program, does exactly what is say and much more!
Fauzi – 19.09.2016
Tried this add-on.Very good software , saved me hours of tedious work
Steven – 13.10.2016
Software works amazingly well and exceptionally fast! Customer service is the best I have had in a long time.
architect – 26.11.2016
is this autocad pluging or another software
kimproject-admin – 01.12.2016
This is Autocad Plug-in
- Vector Illustrations new!
- Download CAD Blocks
- Size: 248.41 Kb
- Downloads: 36782
- File format: dwg (AutoCAD)
- Category: Trees and Plants
Grass free CAD drawings
Other free cad blocks and drawings.
- Flat Vector new!
- Electronics & Computers
- Gates & Fences
- Outdoor Design
- Trees & Plants
- CAD Symbols
- Other CAD Blocks
Buy AutoCAD Blocks
Download free DWG files, AutoCAD blocks and details
Autocad Project 2d
Uploaded by, document information, description:, original title, available formats, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, original title:, reward your curiosity.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
Cad design drafting services autocad training institutes in kukatpally hyderabad.
AutoCAD, Revit, Staad/Pro, 3dsmax, Sketchup, Primavera, MS-Project, GIS. AutoCAD: AutoCAD is a computer-aided design software developed by the company Autodesk (hence the name AutoCAD). It allows you to draw and edit digital 2D and 3D designs more quickly and easily than you could by hand. The fi...
Revit Architecture , Revit MEP ,Revit Structure Revit is used to coordinate all data inputs (including CAD) and produce federated project deliverables. Both programs are often used within the same firm, with BIM and CAD specialists working on different elements of ...
AutoCAD vs Solidworks Both AutoCAD and Solidworks are comparable tools. AutoCAD is better suited for general-purpose 2D and 3D drafting, while Solidworks excels in developing sophisticated 3D models SOLIDWORKS has been the trusted industry standard in design ...
Solidworks has better easy to learn user interface good for a beginner. Solidworks is fairly simple when it comes to computers designing softwares. If you really put an effort then maximum of 1 month is enough to learn it. And you'll get better with practice. CATIA is th...
Creo vs Catia vs Solidworks Creo, the shorthand name for Creo Parametric, (formerly known as Pro Engineer) is a powerful and intuitive 3D CAD software optimized to address the challenges organizations face as they design, analyze, and share information with downstream partners....
AutoCAD is better suited for general-purpose 2D and 3D drafting, while Solidworks excels in developing sophisticated 3D models and simulations. SolidWorks is very very easy to learn for modeling as well as Drafting. You can become a pro in keyboard using by practicing Auto...
MECHANICAL CADD , AERONAUTICAL CADD AutoCAD , CATIA , Solidworks, Nx cad, Nx cam, Delcam, Mastercam, Creo, Inventor, Ansys, hypermesh, Revit MEP, All CAD/CAM/CAE courses Online Classes with Affordable fee Training by experts engg professionals with projects & Placements
REVIT Popular among architects, interior designers, and engineers, Revit is a great tool for complex projects, Revit is used to coordinate all data inputs (including CAD) and produce federated project deliverables. Both programs are often used within the same firm, with BIM and CA...
Catia CATIA is the product design software developed and created by Dassault Systemes. This is a multinational software company based in France. It is a globally and widely used software that delivers 3D design, Computer-aided engineering solutions, PLM, and Computer-aided manufa...
They give training with placement, Faculty are real-time experience , they give job oriented tarinning with project I'm very much satisfied and suggest to join cad craft solution.
Having good environment to learning cad softwares and having good faculty with friendly nature
Excellent coaching,they give placement also with training
Best CAD Trains ISO 9001:2015 certified
- 098498 11107
- 040 4006 3816
Best Project Ideas for Students Learning AutoCAD from any Training Centers
AutoCAD is a computer-aided software drafting package used for numerous purposes like creating blueprints for bridges, buildings, interior & exterior designs and much more It is a commercial software used by designers and drafters for creating 2D and 3D computer drawings. It has a desktop version which was launched in 1982. It is also available in mobile, web and cloud-based app from the year 2010 and known as AutoCAD 360. Students interested in learning how to use this software can complete going through under professional AutoCAD training to earn a certificate or diploma courses from an industry-recognized educational institution.
Useful Applications of AutoCAD
- Relevant Industry Architectural tool: AutoCAD has not only user-friendly user-interface but also has built-in design layouts. the latest versions of AutoCAD also support analytics which can be done with the help of analytical tools. These tools can help designers and architects to design, plan, execute and analyze the strength of a building, at design stage level.
- Best Engineering Drafting Tool: This software can draw 2D drawings and 3D models accurately which is used for any engineering domain and also use to render any visualization of the end product. It is beneficial for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering. It also helps engineers to provide accurate designs by designing, analyzing and solving design issues.
- Used in Graphic Design: AutoCAD features not only help users to plan and map out spaces and take advantage of the available space, but it can also be used concurrently with other applications like 3D Max and numerous animation tools.
- Reliable for 3D Printing: For 3D print of an any particular object, an object has to be selected first, get a virtual 3D representation and then feed it to the 3D printer. A 3D print has its own benefits for designers and this is where AutoCAD helps them. It guarantees file compatibility so that designs can be exported to various preferred formats.
- Usage of AutoCAD in the fashion industry: Every pattern and design of jewelry is created after careful planning and designing. It has the tools crucial for planning complicated designs for manufacture of jewelry, toys and other delicate objects.
- Best industrial design tool: It saves lots of time and efforts spent on manual designing, but also reduces manufacturing costs.
Best AutoCAD Features
- Storage and availability: Its files can be archived in any storage media or saved on the local computer. Softcopy files take lesser storage space as compared to manually drafted paper drawings. These files can also be kept on any cloud storage so that they can be are easily accessible at any time from anywhere just with the help of an internet connection.
- Creating 3D Drawings: Even though it is possible to 3D sketch drawings can be drawn manually, they are not as effective and realistic as computer-aided drawings. This software generates 3D objects and colors, materials and/or textures can be applied to various surfaces and making them bright and easier for the user to visualize the finished product.
- Amendments and modifications: Any changes in manually drafted paper drawings would require the draftsman to draw the drawing again. Because of lots of efforts involved in it, the draftsmen replace out the older details and drew new details, resulting loss of older details and also not-to-scale drawings. Because of its inbuilt tools, it allows any number of revisions and changes which can be done easily and quickly. You can easily edit or delete details using simple user-friendly commands. You can also save the previous versions of the file in case you wish to re-use them
- Speed: Creating a drawing in AutoCAD is much faster than drawing manually. It saves lots of time and effort by creating re-usable block library. Easy editing is possible with commands like copy, mirror, stretching, rotate and scale and many more such commands.
- Accurate Results: It allows you to draw with fractional dimensions and also define precision to any number of decimal places, which is not possible to achieve in hand-drafted manual drawings, hence offering accuracy in all dimensions.
Best AutoCAD Projects Ideas for CAD Students
Choosing CAD Training Institute , one of the best AutoCAD institutes in Delhi will not only brighten your future and but also sharpen your skills. CTI offers professional courses in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Max, Google SketchUp, CAD- Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical, interior and Architect Interior courses. The institute specializes in creating 2D drafting in AutoCAD, 3D elevations in Revit, creating 2 dimensional or/and 3-dimensional modeling in 3Ds Max, advanced lightings in VRay, texturing, rendering and so on. The institute comprises of a team of AutoCAD professionals as faculty members with academic excellence and rich in industry experiences. CTI is one of its own kinds that undertake the responsibility from fully professional training to the job assistance of the candidates.
Have a look at some of the best projects made by our students in AutoCAD: –
1. Interior and Exterior Projects
AutoCAD is a very widespread software that is used in most of the architectural and interior design firms, making it a must learn software tool for interior designers. Acknowledged for its stimulating and realistic details which can be produced with high productivity tools, it offers excellent tools for 3D animation and visualization of interiors to realize hyper-realistic and detailed visions of the proposed design plan.
View Interior Design Projects of our students
Check Exterior Design Projects of our students
2. Civil Engineering Projects
AutoCAD Civil 3D is a civil engineering design and documentation software which supports Building Information Modeling workflows. As a civil engineering student or professional, you must know how to use AutoCAD if you want to be successful in the design and detailing of elements. It is mainly used for documentation, analysis, defining workflows, surveying, designing, drafting, and mapping of civil projects.
View Civil Engineering AutoCAD Student’s Projects
3. Mechanical Projects
The design is an integral part of a mechanical engineering segment. Each and every component manufactured needs to be designed initially. With the use of AutoCAD, mechanical engineers can simulate a variety of environments and stresses upon a prototype. This allows them to determine the functionality of a part or machine in extreme environments or under high-stress conditions difficult to test outside the simulation.
Explore Mechanical Engineering AutoCAD Projects
4. Electrical Projects
There is an AutoCAD Electrical software for controls designers. Its purpose is to create and modify electrical control systems. It has comprehensive tools, list of electrical schematic components, automatic report generation, PLC I/O drawing for the spreadsheet which is used for automating electrical engineering tasks help save hours of effort, so engineers can spend more time innovating.
View Electrical Engineering Student’s AutoCAD Projects
AutoCAD has a great future ahead due to the plethora of features it offers and the upcoming updates that Autodesk provides empowering the software. It is a major drawing and drafting tools used worldwide. It will keep creating drawings for diverse industries be it automobile, aerospace, mechanical, electrical, or civil for future years with a minimal learning knowledge requirement. This knowledge will come only after extensive training on the software application. CTI offers diploma and certificate AutoCAD courses , which focuses on beginner to advanced level techniques. Without AutoCAD knowledge, people are generally not considered at all for jobs in the field or are consigned to tertiary functions in the industry.
AUTOCAD PROJECT REPORT - Read online for free. It is the report about the plummer Block that how it was made by AutoCAD and also its front< side and top views
It was bit difficult to relate the autocad commands and options to the english version which I am using. Please tell what AutoCAD you are using. You didn't cover what is Ortho mode, which is really important part of AutoCAD
Divide Area Autocad is an awesome AutoCAD plugin to give the answer to the age-old problem of dividing shapes (polylines, circles, ellipses, regions, or splines) into sub-areas of equal size
Free AutoCAD blocks of vegetation in elevation for download. By downloading this file you will get an excellent CAD model of grass for the architectural and landscape design
Autocad project 2d - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Save Autocad project 2d For Later. I have tried my best to elucidate all the
If you have the basic knowledge of AutoCAD and you want to now practice with real-world and practical AutoCAD drawings then this course is for you. This course has a huge collection of AutoCAD 2D and 3D drawings
Best Autocad, Catia, UGnx, Revit, Solidworks, Creo,Training Projects & Placements, CAD Design Institute in Kukatpally, Hyderabad
Check out the list of best AutoCAD project ideas for CAD students which they can learn from any AutoCAD Training Centers